[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people think spike was portrayed as incompetent in princess
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
>people think spike was portrayed as incompetent in princess spike
He made dozens of decisions and aside from those that were just the power going to his head only 3 went wrong.

That's really not to shabby for a first timer
>>
Everybody ignore the OP.

What would be a good idea for a Spike episode, /mlp/?
>>
>>26751998
Spike vs the diamond dogs
>>
>>26751998
princess spike.

twilight tries a new spell, body swaps with spike. they walk a mile in each others shoes and grow a little as they attempt to fix it while keeping it a secret.
>>
>>26751986
kill self spikefag, you're worst than flashfags.
>>
>>26751998
Spike and Shining hanging out and being bros
Or Big Mac considering that he already said that they're friends
>>
>>26752022
Jokes on you I'm a trixiefag
>>
>>26751986

he is simply smarter than twilight was at his age.
>>
>>26751986
Even if had still made dozens of mistakes, it's not his fault. He's just a kid.
>>
>>26752286
I don't know about that
>>26752331
Now that's retarded if he had made 12 mistakes that's incompetent 3 wasent.
>>
File: 5cd.jpg (25 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
5cd.jpg
25 KB, 400x462
>>26752043
>Trixiefag
Wow, so you actually managed to have even worse taste in pone than he thought.
>>
>>26752469
>I would have said this about any choice in pone
>>
File: 3mLydMU.png (70 KB, 243x200) Image search: [Google]
3mLydMU.png
70 KB, 243x200
>>26751986
Spikefags trying to damage control the worst character by making threads on how much DHX and IDW are shit for writing him bad is the most cringiest experience on /mlp/

Stop cheering for mini Barney you faggots and maybe you won't look like 100% unfiltered pure autism.
>>
>>26752019
thats actually pretty based.
>>
>>26752634
>>26752019
>nearly end of episode
>spike and twilight are relieved to be back with their bodies
>twilight: Spike, Celestia is my witness, Your life sucks!
>the whole M6, Celesia and Luna laugh
>credit rolls
>>
Cause youre not allowed to go against the grain of /mlp/ hivemind
>>
>>26751986
The shit he did that abused power had literally no impact on anything.

All of the delegates were children.

The whole plot was contrived.

Cadance will make a terrible mother.

Literally even SaYS was a better episode.
>>
>>26752533
His fans may be awful but the character is alright. And you only have yourself to blame for how obnoxious they are. Their zealousness is the result of the Spike abuse meme that fags like you scream on repeat anywhere and everywhere.

PS and SayS were his only bad episodes (SayS still has lots of good things going for it), one because of how contrived the plot was to make him learn a lesson when he really didn't do anything bad and the other because he was written incompetent at things he's been shown to be good at in the past.
>>
>>26752533
That's a nice parrot on your shoulder. Where'd you buy it from?

>>26751986
Agreed, the ponies he tried to serve ain't worth the hide their cutiemark is printed on.
>>
>>26753954
Dear God, this. Capping this one for the future, Anon.
>>
>>26751986
Spike is a shit character. Please God just replace him with Spyro already.
>>
File: 1453153683373.jpg (9 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1453153683373.jpg
9 KB, 413x395
>>26752688
>>
>>26754812
That's stupid
>>
>>26751998
Rarity gets captured by a big bad, Spike unleashes his greed to grow huge and fight them off to rescue the mare he loves, it ends with them alone and Rarity gives him a kiss on his cheek and explains that while she appreciates him for bravely rescuing her, they simply cannot be together how he wishes. She promises that she'll stop toying with his emotions by taking advantage of them and promises to be a much better friend, but that they can only ever be friends.
>>
>>26757556
If only... Hasbro is going to keep sucking this childhood crush meme till it's dry.
>>
>>26757865
I want spike to settle down with a nice crystal filly
>>
>>26751986
I liked that episode
>>
>>26758453
I can't say I like your taste.
>>
>>26758473
I can
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.