[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What makes you love your waifu /mlp/? >Trixie She's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: 1449112713790.png (546 KB, 775x833) Image search: [Google]
1449112713790.png
546 KB, 775x833
What makes you love your waifu /mlp/?

>Trixie

She's very similar to me in many ways. Lies to make up for what she lacks. Has a completely different persona she shows off in front of people. Is very wounded inside but tries to put up a lot bravado to cover it up. Is actually really sensitive when you get deep enough. I feel like we would make a great team in the process of healing.
>>
>>26691899
even if you somehow meet her, and tell her that you and her are the same, it's a gamble on whether or not she could trust you.

unless you have an experience in courting a girl
>>
File: 1415830208622.jpg (152 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1415830208622.jpg
152 KB, 1800x1200
>>26691899
This guy thinks like I do. Are you secretly me, or my long lost cloned twin brother/sister?
>>
>>26692048
I wouldn't hurt to try. I've be practicing with my Trixie plush every day so I won't get nervous
>>
>>26691899
>fandom personality
get the fuck outta here you basic ass ugly motherfucker
>>
>>26692112
>fanon
?
>>
>>26691899
Really, i love her because it's her. I couldn't pick one thing because it would take away everything else about her that I also love.
>>
>>26692112
That isn't the fandom personality at all. Both episodes she starred in proved this.
>>
>>26692170
On top of this, a roughly translated (possibly fully translated now) comic on Trixie's origins showed that was basically her.
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2016/02/trixies-cutie-mark-origin-story.html
>inb4 >EQD
>inb4 I'm a faggot for linking to EQD
>>
>>26692146
well said
>>
File: NOOO.jpg (17 KB, 189x147) Image search: [Google]
NOOO.jpg
17 KB, 189x147
>waifu is pic related
I feel I could strongly relate to her through her deep sense of loneliness and genuine passion for darkness, as well as fully understand her weird cartoon villain logic better than most. It's rare as fuck to find someone who's actually gone through that much (relative) social deprivation for an uninterrupted length of time, who hasn't regressed into an unpleasant, stunted animal or just can't into basic social cues anymore. It helps she's became as similarly bitter and awful as I have, under reasonable circumstances. Our personalities have just enjoy unique differences to bounce off each other to make for some fun chemistry, but ultimately we'd probably be mutual enablers working in-sync towards the same directions.

Also, I'd also hate to play the "old soul" card because it's almost 100% pseudo-intellectual bullshit, but it'd be absolutely killer to have a waifu I could enjoy classic horror films and the likes with, without them being desensitized by graphic modern standards. What I wouldn't give to meet anyone who might share my same sense of wonder seeing "Dracula" for the first time, or someone who could sit through "Frankenstein Meets The Wolf Man" like it was brand new. It's pretty deep into headcanon territory, sue me, but I like to think she'd love those kind of films.
>>
File: full.gif (692 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
full.gif
692 KB, 550x400
>>26691899
>>26692112
>tfw your waifu doesn't have any depth because she's a background pone
>>
File: dashtronaut stars rosen.png (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
dashtronaut stars rosen.png
1 MB, 1000x1000
Her dedication to her craft and her friend can keep a man going forever.
>>
>>26691899
>>>/bed/
>>
>>26691899
Does scitwi count? Not the fandom one, just the EQG one. Mainly because I knew/know a girl who was very like that. Shy, geeky, adorable, has a predilection for purple. She didn't turn into an evil she-demon with magical powers tho, so I suppose that's a bit of a difference.
>>
>>26692755
I don't see why she wouldn't count
>>
>>26692766
Yeh, the only reason I could think of would have been the
>nohooves
maymay.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.