[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Anon, w-why won't you talk to me?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: SadSS.png (4 MB, 2500x1850) Image search: [Google]
SadSS.png
4 MB, 2500x1850
>>
>>26737703
Pure, unfiltered faggotry
>>
File: 1438465127899.jpg (93 KB, 670x519) Image search: [Google]
1438465127899.jpg
93 KB, 670x519
>>26737703
Because OP's a thread-spamming faggot
>>
>>26737703
Because you're not a pony anymore. You will never be.
>>
>>26737703
Well...after finding out you were the one who gave me aids and you were a trap it's kinda expected, right sunny?
how you were a fucking buttslut and only wanted bareback anal everytime and not finding it weird?
>>
>>26737703
because you don't exist
>>
>>26737753
This, tbph faam (family)
>>
>>26737795
this, continue story anon
>>
>>26737703
Because you're not real
>>
>>26737703

Because you're not canon.
>>
>>26737753
>>26737822
These posts are Reddit incarnate
>>
File: Gordonfreeman.jpg (98 KB, 380x485) Image search: [Google]
Gordonfreeman.jpg
98 KB, 380x485
>>26737703
>>
>Shit she's trying to look all cute.
>But you see past all that bullshit.
>Yeah, because you're a step above from the rest of the idiots here!
"B-because," you say, stuttering from anxiety, "I know."
>"K-know what, Anon?"
>She gives you a sad and confused look.
>Goddamn adorable.
>Probably one of the cutest girls in the entire school.
>Hell, it's surprising that a girl is talking to you at all.
>You, the legendarily weird kid, the one everyone avoids like it's the 80s and you've got AIDS.
>And here she is, talking to you.
>And all you can think to yourself is "It is a damn shame she's an interdenominational traveler sent by space-lizards to leak information about the meat-processing facility disguised as a school you're all in to the jews."
>You regret stashing your tinfoil hat in your locker.
>Thought you were safe from them, her schedule (that you memorized, you memorized all of THEIR schedules) said she was supposed to be on the other side of the school.
>Right now she must be pumping your brain full of radioactive waves that will scramble you, throw you off.
>That must be why you have an erection.
>"A-anon?"
>Right, she's talking to you, it is typical in this situation that you respond.
>She probably already suspects you, you let slip that you know, SHIT!
>You can still salvage this!
"Uuhhhh... I know that you, uh, y-you're a tramp!"
>"W-what!?"
"Yeah, y-yeah that's what I know! A-and my good, christian upbringing makes it so that I can't associate with w-whores like you!"
>People are staring fucking damn it must be her brainwaves calling them as backup.
>Fuck it, as long as she's thrown off of your scent, as long as she leaves you alone, you'll be safe, and you'll slip past their system.
>"I'm not a whore! Why would you think that!?" Sunset shouts, offended.
>Play your cards right here, don't let your fear and lack of social experience get the better of you.
>This bullshit is like chess, just play careful and thought out.
>>
>>26740635
"LALALA I'M NOT LISTENING TO YOOOUUU!"
>You press your hands to your ears, shouting random syllables, thinking on how good it feels good to be a genius of your caliber.
>However, your carefully thought out totally not spur-of-the-moment plan has attracted more unwanted attention.
>You can hear the soon-to-be-mystery-meat's whispers to each other fluttering through the halls, and the breathing of the fucking wardens of this hell through the PA system.
>Oh how they love to watch.
>You've seen how the so-called "principal" looks at the students.
>Those long, hungry stares.
>Your long train of thought has left you nearly out of breath, though.
>It'll only be so long before you need to take a breath, and then, THEN she'll sink her claws into you.
>YOU KNOW THE GAME TOO WELL TO BE TAKEN NOW!
>Removing your hands from your ears, you suck in a deep breath and snatch your bag, before turning and sprinting to your class.
>Hah, take that!
>She needs to play along if she doesn't want to break her cover, she's a "good girl," she can't follow you into class and suck out your spinal fluid, it would break character!
>Chalk up another victory to you.
>Sure, the cattle has gotten startled, but they've come to expect that of you.
>Anon, the paranoid, the crazy, the wackjob conspiracy theorist.
>Is he bipolar, schizophrenic, paranoid, some combination of the above?
>You can live with their assumptions, as long as they never find out that you know what this all REALLY is about.
>Just let you slip through the cracks, thinking you'll become some homeless druggie and never be able to bother them again.
>No, as long as you maintain that, as long as you're never targeted for their processing and never let slip you know just a bit more than they want, you'll make it.
>Stumbling breathlessly into class, all the room's heads turn to stare at you.
>Scurrying into your seat, you try to act as natural as you can.
>Just blend in, Anon, just blend.

Is this what you wanted OP?
>>
>>26740649

Not OP, but this is exactly what I wanted. Keep going
>>
File: good joke squid.jpg (113 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
good joke squid.jpg
113 KB, 1152x864
>>26740635
>>26740649
>>
>>26737703
because i donĀ“t wanna be mindcontrolled by a crazy magic mumbo jumbo satan girl again.

no offense , right ?
>>
>>26740649
I-I want shimsham to suck my spinal fluids
It hurts to live
;_;
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 671x479) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 671x479
Because you just insulted my waifu. No I'm not gonna talk to you after that
>>
>>26737703
I don't talk to background ponies
>>
>>26741236
>I don't talk to background ponies
>>
>>26741236
>>26741261
Well look what you've done Anon. You just made this poor generic pony cry.
>>
>>26740649
I didn't want that, I just wanted angry replies.
>>
File: 1415801920535.png (85 KB, 252x238) Image search: [Google]
1415801920535.png
85 KB, 252x238
>>26742530
Sorry mate, we only have the nicest replys for you

i wish you a marvelous day
>>
>>26737703
it's my new meme
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.