[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My face when G3 is a better series because it's a fun cutesy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1431884143873.png (17 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
1431884143873.png
17 KB, 493x402
My face when G3 is a better series because it's a fun cutesy show without any non-fun memetic brony parody in it.

There are people in this board right now who believe parodies are fun. Even the lame boring stupid crude tasteless ones.
>>
>>26695117
>cutesy
The very thing Faust wanted to avoid.
And she was damn right
>>
Only problem with G3 was that nothing was happening in the fucking episode. The characters were static. And the voices were jarring to the ears.
>>
>>26695117
4>1>3>2
Period.
>>
>The previous series was better because there wasn't a fandom
Great logic OP
10/10 meme
>>
>>26695316
Ugh yeah.

Retard.
>>
Though G3 was way more girly i think people still forget that G4 is still a show made to sell toys to little girls, and that isn't a problem for me since i still enjoy it.
>>
File: it does look like shit.jpg (17 KB, 471x359) Image search: [Google]
it does look like shit.jpg
17 KB, 471x359
>>26695117
>>
>>26695338
Why is selling product somehow = needing to be bad?

I don't get this logic, everybody knows My Little Pony is a toyline...why does that somehow mean it can't have a good show? I know that isn't what you said, but why even point that out
>>
>>26695495
A lot of the times with shows like those corporate forces in changes that don't work simply to sell a new toy. This can mess up the show
>>
>>26695117
>There are people in this board right now who think parodies are fun
>implying Weird Al isn't amazing
End your life.
Cease your existence.
Off yourself.
Play Russian Roulette with a loaded Glock.
Lay down on a busy highway.
Swallow everything in the medicine cabinet.
Just do SOMETHING to rid yourself from this planet.
>>
>>26695662
>He thinks the weird al epsidoe episode was good

I don't have anything against al, never listened to him and we got the make a wish song but it wasn't a very good episode.
>>
>>26695662
100x times everything you said and apply to yourself.
>>
boom booom boooom brighter than the moon mooon
>>
The one good thing I like abou G3, hell even G3.5, is the nostalgia for hearing the jingle in commercials.

10-12 fucking years ago.
>>
Meme magic
>>
The common sensical fans have left long ago. There weren't many to begin with.
>>
>>26698336
Pretty much. Sensical people got off the ride in a year or two at most. The only people who are left watching are the insanely "THIS IS THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH" people.
>>
>>26695117
Go home, Pinkiepony.

You will never be popular again, you weren't even popular in the first place.
>>
File: Error - hope not found.png (1 MB, 1199x900) Image search: [Google]
Error - hope not found.png
1 MB, 1199x900
>>26695117
I doubt you've actually watched G3.
>>
>>26695316
/thread
>>
>>26695697
Are you thick? He said "Weird Al". Not "Cheese Sandwich".

He's not talking about Pinkie's Pride, he's talking about Party in the CIA and Amish Paradise and things like that.
>>
There are people making threads right now with no sense of humor
>>
>>26699670
Nobody with any sense became a brony in the first place.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.