[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any episodes that you disliked initially, but like more now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
Are there any episodes that you disliked initially, but like more now?
>>
>>26785180
No but there are episodes I liked before people pointed out the major flaws in them.
>>
>>26785371
Why do you let autistic failures influence what you like and dislike?
>>
>>26785180
Not episodes, but songs. A lot of the songs I don't really like when I first hear them in the episode, but then they really, really grow on me.
>>
>>26785180
Truthfully, The Crystal Empire. Meg may have made a villain that didn't work for a 40 minute "episode" but it's the best damn Spike episode made.
>>
>>26785180
The one where spike goes full retard and pulls the dragon code garbage out of his ass.

Oh wait! I still hate it just as much, if not MORE, than before.

Silly me.
>>
>>26785637
that was just Spike being a dork

He doesn't actually know what dragons are like
>>
>>26785637
>Dragon Code
>Everybody misses the Spike the before he pulls the card out of his ass.

You know you don't have to lie to hate the worst episode of the show.
>>
>>26785400
Because I've lost control of my life.
>>
>>26785180
Season 2
>>
>>26785180
I'm going to bump this while I think of an answer
>>
>>26785180
I've liked every episode except 100.
>>
>>26785180
what about discord bothered me far more the first time i watched it.

brotherhooves social went from a 9 to a 10 the second time through.
>>
>>26785180
Defiantly Pinkie Pride. At first, the humor I thought was stale and got old way too quickly. Now, I don't really care much about the episode either way.
>>
>>26785180
The Crystal Empire. I thought it was a serious decline in the show at first, and it's still a flawed episode, but I do really like what it was trying to do and think it was great during the parts that did work.
>>
>>26785180
Magical Mistery Cure.
Just for the songs.
>>
>>26785180
Magical Mystery Cure.
>>
>>26785180
Now i like Keep Calm anf Flutter On much more since Discord reformation is actually a long time process that take seasons, and now I can appreaciate that episode as just Discord taking an interest in frinedship and not just reforming in one episode.
>>
>>26785180
The Mysterious Mare Do Well. I really hated it the first time I saw it and I avoided it every time I rewatched the show. But I think it's not as unbearably awful as I originally thought. It even has some pretty neat faces.
>>
>>26787778
Episode 100 isn't even that bad.
>>
>>26785180

No, but I used to like Slice of Life until it was totally pulverized by this board
now all I can do is cringe
>>
>>26785180
Any of the season one CMC episodes
>>
>>26792966
>he didn't like the Cutie Mark Chronicles

>>26785180
Sweet and Elite, mostly because my brother caught me watching just when becoming popular was playing the first time I watched it, and being the retarded fag I'm, I tried to "justify" it saying the show wasn't like that most of the time.

I've never spilt so much spaghetti on the ride and that made me hate the episode at first. Later when I re-watched at peace, I've seen that it was in fact a solid 9/10 episode.

/blogpost
>>
>>26793049
>Cutie Mark Chronicles

That's not a CMC episode. They are just the plot drivers. The episode is all about the mane 6.
>>
>>26785180
>i really disliked all of the first half of season one, and now dislike it less, but still dislike
Hey /mlp
have you heard of the Banned from equetria game, if not look it up faggots, if yes, then i have a discussion i wish to have
what if your favorite pone fuck animation
do you think there are enough pones in game or should add more pones,
when is the next version cumming out, fucking 1.5 took over two years, the fuckers
what pones should they include and what other places would you like to travel to
i for one want
starlight glimmer fuck
more fuckable apple family
being able to go to pinkies family rock farm and fuck there
more background pone sexxing, like Ms. harsh whinny, or something
more time to fuck pones, 3 days to fuck is not long enough,
and being able to fuck new pones from season 5 like Moondancer, Rara/countess, Sassy Saddles, Coco and more
>>
>>26785180
SAYS: just fun to watch, good Applejack/Spike moments.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.