[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so i was thinking /mlp/ we have a equestria girls problem this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
so i was thinking /mlp/
we have a equestria girls problem
this board is called my little PONY after all but we should not get rid of it on 4chan per say
just of this board
like with /v/ did have a few extra boards but with a similar concept
we have a /eg/ equestria girls board
what do u anons think
that way we all win in the end
equestria girls fags will have there own board for discussing eg and not have to worry about
>no hooves and ect
or what ever they hate
and the rest of us will have a better /mlp/
>>
>>26741792
yes. Less of that faggotry the better.
>>
>>26741792
/mlp/ already has no reason to exist you want to make a board with even less reason while taking some of /mlp/s reason
>>
We lost 88.362% of /mlp/ when /trash/ became a thing.
>>
File: smoking a fag.gif (1 MB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
smoking a fag.gif
1 MB, 550x400
>>26741792
i think you need to lurk moar you fucking newfag.
>>
File: Here_are_your_options.png (278 KB, 1000x1045) Image search: [Google]
Here_are_your_options.png
278 KB, 1000x1045
>>26742185
>>
File: 1438377090559.jpg (101 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
1438377090559.jpg
101 KB, 1000x563
>>26741792
No. /mlp/ is the MLP board. there is nothing on this board that would indicate /mlp/ is 'Ponies Only'. Everyone ignores the shitty threads cause they're garbage and we all know some stagnant fatass aging manchild created them. Seriously you have to be demented in the head to have any semblance of a hatred for humans. If you seriously even uttered the words "no hooves" in your life you're a giant sedentary turd-blob no offense.

who the fuck cares anyways

it's fucking My Little Pony.

dumbshit's probably gonna respond with meaningless shit like 'i-i'm not a brony, i'm a horsefucker!!!'
>>
>>26741792
You're a problem OP.
>>
>>26742295
This. Garbage is so easy to ignore. Remember, these are nowhere-people with jack shit to offer to the world. Cause they gave up on life. Gave up on any worthy endeavor. So they've come here mistakenly thinking it's their second /b/ to shit up. But it's not. It's a hyper-creative portal of meme-makery. A powerhouse of original content.

and it is the overblown response to their worthless proclamation that makes things even worse. Makes EQGfags seem like a "thing". It's not a thing. there is hardly even any EQG on here. Shut the fuck up. You failures are probably discussing your gameplan in whatever shit-fetish general you spend your time in. Makes me laugh. Meaningless trash. Easily ignored. Don't feed into it, Fucking underage cuntfarts.
>>
>>26741792
this
>>
>>26742312
wait are you talking about mlp or equestria girls i cant tell
>>
>>26741792
this
>>
>>26742289
it is called my little pony
not my little prostitute
humans are not pony Dumass
they do not belong here
>>
>>26741792
Op. Are you an idiot? Its called My little pony: Equestria girls.
>>
File: 1309-butters-knowWhatSayin.jpg (126 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1309-butters-knowWhatSayin.jpg
126 KB, 960x540
>>26741792
>not realizing your post is just as cancerous as the manchild that shitposts Christian shimmer threads
>not realizing that posting the same fucking thread again isn't going to change anything
>not realizing, given the board's history, that constantly spouting stoplikingwhatidontlike accomplishes literally nothing
>not just using a fucking thread filter

Kill yourself op, actually find the nearest belt, chair, and something secure on the ceiling to attach the belt to
>>
File: 1440476592749.png (124 KB, 170x245) Image search: [Google]
1440476592749.png
124 KB, 170x245
>>26742289
I'm not a brony, I'm a horsefucker!

N-nani?!
>>
>>26743975
Is a board for everything involving the MLP brand you retarded 13 year old
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.