[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Executive at the helm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
File: 1457710553172.jpg (60 KB, 468x594) Image search: [Google]
1457710553172.jpg
60 KB, 468x594
Well he finally decided to cut the behind the scenes bullshit and finally reveal himself.

This guy is the real writer and director of seasons 2-6.
He made alicorn Twilight and Equestria Girls a reality.
He signed the deal with IDW.

Mike Vogel is the entirety of Hasbro Studios, the sub-company of Hasbro which handled The Hub and MLP.
>>
>>26769731
Who?
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 500x248) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 500x248
>>26769760
This gif summarizes him pretty well.
>>
>>26769760
Professional brony. He knows all your memes.

He's the faggot who edited Larson's script for Slice of Life.
>>
File: 1432348574218.jpg (32 KB, 451x541) Image search: [Google]
1432348574218.jpg
32 KB, 451x541
>>26769760
pic related
>>
At how much of a cuck this fandom is, I bet they'll slurp his brony persona shit right up and never ask questions.

But we could perhaps play this to our advantage. Get Equestria Daily to say "We want Mike Vogel at the next comic con and with a Q&A in person". Make a poll about which person we want to see the most get interviewed and have this guy pop up in the top results.
>>
>>26769731
He's also an open homosexual so we shoudn't bully him. Gays can't be evil.
>>
>>26769731
Compared to the other writers that left, he is probbaly still the only hope for good episode. After all he was a fan of the series for 5 years now. Now we can see how an experienced brony would write an epsidoe.

Larson said that he was the one who forced the "brony episode" with the special 100th episode.so he is probably the one who will include a lot of memes and fandom winks.
>>
Can I get some sauce on this?
>>
>>26770226
Sauce on Larson saying this?

I don't think forced was the right word - because Larson clearly loved working on it, plus the general method of suggest, discuss, pitch, discuss, all the way up to the execs greenlighting it.

Vogel would still have to get the decision greenlit by the other execs dude.
>>
>>26771484
Anon, you're being reasonable and informed, do you want to get banned?
>>
>>26771511
kek. was having bad day until you said that. thank you anon
>>
>>26771520
Glad to be of assistance familia. We need more reasonable people.
>>
File: facts_give_them_to_me.png (22 KB, 207x239) Image search: [Google]
facts_give_them_to_me.png
22 KB, 207x239
>>26769731
OK, I usually just ignore these posts, but now that you've made a thread, I have to ask:

Where is the goddamn proof? Vogel is only one Hasbro executive. Even if it is highly likely that he worked on all these things, he sure as hell wasn't the only one and there is also nothing that says that he was the driving force behind any of these.

>Mike Vogel is the entirety of Hasbro Studios
This makes me want to say bait, but I'll endure it for the purpose of seeing if there's actually any basis for these claims.

Pic very related.

>>26771484
It is true that Hasbro proposed the idea for Episode 100 to Larson, that he initially disliked the idea, and that it was Hasbro who convinced him to do it anyways. However he did also say that once they convinced him, he had a lot of fun working on it, and if I recall correctly he did not name any names, so Vogel's involvement is, like for all other claims of OP to my knowledge, unclear. So yes, "forced" is definitely the wrong word. If you want to check if he did name specific names, this should be the video where he talks about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTJoTjeyqmA (Trigger warning: Contains Final Draft)
>>
>>26771539
Agreed mang. You're pretty reasonable too.
>>
>>26771598
Thanks a lot.

What I don't get is where people lost the encyCLOPaedic knowledge that they used to have, of all the con appearances and things they said AND SOURCES and posts and sich.

People used to cover ALL of the cons on here and report what was going on straight back to base here from inside the con, and now they don't any more.

We're getting lazy.

Where are the chroniclers?
>>
>>26769731
He seems like a pretty alight dude.
He made the best episode ever, Slice of Life.
>>
File: 1455573011380.jpg (24 KB, 294x266) Image search: [Google]
1455573011380.jpg
24 KB, 294x266
>>26771640
>>
File: cab (1).jpg (29 KB, 600x536) Image search: [Google]
cab (1).jpg
29 KB, 600x536
>>26769731
>>
>>26770190
Then a nice little accident happens: he slips off the stairs and dies. Or he gets his water bottle poisoned.
Or the one thing we've all been begging for: an exclusive behind the scenes footage of the real reason why Faust quit and the actual people responsible for the writing after season 1 ended.
>>
>>26769731
Mike Vogel is going to hell!
>>
>>26770212
Two jackass Meghan McCarthy and Mike Vogel has no chance in hell!
>>
>>26770190
And how will manipulating a poll on some blog get him to come to a convention? I think he already knows people will want him to come.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.