[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cutie Mark Chronicles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1456591235525.jpg (200 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1456591235525.jpg
200 KB, 1024x683
What different backstory would you give each of them, /mlp/?
>>
C'mon get the thread up, don't you guys have any creativity? Bump bump. Don't tell me you all don't care about show discussion.
>>
Rainbow Dash's mom gave her up for adoption and her mom is a librarian in Fillydelphia. Her dad was a famous rock musician and Earth pony who died in an airplane crash
>>
During a weather storm full of electrical discharges Rainbow Dash gets lost and finds a legendary artefact hidden in ancient ruins floating on a cloud.
>>
>>26695457

Not to be a Neighsayer, but I think that's just a regular story, not a back one.
>>
>>26695668
Because it's just a part of it.
>>
>>26695668
No that is not a regular story.
>>
>>26695457
>The artefact gave her rainbow powers. DONE.
>>
File: pinkie.png (165 KB, 900x997) Image search: [Google]
pinkie.png
165 KB, 900x997
>>26695693

Ooooooh!
>>
>>26694968
That pic is amazing, do you know the artist?
>>
>>26694968
If theres only 6 elements you don't need to add secondary letters to the non matching ones.
>>
>>26695230
He didn't fly so good
>>
>>26694968
Appjacks story doesn't really make sense. She got her cutie mark when she returned to the apple farm, all she did was arrive at a place and not apply something that she had learnt or found. It's like Rarity getting her CM when the rock split open with the gems
>>
Every time I see the picture in OP I get jealous that I wasn't able to buy that set from the artist. I managed to pick up another one of his works at the last con he went to which was a bit of a conciliation at least.
>>
>>26697051

Rarity is that beauty lies inside and must be brought out, weather by talent or by accident like finding the gorgeous gems in the rock or creating anew ensemble for the pageant. For Applejack, I honestly can't come up with shit.
>>
>>26695982
>>26697071
The pic is fine, but it's honestly not THAT good.
>>
>>26695982

Tridgeon. He's long since stopped doing pony stuff, but his work is pretty good. Ended up buying his lazy dash painting (not the print, the actual painting).

>>26697129
There is a very big lack or good traditional work in the nerd/anime/game community, so when I find someone who's pretty good at it, weather it be painting, sketching, drawing, coloring, etc., I will see if they have anything I have interest in and probably buy it on the spot. I'm the kind of idiot who gets 3 or 4 commissions done on site when at a convention by people I think have any talent at all. There's something about traditional art that gets me excited is all.
>>
>>26697097
Applejack and Raritys CM stories don't really fit with their elements like the others do. You could say that AJ was being honest to herself, or that Rarity was being generous by wanting to make the outfits look better, however it isn't a direct link like the others
>>
>>26694968
They were all fine except for twilights.
And maybe raritys
>>
>>26697692
And possibly fluttershys I would have to rewatch it to be sure
The other 3 were fine though.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.