[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did EFN become popular again? How does this guy still have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7
How did EFN become popular again? How does this guy still have friends?
>>
hardcore hugboxing
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 1125x1095) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 1125x1095
That is a good question.
>>
>>26744474
> 1 like
So did he like his own status or what
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 1125x1277) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 1125x1277
>>26744474
>>
>>26744459
EFN has always been and will always be more popular than Horse News.
Deal with it, Crapper
>>
>>26744459
EFN never got popular again. It's just the same five or six guys bitter as fuck that they weren't able to have their secret fandom directing club, especially when people they think they're better than have influence.

It pisses them off so much that the fandom still goes on with them.
>>
>>26744488
>EFN fag being mad at HN when they were never mentioned

Nash pls
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 1123x681) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 1123x681
>>26744483

Nope.
>>
>>26744498
>Implying Horse News is not the cancer behind every shit in this fandom
>Implying Horse News sole purpose isn't destroying the fandom
>>
>>26744525
EFN shill, it's not fucking 2014. Let it go.
>>
Horse news is behind all Nyx shitposting
>>
Horse News shot treyvon martin and framed george zimmerman
>>
>>26744567
Horse News is voting for Clinton
>>
File: 1457822147915.png (233 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1457822147915.png
233 KB, 1024x768
You know, the more thing goes in this fandom, with Nasharchy, Osakajack, and more and more weapons-grade autist/tumblrinas,

I have to eventually admit that PurpleTinker was relatively not the worst member of this community.
>>
>>26744611
Yeah, no. PT is still shit. Two faced shithead.
>>
>>26744459
>How did EFN become popular again?
For convention videos and highlights. I thank them for that.
>>
>>26744619
Yeah you're right, he's blocking me so I ignore what he's up to today.

I mean, how come a fandom like MLPFIM, something about values like friendship, honesty, respect ... gathers this kind of people.
>>
>>26744643
Money and people who never learned the difference between positive and negative attention.
>>
>>26744643
Not that guy you're talking to, but I'll be honest, Osakajack probably had made one of the best entertaining interviews to the show staff than anything I've seen. It's just so practical and the small talk they do is just really entertaining. I don't see why his opinions on things is something to condemn EFN about.
>>
>>26744525
But Anon, EFN was the most cancerous thing ever, the day it closed down I had an amazing week.
>>
>>26744670
Nah man, when you know Osakajack better than what he does, guy's a complete dickhead.
>>
>>26744670
Because he is a ass kisser to the show staff and somehow for him a block is a death sentence or a "ex-communication" from the fandom
>>
After years in this fandom I still have never been to most of the fandom sites other than this board and ponychan

Is it worth branching out? Judging from this thread I'd take it as a no
>>
>>26744837
>complete dickhead
I really want to be enlightened on his behaviour to be perfectly honest. As much as I want to know what people do behind the scenes, he's a pretty harmless guy. A great person to hang out to and judging by his interviews, it sounds like he has alot of stories to tell.

>>26745133
That's a very negative way of thinking of other people's actions. He give the show staff a great interview with his happy and jolly attitude. Way better than being so serious like "Cutie Art Crusaders" did to this former animator from the show. He blocks because he doesn't want to be negatively influenced. Simple as that.
>>
>>26744459
who?
>>
>people here not voting for Donald Trump

Plebs
>>
>>26745271
EFN shill detected

You guys are whats wrong with the fandom, the sense of superiority because you all did a radio station for a fandom about talking horses
>>
>>26745337
I'm not. I wasn't there when they were created, I wasn't there when they had shut down. I just watched the interviews and convention highlights, which happens to be from EFN. They're overall nice people as far as I can see. The reasons to hate them that people give is "because they're dickheads". Don't be mad at people who aren't convinced with that.
>>
>>26745433
Everyone can be nice when it benefits them. Now please with your naive attitude.
>>
>>26745433
>you wernt around when they became elitist pricks
>you wernt around when /mlp/ and friends took them out
>you only see them in their public circlejerk, their public song and dance about "love and tolerance"

Either you are b8 or retarded
>>
>>26745133
>Because he is a ass kisser to the show staff
So are your beloved Horse News admins for retweeting literally every show staff post that comes up. Haha. Pathetic, both of them that is.
>>
>>26745654
HN doesn't even have 9500 tweets total in 2 years

Peter New alone has over 10,000

so....yeah no
>>
>>26746240
>number of tweets matter
>>
>>26744525
this is the most half ass shilling attempt I've seen since nvidiafags' damage control during >3.5
>>
>>26746240
> Number of posts and followers somehow makes you important in real world

Please tell me how twitter is paying your bills, giving you a job and finding you a 10/10 girlfriend so you won't feel alone, anon.
>>
>>26746392
it's just how social media works
more tweets/likes/ followers makes you "better than those with a lesser number
>>
>>26744459
Literally who and wtf does EFN stand for?
>>
>>26746884
https://www.google.com/search?q=efn+mlp
>>
>>26746884

Everfree Network.

But since i'm a spic i don't know much more about it.
>>
>>26746441
More like "The more tweets and followers you have, the less friends and life you have in the real world"
>>
He's actually blocking 20,000 people.

https://blocktogether.org/show-blocks/EPcdC3ujUw-9CGRxqt9QYraym7cystmEYc5o00W2
>>
>>26748448

Correction, OVER 20,000.
>>
>>26748448
That's just pathetic.
>>
>>26748448
For the record, there are people here who filter just about everything they don't want to see. The hypocrisy being it's bad when he does it because they can't act like ebin troll retards and ensure he sees them acting retarded.

Both are sensitive pussies, though. Cut from the same cloth, woven into different tapestries.
>>
>>26748538
Exactly. Blocking is for pussies. Deal with posts you don't like like a man.
>>
>>26748561
I sure hope you aren't just being facetious.
The whole filter-mentality is ultimately a bigger detriment to discussion here. It promotes an echochamber free of dissent, or even a circlejerk among generals that have such power to ignore everything outside of their safe haven (this applies more specifically to /mlpg/ who genuinely pretend they're still on /co/).

Not blocking everything you don't like opens up potential avenues of debate, or open opinions up to other ideas or topics that one may not have considered before. The real beauty of 4chan is participation and discussion isn't controlled by majority opinion (except on /a/, the entitled cunts. Congratulations to them for having site staff in their pockets to enforce what -they- want on the board) but rather only exclusively on an individual basis.
>>
>>26748664
>I sure hope you aren't just being facetious.
No, I was being dead serious, and for all the reasons you mentioned.

It's why I go to 4chan in the first place.
>>
>>26748693
>>26748664
>>26748561
I hide 65 threads because shitposting in hugboxes doesn't work so why even bother?
>>
>>26748664
Nobody's going to get deep debate over me not hiding fetish generals and character appreciation threads for characters I don't appreciate. Stop being retarded. The only difference after I hide boring shit I'd never bother checking out is that I won't have to see boring shit I'd never bother checking out.
>>
I only block people because they make me unproductive. They spark up unnecessary drama and I don't like that. It doesn't help me get to my goals, rather, it prevents me because it's distracting. Am I justified?
>>
>>26748988
Youre more than welcome to, but that gives them justification to call you a faggot for it.
>>
File: Lyra.png (317 KB, 602x468) Image search: [Google]
Lyra.png
317 KB, 602x468
>>26749021
Why is that? Shouldn't they say "You don't let yourself be negatively influenced by these people. Good job."? Why call me a faggot as if I'm doing something wrong here?

My college productivity suffered when the drama was flourishing in HN because of how obsessed I got to replying to people's comments. I blocked that website for a week and guess what? I became more focused on my studies to the point where I don't even go there even if I don't have it blocked. Made more friends and became practical in my reality. That's a very good thing. In fact, I don't regret it and I never will.

Then you say that calling me a faggot is justified because I want the better of my life? Is that what you're saying?
>>
>>26749106
yes
>>
>>26749106
The fact you got so wrapped up in drama involving a fandom of small talking horses that it diminished your productivity makes you a faggot
>>
>>26749245
It's not about the fandom anymore, rather it's about the politics and morals. Why people do the things they do. Not about ponies, rather what it's like being a practical human being. You can't blame me for wrapping up in that kind of drama the same way Horse News can't get over Ever free network. You really can't.
>>
File: tumblr_nqdrj8NfI81qgvgkuo1_500.jpg (37 KB, 480x529) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqdrj8NfI81qgvgkuo1_500.jpg
37 KB, 480x529
>>26749334
>Horse News can't get over Ever free network
>implying EFN are the victims in this one
>implying EFN faggots arnt the ones starting shit like they have been doing since day 1
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.