[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This great man in equestria, what happens?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (568 KB, 1332x1644) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
568 KB, 1332x1644
This great man in equestria, what happens?
>>
>>26701607
Nothing, I hide another one of your fucking shit ass prompts. Ta-da.
>>
>>26701607
I'm going to assume he isn't there during the initial wars, so he'd probably end up as a banker, a rail splitter, a steel driver, or he'd be working on Sweet Apple Acres. The prospect is not without merit, but his character isn't suited for greatness there. It was unique to Earth, I suppose.
>>
Gets into an argument with Sweetie Belle
>>
>>26701607
Applejack shoots him.
>>
>>26701678
I get that we're just shitposting here, but would you care to expound on why?
>>
File: 1449558550028.png (78 KB, 343x363) Image search: [Google]
1449558550028.png
78 KB, 343x363
>>26701607
>great
>>
>>26701736
Right. Forgot that somehow. I dunno, though, this guy >>26701641 raises a pretty compelling point. Abe really just did the right things at the right time. In Equestria, he's essentially just a really tall, strong Anon, same as anyone else, except for his moral sense.
>>
>>26701698
Lincon was one of the most racist presidents to ever exist.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 577x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 577x315
>>26701761
Again, there is still a lot of explaining that needs done, such as how you came to that conclusion.
>>
>>26701788
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBuTI0ZO7bA
He was historically a Conservative racist shitlord.
>>
>>26701607
Probably something unconstitutional.
>>
>>26701846
He was also well set in the knowledge that the South was about to secede. His entire goal throughout Presidency was keeping the country together. He stated pretty blatantly that if it meant allowing slavery, he'd do it. He was patriotic, but he was in an era where patriotism meant racism, an era he ended with the Emancipation Proclamation. The guy in your video must have overworked both of his brain cells.
>>
>>26701920
And you prove tat he was racist.
>>
>>26701761
Lincoln was not a racist, he just knew black people would still not be accepted once the north won the war and he bought land in Africa with his own money to ship all you niggers back to oogabooga land.
>>
>>26701862
All the best stuff that's ever happened to America has been unconstitutional. Louisiana Purchase, Emancipation Proclamation, and so on. The document was designed for everyday life.
>>
>>26701948
Fuck you, cracker, we were kings.
>>
File: image.png (447 KB, 720x528) Image search: [Google]
image.png
447 KB, 720x528
>>26701942
Spell right, first thing. Second thing, no, I didn't. Lincoln didn't eradicate slavery until he had the upper hand because he actually cared about whether or not it was destroyed. He knew it wasn't right, and so he waited until he could guarantee the end of slavery before making the announcement. That's why people call him a racist, because the man had timing and tact.
>>
>>26701607
Sheep would be set free
>>
>>/his/
>>
>>26701995
The man is a racist because he only did what he did to ensure his election.
He is just as disgusting as Trump, and I fear we will have another master in chief until he gets a lead shot.
>>
>>26701995
Except he didn't actually "eradicate slavery" at all. I would think you would know this much at least, since you have insisted on posting a smug image to go with your smug post.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 500x521) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 500x521
>>/his/ anyone
>>
>>26702033
He didn't get rid of it at the exact moment he made the Proclamation, true. However, he waited until after Gettysburg, the obvious turning point of the war, to make it legal. That way, he got rid of slavery in all but 2 states as soon as the war was over and the South was annexed again. The slave trade was forced to die, effectively eliminating slavery. Maybe not instantly, like some would have liked it, but you'll never see anyone do it faster. He did the best job any human could have done, I'll tell you that much.
>>
>>26702081
>Forced.
Needed to die.
>>
File: 027.jpg (154 KB, 800x585) Image search: [Google]
027.jpg
154 KB, 800x585
Never even had a chance to stay horse related, did it.
>>
>>26701607
That goddamned yankie war criminal would do to equestria wut he had dun to Georgia.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.