[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we know that EQG isn't ending after the 4th film
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 2015-10-08 08.19.08.jpg (188 KB, 800x471) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-08 08.19.08.jpg
188 KB, 800x471
How do we know that EQG isn't ending after the 4th film and Guardians of Harmony is taking its place?
>>
>>26764259
Weren't EQG toy sales on a decline?
>>
>>26764259
How could EQG "end"? Its it's own universe, it can't end.
>>
>>26764259
That would be even better.
>>
>>26764276
Pretty straight forward; they can stop making EQG movies, that's how it could end. Are you feeling alright Anon? Do you need a lie down?
>>
>>26764259
Good point.
>>
>>26764259
Hopefully it's dead for good.
>>
>>26764275
They were last year but the EqG minis drove sales up. They been selling p. good f a m>>26764275
>>
>>26764259
We dont know it
We cant know it
>>
>>26764259
This is probably what will happen.
>>
>>26764259
Because Hasbro already has plans for movies at least up to EqG 6 just like they have plans for Season 7 and beyond
>>
>>26766515
Really?
>>
>eqg
>ending

Even if it's shit..even if i hate or you do or whatever. We all know for a fact EqG is here to stay. It will never leave this board. Its as permanent as twilicorn. Hell, i thought EqG would end right after the first movie, fuck, then they made 3 more, each and every year.
>>
Why would they end EqG when the new minis line has been selling pretty well?
>>
>>26768594
Is the mini line anything like the GoH line? Because Hasbro seems to be trying to compete with other articulated action figures.

That and the GoH "show" TM used the same language as the EG one. So it could just be yet another movie line.
>>
>>26768644
From what I've heard the mini's articulation is sensitive as fuck so you have to be careful while handling them or they'll easily break.
One complaint I frequently saw after the Rarity doll was released is the leg joints were very loose, but I mean kudos to them on accuracy :^)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.