[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Keep the damn thread Alive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (31 KB, 243x250) Image search: [Google]
image.png
31 KB, 243x250
>Previously on Terminator: the Sunset Shimmer Chronicles
https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26772717/#q26772717
>>
Thoroughly interested. Story got me
>>
>>26782209
dude noone gives a fuck about your Robocop erotic fanfic, give up
>>
>>26783993
I like it
>>
>>26783993
Not even mine, and T-800 bloke is doing a good job
>>
>>26784062
>>26784074
I didn't mean it, I just wanted to bump and try to get more people in here with promises of Robocop erotic fanfic
>>
File: Sunset_Overdrive_Shimmer.jpg (530 KB, 960x717) Image search: [Google]
Sunset_Overdrive_Shimmer.jpg
530 KB, 960x717
>>26784368
I figure, same reason i replied and replying now. Bump
>>
>>26782209
bump
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzGz3WaqdLI
>She drove straight through the night.
>You somehow more alert, and yet, the weariness of the day did not evade you.
>It's only now that you're in mortal danger do you appreciate this safe feeling.
>In this truck, next to people you could call allies, perhaps friends if you better knew them.
>Applejack has passed out sleeping on your shoulder.
>Probably would have fallen asleep on Sunset if she wasn't driving.
>You want to sleep too.
>But your mind won't rest.
>Sunset, her continual focus as she stares out on the road.
>You can tell she isn't looking at the road, rather upon it as her thoughts drift through her subconscious.
>Curiosity prompts you to try and pick her brain.
"So, when, should we stop?"
>"It's daytime now so *yawn*, maybe, till night comes again. I'm wondering, if we should have a night watch, just in case.. We could take turns.."
"Guess since you're driving, least I can do is stay up."
>"You should get some sleep now then. You need your strength back for later."
"Y-you're right. Thanks Sunset."
>"It's so weird, we barely know each other.. But, somehow already, it's like I've known you for a long time."
"Danger has forced us to breech the social norms I guess."
>"It's not a bad feeling, I just would have preferred getting to know you in a circumstance where we weren't running for our lives."
>Would she really?
>The date, was sort of rocky, and awkward.
>The whole time you had this feeling like the two of you just wouldn't click.
>And then she'd leave, never to return, never call back..
>Danger may be the only thing keeping the two of you together.
>After all, she's an outgoing socialite, a manual driving, pistol toting, college going gal.
>You're just a college flunkie, a gamer, a lout.
>Something like this just isn't meant to be..
>What are you thinking? Running for your life, and all you can think about is the date..
>You hope Sunset can overlook your idiocy, and that it doesn't get you both killed.
>>
>>26787749
Do you have a pastebin? I think I missed a post of the story.
>>
>>26787749
So whys the terminator after them in the first place?
>>
K
>>
K
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.