[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, Princess Spike could have avoided being a shitty episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: princess spike.png (9 KB, 192x263) Image search: [Google]
princess spike.png
9 KB, 192x263
Hey, Princess Spike could have avoided being a shitty episode if Spike took on authority that was way beyond his competence rather than the world hating him.
>>
It would still be shitty, but then again the entire episode read like a greentext story on here by an edgy anon who is threatened by Spike stealing his waifu.

Seriously, that's what I said after I watched it.
>>
File: 20160217143452.jpg (147 KB, 864x480) Image search: [Google]
20160217143452.jpg
147 KB, 864x480
>>26773908
Why didn't Cadance actually work as a foil to him? Her whole build up should have been either bailing his tail out from the mess he caused or having him clean up the shit that obviously showed he was abusing his power.
>>
I unironically think PS is a 7/10 good episode

His cucking didn't ruin it
>>
>>26773908
I liked it
>>
>>26773908
>Spike
>Doing anything but being shit on
Pick One.
Poor Guy
>>
>>26773908
It was a great episode
Spike made dozens of decisions and those that were just abuse of power aside only 3 went wrong.
>>
Spike did nothing wrong.
>>
>>26777734
Well he did abuse his power a little
>>
>>26777744
Didn't end up nattering. The plot was preordained to fuck up even if he had done literally nothing. It was contrived shit.
>>
>>26777724
Those barely even were abusing power that much, they weren't necessary to the conference.
>>
>>26777754
Now as much as I love the episode and think spike did a good job the flood was entirely his fault he placed more importance on twilight sleeping then the water.
>>
>>26777759
Speaking of the conference it occurs to me that if we only look at the decisions made regarding the conference on twilights behalf there was only 1 mistake the other 2 were related to keeping twilight asleep.
>>
>>26777823
>>26777853
Too much contrived shit that requires too many coincidences. Not an episode I want to remember. Watched it again in a stream and hated it as much. Had to watch Equestria Games to get the taste out of my mouth.
>>
Dragonsneeze trees!
>>
>>26775520
Can you explain why? its not the worst episode ever but its still pretty bad as far as i know
>>
>>26777872
>Had to watch Equestria Games to get the taste out of my mouth.
That's like eating shit and washing it with piss
>>26779376
Fucking this so much, creating a whole new species of plant for no reason other than being an obstacle, a species that coincidentally is bad for dragons yet ponies decided to plant all over one of their towns because why not, you know a way to fix this plothole? Explain to the audience that the plants are a way to prevent dragon invasions on Canterlot, done, plothole fixed
>>
>>26779392
I remember it being funny. I haven't watched it since it came out.

I also think Brotherhooves Social is a 10/10 partially because what other people describe as "cringe".
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.