[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will you guys do when the show dies? Will you carry on in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1455739960982.jpg (194 KB, 1500x650) Image search: [Google]
1455739960982.jpg
194 KB, 1500x650
What will you guys do when the show dies? Will you carry on in the fandom?
What about when that peters out, will continue to love the show in private?
>>
>>26760492
hope G5 isnt shit
>>
>>26760492
Finally move on with life.
>>
>>26760492
it will all go into a box of mementos for me to rediscover years later
>>
>>26760505
Pretty much why i handpick pony art and keep it backed up, been collecting since mid 2011 and always try to go through and delete pieces i dont want to anymore and keep it sorted.
Maybe once im done with pony ill get all the pictures printed out and keep them as something look back on.
>>
sacrifice myself to cthulu to keep the show aired for all eternity.

Even when the universe is in heat death, there will be one television airing the 457,000 season of Mlp forever.
>>
>>26760492
I'll forget about it. I already switched home boards to something else and only visit for one thread. I think it's time to close this autistic chapter in my life and let it compile in my memories instead. It's been fun, but you have to grow up and get a life eventually.
>>
>>26760492
I'll probably remain an off-and-on fan for the rest of my life.

I'm probably older than most of the other fags here (30), and I've been a fan of some franchises for 20+ years at this point. Granted, I'm not obsessed with any of them, and I sometimes go long periods of time without thinking about them at all, but I've never forgotten any and I still keep coming back to occasionally rewatch episodes, or look at new fanart, ect.
>>
wait until the next gen
>>
lot of "wat do when show is dead" threads recently

the end is near
>>
>>26760492
The show'll always be a part of me, if for nothing else then the projects I've been a part of thanks to it.

When G4 ends, I'll still have plenty of fanfiction to read and some great friends I've met along the way as well as a few printed books because I'm one of those faggots who designs and typesets stuff
>>
>>26761447
MLP:FiM doomed since 2013
>>
>>26761447
>implying season 7+ isn't literally confirmed
>>
I don't plan on being alive that long.
>>
>>26761447
dude, Ive been watching since 2012, there were always these threads since 2013.

>>26760492
I know other people have said this, but I will come back to the show every now and then. Ive already come back to the show about a week ago having not watched any since like halfway thru s4. It gives the sort of "new" aspect to it, and i will probably continue to do so until the show dies once and for all.

It inevitably will, but I think its got plenty of gas left; it's past its peak point, but it's leveled out to a less-underground-hipstery thing to a thing that some people are just watching unironically pretty regularly.
>>
>>26760492
Keep a copy of it all. Find something with talking horses in it somewhere else.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.