[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The /mlp/ conspiracy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: index.png (323 KB, 888x499) Image search: [Google]
index.png
323 KB, 888x499
Some say when You come to 4chan, You can't get out anymore. I heard also, who comes to /mlp/, never has any chance anymore elsewhere.

----8<---- cut here ---------

Helen, the show has a fault... Imagine dozens, hundredso, or even housands of girls, everywhere. i'm telling You, I'm honest. That's why I'lll look at them...

I though You were suposed to show up in my life and help me with my problems, and vice-versa. Like that You had born only because of me. Do You want to be my little pony?

Besides, it's just merchandising. I like only one song from Maroon 5... And not even Rolling Stones were playing for real... Just waste of money.

Hmm... Maybe there's a reason for me to play with You tonight. Some of your friends will go to the concert. And that's make You lose interest on life... Sincerely, I don't know what really happens. I wish I knew.
>>
>>26706824
What?
>>
>>26706824
>That level of autism
>>
>>26706824
Perma ban this fucking autist. It was here last night doing this same shit.
>>
File: index.png (432 KB, 888x499) Image search: [Google]
index.png
432 KB, 888x499
>>26706831
I mean, since there are less stupid people here, it becomes a favorite place to everyone more easily. Thanks Lauren Faust. I can even feel guilty if I leave a thread that I created on /mlp/ behind...
>>
File: 13.jpg (54 KB, 608x436) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
54 KB, 608x436
>>26706866
>>
>You can't get out anymore.
Yeah, you take that, too seriously
>>
>>26706999
What's her name, Lefty or Righty.
>>
File: chiammo.jpg (64 KB, 628x453) Image search: [Google]
chiammo.jpg
64 KB, 628x453
>>26706836
>>That level of autism
I don't think that You're autistic. I consider You calm... But if You like to give them credit buying medicine for something that You don't have, only to take your intelligence away and even give other terrible side effects... What else should I do?
>>
>>26707121
Go be a faggot somewhere else, ideally. Try a busy intersection.
>>
File: rollercoastershock.jpg (93 KB, 626x431) Image search: [Google]
rollercoastershock.jpg
93 KB, 626x431
>>26707096
>>
>>26707170
Is that where your posting from. You're there to learn, you know.
>>
>>26707075
>Yeah, you take that, too seriously
Yes... I did. I still have to learn if I'm doing that because I love her, or because I still have to learn what is love and see another good girl not ending with me.

by ellie see you later :(
>>
>>26707190
I already programmed a compiler. I don't need to buy a graduation so the lazy facebook users at work can get rid of me by stealing my tasks.

(yes Helen, check your past task to see if your boss aren't taking credit, because the day I was fired from Reweb, I noticed what my supervisor was doing with my tasks. I only didn't told to the CEO because I don't work for him anymore, so I own nothig for that Google cock sucker ;)
>>
>>26706824
English, motherfucker. You don't speak it.
>>
>>26707240
Don't give it anymore (you)s, it's some kind of delusional faggot off his meds. He made this same thread last night and kept going on about some cunt named Helen.
>>
>>26707240
I still wanna hang out with a girl who is a programmer at cool place. And I teold You before, I also wanted to leave that place, because it's for You, not for me. Besides, it isn't unethical, if I don't work over there.

(I was hired to be the manager, but the guy and his friends managed to convince me to get out of there, now he is here farting after all my threads, because he is angry after losing another girlfriend who find out he cheats on her... what a dull)
>>
Oh sorry I'm out, I still wann try that game with You. :)
>>
>>26707240
ha! way better than you do-ooooo! ^_^
>>
>>26706824
>>
>>26708258
Why would you bump this, faggot.
>>
File: 1455928001042.gif (648 KB, 292x311) Image search: [Google]
1455928001042.gif
648 KB, 292x311
>>26708287

Bumping thread.

Also, what stuff you on OP? I envy your powerful autism and dedication.
>>
bump your autistic shit off the catalog.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.