[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this show objectively have the worst fandom in history?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12
Does this show objectively have the worst fandom in history?

Has anything before or since, attracted such a disgusting, embarrassing contingent of fans?
>>
>>26779706
Most animes beat it.
>>
File: sports fan autist rage.jpg (956 KB, 940x1046) Image search: [Google]
sports fan autist rage.jpg
956 KB, 940x1046
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sports_riot
>>
Five Nights at Freddy's, Steven Universe, Undertale, Donald Trump, Sonic the Hedgehog, need I go on?
>>
File: Leksvik-church-Norway.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Leksvik-church-Norway.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
They have convention centers everywhere that they go to every sunday.
>>
I think its safe to say that none of the anything people will post in here is actually worse. welcome to humanity, cringe included.
>>
>>26779706
No.

Sanic, Steven Universe, Undertale, anything easily latched onto by Tumblr that came out after 2013.
>>
We are literally the best fandom. We are loving, tolerant, and always looking for ways to use the power of bronies to help others.
/)
>>
Sonic is the worst. We only have five years' worth of autism whereas Sonic has billions of metric tons of autism that's been accumulating since before most of the children on this board were born.
>>
File: image.png (425 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.png
425 KB, 500x375
>>26779734
>Donald Trump
>>
File: cuckedcarl.png (110 KB, 200x337) Image search: [Google]
cuckedcarl.png
110 KB, 200x337
>>26779797
>>
>>26779781
(\
>>
>>26779759
Good point. Not sure if the worst in history, but definitely beats Sonic and MLP. Probably at least top 2 worst.
>>
>>26779706
Definitely
>>
File: 61m3qSxhxgL.jpg (67 KB, 361x500) Image search: [Google]
61m3qSxhxgL.jpg
67 KB, 361x500
>>26779706
>>
File: pokemon.jpg (163 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
pokemon.jpg
163 KB, 640x360
>>26779817
Also
>>
File: Naruto_newshot.png (1 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
Naruto_newshot.png
1 MB, 1440x1080
>>26779826
And last but not least...
>>
>>26779706
fnaf is worse
su is worse
>>
Quran has the worst fucking fandom in the history of this planet.
>>
>>26779819
HEY!
>>
>>26779840
It's not like "God Gaiden" and "Torah Shippuden" have it any better...
>>
>>26779706
Minecraft
Touhou
Pokemon
Sonic
Steven Universe
Anime
Any sport
>>
>>26779706
Vidyafags, for example. They're so retarded it hurts.
>>
>>26779706
Jesus Christ has them beat, I think
>>
>>26779706
I don't know I hear homestuck has some pretty horrible fans but they seem to keep to themselves mostly
The steven universe folks drove an artist to suicide because he dident draw a character overweight enough.
While most of the dwarf fortress folks are fine the people at the bay 12 fourms themselves are huge stick up fallacyfags.
>>
>>26779781
Whatever happened to all the nor/mlp/eople and where did these faggots come from
>>
>>26779759
>>26779814
Are you guys tipping your trilbies while calling them fedoras and claiming you are in a euphoric state?
>>
>>26779849
Wait what the fucks wrong with the Minecraft fans.
>>
>>26779908
I don't see sanic fans go door to door trying to convert people to autism
>>
>>26779868
*Soulsfags

FTFY
>>
>>26779817
I'd actually say this fandom's worse, since they have power over Sega threw their anger. This fandom lost its opportunity for that, so it's infinitely more pathetic and weak.
>>
>>26779894
SU has done more shit than the artist thing. Seriously, how many other fandoms have legitimately driven off a member of the show/book/whatever staff because muh headcanon, or had to be told to not leave false reviews for a place because it had a similar name to a fucking fictional hotel in the piece of media?
>>
>>26779921
Oh god yes

>look at me this game is so hard and that's all I talk about with the game you want to know what the gameplays like fuck you its hard that's what matters.
>>
>>26779921
>insulting Dark Souls fans
Man, I've never met a really autistic person who plays Dark Souls. I have met a lot of legitimate normal people who do, myself not included(in the normal person part) so...
>>
>>26779930
>had to be told to not leave false reviews for a place because it had a similar name to a fucking fictional hotel in the piece of media?
Jesus fuck

I have only seen like 2 episodes of that show so I have no fucking idea how it attracts that sort of person.
>>
>>26779932
You're just mad cause you can't git gud, and projecting your anger onto the game and deciding that IT has to be what's bad, not you
>>
>>26779706
Well there was bieber
And all the boybands before him.

Although those tend to abandon them after a few years because they only appeal to the young folk.
>>
>>26779945
Because it's "progressive" and the fags doing it are retards.
>>
>>26779910
They're all 13?
>>
Nintendon't fans.
From buying overpriced, outdated consoles to posting blatantly biased reviews of bad games they deem masterpieces just because "muh nintendo", they probably have the highest possible autism ratio of all times.
>>
>>26779734
>Donald Trump.
Spotted the libcuck.
>>
>>26779797
/pol/ pls
>>
>>26780024
Nah, he's legit got horrible fans. Mostly reality TV faggots, and those fags are worse than any nerdy fandom, they actually believe that shit is real and unscripted.
>>
>>26779733
This.
Sports fans are actually the cringiest pieces of shit ever.
>>
>>26779894
I saw an irc channel that hat a goofy name, so I went in and said I'd do art requests. Turns out it was a homestuck canary chat. The mod/owner immediately and repeatedly requested graphic gore of her favorite character, and everybody else was weird/asexual and strangely woman hating although most of them were (claiming to be) female. It was very, very strange. I actually did draw then their guro, and I would sort of pop in to see what kind of bizarre shit they were talking about from time to time. I was never disappointed. I think the strangest was when several of them were discussing how to remove their clits so thy wouldn't get sexual feelings. They'd also talk about fuckin horses, but that's obviously fine with me.
>>
>>26780059
"Canary" is supposed to be "fanart"
>>
>>26780024

>2016
>Not voting Ted Cruz

Are you high?
>>
>>26780036

This.
>>
File: esnthw.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
esnthw.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>26780042
The fuck did you just say about the niners, motherfucker?
>>
>>26780072
>canary
reminds me of the poke'fags and their 'lemon'.
>>
>>26779797
>>26780024
People have been calling him a God Emperor and saying that an Egyptian god called Kek has sent him.

Whatever Trump says, you cucks on /pol/ will defend him whether it was him saying he's the biggest supporter of the kikes, he's going to build up anti-privacy legislation for "security", or beef up libel laws so corps can sue the shit out of you when you make a parody or bad review of their product.

It's fucking cringeworthy.
>>
Unpopular opinion time:

I don't think bronies as a whole are that bad. Sure there's a lot of cringy autism, but with that autism comes content on a level you just plain don't see in other fandoms.
>>
>>26781402

Fucking THIS.
>>
>>26779920
>Jehovas Witnesses
>Many other religions
But I would say muslims are worst.
We never executed, bombed people or flew planes into buildings because people didn't like MLP.
Or did we?
>>
Nah, steven universe fandom is absolutely the worst thing. It's tumblr incarnate.
>>
>>26781725

The Crusades
The Inquisition
The Salem Witch Trials

The church's hands have plenty of blood on them.
>>
>>26779706
You are a fool if you think any fandom is different.

They are all the same, and will all shout the same arguments as to why they are not the same.
>>
>>26781791
The crusades where a response to muslims conquest

The inquisition was a response to the Reconquista and looking for the people that helped the muslims during their conquest. This is where the word renegade came from.

But dont forget about the muslim conquests

Afghanistan used to be a Buddhist country

The conquest of India
The conquest of Persia
The conquest of North Africa
The conquest of Spain
The battles with China

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Muslim_conquests
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests_on_the_Indian_subcontinent

But everyone has blood on their hands
Cult of reason
Calles law
League of the militant godless
So on
>>
>>26781402
this
>>
>>26779947
I haven't even played the game I have no opinion on it only its fanbasr.
>>
>>26782042
Holy shit that denial
>>
>>26779706
No idea, what would your methodology be for figuring out the parameters for "The worst fandom". It's pretty difficult to calculate and separate the 'good' and 'bad', considering these terms are subjective and not scientifically measurable, not sure how you'd even come to an objective conclusion based on this fact alone.

As for my anecdote, when I participate in a fandom, I usually end up surrounding myself with the kind of people that I enjoy being around, and tend to ignore the rest of it until some kind of big news or drama happens. For example with pony, I'll casually browse /mlp/, and spend most of my time in the fandom on Skype. When big news is released or drama occurs, I'll venture out as I create content and usually enjoy voicing my opinions on various matters. Thus for me, whether or not I think a fandom is bad or not doesn't really matter, because I'm usually able to find groups of people who I enjoy being around, and if I do have to interact with the people I dislike, there's usually other motivation behind it.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.