[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crazy anon in Equestria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>you are anon
>today its your birthday!
>you are currently smashing a Piñata with al your friends watching
>everyone is happy
>wait a second
>something is strange in that Piñata
>it pours blood
>suddently your vision became clear
>you are smashing the skull of your mother
>and all your friends are brutally dismembered and covered in blood
"OH GOD!"
>you shout
"WHAT I'VE I DONE?"
>you shout again
>then you laugh maniacally
>suddently a portal appears
>what the fuck is that?
>then you decide to go inside the thing
>with your trusty axe called also "Wilhelm"

what happens next?
>>
>>26703901
>what happens next?
OP an heros.
>>
>>26703901
OP stops being edgy, perhaps?
>>
>>26703901

>Oh shit.
>You're flying
>Or, you're falling, rather.
>You're right up above a dense forest and catch and upside-down sight of a nearby town of sorts.
>No time to worry about that, the thick trees are now rapidly scraping you.
>Wilhelm, do the honors,
>THUD!
>With a good swing, Wilhelm, in the tight-ass grip of your hands, has gotten a hold of the tree, and you're now spiraling around the trunk, slowing to a stop.
>You hit the ground
>Damn, quite the close call.
>Stepping out of the mashed, feathery guts of a once chicken-bird thing you landed on, you begin your walk through the forest.
>It must be the afterlife.
>You probably got shot in the head shortly after bashing your mother's head in.
>Could've been cops that were called and got the sneak attack, or maybe it was your dad.
>Probably not your dad, he never does anything. Why would he suddenly grow balls to end his "lunatic" son?
>Anyway, this is hell now. Gotta meet the folks
>For some reason, you don't feel such after-death peacefulness mother spoke about.
>There's still that the urge to hurt and kill the things. Maybe this is welcomed in hell, or
>"HEY WHO ARE YOU?"
>You freeze.
>You literally are frozen. It feels like you've just been blasted with a freeze ray, but you're alive and aware.
>"Aha! Thought you could sneak up on the Great and Well-Nested Trixie! Well, I must say, you, like the other predatory monsters of this forest, have failed. Failed once again to--"
>You're bored and not listening by this point.
>Her talking reminded you of over-glorified, but underpowered and kinda stupid villians that were in movies all the time.
>Bad guy, "crazy guys" who were supposed to be like you, but werent.
>They didn't know how to kill. They always trapped their enemy, then boasted, then let themselves get attacked by letting their guard down. You really should thank them for teaching you what not to--
>Hey, look, you're free.
>>
>>26704305
>You drop to the ground again.
>Ok, this really sucks now.
>"So, vile primate, Trixie shall not punish you this time around, but next time she catches you near her living quarters again, she shall blast you to smitherines. ...Well, actually, that's illegal to do, unless it's in real self defence, but Trixie is prepared for any sort of spying and theivery of her things! So begone, you!"
>This blue unicorn pony is just standing there, as are you, working to understand this new magical being before your eyes.
>She says she's letting you go free, and that she won't blast you again if you don't come back again.
>You don't plan on coming back again. You got places to discover.
>But you're still standing around.
>...
>Her laser wasn't that cold, you think.
>Charge...
>Arms and axe are way above you, and you reach the pony very quickly.
>Good ol' Wilhelm doesn't have too much sharpness left in him, you let yourself notice.
>Tootsie has a really funny look of surprise on her face while she's seeing Wilhelm making a shallow slice through her skull.
>Damn, it's too shallow 4u.
>The trickle of blood between her big eyes looks yummy tho.
>You pull on your willy--not that willy, sicko--to make a second jab again, but your axe buddy isn't budging.
>Crap. You can't finish the job!
>Time to maybe panic.
>Tootsie's face changes to angry before you get a chance to plan-b her neck.
>Why so angry?
>BOOOOM
>Your tummy really hurts now, and your back too when you hit a tree you thought was far behind you.
>You've been blasted with another lazer.
>It wouldn't be hell without a fair fighter.
>You did ask for something more fun than the weak kids at your party, but maybe it's time to run.
>>
>>26704305
>>26704329
moar
>>
fAm
>>
LIVE!
>>26704329
>>26704305
MOAR!
>>
>>26703901
>Crazy Anon in Equestria
The first thing I thought of was Anon owning a used carriage lot with deals so good, you'd be mad not to take them.
>>
File: ow seriously the edge.png (305 KB, 827x612) Image search: [Google]
ow seriously the edge.png
305 KB, 827x612
>>26703901
Pass.
>>
>>26704329
MOARRRR!!!!
>>
der bump
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.