[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where will you be when Twilight calls Starlight her "first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: 1457553670973.png (536 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457553670973.png
536 KB, 1280x720
Where will you be when Twilight calls Starlight her "first ever student" and all the Shimmerfags including me commit suicide at the same time?
>>
At least Hasbro can never do anything to harm Nyx.
>>
>>26723143
Isn't it odd that Sunset just wants to live among the apes

I mean, didn't she have parents? A family? Anything? I know she was a massive cunt in Equestria so she had no friends, but surely there must be something there she longs for that isn't in the human world...
>>
>>26723517
>She will never meet Celestia again
>>
>>26723143
Nonexistent because that won't happen
>>26723517
It's an effect of Hasbro Judaism
She only stays there and has some contrived love of high school for no raisin other than the brand would die without her in it
>>
>>26723517
why? she don't have anything to go back for in that world.
in fact for a long time she didn't have nothing to lose.
>>
>>26723577
>she don't have anything to go back for in that world
Except for magic
You know, that thing that she got a buttmark for and studies all the time
>>
>>26723517
A lot of fanfics deal with this

The answer is horsecocks and pone stallions
>>
>>26723493
But didn't you want them to make her canon? You are a stupid motherfucker that doesn't make any fucking sense, Bui.
>>
>>26723653
Hasbro will NEVER make her canon. So as far as I see, I can't be hurt. Doesn't mean I don't want her to be canon.
>>
>>26723493
>>26723663
I will never be convinced that you aren't just a dedicated baiter
This is just too ridiculous even for /mlp/
>>
>>26723517
What is she going to do back in Equestria?
Being the personal pupil of your living deity means that everybody knows about you and probably knows that she at least ceased to be Celestia's student. Does her family consider her to be an embarassment? Will she ever find a job if she ever went back? Who is going to trust her when everyone suspects her of treason?
>>
>>26723677
So I'm baiting by saying nyx isn't going to be canon?
>>
>>26723677
He is a master trole with a vpn.
All he wants is attention because he is such a disgrace of a human being, his parents don't even like him either. That's why he wants attention from anonymous users on 4chan. He is worth nothing.
>>
>>26723680
Go back to Celestia and be her student again?
Hang around with Twalot in her castle?
Travel the world and research magic in other lands?
Strive to be the top magic pone?
Your guess is as good as mine and there are plenty of potential ways this could go.
The things that you're pointing out only serve to give a good reason as to why she should go back at least for a while so that those questions could be answered.
>>
>>26723517
I really think she should come visit occasionally

Maybe for the gala
>>
>>26723729
All stuff Starlight would do better.
>>
>>26723733
Starlight has literally 0 connection to Celestia
Try harder
>>
>>26723729
>Attempted to steal element of harmony
>Track record for ignoring Celestia's orders
>Openly defied her
I'm surprised she didnt get sent to the moon
>>
Sunset is the face of the Monster High thing, she will never be part of FiM and everyone knows that.
>>
>>26723760
Then why did the show staff literally say that it could happen?
>>
>>26723729
>Go back to be student
Nah. She's already becoming learned in something even Celestia couldn't teach her

>Hang around Twilight
Glimmer

>Travel the world to research magic/git gud at it
Twilight (spread friendship across Equestria - and friendship is its own magic)
Trixie (perhaps this time, without an amulet)
Glimmer (already gud, could become stronger)
>>
>>26723767
They never said that
>>
>>26723767
There's a difference between "eh maybe" and "yeah we can easily put her in".

Plus Sunset is kind of the lynchpin of the M6+2 in EQGland at the moment like how Twilight is in main Equestria.
>>
File: 3.png (133 KB, 632x802) Image search: [Google]
3.png
133 KB, 632x802
>>26723773
Meghan said at an interview that the idea for Sunset returning is something that they are considering
>>
>>26723778
No, she said it was something they had given thought, but they seem pretty adamant in not mixing FiM with EQG these days. They even stopped giving Flash cameos
>>
>>26723790
Think that was an animator thing.
>>
>>26723778
Considering something isn't a gurantee.
Plus that tweet with Jim waa a thinly veiled question about sunset being in theshow. Jim just flat out said no with a bit of snark. With Glimmer there there is no reason to have her there
>>
>>26723577
>she don't have anything to go back for in that world.
she left because she thought celestia was wrong. she realizes now that celestia was right. theres literally no reason for her to stay in the human world.
im hoping eventually theyll introduce humanset and that one will take over in the human world, while sunset returns to equestria.

also this >>26723535
>>
>>26724522
Well one big reason she is there is because of her friends. From what we've seen in the movies we can assume she values her friends and they make her feel at home. In contrast she burned her bridges in equestrian and the only reason for her to appear temporarily is to see celestial, which she has never mentioned so she probably doesn't care much for that. In the cut scenes and ending for friendship games she chooses to stay with the girls rather than return to equestrian. She's found a new home time to move on lad.
>>
>>26723773
>theperlerpony
I hate that fat rude autist, she's so cringey in person.
>>
i can already see it.
>twilight and co is trying to defeat X, or solve X problem
>cant quite do it on their own
>sunset shows up just in time to help, saying celestia sent her a message to return as soon as possible
>plot
>>
>>26723597
magic? I though she was more interested in investigating and studying the magic of the human world and how it reacted.
>>
>>26723517

>Isn't it odd that Sunset just wants to live among the apes

She don't want to live here anymore, but that subplot was deleted to add more SPORTS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyhuEWE4-Fk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EPC2uDESqk
>>
>>26725063
Did you see the ending to that subplot? It literally ends with sunset picking to stay in EqG land rather than return to equestria.
If anything those deleted scenes answer his question
>>
>>26723680
>Being the personal pupil of your living deity means that everybody knows about you
Not in the canon.
>>
>Sunset is shown walking around in town.
>Ponies are either hiding, or whispering about her.
>It almost feels like a movie we have seen.
>>
>>26723143

Sunset Shimmer isn't a student. She's a friend who writes to her occasionally for advice. They don't meet each other often enough to have an actual student-teacher relationship.x
>>
>>26723143
I'll be on 4chan screaming about it like a child.
>>
>>26723143
I will be celebrating
The lesser evil is better than shimmer shit
>>
Where will you be when the show jumps the shark with the S6 Premiere?
>>
>>26725946
^This
>>26725961
Shitposting about it on 4chan
>>
>>26725946
This
>>
>>26725491
I feel better knowing that she can come and go as she pleases.
>>
File: 1454733607029.png (167 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
1454733607029.png
167 KB, 894x894
>>26726948
She even says she'll return to Equestria and inform Twilight on her progress, and implies it's temporary until she figures out the magic of the human world.
>>
>>26723143
Ugh, that new manestyle on Glimmer. Why did they have to change it? She was so hot with her mane the way it was before.
>>
>>26728071
Nowhere was it implied that she would permanently return if she figured magick out. It was implied that she would visit, nothing more.
>>
>>26728285
She pretty much said her goal was to figure the magic out and visit Equestria to tell Twilight of her progress presumably. Once she does figure it out, what the hell is she gonna do? More than likely permanently return.

It did give the writers the perfect excuse of keeping Sunset in EqG world by never letting her figure out how the magic works so she never fully returns. But alas they didn't do it.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.