[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lustful Demons Thread #3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 91
File: demon.png (527 KB, 800x908) Image search: [Google]
demon.png
527 KB, 800x908
>"Tier, pargon, pargon, aretak, pargon, pargon, Anoyoth, pargon, santak, pargon"
>It has to work this time!
>The magic rises from the circle of runes and a portal opens in the center of your floor.
Yes! YES!
>Green light bathes your home as a misshapen creature is forced from its home dimension.
>You hear the snapping and refitting of bones as it takes a shape more pleasing for the local dwellers of this realm.
>Screams reverberate off the walls as it endures its grizzly transformation.
>When the runes finish their sick work they dissipate leaving no trace of their presence other than their unwilling passenger.
>It takes gasping breaths and looks around taking in its new surroundings.
>"What the everliving fuck?"
Anoyoth! By the runes of the Tome, you are mine!
>"Fuck you horse. Wait, what the fuck did you do to my voice?!"
Now for your first orders, minion!
>The being snaps to attention, still unaware as to why you would reach into the depths to rip it screaming to your world.
>"How in the world are you controlling me?"
Cuddle me until the sun's zenith!
>"...ok"

Previous Thread: >>26560148
Pastebins:
NotTheOriginal - http://pastebin.com/BLH9fRXY
Never - http://pastebin.com/PngTMrCJ
Leiffer - http://pastebin.com/u/Leiffer
Captain Conundrum - http://pastebin.com/Eu8XrdcL
Edgy demon story - http://pastebin.com/UfpZnyfz
AngryWino - http://pastebin.com/u/AngryWino
Summoner Trixie story - http://pastebin.com/Yteybzpn
>>
>>26680595
So...is anybody actually joining this thread?
>>
>>26680595
that's a really cute demon horse
>>
This is the fourth thread, not the third.
>>
>>26680858
As the OP of the other third thread, I say that thread is crap and this is the real third thread.
>>
>>26680911
Obviously I wasn't counting that one.
1, >>26379466
2, >>26453513
3, >>26560148
4, this
>>
>>26680595
>You've been cuddling this little pony for a few hours now.
>Soft as fuck, but the echoes of pain you felt turning into whatever the fuck you are kept you from getting any sleep.
>She is soft though.
>You don't even know what she looks like because she kept a cloak on.
>Looks like something a 14 year old nerd would wear the first time mom let him be hardcore.
>In short red, black, with a nonsensical symbol on the back.
>But from you were able to see she was a dark blue in color.
>The room was dark so you could see the sun filtering through the curtains some.
>You try moving in any non-cuddle-related manner.
>Nope
>You try waking her up.
>Also nope.
>Can't talk either.
>You pull the mare closer to you and wrap your leg around hers.

>You even bring your head into the crook of her neck, rubbing your face on hers gently.
>Smells nice.
>Like after rainfall on an autumn night.
>You bring the rest of your body into close contact with hers.
>The cloak is sheer enough that you can feel her fur and long hair underneath.
>If nothing else you could at least stay comfy.
>And ignore the fact that despite all of the rubbing in your groin area there isn't any reaction from your dong.
>...
>Guess you can't cry bitch tears either.
>>
page 9
>>
File: 1455428210167.png (3 MB, 2713x1633) Image search: [Google]
1455428210167.png
3 MB, 2713x1633
Bump
>>
>>26681016

>A couple of hours later she begins to stir.
>You still haven't slept.
>Cuddling != sleeping
>It was terrible because you were perfectly comfortable the entire time.
>Its like laying in your bed after a hard day and being on the edge of going to sleep.
>For 8 hours
>Since you decided to count.
>She lets out a yawn and nuzzles your face.
>She then tries to move.
>She cannot.
>"Well done, demon. That will be all."
>She struggles a bit in your grip, but you cuddle grip is strong.
>"You may let go of me Anoyoth."
>You don't.
>"This is nice, but I need to get up. Release me."
>You don't.
>"Why are you still cuddling me? Speak up, answer me."
The sun has yet to reach its zenith.
Holy shit I can talk again!
>"I hereby release you of orders, you are free to let me go despite being a few minutes early.
>You let her go before bringing up the covers to your neck.
>Without the compulsion to stay awake and cuddle you are more than ready for sleep.
>"Why are you still trying to sleep? We've had plenty of respite!"
I didn't get to go to sleep lady, I had to stay awake and cuddle you all fucking night and all fucking day.
>"Fucking?"
So I'm going to finally get some sleep, good night, day, whatever.
>You lay your head down and close your eyes, exhaustion overcoming any curiosity or thoughts of revenge for your suffering.
>"Sleep? You cann-"
>And that is all you needed to hear before you lost consciousness.
>>
>>26681968
I'd cuddle her all night if you know what I mean
>>
File: Freedom.png (237 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Freedom.png
237 KB, 900x900
>>26681968

Absolutely controlled succubus makes for a sad demon horse.

Remember. Free demon pones are happy pones.
>>
File: Eternal Darkness Gods.jpg (58 KB, 464x426) Image search: [Google]
Eternal Darkness Gods.jpg
58 KB, 464x426
>>26680595
Just for future reference:
-pargon shouldn't be the last rune, the last rune should be the name of the god/being you're drawing power from
-There should only be 3 "main"(read: non-pargon) runes, not 4
-There should be 9 runes total, not 10
-The spell should be "pargon, pargon, tier, pargon, pargon, aretak, pargon, pargon, Anoyoth"
>>
>>26682846
>I wanted to add the santak rune to give justification for why Anon transforms as it summons Anon then makes him "self".
You are absolutely right though.
>>
>>26682902
Am I missing something here, or this some kind of occult shit?
>>
>>26682917
>he doesn't know about the Tome of Eternal Darkness
We /x/ now fuckboi
>>
>>26682283
When should we expect an update, Never?
>>
>>26682902
I guess that makes sense, nothing wrong with taking a few liberties I suppose.

>>26682917
>he doesn't know
I bet you still think magic is fake
>>
>>26683132
Magic? You mean like tulpas? Oh boy, finally someone who has knowledge as deep as me in the occult! I'm trying to thought force a Dashie tulpa because she's my waifu and I want to cuddle with her!

Just kidding of course, I don't want to derail this thread or anything.
>>
>>26683121

Trying to write things, but life has been unexpectedly busy. Sorry about being dead on wednesday.
I really really want to continue, but I'm getting into lewds and my family keeps trying to read over my shoulder. So I'm waiting for a moment of peace. Hopefully tomorrow.
>>
Alright, I'm back after an entire thread. Finally got my lazy ass around to finishing up Chapter 1 of my green, which is my first shot at a multi-chapter green.
If I ever go inactive for a little bit, tell me to get my shit together and write.
Also, finally made a pastebin, HAYO! It's only got Ch 1 on it so far, but I'll probably dump some of my other greens there time to time. http://pastebin.com/u/Thy_Carpenter
Without further adue, let's get this green going!

CHAPTER 1: IT'S IN A BOOK...

"Pfft, magic schmagic. Do you really believe this horseshit, Nigel?"
>"But Anon," warned an annoying voice belonging to a skinny, nerdy looking man, "The rite of reappropriation is a real thing! If you go through with this, you'll be sent to purgatory until the universe decides you're needed!"
"Pfft, what's the worse that could happen? I butcher a language that probably doesn't even exist? Gimme that book of yours."
>"Anon, be careful with that!
"Alright, let's make a bet. $20 says this shit does nothing."
>"Well, I'd have to go to my bank for tha-"
"A deal's a deal, fucker! Get ready to pay up."
"Alright, let's see here."
>The book is bound in an odd leather, and seems older than your mother.
(1/9)
>>
>>26683487
"woh tuoba lla yrôts a si siht ,wön"
"nwõd edispû denrut-deppïlf tog efil ym"
"etünim a ekåt ot ękil d'I dna"
"ereht thgir tis tsuj"
"ria leb dellac nwot a fo ecñirp eht emaceb I woh uoy llet ll'Į"
>A horrendous writhing and crackling sound is heard all around you, slithering around your head and momentarily lingering beside your ears before moving on to now be coming from the book.
>Instinctively, you drop the book.
>At least you try to.
>The book appears to have grafted itself to your hands.
"OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK!"
>Your nerdy fuckwit of a friend is simply standing there, staring in shock.
"NIGEL, HELP ME YOU JEWISH ASSHAT!"
>He's not moving and just continues to stare.
>A movement from the book redirects your attention as a black tar-like tentacle creeps out.
>OH SHIT NIGGER
>HOW CAN YOU NOPE YOURSELF OUT OF THIS ONE?
>Before you can nope off to never land, the tentacle lunges itself at you and wraps around your neck and shoulders.
>More tentacles come from the pages and begin grabbing you all over.
>The tentacles lift you into the air and the book remains levitating where it was, still grafted to your hands.
>The tentacles line you up head first pointed into the book, and in one sudden violent motion, you're sent through the pages of the book with many a sickening crunch and rapid waves of pain.
>With all but your fingers through this rape portal, the book slams closed, crushing your fingers which just now finally become ungrafted.
>The book drops to the floor and all is quiet as Nigel looks on in utter disbelief.
>After what seems like an eternity, he finally speaks.
>"Well, looks like I get that $20!"
(2/9)
>>
>>26683494
>Well.
>This is purgatory, apparently.
>Everything is black, with blobs of color pulsing in and out, like when you close your eyes.
>You can't feel your body, and have a complete lack of orientation and spatial positioning.
>All you can do is think.
>Let's see... What happens now?
>Well, that Nigel faggot said it was a "Rite of reappropriation", and go figure, you're in purgatory until the universe decides you're needed.
>How long is that going to be?
>Haven't a clue, but it's probably going to be a while in this place.
>An indeterminable interim of solitude and nothing but your thoughts.
>Isn't that a recipe for insanity?
>Guess we'll find out.
(3/9)
>>
>>26683504
>It feels like a length of time incapable of being comprehended by the human mind has passed, and yet you remain sane.
>You thought for years and years, then decided to just stop until something happened.
>And guess what happened. Nothing. So why did you resume thinking?
>You don't know, but something is off.
>A small bright tear has appeared in front of you!
>The tear widens and widens, and you can see shapes.
>You're raised to this tear, and are slowly stuffed through, the tear conforming to your body's various shape as you arise.
>Blinded by this sudden experience of light, you clamp your eyes shut.
>Suddenly the rising stops and you slowly open your eyes to the bright shapes around you.
When you open your eyes, you see...
(4/9)
>>
>>26683510
>You see two horses in front of you.
>One is midnight blue, the other white.
>Why are they wearing jewelry?
>Also, why do they have horns and wings?
>You reach your hand to pinch yourself, but are alarmed when all that meets your body is a stump.
"What the fuck?!"
>Your look down and see a body similar to the two horses in front of you, except it has a dark crimson coat and a matching set of long, jet black mane and tail.
>On its ass is what you get when you mix a satanic pentagram and a heart together to make a satanic heartogram, complete with arcane symbols inside of it.
>Said mark consists of golden lines, contrasting with and complementing the dark crimson coat it sits upon.
>Moving upwards, there lays a set of wings demonic dragon-like wings on its back, with the main bone structure the same dark crimson red as the body, black bony looking talons at each main joint of the wing, and a dark grey thin membrane acting as the airfoil of the wing.
>Even further up from that is a neck, which extends to...
>Your head.
>This is your body.
>What on God's green earth is going on here?!
(5/9)
>>
>>26683520
>"Ahem"
>Looking back to the horses, the white one speaks.
>"If you're done acting like you've never seen your body before, we have some business to discuss."
>"Indeed", the blue one adds, "Time is of great importance here."
"What the hell is going on here?"
>Woah.
>Was that your voice? It couldn't be, this voice was that of a seductive female, deep and sultry; and yet it originated from you.
>With a slight scowl, the white one answers "You see, the reason why we have summoned you here is because Equestria has fallen into great danger, and-"
"Hold up just one god damn minute here... I wasn't asking for story time here, I was asking oh, you know, WHY THE FUCK AM I A HORSE?! Where the badgerfuck am I, and what the hell is going on?!"
>The horses have a combination of shock, anger, and confusion on their faces.
"Well? The question isn't going to answer itself, out with it!"
(6/9)
>>
>>26683528
>The blue one looks pissed right now, like you had shit on the rug.
>"YOU DARE SPEAK SO UNCOUTHLY TO YOUR SUMMONERS, MUCH LESS ROYALTY?! REDEEM WHAT GOOD GRACES YOU CAN, FOR TARTARUS IS NOTING COMPARED TO-"
>A white hoof raised in front of butthurt blue served to silence it and turn their anger down from a boil to more of a simmer.
>"You must just be unused to your form," speculated whitey, "and as I recall, demons are sometimes pulled from different dimensions."
>Demon? What is she talking about?
>"My name is Princess Celestia, and that is my sister, Princess Luna. Together we rule over the land of Equestria, home to peaceful ponies."
>Well, things are starting to add up at least. Not really.
>"Now, admittedly royalty summoning a war demon such as yourself is not an every day occurrence. Equestria is in utmost danger, and we are willing to make a contract with you to save our nation."
>"Sister," Luna says through her teeth with great contempt, "We think that is not a war demon."
>"What?"
>Celestia's gaze directs its attention to your rump, or moreover the heartogram that lays upon it.
>She stares at it for a moment, a look of "well, shit" clear on her face.
(7/9)
>>
>>26683533
>"Luna, do you remember what type of blood the summoning rite called for?"
>"The blood of one with traits you wished to instill into the demon, so long as the owner was confident and had a fiery passion in them."
>"And who's blood did you use?"
>"Loyalty's, we wished to have the demon loyal to us."
>"Loyalty does have a fiery passion, but she lacks the confidence component when it comes to her... sexuality."
>Luna drops her attention from you and looks at her sister, slight confusion on her face.
>"What role does that play in all of this?"
>"The blood used in the rite directly determines which type of demon is summoned," Celestia informs, "Loyalty's fiery passion and troubled sexuality combined to create a succubus, not a war demon."
>The sudden revelation shows through on Luna's face, and she sits there, a dumbfounded look on her face.
>"If you'll excuse us for a moment, Luna and I have something to discuss together in the hallway."
>Celestia trots over to a set of dark wooden doors, Luna following with slight hesitation.
>The doors creak open and close as they disappear into the hallway.
(8/9)
>>
>>26683538
>Even though the door is thick wood and metal, you can hear them bicker with each other through the slight gap at the bottom of the door.
>Looking around the room for the first real time, you make note of its details.
>First is the lighting, there's a few collections of candles throughout the medium sized room, but most of the light is coming from the circle.
>Speaking of, the circle is your typical pentagram, made of glowing golden chalk, candles at the star points, and glyphs strewn about.
>Further out is a ring surrounding the summoning circle, made of what you imagine is salt.
>The walls are adorned with shelves, containing occult trinkets and many tomes of esoteric knowledge, such as...
>Demon butt stuff and you, Volume 7?!
>You don't know what was more concerning, how thick it was, or that two princesses owned it.
>Putting the thought aside, you notice some of the stuff that was used to summon you.
>Silver dagger, chalice of blood, and... A maid's costume covered in goo.
>Christ, this had to of been the weirdest summoning ever.
>The bickering in the hall quickly heightens, and just as quickly stops.
(9/9)
End of chapter 1.
As always, comments, discussions, and constructive criticism is always accepted.
>>
>>26683194
Be careful when using the T word. I dunno if they still have it in place, but for a while there, having the word t u l p a (turns around three times and spits on the ground) in the OP autosaged the thread
>>
File: 132638382642.png (141 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
132638382642.png
141 KB, 640x360
>>26683494
>that chant
oh you
>>
File: 1457173567631.jpg (158 KB, 1224x653) Image search: [Google]
1457173567631.jpg
158 KB, 1224x653
>>26683546
waiting for more princess shenanigan writefriend
>>
9 is not fine
>>
File: Ayy.png (5 KB, 985x92) Image search: [Google]
Ayy.png
5 KB, 985x92
>>
File: 1456636434481.png (56 KB, 513x476) Image search: [Google]
1456636434481.png
56 KB, 513x476
>>
>>26685624
link?
>>
>>26686041
Cute!!!!
>>
>>26683546
I like this and want to read more of it.
>>
>>26686298

In the OP. It's Never's story.
>>
>>26686389
Oh your are right I read too many things at onec
>>
>>26685624
>More than six hundred views.
>More than basically every other writer in the thread, despite my horrible posting habits.
>More than NotTheOriginal, despite his story being objectively better.

I clearly am not capitalizing on my sudden popularity like I should.

-=-=-=-=-

“I, the demon A̸͡n̛҉ý̨̡nv͞a҉͘m̶̧͟os̵, being of sound mind and body, sign the contract.”
>It sounded like you choked a little bit there.
>Did you say Anynvemos? You definitely meant to say Anonymous.
>”Uh, interesting name there. Anya nvaa something.”
>Was it your true name? Did it come to you at last?
>It felt right, but you had no recollection of ever saying it before.
>Didn’t you have a better, sexier name before?
>Before what? What were you remembering?

>Your name appeared in a fairly standard red text, with strange green coloured sparkles and lines and runic looking symbols surrounding it.
>Bizarre, to say the least.

>But that was it, the pact was one and made!
>You looked over at Twilight with an honest grin.
>And booped her nose.
>As you retracted your hoof, a tiny, glowing, purple mass could be seen absorbing into your body.
>Twilight blinked. “That’s it? That was nothing!”
“Told you.”
>The contract rolled itself up, before disappearing in a flare of flames.
>Immediately, all the sustaining power that came with the contract left you.
>Your head hit the ground, and you were out like a light.

-=-=-==-=-

>Be Twilight Sparkle.
>Be grumbling, because you are levitating a heavy pony sized body across town, hidden under some of Rarity’s fabrics.
>She just passed right out!
>How rude!
>You honestly should have left her on the floor there.
>But that was Rarity’s bedroom, and you couldn’t just dump your problems on Rarity.
>”I see the house! We’re almost there Twilight!” Spike chimed in cheerfully.
>Indeed, the comforting glow of your treehouse awaited, only a little ways down the road now.
>>
>>26686898

>He had been avoiding talking to you almost the entire way, presumably because you had gone and summoned a demon.
>Which, now that all the drama was done and settled, wasn’t possibly so bad.
>Sure she had put in a bunch of terms designed to make you uncomfortable.
>You noticed her sneak in a term about literally owning your butt.
>But you had also slipped in a few terms of your own she hadn’t noticed.
>Before the contract had disappeared, you had gone over the entire list, memorizing it.
>You had her almost completely on a leash, and under your control.
>But what the tartarus were you supposed to do with your own personal demon!?
>There were the end goals of the contract, which of course you were going to work towards.
>But were you capable of teaching a demon friendship and how to act like a normal pony?

>Aside from threatening to steal your soul, she hadn’t really done anything evil.
>But you definitely believed she was capable of evil.
>This was the reformation of Discord all over again. Except this time it was you doing it and not Fluttershy.

>You paused in the middle of the road, setting the pile of fabrics and blankets that covered the demoness down.
>You lifted the sheets, checking on her.
>She was breathing peacefully.
>She had changed form before chasing you to Rarity’s house, taking on the guise of a normal sized pony.
>Although definitely not normal looking.
>Though had gone from exotically dangerous and beautiful, to simply kind of- Nice looking.
>Her little horn nubs poking out from underneath her mane cutely.
>Apparently, you were going to be looking after and living with her for a while.
>Were you going to be okay?
>She seemed insistent on teaching you about things.
>Adult things.
>I mean, you were an adult -but.
>You weren’t sure you wanted to learn!
>Or at least, not from something like her!
>>
>>26686911

>You sighed, picking her up again.
>The pile glowed your familiar purple as you trotted down the street.
>You weren’t looking forward to the upcoming week.
>You finally reached your comfortably familiar home.
>You glanced into the kitchen.
>Pinkie!
>She never cleaned up her mess!
>All this time she’d been here-
>Wait, she wasn’t here!
>Oh no! Pinkie!
>The demoness didn’t harm her, did she?
>No, she wouldn’t have, wasn’t she after the soul of her summoner exclusively?
>You’d have to ask her or check the book.
>Or go find Pinkie.
>Yeah! That’s what you’d do! Right after you dropped off this oddly heavy beast.
>Should you just leave her on the floor?
>You wanted to get to Pinkie as quick as possible, but this Succubus, Anyavemos or whatever her name was, probably wouldn’t appreciate just being abandoned in a lump on the floor.
>You shortly found yourself upstairs.
>There was a demon sleeping on your bed again, although this time you put her there.

>Okay! Gotta get to Pinkies!
>You locked the door, and hurried away.
“C’mon Spike! We’re going to see Pinkie!”
>”What? We’re just leaving her here? And why do I have to come? I was just out ALL day!”
“So you want to look after a demon all by yourself then?”
>”N-No?”
“Well, earlier I left Pinkie all by herself, and now I have no idea if she’s okay or not!”
>”Well what are we waiting for! Let’s go!”
>The two of your race out the door.

-=-=-=-=-

>Be Anon again.
>Be waking up from your awful dreams.
>What a crazy dream it was!
>You were a demon, and in ponyland, and everything was going wrong-
[Wake up Anon.]
>And then there was an inner part of you that was a demon, and she took over, and started calling you a dissenting voice.
[Anonnnn...]
>There was some soothing voice calling you out of your slumbers now.
>Strange, it sounded like the demon’s voice in your dreams.
>>
>>26686917

>Maybe this mystery voice had just invaded your subconscious while you were dreaming.
>And now it was calling you back to the world of the living.
>Which sucked, because as weird as the dream had been, you hadn’t minded it.
>You didn’t want to wake up and go to work or any of that.
>Wait, didn’t you punch your boss?
>And then catch on fire and die?
[Anon, wakey wakey.]

>Your mind finally registered that it shouldn’t be hearing any female voices if you were just asleep in your apartment.
>No self-respecting female would ever visit you after all.
>So-
>SO SOMEONE WAS IN YOUR HOME!

>You staggered upwards, trying to sit up in your bed.
[Seriously? Calm down. I’m not a home invader.]
>Oh my god-
>The home invader could read minds!
>You glanced around wildly at your bedroom.

>Uh.
>This isn’t your bedroom.
>This is-
>Twilight’s bedroom.
>So all of that was real.

>Fuck.

>Your mind shut down for a while, as you tried to process everything.
>You still had four hooves.
>You still had red fur and draconic looking wings.
>You were still a demon apparently.
>And still in Equestria.
>You shouldn't be surprised, but you were.
>>
>>26686926

[I’m really relying on you to act as a form of restraint and common sense for me. You know, so I don’t get in trouble and try to steal any more souls. So, Anon, if you could actually USE your brain for a second, that would be great.]
>You looked around, trying to calm down.
>You still had no idea where the voice was coming from.
>It wasn’t how your inner demon and you had been communicating earlier, with weird overlapping thoughts.
>So surely she had separated from you or something.
[No Dissent- Er, Anon. I’ve just gained a little more power since- Well, everything.]
>What, so you could communicate directly now? Because you had a piece of soul or whatever?
[Actually, most of my power may have come from the realization of my true name in this form. Anyavemos.]
>Okay, so… You could talk to the strange demon lady who owned this body now.
>There was something you had to say to her.
>Oh yeah!
>GIMME BACK MY BODY YOU SHIT-
[I didn’t take it! I don’t how you got here or why- Well, why anything! I don’t remember!]
>What, so like, she didn’t remember being a demon and stealing you away from Earth or anything?
[I don’t even know how we came about as an entity at all! I know I’m a demon, but I have no recollection of my past. All I’m stuck with are glimpses of knowledge and a complete lack of memories! It’s incredibly distressing!]
>What?
>So you still had no answers for why you were here?
[No more than you!]

>Well what now then?
>You could talk to each other, you were still at square one though.
>Which is that you are trapped in the body of a very confused demon in Equestria.
>So what now?
[Well, let’s just play along with Twilight’s contract, and see what we can find out! I don’t like you inhabiting my mind any more than you do! YOU are limiting to me! Consider yourself fortunate that I both have no idea how to get rid of you, and that you know more about ponies than me.]
>Oh yeah, real fortunate.
>>
>>26686931

>You slowly drag yourself off of the bed.
>You look through the window, and find that it’s the middle of the night.
>Almost dying really takes it out of a guy.
[Girl]
>Uh, let’s not start that.
>You trot over to the bedroom door, still not quite understanding how you even knew how to move.
[That’s my doing. I know how this body works, and we are technically of one mind. So my knowledge is yours, on a subconscious level.]
>So you knew everything she knew?
[Just the things I want to share, dearie.]
>Okay then.

>You make your way out of the bedroom, and down the stairs.
>Waiting for you is…
>No one?
>Nothing at all?
>You knew that Twilight couldn’t tell anyone about you.
>It was in the contract after all.
>So where was she?
>You’d have thought she wanted to be around for when the demonic pony woke up.

>You pass by the mirror as you walk around the treebrary.
[Ooh, looking good~!]
“I’m a small red pony with horns and bat wings.”
[They’re more draconic actually.]
“Whatever. It’s cute looking, but I don’t think it’s the kind of look I’m comfortable with.”
[What’s wrong with being the little mare?]
“I- I’m just- Used to being human. It’s jarring.”
>Maybe you’d get used to it.
>Not that you really wanted to.
>Well, sort of.
>This form did feel pretty great to walk around in.
>The way it strode so smoothly on four legs-
>And the way it bounced-
>Human walking was just moving forward, there was no grace! There was no subtlety!
>>
>>26686937

>But subtlety and grace, that was all included in just being in this form.
>Looking in the mirror, like you were now, you were just used to seeing a different face.
[Did you like your old face better?]
“It was okay. I was kind of average before.”
[Well, you don’t look average anymore.]
>Looking into the mirror, you did certainly look pretty damn decent.
>Even in the land of CuteQuestira, where almost everypony looks pretty damn decent.
>You practice a few faces in the mirror.
[Ooh, let me try! How about this one!]
>You feel control slip from your grasp once more.
>But you accept it this time.
>Anyavenmos makes a couple silly faces, sticking her tongue out and seeing how far it can stretch-
>Holy shit, it just keeps going.
>She droops your tongue almost down to the floor.
>The retracts it with a slurp, before giggling.

[Okay, now how about this?]
>She bats her eyes, and gives you a delightfully inviting smile.
>O-Oh.
>You’d never been able to pull off bedroom eyes before.
>But now, it looked like everyone else stole the look from you.
>Your face wore the definitive bedroom eyes look, it was too perfect.
>Your tail swished gently, and your ear twitched nervously.
>You felt your wings spread away from your sides, ever so slightly.
>A slight heat can be felt deep within your hindquarters.
>Are-Are you getting turned on by your own attractiveness?
[It’s not an unreasonable reaction. Our face and body are designed for that. Although there are a few touch-ups I should make next chance we get.]
>Control is given back to you, and your face drops into a simple goofy smile.
“Aw what? I liked that look!”
>>
>>26686946

[Looking that desirable takes practice sweetie.]
>You try your best to mimic it, but you can’t pull off the eyelid batting successfully.
“Whatever. It would have been easier with the other form.”
[What, no it wouldn’t have. The form you share with me is clearly superior in everyway to that awful and constraining, and obviously not sexy at all bipedal mess you called-]
“N-no! Not that one. I meant the large horse form. We’re still in small pony mode.”
[Oh! We are. Would you like to change back? I guess I might as well do those touch-ups now then.]
>You nod, and stumble as every one of your bones and muscles suddenly shift and expand.
>The transformation was a lot quicker this time, and you were suddenly twice your previous size in a flash.
>You catch your footing again, and look back in the mirror.
[Yes. We have successfully brought sexy back!]
>She had made a few changes. Your jawline was now much more rounded, along with a few of your other features.
>The long and backwards horns were back, though it looked like they had been smoothed down near the points.
>She had taken away from the cute roundness of a regular pony, touching up and fixing those sharp and angular cheekbones and other things, adding cute but somehow still keeping all the exotic attractiveness of the old ‘long horse’ form.

>Your ears flopped down, hanging beneath your chin.
>Why were they so long?
[In some cultures, long ears are a sign of royalty or divinity. Think of Buddha. We demons like to piggyback on this to confuse religious folks. It aggravates them to no end. Also, having ears this long means more ear nibbles to be had. I enjoy it.]
“You like ear nibbles?”
[Well, yes! Who doesn’t!]
“You’re the most vanilla and innocently adorable succubus in history.”
>>
>>26686956

>You felt your cheeks begin to flush from her embarrassment. Calling a demon’s sexual tastes vanilla was probably a terrible idea, but she was part of you, so you were fairly certain you could get away with it.
>Although it was weird to feel her frustration at you turn into blushing on your own cheeks.
>The way this body was shared was completely bizarre.
>You could control it all, but without warning she could flick your tail or flap your wings for you.
>She could probably actually take away control entirely if she wished. Just like she had before. Although you had struggled extra hard to hold on.

“We should clearly set up some rules about who is doing what with this body.”
>”I don’t want to do anything with that body if I don’t have to.”
>Twilight walked back in, surprising you.
“Welcome back, did you miss me?”
>”Nope. Can’t say that I did- You went back to being huge I see.”
“More room for little spoons.”
>”What? What are you doing with my silverware?”
>Oh twilight. Making jokes at a time like this.
[I don’t think she knows what spooning is.]
>That’s bogus, you learned it at like half her age. Surely she knew!
>You turn to face her with a welcoming smile.
>”Oh! You got rid of most of the terrifyingly sharp teeth! You look much less frightening now! Good improvement. Now if only you could get rid of the rest of yourself too.”
>You ran a tongue over your teeth, noticing the changes there. The sharpened shark teeth had been swapped out for mostly herbivorous flat teeth. With of course the exception of the fangs, which were in the place of the canines of a human mouth.
>”You, also changed your cutie mark?”
>You looked down, noticing the lone gold pentagram had been given a pink heart surrounding it.
>Oh sweet, now you had gone from straight edgy to- Well, actually a pentagram inside a heart was probably more edgy than before.
>>
>>26686962

“Do you like it?”
>You spin around, watching Twilight’s face for reactions.
>Well, she didn’t show any disgust or fear, so you were clearly doing better. That or she was just holding it back.
>”Actually, I do like it. The way you got rid of the sharpness and rounded out everything is objectively pretty cute. I would have kept the standard tail though. The skinny spaded one is just too weird.”
>Whoa, honest opinions! Was she trying to be nice or something?
>You looked back, noticing that your tail was infact the prehensile hairless length with a rounded tip again.
[Curses! I knew I missed something!]
>Your tail shortened and sprouted a thick coat of hair again, before giving itself a shake once the transformation was complete.
>Twilight gave a familiar look of horrified curiosity.

>”So, you can do that with pretty much any part of your body, right?”
“Any part and every part! Got any requests?”
>”Oh! Can you- Actually, nevermind, it’s kind of late. I just want to go to bed.”
>She turned to the door she had entered from.
>”Spike, come on. She’s not going to eat you.”
>A scaredy cat of a dragon entered the house cautiously, and slowly sneaked past you with a scared glare.
>His fear smelled fantastically pleasing for some reason.
[That’s just a general demon thing. We like fear, and have a special gland that detects emotions, and it gives us an emotional response in return. It’s usually pleasure, arousal, or fear that we can detect.]
>Your gaze followed Spike up the stairs, but you never dropped your amused smile.
>”So, you’ve already slept away most of the day-” She stopped talking briefly to yawn out loud- “So you’ve plenty of energy, and don’t want to sleep at all, right?”
>You try to fight it, but her yawn causes you to yawn as well.
“I’m still recovering from nearly dying. I wouldn’t mind another nap. Your bed or mine?”
>”What? But you don’t have a bed- You’re not sleeping with me!”
>>
>>26686969

>Anyavenmos took over speaking for you, seeing as she knew the contract far better than you.
“Oh, you didn’t read that on the contract? ‘As long as we are on friendly terms and staying within the same house, we must share a bed to further strengthen our ‘friendship’. Or relationship in general.’”
>Twilight gave a disgusted grimace.
>”Well, we aren’t on friendly terms then. I don’t want to.”
“Oh, so you’re releasing me from the contract, being that you are breaking your end of the deal and want to see me be free?”
>”WHAT! No! No no no! I’m definitely not doing that!”
“Well then if we aren’t on friendly terms, then we’re at war then? Which is permissible within the contract ‘provided we find an agreement and settle our differences within 24 hours’? I’ll just be over in the everfree plotting how to blow up Ponyville then.”
>”No! Okay! I’ll share my bed!”
>You beamed.
[You were right, teasing her is far funner than stealing her soul. I’m glad that didn’t happen.]
>Damn right she should be glad. Ain’t nobody stealing souls on Anonymous’s watch.
>Even if Twilight wasn’t your waifu, you wouldn’t have allowed it.

>”But, I’m going to have to ask you to make a few changes first! In both attitude and body! Let’s set some ground rules for shared sleeping.”
“Okay. I already want to do that. You make it sound like I don’t want to pander to you and provide the most pleasurable sleeping environment.”
>”I-” Her cheeks glowed red.
>Oooh! Got the blush! Without Anya’s help too! You were on a roll!
[Are you calling me Anya now?]
>People called you Anon, it was a convenient nickname!

>”O-Okay, well first off I need a minimum of three pillows, so no stealing them.”
“Done.”
>”Second off, If I want space, you must give it to me. I don’t want to be fighting for my last quarter of the bed.”
“Easy peasy.”
>>
>>26686979

>“I thin-Think they call those blankets! Moving on-”
>She broke into another yawn.

“Okay, how about we go up to that bed, and just figure it out from there. Nopony wants to be being carried up to bed.”
>”I carried you up to bed, all the way from Rarity’s.”
>Did she?
[She must have, how else would we have got there?]
“Well, then I might as well return the favour.”
>Anya, help me out. How do I levitate things?
>She stomped your hoof, and a golden and red glow encompassed twilight.
>”W-Whoa”
>She lifted off the ground.
>There was a strange feeling pressure in your head, just around the base of your horns.
>You walked forwards, expecting Twilight to move forwards as well.
[Oh, uh. Doesn’t work quite like that. Here, I’ll just get it for you.]
>The pressure underneath your horns shifts slightly, and Twilight begins to move with you.

>She waggles her hooves adorably as she floats up the stairs, and then into her bed.
>The glow releases, and the horn pressure ceases.
>You still had no idea how magic worked.
>Whatever, that was for later.
>You pull back the covers, then climb in beside her.

>”Uh, Twilight? Why is she up here?”
>”Because I am bad at contracts, Spike.”
>>
>>26686988

>”Can’t you order her to follow your requests? I thought you put in a clause that that term overrode the other terms!”

>Your wings shift and shake, as a row of feathers replaces the leather.
>Twilight stares in wonder as you flourish your enormous wings, before curling them around her and embracing her.
>You snuggle up close, and sigh contentedly.
>Twilight is still stiff and rigid, but you can tell she isn’t completely against this.
>”Uh, I guess I could- But I’m probably going to end up sharing a bed sooner or later. i might as well get it over with. How bad could it be?”
>”Whatever. I’m gonna go sleep somewhere else. Anyavenmos is a loud snorer.”
>Hey.
[It’s true. You are.]
>What! Why is the blame going to you?!
>Spike picked up his basket bed thing, and closed the door behind him as he left.

“Soooo- One pony and one demon. All alone. In bed together-”
>You waggled your eyebrows at her.
>”Stop that! We’re not doing anything like that! I don’t even know or want to know what it is.”
>You’re pretty sure she had to have some idea.
>She wasn’t that innocent.
>And surely as a young mare, she’d read a book or something on the subject.
“Do you really not know what spooning is?”
>”I- Yes- No? Should I? Is it gross?”
>You rolled your eyes.
>>
>>26686998

>You released her prison of fluffy red wings, and instructed her to lie down.
“Okay, now turn around- No, roll over! Good pony.”
>”I’m not a dog! Is spooning roleplay or something like that?”
“No! Twilight, focus. This is a very delicate technique that you will use will all of your potential lovers and loved ones forever.”
>You press yourself close against her, and tuck your head just on top of hers.
>A hoof and wing drape over her, and you pull her rump closer in to meet your thighs.
>You settle down, closing your eyes and just enjoying the moment.

>”Is this it?”
“Yep. It’s just a fancy way of cuddling. I’m what’s called the big spoon, and you’re the little spoon.”
>”Bu-But Princess Celestia has done this with me! does this mean she wanted me to do the kind of things you want me to do? Was she- Sexually attracted to me?!”
>She began breathing frantically.
“What? No! It’s just cuddling! It’s an expression of love, tt can be completely platonic. Parents sometimes do this with their children. Don’t be gross Twilight.”
>”Oh- That’s all. Just- Just platonic. Quiet you- You’re the gross one!”
[Oh my, did I just hear what I think I did? She she just sound disappointed it was merely platonic?]
>Oh my.
>Out of all the various ways you’ve seen Equestria represented, you had to land in the one where Twilight was hot for teacher.
>And you were her teacher now.
>Jesus, you were one lucky demon.
>>
>>26687004

>You could definitely work with this.
>You just had to change your colouring a little bit, and-
>Your wings adopted a beautiful and glossy white colour.
>That was all you needed to change, since Twilight was still facing away from you.
[I see what you’re planning Anon. Don’t worry, I’ve got this.]
>Your throat tingled as presumably your vocal chords changed shape.
“Of course, if you wanted it to be more than platonic, that could be arranged- My faithful student.”
>Your voice was a carbon copy for Celestia’s.
>Twilight’s eyes shot open, and she noticed the white wings caressing her almost immediately.
>Twilight’s coat immediately became 100% goosebumps and frightened spiky fur..
>”I- Ah! Princess- You- No! Anyavenmos! That-That’s just wrong. I wouldn’t-”
>Your hoof also adopted a white coat of fur, and you carefully stretched it out and wrapped it around Twilight’s.
>You had heard Twilight mention something about holding hooves earlier.
>You could almost see the censor blur form around your hooves as they wrapped around each other.
>Twilight gripped your hoof forcefully, and you could feel something.
>It was like a layer of desperation and need were being peeled away.
>You could smell arousal and desire, just as you had smelled Spike’s fear earlier.
>You liked it.
>You wanted it.

=-=-=

I have to go out for a while.
More will come today. For sure.
>>
File: akaname.jpg (64 KB, 541x519) Image search: [Google]
akaname.jpg
64 KB, 541x519
So here's a link to the Akaname story I posted in the last thread, preserved for posterity on Pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/5VrDBnka

Each part has the URL for the next part, and since I was posting "on-the-fly", I've made an attempt to clean up the various spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors I made. It was fun to write, and thank you for reading it!
>>
>>26687019
okay it def need to be continued. YOu've got good balance between teasing, lewd and cute. And demonLestia\Twi can work well and lead to fun embarassing moments with real Celestia.
>>
>>26687019
Cuddling and hoofholding

Holyshit, plz, this is a cristan blue board.
>>
>>26687019
you sick fuck
>>
File: 1418084740775.jpg (31 KB, 481x479) Image search: [Google]
1418084740775.jpg
31 KB, 481x479
>>26687019
Eagerly awaiting moar
>>
>>26687019
Give us mooorrrreeeee
>>
File: ultimate lewd.gif (2 MB, 410x307) Image search: [Google]
ultimate lewd.gif
2 MB, 410x307
>>26687019
L-lewd... That's too lewd!!!
>>
>>26687359

Your story was excellent. Very well done demon. Good choice of source material too.
>>
page 9
>>
>>26687019

Two posts in one day, what is going on!?!

=-=-=

>It wasn’t the same as when Anyavenmos had taken over. You could tell this was you.
>Wait, was it?
>It was like your desires had blended together, just like before. You couldn't tell whose thoughts belonged to whom.
>This time however, there was no dissenting voice, it was agreement across the board.
>You desired to please the purple pony.
>Your desire would have to wait however. Twilight was still very uncomfortable even just laying next to you.
>You had peeled one layer off, but the delectable fruit you wanted still had many layers to go.
>Or maybe not- She was leaning back, trying her hardest to relax.
>”So I guess this is going to be normal or something.”
>She then lifted her head, turning to look at you.
>”Isn’t this- Wrong or something? I- I mean, this is nice. But- But you aren’t really her.”
>She let go of your hoof.
“Is it wrong to be happy? To enjoy something you desire?”
>”How did you know that I- that I wanted something like this?”
>To be honest, it was a wild shot in the dark.
>But that wasn’t the type of answer she’d want.
“I know many things, Twilight.”
>She nodded, accepting your answer.
>”I always wanted her- N-Not in that way! I mean, I always enjoyed the times when she would just cuddle close and- Just being near her was so comfortable.”
>You could imagine being near to the goddess of sunshine and warmth might be pretty comfy.
>”You know, you’re pretty comfortable- For a demon. I think the Princess still has you beat though.”
“Oh? What does she have that I don’t?”
>”My trust, for one.”
>She snickered.
[Cheeky one isn’t she.]
>>
>>26689662

“Well, I’m sure I’ll get that someday.”
>”The next thing is the- Well, maybe I’m just not used to it. The dark red fur. I- Can I make a request? For you to transform into?”
[Oho! It begins. The curiosity is always the first stage.]
>You nod your consent.
>”Can you- you know- Look like her?”

>Under your own will, and the binding of the pact, you comply with Twilight’s request.
>Your fur shifts in shade until it’s a heavenly white.
>Your vision flashes as your pupils change shape, and your irises turn to a smooth purple.
>Your horns move through your skin, changing shape as they went, combining into one single upwards point.
>Your mane changes from the glossy black and straight it had been, to brimming with life and glowing green, blue, and pink.
>It seems to have a life of it’s own, as it flows around Twilight, pulling her even closer to you than she had been.
>She looks on in awe, as her mentor suddenly appears in front of her.
“Okay, You have your teacher, right before you. In your bed, totally willing to do anything with you. What do you do with her?”
>She sits up, and directs you to do the same.

>Twilight swallows nervously, before reaching her hoof up slowly, and gently booping you.
>You smile sweetly at her, before booping her right back.
>She giggles a little bit.
>”Can- Can I just cuddle a little more?”
“Of course! Anything you like, my dear.”
>She lay her head down again, pressing her nose against your hooves, before wrapping her hoof around it again.
>This time, you were laying while facing each other.
>Staring into each other’s eyes.
>>
>>26689673

>”So, I guess this is your attempt at relationship training. what now? Do we just- Enjoy the warmth of each other and sleep? What’s the next step?”
“You want to know what comes next?”
>”I- I think so. For two ponies who- Who like each other- What comes after cuddling?”
>You lean forward, pressing your muzzle against hers.
>And delicately kiss her right on the nose.

>Her eyes are so beautiful when they dilate in surprise like that.
>”Oh-Right. I should’ve known that one.”
>She sits there blushing, and you feel her pull away slightly.
>You let her go, but notice she doesn’t push away too far.
>Her horn flashes purple quickly, and you feel the pulse of a spell being cast.
>You don’t know which one though.
>Then she looks back at you, right into your eyes.
>”C-Can I try?”
“Twilight, you can literally do anything with me. I am a soul bound demon tied to your will. If you want to kiss me, you don’t have to ask.”
>She looks confused for a second.
>”I- I don’t know if I should- I already made you look like Celestia, it- It’ll be weird.”
>You close your eyes and lean into the pillows behind your head.
“It’s all up to you. Good night then.”
>”O-Okay. Good night Princess- Erm- Anya.”
>All you hear are her quiet breaths for several minutes.

>Just before you drift off to sleep, you feel Twilight’s muzzle press against yours.
>And a gentle press of her lips to your nose.
>>
>>26689685

>Atta girl. You taught her well.
>You can feel her heart beating wildly.
>She must have been building up courage for the past few minutes.
>You open your eyes, and see her looking deeply into your eyes.
“6 out of 10. Try again.”
>”W-What? But it was almost exactly how you did it!”
“You lost points for hesitating.”
>”We-Well how about this!”
>She leans forwards and pecks you on the muzzle again.
“Hmm, 4 out of 10. Your method lost passion, and execution got sloppy.”
>”Wh-”
“Let me show you again.”
>You wrap a hoof around the back of her head, and pull her gently towards you.
>She probably expected you to go for her nose again, and so when your lips met hers she opened her mouth in surprise.
>You tease the edges of her tongue with her own, whilst gently suckling on her lip.
>You closed your eyes, and felt delighted as the sensation of arousal and desire echoed from Twilight.
>Whatever magical gland you had was very good at detecting it.
>You kissed her deeply and passionately, but didn’t probe her mouth or battle her for dominance.
>You cut it off after fifteen seconds, didn’t want to linger too long either.
>These were the essentials for a first kiss.

>A single trail of saliva tailed from your mouth as you leaned away, releasing her.
>The strand of spittle broke, and you brought it into your mouth as you licked your lips.
>She tasted vaguely of wildberries, it was delicious.
>>
>>26689697

“Now that you are familiar with it, how would you rate the experience out of ten?”
>Twilight still had a glazed over expression on her eyes, and her mouth was still held slightly parted.
>”Um. I- fifty.”
>She shook her head.
>”Sorry, I got distracted- Lost focus. Can you do it again?”
>Very cheeky.
>But not bad.
“As many times as you like.”

>She gently leaned forward and pressed her mouth against yours again.

-=-=-=-=

>Be Twilight.
>Be waking up after a strange night.
>You felt really happy, but you didn’t know why.
>You were very warm, as if you had several layers of blankets over you.
>You opened your eyes, and saw that there was infact a blanket or two draped over you.
>Were you expecting something else?

>Your eyes widened as you remembered the events of last night.
>Had you really asked Anyavenmos to turn into Celestia and kiss you?
>And then kissed her repeatedly until you fell asleep?!
>How shameless were you!
>You bad pony!
>>
>>26689711

>You shifted to get up, and found a wet spot near your thighs.
>What> How did that happen?
>You didn’t have bladder troubles-
>Oh.
>Nope, the smell just hit you.
>It was proof of your own arousal.
>You’d read about THAT at least.
>Great Starswirl’s beard. You’d spent the night kissing a demon and leaving a mare juice stain on the bed.

>You suddenly felt like getting up and taking a cold shower.
>“Is it wrong to be happy? To enjoy something you desire?”
>Her words came back to you.
>It didn’t feel wrong at the time.
>You had obviously enjoyed it heavily.
>And when it had been getting good-
>Oh sweet Celestia, stop thinking about it.
>You got out of bed carefully, and were a bit disappointed that Anya wasn’t still there.
>The cuddles were something you could enjoy without shame.
>Those wings and hooves were legendary.
>And the gentle feel of her breath on your neck.
>You could get used to it.

>You head downstairs, hoping to find out where your demon had gone.
>You wondered how Spike had slept-
>You really hoped Spike hadn’t heard anything.
>You were going to die of embarrassment before you even made it into the kitchen.
>Sure enough, Spike was waiting there.
>He was talking to Anyavenmos, who was back in her standard giant demon form.
>>
>>26689723

>”G-Good morning Twilight. How did you sleep?”
“Uh- Just fine Spike. Why?”
>”Because Anyavenmos won’t tell me anything. And one of you must have put a silence spell on your room or something, because I was listening and I didn’t hear anything.”
>Oh yeah. That was you. You forgot about that.
>Crisis averted.

>Crisis that you still felt guilty about.
“So- What are you two doing up so early?”
>Anya was hunched over your stove, watching something sizzle in a pan.
>”We’re cooking breakfast dear! It’s a big day today!”
“Is it?”
>”Everyday is a big day when you’re a big demon!”
>”She’s been making jokes like that all day. I think you broke her.”
“Okayyy then. What’s for breakfast?”
>”They were going to be pancakes, but then I remembered I have magical powers, and could make waffles without a press! Check it!”
>A red and gold glow encompassed the pan, and she tilted a frying waffle towards you to see.
>”Isn’t it clever Twilight! How come you don’t experiment like that?”
>”Yeah Twilight, how come you don’t break out of your comfort zone and- Experiment?”
>She waggled her eyebrows at you on the last word, and you looked away before Spike could see your blush.
“Right! Not following that line of conversation anywhere. Come on Spike! Let’s set the table!”
>>
>>26689732

>You opened every cupboard and placed every plate meticulously before Spike could even react.
>”Uh, Twilight. You set the table for eight. Are we expecting anyone?”
>Oh geez. You were seriously not focused.
>You had to snap out of it.
>”Sorry, Spike could you leave the room for a second? I think Twilight and I need to discuss something.”
>”Only as long as you call me when it’s ready.”
>Spike shrugged and left.
>You cast a spell of silence on the room again.
“I-”
>”You don’t need to say anything. I understand if you might feel a little confused.”
“ISpentTheNightKissingYou!”
>You barely managed to breathe it out.
>You really didn’t know how to feel! You enjoyed it-
>But you knew it was wrong!
>But why did it feel nice if it was wrong?

>Anya set her waffles down, and came over to hug you.
>”Listen, sweetie. A lot happened yesterday. It was almost definitely too much at once. You summoned a demon, she tried to eat you, and you spent the night passionately making out with her. Today, let’s just take it slow, forget about it all, and figure it out as we go. Would you like some breakfast?”

>You took a deep breath in.
>And lowered the silence wall you had conjured.
“Spike, come eat!”
>You smiled at Anya.
“Sure! Let’s start out all over today, as friends, and see where it takes us!”
>You didn't say it with complete honesty though.
>Your mind was still thinking back to last night.
>Even now, you just wanted her to wrap her hooves around you.

-=-=-=-

That's it for now.
Short posts because I already posted today.
Comments/concerns/criticisms always appreciated!
>>
File: 1397706270815.png (247 KB, 685x1024) Image search: [Google]
1397706270815.png
247 KB, 685x1024
>>26689769
You are one magnificent bastard! It's so cute, pure and lewd at the same time... 10\10
>>
>>26689769
I like it a very good mix of cute & sexy.
However I do expect shenanigans.
>>
>>26689998

>Almost quads confirm I will have to provide legit lewds at some point.
>>
File: doublesguy.jpg (12 KB, 248x249) Image search: [Google]
doublesguy.jpg
12 KB, 248x249
>>26689998
>>26690009
>89998
>90009
WTF with those numbers?
>>
File: 1454968807725.png (254 KB, 401x455) Image search: [Google]
1454968807725.png
254 KB, 401x455
>>26686898
>More than NotTheOriginal, despite his story being objectively better.

See, I don't really like Luna behaving like a US foreign policy department (commonly known as USAF or USMC) for no good reason and against better judgement. Especially when she suddenly is having fun throwing food at Ponyville in mayhem.

Or hardcore teaser Ponka ship, that is inhibited by her need for stable relationship (what the fuck?).

Or Twilestia outa nowhere into fucking nowhere.

So I wouldn't exactly rush objectivity into this.
>>
>>26689769
What a nice soul eating demon.
>>
>>26690223

The very nicest.
She'll have the best of times When she meets a real demon.
>>
>>26689769
10/10.
I very impatiently await more.
>>
>>26689982
>>26689998
>>26690223
>>26690530

Lots of praise going on. But what specifically do you like? I mean, I obviously have a good idea of what people like when its written, but what worst of things stood out as good? Any particular things?
>>
>>26690715

>What were some of the things that stood out as good.

Is what I meant.

I no longer trust phones.
>>
>>26690778
Not sure about the other anons, but I like how seemingly caring and understanding anon/anya are being. It humanizes them, while at the same time their nature is that of a succubus so in reality it's something like the devil seducing its prey with kindness and benevolence.
>>
>>26680595
Everything I see this thread, I keep thinking it's anon that summons lustful demons.
>>
page 8
>>
>>26690778
I like the dual voices of Anya and Anon
I like the adorable portrayal of Twilight and the cuddling scenes.
I like how you are handling the whole Demon concept.
Really what's not to like?
>>
>>26692120
>what's not to like?
that there's not more of it ;)
>>
>>26691580
Page 8
>>
>>26680595
bump
>>
>>26689769
I like were this is going
>>
>>26690715
I like the way Anya/Anon is working on Twilight. They manage to be both totally lewd and delicately caring at the same time. There is no doubt they want to get into her pants, but at the same time they follow through on the pact and take it slow.

I like the conflicted feelings Twilight is having. Even when she agrees to take it slow, she still wants in on the dirty action that feels wrong. And the fact that it means cuddles is just this much better.

And the whole demon thing works pretty well. Pact and name power, seems bretty gud. Also gives a lot of room to work with, with all the "hidden" clauses both parties have put in.

"9.5/10 - It's ok" - IGN
>>
>>26694105
I can agree withe you
>>
File: 1452910598127.jpg (70 KB, 1000x819) Image search: [Google]
1452910598127.jpg
70 KB, 1000x819
>>26689711
>“Now that you are familiar with it, how would you rate the experience out of ten?”
>>Twilight still had a glazed over expression on her eyes, and her mouth was still held slightly parted.
>>”Um. I- fifty.”

twalot.exe has stopped responding
>>
>>26694268
Do you want restart twalot.exe?
Yes. No. maybe?
>>
>>26694536
Yes.
>>
>>26690778

>2016
>Blaming the device for operator error
>>
>>26694550
Implying we didn't fuck her so hard she froze.
>>
>>26694536
I don't know.
>>
>>26694536
Twalot.exe restart in pogress........

Restart is incomplit!

Press Alt + F4 for Microsoft Windows Support Studio for help and trubel report.
>>
>>26694622
Fuck you Windows Vista!
>>
File: 1452917518229.png (1 MB, 1204x1600) Image search: [Google]
1452917518229.png
1 MB, 1204x1600
>>26694268
>"Have you tried turning your pony on and off again?"
"Yes, but only got to turning her on. She's stuck like that since."
>"Ah, there's your problem sir."
>>
>>26694831
Oh thank you very much sir
>>
>>26694582
Can you repeat the question
>>
>>26695156
New Problem :
Twalot.exe cant reeboot because an update is needed!
Do you want too update?
Yes. No. Fuck i dont have a Internet
>>
File: image.png (180 KB, 541x362) Image search: [Google]
image.png
180 KB, 541x362
>>26690778
>I no longer trust phones

good
>>
>>26695801
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW
>>
>>26696224
I am the BOSS of you now!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1457468383139.png (54 KB, 360x345) Image search: [Google]
1457468383139.png
54 KB, 360x345
Page 9 writefag summoning.
>>
Start neversstory.exe....
Neversstory.exe can't be loaded Account must be confirmed!

Do you want to create a new Account
Yes. No. I'm not never sorry

I'm not never sorry...
>>
>>26697038

I swear we had other Writefags than Never.
>>
>>26697078
What heresy is this?! There is only one true writefriend!
>>
>>26697078

Yeah, but they fucked off back to their cancerous generals.
>>
File: 1454793551802.png (243 KB, 557x559) Image search: [Google]
1454793551802.png
243 KB, 557x559
>>26697476
No Sheppard, you are the general
>>
I swear to god I will finish my green at one point.
Technical difficulties are a bitch.
>>
>>26697898
Oohh how cute from you
>>
>>26686937
>What’s wrong with being the little mare
/ptfg/ in a nutshell
>>
>>26690715
If there was a suggestion, it would be that turning back into a human isn't a bad idea. Anon might have been plain, but he is a shapeshifter now. He can turn into a sexy guy/girl. That image of what he wished he looked like on when he felt more critical of himself. He now has the option to be the hottest human, let him go for it.
>>
>>26689769
When it comes to tone, you've got it down. Characters are both cute, on point, and nothing felt too forced. I was a little scared you were gonna go full smut for a while there, but it's good you took the slow road.
>>
Go away Page 6 *pong*
>>
>>26698893
>>
>>26692875
PAGE 8
>>
>>26700070
>>
>>26699485
>>
>>26687359

You know what's creeping me out? My hit count went bananas, but only for the first two days. There are three more to go in that story, including the epilogue, so what makes people give up after reading only two parts? I guess I really am just a boring ol' feck.
>>
>>26701148
nah man just alota lurkers and this kinda thread slow sometimes
>>
>>26701148
A lot of that's probably just bots.
If you post pastebins set to public, you'll get a whole bunch of "views" which are just bots.
If you posted the pastes within some time span of each other, the later ones may not have been seen by the bots.

My advice, which I use when I post pastebins, is to create the paste as "unlisted", or whatever the middle option is called.
This lets you post the link, and allows people to go to it from the thread.
After a couple of hours, set the paste to public.
That time gap will keep dozens of bots from immediately "viewing" your paste when it shows up as new, so you'll end up with more accurate view counts.
>>
>>26700070
P A G E 9
>>
>>26686988
>>”Uh, Twilight? Why is she up here?”
>>”Because I am bad at contracts, Spike.”
kek
>>
>>26701298

I had noticed about 40-50 views within a few minutes of posting pastes. I suspected bots, but hadn't considered how to avoid their shenanigans. Thanks for the tips!
>>
>>26689769
Twilight is a totally adorable little cuddlebug.
>>
>>26702344
>>26702336

Never is an artfag too?

>>26682283
Is this actually yours then?

And you also go by SomeoneWhoCares?

>>26652767

How is Never running a /cyoa/ and writefagging at the same time? Is this why he never posts here?
>>
>>26690108

>See, I don't really like Luna behaving like a US foreign policy department (commonly known as USAF or USMC) for no good reason and against better judgement. Especially when she suddenly is having fun throwing food at Ponyville in mayhem.

There is a reason why Luna acts this way in my story. Unfortunately when the reason was supposed to be revealed (When Luna and Celestia are arguing), I couldn't write it in organically without Celestia behaving the way I wanted her to afterwards. This however will be explored more fully in the next story.

>Or hardcore teaser Ponka ship, that is inhibited by her need for stable relationship (what the fuck?).

Fair cop.

>Or Twilestia outa nowhere into fucking nowhere.

It didn't go nowhere - Anon simply hasn't been around Twilight or Celestia. In the upcoming story I'm planning, this is key for the plot.

>>26702309
Don't do it! It'll just depress you how low the numbers are!
>>
>>26702846
>Next story
Yeeeees.
>>
File: 1452552754283.jpg (48 KB, 514x507) Image search: [Google]
1452552754283.jpg
48 KB, 514x507
>>26702846
>There is a reason why Luna acts this way in my story
Sure, I'll withhold my judgement of that then. But I kind of don't see what reason that would be, seeing as she is going of the wall full retard so far.

>It didn't go nowhere
It still feels out of place for me. What, did Twilight realise her repressed feelings because of those few seconds when succubus was transformed into Celestia? Did she just go ahead and admit it to her? That does not sound very Twilight-like, and I can't imagine the conversation that would occur.

In general I do not hate your story, I still read it and enjoy it. But there are a bunch of splinters stuck in my side that make it a bit less enjoyable. I also realised that I like the general feel of Never's pacing more, and that is purely subjective. Your story went 100 from 0 real fucking fast, with pounding Anon's gran in 8 different forms, then sleeping with the entire Ponyville and dickslapping a berserk Luna who is not materialising swords because why, all the meanwhile Pinkie of all ponies is saving herself for true relationship. Eh.
>>
>>26702846

While looking back and preparing the next story, I came across the ending of the Villain's Card Game and found it displeasing. So I tweaked it and expanded the sex scene for it on pastebin. It's there if you're interested, but nothing really changes.
>>
>>26703506
>now materialising swords*
>>
>>26703506

>It still feels out of place for me. What, did Twilight realise her repressed feelings because of those few seconds when succubus was transformed into Celestia? Did she just go ahead and admit it to her?

No, I'm afraid I was rather poor in communicating that, aiming for sublteness and implying what happened. Also, Anon wouldn't know what happened in full, because we're looking in from Anon's view of things. Twilight already liked Celestia in that way and was hiding it from Celestia. Summoning Good Sombra was just supposed to be an act of love with a degree of plausable deniability. Anon, on the first day when he get's dragged back to the Castlebrary leaves the argument right when all this is revealed, and has completely missed it when he returns.

>Your story went 100 from 0 real fucking fast

Another fair cop. For some reason weird ideas pop straight into my head, and I run with them when I shouldn't. Sometimes it works, but a whole lot of the time it doesn't (Like Robot Shining's Head in my pastebin, or the Entirety of Getting to Know All About You). The Grandmother thing was based on witchcraft lore, and is SUPPOSED to be fucked in the head - after all, she's a witch, bride of Satan, and Anon is a DEMON now, with all that sick, horrible, disgusting stuff it entails.

It's why I absolutely love AngryWino's story - he was able to pull of that gross, disturbing menace far, far better than I was.

>Pinkie of all ponies is saving herself for true relationship

In practically every fanfic Pinkie is a very sensuous pony, boinking everything and everyone and just having fun. I wanted to do a different interpretation, with the element of happiness being actual, lasting happiness and friendship, not something that could be covered up by plenty of fuck and a couple of streamers.
>>
File: Bee.jpg (5 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
Bee.jpg
5 KB, 184x184
>>26703548
So Twilight just admitted love to a nay immortal demi-god ruler of all Equestria who controlled both sun and moon for a millennium, having every living creature at her mercy, who also taught her everything she knew? Neat. But regardless of how plausible it is, there was 0 exposition on it so far. I figured that this was what has transpired more or less, but the only thing we saw was them hugging each other, and mane 6-1 for some reason going around screaming "lmao who cares get over her" despite the fact that probably both of them would want to keep it hidden. They both remain princesses, even if one is a sovereign, and there ought to be some formal interaction between them from there on. And it would hurt like a motherfucker for both, seeing as Twilight got shut down and has to live with it, and Celestia having to deal with yet another subject falling in love with her, and yet another pony that she had to disappoint to prevent her immortal suffering. Which frankly is a good enough arc for a separate story (not sure if it was done before in this detail). And here we just have a whimper and Twilight going around the town a day after Discord's show like it was nothing

As far the demon thing goes - eh. This whole disgusting thing and bride of satan is just that for me - meh. It may be because it's mostly a Christian view on this, which I am quite done with at this point *tips fedora*, but the way it is often handled in high fantasy (my jam) is very close to what Never did - a lawful evil character that goes into a pact with you, trying to exploit you in every way possible whilst still keeping true to the deal. Again, personal thing, but the fact that the most disgusting thing that happened so far was kissing, and just how bad Twilight feels about it, while feeling so good about it thus indicating more corruption makes me internally moist. (what)
>>
File: 1455668575920.png (93 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1455668575920.png
93 KB, 300x225
>>26703809
Ever ranted so hard you ran out of characters? wish I had that problem with my greentexting more often

As for the Ponka thing - your call. I never quite liked her, seeing how she is lolsorandom omnipotent and omnipresent being because logic, so that for sure influences my reaction. But there is reason why she is always presented in a way she is - because that's pretty much her character. What you described is a blend of AJ and RD, and I'd never attribute that to Panko. Your story, your call, but it would have felt more natural for me to use AJ here.

And speaking of pone preference, a possible reason why I even bother with critiquing your story so hard - all the pones I like get shat on. Hard. Luna, Twilight, Celestia, Lyra, Rarity, Flutters, you name it Jimmies be rustled I guess.
>>
bump fuck page 10
>>
>>26704467

Shitloads of churn on /mlp/ today...
>>
I have the burning desire for more demon horse green
>>
>>26701927
PAGE 9
A
G
E

>>
>Be Anon in Equestria
>Summoned by Trixie because she needed something to show off
>You trip over her magic gubbins and fuck her spell right up
>Magic penis shaped lasers shoot out from her magic runes and zap her pony butt
>She turns into a succubus pony
>The crowd claps politely
>Trixie is then arrested by the ponice for kidnapping you with her magic
>You are also arrested for being an illegal immigrant
>The crowd claps as you are taken away by the ponice
>>
Here, have another shitty oneshot

>This weird fake mustache tickles your nose
>Your hair jelly is sticky and smells of flowers
>The ground is cold and dirty

>Your job is perfect

>Desprate, shakey, and lonely ponies sneak down many allyways to get to this secluded park in manehatten, needing their fix.

>You are both the honey and the trap. The bait and the switch. The "deamon" who sweats salt water and gives good ponies belly rubs. A suck your butt from what they called you.

>Also your anon, a silly kid who wants to ruffle rich ponies manes and pet the sadness away from the little ponies

>Life is great asides the church pony who keeps throwing holy water at you. Stuff smells bad.
>You jumped one bonfire without a scratch and everyone thinks your a deamon.

>Sad, angry, gruff, gang afiliated, cops, the mailmare, and the homeless. All of them are puddy in your soft hands.

>Life is pretty good as a local "deamon"
>>
>>26681016
Did that pony change the Demons gender?
>>
>>26683546
I wonder how they would feel If they found out he is not even a real succubus.
>>
>>26706833
kek
feels like its got a bit of the prison threads silly equestria in it
>>
File: What.png (242 KB, 576x581) Image search: [Google]
What.png
242 KB, 576x581
>p10
>>
>>26706541
P A G E 9
A G E 9
G E 9
E 9

Green tomorrow afternoon.
>>
>>26708514
good night bump
>>
>>26709054
>>
Never where you are!?
>>
Summoning writefag from the depths of page 8
>>
>>26710888
page 888
>>
>>26711481
>>26710888
>>
>>26680595
Is this what happens when a pony and a dragon have babies?
>>
File: 1424393848207.jpg (81 KB, 1142x850) Image search: [Google]
1424393848207.jpg
81 KB, 1142x850
>>26712015
no
>>
>>26712023
what a shame
>>
>>26713294
>>
>>26712023

Jibbers X Crabst!
>>
File: tireless restless loveless.png (225 KB, 900x750) Image search: [Google]
tireless restless loveless.png
225 KB, 900x750
>>26681968
-cannot!
>She is already snoring.
>Buck
>The spell should've given you perfect control.
>But it seems that your range of control is limited to verbal commands.
>You'll have to choose your words carefully from here on.
>No matter how comfortable it was, you don't need to be trapped in the demon's grip.

>Especially since she woke you up by grinding her teats into your dock.
>More embarrassing than that was the need to summon her in the first place.
>To be a mare, a princess no less, and not have a single suitor or consort to keep your bed warm was mortifying.
>You spend your waking hours defending your subjects peasant and noble alike from the terrors of the world that would feat upon their flesh.
>You spend your sleeping hours defending those very same subjects from the terrors of the dreamscape that would feast upon their minds.

>And yet you have never even been thanked, much less pursued romantically.
>But sister has unending love and admiration for any one of the three things she does.
>All from the safety of the castle no less.
>Four if you count infuriating you.
>Useless nag.

>You sigh and regain your composure.
>No need to work yourself up before you've seen her.
>But first things first.
>Not allowing sister to know you've summon a being from the veil to sate your loneliness.
>...
>Warm your bed sounds more respectable.
>Even if it isn't true.

>You remove the ugly summoner's cloak.
>The goat said it protected him from the powers of his thralls.
>Didn't do much against holes in necks.
>Funny thing is, the demons were quite susceptible to that too.
>This one seemed more or less powerless.
>Even if you didn't have total control over its actions.

>Speaking of which.
Awaken, Anoynoth.
>Your roll your eyes and smack it with a hoof.
>It snorts before looking at you with all the rage it could muster.
>The look is quite familiar.
Do not worry I will allow you respite after your orders.
>The rage abates as exhaustion sweeps in.
>>
File: ignored glory.png (1 MB, 1024x733) Image search: [Google]
ignored glory.png
1 MB, 1024x733
>>26713900
>"Lady, you have about twenty seconds before I'm gone again."
>Simple fix.
You will not sleep until my orders are complete.
>You could feel the temperature rise with its hate.
>Smaug's den was hotter, his breath more still.
>You are unfazed.
I will soon break my fast before beginning my duties, wha-
>"I don't need your life-fucking-story, tell me what to do, let me sleep, and then drown in semen for all I give a goddamn."

>Credit where it is due, that was the most abrasive insult you've heard in years.
>If it weren't directed at you, you could've found the absurdity of it humorous.
>However it was.
>And a mistress must be strict with her servants.
I guess you don't desire the privilege of sleep then, Anoynoth.
>Rage gave way to terror.
>Also a familiar look.
>Though you enjoy this look much more.
You are to leave my bed, take the blanket if you wish, and hide in my closet. Use your magic to render yourself invisible and avoid all contact with anypony who enters this room, save myself.

>"Ok, so I just turn invisible and sleep in the closet. No problem.
That is what you would've done had you had the foresight to remain silent when being addressed by your mistress, you are not to sleep until explicitly ordered by me.
>"Oh fuck you, you giant-ass, bitch-ass, faggot-ass, pussy-ass, cock-gobbling, semen-spewing, sack of grade A BITCH!"
And now rather than sleep upon my return, you shall not until tomorrow night.
>"Hey it wasn't like I called you a giant-ass, bitch-ass, faggot-ass, pussy-ass, cock-gobbling, semen-spewing, sack of grade A bitch while you were talking.

A fair point, and yet you still lack the simple intellect to realize that I am the mistress and you the thrall.
I need not explain myself, give fair treatment, nor show any mercy, or did you forget that you are a Tartarus-spawned demon?
>"..."
Good to see you can learn.
>You don your regalia and exit, content in the knowledge that another monster knows its place.
>>
File: sleep tight appul.gif (1015 KB, 627x524) Image search: [Google]
sleep tight appul.gif
1015 KB, 627x524
>>26714049
>You are Anon.
>And this was some bullshit.
>You walk regardless of your desire to the bed and grab the blanket and walk to the closet.
>Already you can feel a warmth in your new horn as your apparent magic renders you invisible.
>You need to get out of this.
>You knew how you came to horse planet.
>Bluebitch was responsible.
>How did you even became a horse demon was an entirely different matter.
>Why you had to become a chick horse of all things.
>You take a deep breath.
>You gotta keep calm

>You've gone without sleep before.
>Of course that was usually by choice.
>In the comfort of your own home.
>That you have no idea how to get back to.

>Fuck.
>You don't even know if once you get back you can stop being a demon horse.
>Assuming the first motherfucker that crosses your path doesn't murder the ever living shit out of you, you can't expect to live any kind of life.
>So your best bet is to escape from bluebitch and try to make a life here.
>...where you will be murdered for being a 'Tartarus-spawned demon'.
>You sigh and look around, the dim light seeping in under the door is more than enough for your eyes to see everything clearly.

>Night vision must be a perk.
>You look at yourself only to remember that you are invisible.
>So you can't even look at yourself.
>You test your freedom of movement and see that you can move freely.
Testing?
>Ok, you can still speak.
>You walk around some in the moderately sized closet looking at the different outfits and armor.
>A couple dresses, a few cloaks, and some jewelry.
>You touch one and see that you have full access to everything here.
>What did she say?
>Hide in the closet, become invisible, avoid all contact.
>She didn't restrict you at all.
>Your first instinct is to take everything down and piss on it.
>Then you remember that you're all tired and pissed off because the bitch had you by your tragically absent balls.
>She denied you a basic necessary bodily function just by saying so.
>How far did that go?
>>
>>26714204
>Could she tell you to stop breathing?
>Could she tell your digestive tract to go in reverse?
>Could she tell your eyes to stop working?
>Fucking A could she tell your nerves to experience pain?!
>Fuck niggers, this was leagues worse than slavery.
>At least massah would have to go through the effort to have you whipped!

Ok, chill. I doubt that she would hit you with the goddamn agony matrix.
>She maybe could though.
>Fuck that, you'll go full Uncle Tom if you have to.
I wonder if she has any hidden compartments or some shit.
>To alleviate your boredom and distract yourself from the sleep you can't have, you walk around and tap every wall and corner inspecting everything closely for a hidden compartment, or secret pathway.
>A secret path in her close should count as still in her closet.
>Maybe you can get far enough away to hide somewhere.
>You're a demon so you shouldn't need food.
>Your stomach chose that moment shut down that train of though.
>Loudly.
>"P-princess...?"
>Oh shit!
>Wait, that isn't bluebitch.
>Maybe she could help!
>You suck in air to yell at the most friendly person in the world.
>Who holds that spot because bluebitch is a bitch and you're kind of a dick sometimes.

>As you go to exhale, your yell turns into a silent sigh.
>FUCK, you can't make any contact with anypony!
>Wait pony?
>You weren't even a demon horse.
>You couldn't me more emasculated if you found out you were pink.
>And you might be since you haven't even had the chance to look at yourself.
>"Princess Luna, are you in here?"
>So bluebitch was called Luna.
>She never mentioned that.

>Maybe all those wizard stories were true and names had power.
>Maybe you could control her.
>Maker her go without sleep!
>That can't be true though.
>Bitch hasn't gotten your name right once.
>How did she fuck up Anonymous so bad to say Anoyoth over and over again?

>She seemed to not want to
>https://youtu.be/0qXyRETjy-Q?t=7m5s
>>
>>26714502
Fuck didn't mean to post

>>She seemed to not want to say her name
>Better tuck that info away, could be your key to salvation.

Break now to help my cousin on his Bio midterm.
I'll be back later with more.
>>
bump hump
>>
>>26714502
This is interesting is this pre-eoh Luna?
>>
>Page 9

I summon forth another bump.
>>
Lonely is the night when you find yourself alone
Your demons come to light and your mind is not your own
>>
>>26715213
Yeppers.
>>
>>26718772
Hmm ominous, or hinting of a divergent timeline
>>
>>26719981
Rump
>>
>>26719981
Page 8
>>
>>26714204
He could just ask Why he went from Human male to Female demon
>>
>>26721726
Huh?
>>
>>26719981
>bump
>>
ARISE
>>
>>26722901
ARSE
>>
>>26723250
ARE?
>>
>>26723728
>>
>>26724155
bump
>>
>>26714502
>hide in closet
>avoid contact with ponies

Didnt say how long, and making contact with pen and paper should be possible.
>>
I touch myself bump!
>>
>>26725524
we know, its not that special
>>
>>26722901
>>26723250
>>26723728
>ARISE ARSE ARE?

Hey that's almost a sentence.
>>
>>26724696
>and avoid all contact with anypony who enters this room, save myself.
All interaction is cut off, but he should be able to leave the closet.
Maybe find the book.
>>
>>26723751
Filename made me kek
>>
>>26727194
>>
>>26728225
>>
File: 920140.png (1 MB, 2000x1726) Image search: [Google]
920140.png
1 MB, 2000x1726
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDT0yn9jk7M
>>
>>26729090
>>
>>26726606
>enters this room
Fucking scrub, just leave the room
>>
>>26729648
>>
File: 1396412237466.gif (27 KB, 116x160) Image search: [Google]
1396412237466.gif
27 KB, 116x160
>>26714502
>>26714517
>"Princess, it is Maid Shine Spark, are you in?"
>Ok, so she must be with housekeeping.
>Not that it mattered to you.
>You were stuck in this goddamn closet.
>Invisible
>And unable to talk.
>"I was sure I heard tapping...oh well."
>You hear her hum and the rustling of fabric.
>Ok so she is changing the bed.
>Not like you did anything worth changing them over.
>Must be a daily thing for the big 'Princess'.
>Fuck, if the princess is this bad the queen must be a real bitch.
>Shit you're in an evil empire aren't you.
>Luna being a massive twat.
>Bitch having more armor than dresses.
>Enslavement.
>Demon summoning.

>Using a demon to cuddle doesn't scream sith though.
>Maybe she is the black sheep of the family and has a hidden nice side.
>...
>Or maybe you shouldn't think everything suddenly fits into fiction stereotypes, you fucking sperg.
>Your sleep deprived theorizing is interrupted by the door of the closet being opened.
>The pony actually looks like her species namesake.
>She is so adorable and small.
>With her wittle maid outfit.
>Wait, did this bitch employ child labor?!
>This maid isn't even almost as tall as Luna, or yourself.
>She didn't even come up past your legs.
>She didn't even have her wings yet.
>"What a mess, sometimes I wonder if that mare does it on purpose."

>Wait, she couldn't see you?
>How couldn't she you must be at lea- you're invisible you RETARD!
>Goddamn you need some sleep.
>>
>>26731041
Praise be a writefag had returned!
>>
File: 1422983995776.png (76 KB, 960x895) Image search: [Google]
1422983995776.png
76 KB, 960x895
>>26731041
>As she walks around cleaning up your mess you watch her.
>Unable to make a sound approach, or signal her in any way.
>Every time you try to take a step forward your hoof eases back to its previous position.
>You can't even let her approach you because you step around her and stay well out of the mare's reach.
>She placed everything back where they were, and then gave one of the armors a shine.

>Not once did the smile leave her face.
>So either she is so indoctrinated that she doesn't even know what's real anymore.
>Or there is a decent world outside of Luna's room.
>That you'll never see if the bitch has anything to say about it.
>Well looks like the maid is done and...is heading right towards you.
>And your body automatically, backs out of the closet to avoid her touching you.
>What?
>As she scoops up a broom and dustpan in her levitation you are more than a little stunned.
>You spent untold hours in that fucking closet.
>A quick look outside shows that it is at least mid-afternoon.
>Could you have left at any time?
>Turn invisible, go in the closet, no contact with ponies.
>Technically she didn't say how long you had to stay in the closet.
>Or stay invisible!
>...not that you knew how to make yourself visible again.
>Or that you would for that matter.
>Apparently you're a demon, and you doubt that would be well received.
>But it is confirmed that Luna has to be specific as fuck when dealing with you.

>That, actually makes sense. Demons pretty much invented the 'monkey paw' style of wishing for shit.
>So, the best thing to do is to obey her vague orders, and wait for her to leave a semantic opening for you to take advantage of.
>You would've stayed in that fucking closet all day until Luna got back if it wasn't for Shine Spark.
>Tiny sky blue pony you may not realize it, but you're my new best friend.
I'm exhausted from working today and have to cut it short. I'll be back later today
>>
File: perfect.png (10 KB, 334x177) Image search: [Google]
perfect.png
10 KB, 334x177
>>26731243
We appreciate your fortitude writefriend
>>
>Be Anon in Equestria.
>Poof.
>You have suddenly turned into a pony succubus for no apparent reason.
>You check to see if you still have a dick.
>You do, but it's an innie now.
"What can sucubusseseses do? Can i shoot lasers and shit?"
>You try to shoot lasers and shit
>You only succeed at one of those, and now have to clean the floor.
>After half an hour of cleaning up after your own filthy self, you go back to seeing if you have superpowers.
>You don't figure out how to use any, but at least this time you don't poop on the floor.
>Since this "Figuring it out yourself" stuff doesn't seem to be working, you go to the wisest and cleverest pony you know.
>Actually scratch that, you go to ask that donkey woman that lives on the edge of town.
>She tells you that you now need to eat cum because that's apparently something that succubus ponies do.
>She then takes you down to the town library to get some books about demons.
>Normally the townsponies would freak out about having some demon in town, but everyone trusts Matilda.
>So they just look at you with curiosity.
>When you reach the library you find Twilight sparkle reading books about summoning demons
>"Hi Matilda, could you and your succubus friend help me out? I'm having trouble with this demon-summoning spell"
"Goddamnit Twilight."
>>
>>26732945
crosspostan from aie
>>26733082
Is this your way of asking for a sex scene with anon and a dude pony?

>Be Anon, now a Succubus in Equestria.
>You're hungry.
>Go eat lunch.
>Still hungry, as if you didn't eat anything.
>You keep stuffing your face
>You can no longer force the food down your throat, it's backed up.
>Go to see Twilight and Matilda again.
>They tell you that regular food doesn't work for succubusses.
>You apparently have to either have sex or consume sexual fluids instead now.
>Matilda suggests Big Mac, and promises to look into finding more ponies to feed from.
>You go to the apple farm.
>You have lots of sex with Big Mac.
>You tried to just suck him off, but you already blocked your throat with your failed attempt at eating.
>He penetrates your anus with his big meaty throbbing horsecock.
>When he cums inside you you feel the hunger subside.
>Also your balls touched his many times during your sex with him
>So that was lunch, huh?
>>
>>26731243
>As she sweeps up the closet you decide to check out Luna's room.
>It is more or less normal, just a bit bigger.
>You're already familiar with the comfy as fuck bed.
>Sweet goddess I will one day sleep in your cloudlike comfort.
>You check the drawers, glad that you don't have to worry about stealth as your body won't allow you to make enough noise to make contact with Shine.
>Lets see guard rotations, updated tax rates, new laws?
>'Ponies are not obligated to relinquish their homes to the guard, even in times of war.' 'Ponies in the journalism industry are not obligated to twist their words in favor of the crown.'
>Did you stumble on the pony constitution's first draft?
>Well this proves that you're definitely not in an evil empire.
>Or that you're in the evil empire that knows enough to not wear its lust for power on its sleeve.
>Whatever, next drawer.

>Letters.
>Wow.
>Lets see, 'Princess Celestia need help in Horseshoe Bay as naga are harassing our dock builders'
>'Baltimare settlement in danger by encroaching Diamond Dogs, please help, Celestia!'
>'Manehatt-
>Seriously, is Carlos god here?
>Also what's with Celestia, is that Luna's last name or something?
>Luna Celestia...
>Doesn't sound right.
>Maybe that's the queen's and/or empress' name.
>Was Luna intercepting the letters to the Queen for some reason?
>Maybe to keep those ponies from getting help.
>Then they'll wonder why the queen didn't send soldiers.
>Then they'll revolt...
>And then Luna will take over in a 'justified' coup.

>...maybe you need some sleep.
That I can't HAVE!
>Oh shit you can speak!
>You look around and see the your best buddy Shine Spark is finished and has left.
>You wonder if she'll be back tomorrow.
>You yawn.
>Can't sleep.
>Turn invisible.
>Avoid all contact.
>...
>...
>She didn't say anything about rendering yourself unconscious.
>You walk back to the closet and pick up the heavy brestplate in your teeth.
>With all your neck strength you toss it over your head.
>>
>>26733747
>And...it lands beside you with a clank.
>Well this is going to suck.
>You pick it up and try again.
>...
>Nope wide left.
>And again.
Goddammit!
>Landed on your neck that time.
>One more go.
>Right on the noggin.
>Once again, still awake just in a lot of pain.
>You try again
>Oh sweet baby Jesus it hurts so bad.
>Please just stop fighting it.
>You toss it up and...

>You are Luna.
>After vanquishing the Naga raiders you decide to leave the corpses this time.
>Let the sharks play cleanup.
>You are in flight.
>The small settlement of Manehatten is north along the coastline of Equestria.
>About 60 or so miles.
>You can see Fillydelphia in the distance.
>Suddenly an old instinct washes over you.
>You stop your rapid flight and point your horn skyward.
>You grasp your moon untold miles away from where you are and pull it westward.
>In a matter of seconds the shining light in the darkness replaces its solar sister.
>Afterwords you reach into the fathomless darkness and arrange your untold millions of stars.
>They dance and move as though they were awash in the sea.
>Each glittering light shifting colors to give the impression that each was a diamond inspected under a jewelers' careful eye.
>Beautiful.
>No matter your problems with your sister, or the beasts of the world, or the thankless of your difficult daily tasks, nothing can quite give you peace like bringing your night to the world.
>A smile finds itself upon your muzzle, as you look upon your art.

>After your moment of peace and reverie your powerful wings propel you forward again.
>Ready to slaughter those that would harm your subjects and disgrace your night.
>>
>>26733912
>You do a quick circle around Fillydelphia and see that nothing is out of order.
>The inhabitants of the tiny seaside town are already asleep, and no disturbances can be found over the land or sea.
>As you once again push your speed to its limits you wonder why the dogs would harass your ponies again.

>Perhaps you shall leave one alive this time to warn the others against such suicidal stupidity.
>You see the fires of the dog's camps just a scant few miles from the city.
>You also take notice of the lights being snuffed out.
>They must've been waiting for the cover of darkness to make their move.
>You decide to summon your Moonlight Spear and launch it ahead of yourself.

>It streaks like a comet toward the front of the moving dog pack.
>It lands with a magical explosion, leaving a crater the size of a home.
>You land beside your spear
>Taking the time to summon your armor you see the numbers of the dogs.
>A pretty large pack, it would take you hours to clean yourself after such a slaughter.
>You decide to give peace a chance.

DIAMOND DOGS OF THE FOAL MOUNTAINS WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS HERE?
>The royal Canterlot voice causes half of the pack to cower and cover their sensitive ears.
>The rest of the pack seeing their comrades in a position of submission destroys any moral they may have had when they began this.

>A spotted dog with large floppy ears pops up from underground at the edge of your crater.
>"Pony not scare Alpha Patches! Alpha Patches great leader! Ponies raid mountain gems so we raid ponies' Mane town!"
THE GEMS IN THE EARTH BELONG TO ALL OF US UNTIL CLAIMED, THE PONIES TOOK NOTHING FROM YOU.
>>
>>26734154
Really liking this story so far. I eagerly await more.
>>
>>26734154
>the resources that lie on a place of land do not belong to the people who own the land
Luna a shit.
>>
>>26734154

>The dogs cower again, until they look at their leader standing tall against your voice, they face you with clenched jaws and low growls.
>"Ponies live in town, have town gems! Dogs live in mountain burrows, have mountain gems. Greedy ponies steal from our home."
>It then stands as tall as its hunched back will allow.

>"So dogs take town ponies, to work in gem mines! Then no steal, and more gems!"
>"Work good, taken ponies already dig up gems good."
>"Leave, loud pony, many dogs one pony. We don't want loud worker. Would kill instead."

>It draws its weapon, looks to be a modified pickaxe.
>Metal shaft, end has been flattened into a bladed tip, ending bluntly as a warhammer at one end and a deadly pick at the other.
>He did a good job with making a tool into a weapon.
>You'll keep it after.

>You erect a shield around yourself and lift off a few feet into the sky.
>The leader is smiling smugly.
>He thinks you're leaving.
>Cute.

>Your spear lifts from the ground and streaks through the ranks, punching holes through the midsection of dog after dog.
>After reaching the middle of the pack it explodes again like a meteor strike.
>Bits of dog rain upon you as your shield was made to repel attacks, not gore.
>It lifts itself out of the corpse littered crater and once again rushes through the dogs to the most crowded area of the pack.
>You notice some holes, and adjust your eyes.
>Now seeing as well as one would at noon you see the dogs are in full retreat some even burrowing into the ground to keep them safe.

>Smart.
>Ineffective, but smart.

>Your spear rushes down into a hole and into every living thing within the fresh tunnels.
>In seconds it bursts from the ground, giving the dogs a moment to see their skewered comrades before it bursts again.

>Their pack started around 200 or so strong.
>There are now 12.
>11.
>10.
>An explosion rocks the landscape.
>3.
>2.
>You look upon Patches, shaking, alone among the mess of its former subjects.
>You grin.
>>
>>26734273
Damn, Luna a murdering bitch, and she wonders why people don't like her.
>>
>>26734273
Suddenly Luna seems EXACTLY like the sort of individual who would summon daemons.
And I kind of love the role reversal of anon as a generally nice if spastic individual being the demon and Luna being the edgy one
>>
>>26734273
How far away are we from Luna getting banished to the moon? I need to see this bitch get put in her place.
>>
>>26734273
Okay Hitle-Luna, you can stop now
>>
>>26734273

>You land, right where you stood before the 'battle'.
>Patches is growling, and baring his teeth.
>But it doesn't make a move beyond quivering.
>You take the weapon from its hands.
>It doesn't fight.
>You send the weapon back to your armory to be cleaned and later touched by your magic.
>Your moonlight spear was once just a pike with an explosive Pyre Sapphire tip.
>Your Crescent Blade, just a simple sickle that spent an instant embedded in Discord when a brave farmer finally snapped at the Avatar of Chaos.
>You stop thinking about your arms collection, and back to the task at hand.
You will lead me to your burrow, and release every single pony you've taken.

>The leader looks at you with unbridled rage.
>It howls at your moon mournfully.
>You allow it, his folly in attacking your subjects did just lead to the death of most of his pack.
>Tears stream down its face as it snaps at you.
>Its fangs are stopped by your magic.
Lead me to your burrow and release my ponies, and never attack us again.
Do so, and I'll never harm another of your pack.

>Its shoulders slump, and its head drops.
>The dog is broken, by its own ineffectiveness against you, and you not giving it the same death of his comrades.
>Had he not attacked your ponies, you could respect Patches.
>It turns and walks, wrapped in its despair like a foal's blanket.
>"Patches do, just leave bitches and pups alone."
I promise I won't harm any bitch, pup, or dog if you never harm another pony.
>It nods glumly, and picks up its pace, no doubt ready to be done with you and all of ponykind.
>Good.

>After an hours' walk you come to the mouth of a cave.
>Two large dogs pop out beside the entrance, bladed spades at the ready.
>"Let pass, no fight."
>One of the guards speaks up.
>"Where hunting pack, why big pony bleeding."
>Patches looks to the ground.
>"Not pony blood."
>The guards look at each other before burrowing down in their holes that serve as posts.
>>
>>26734407

>The two of you travel down the tunnels.
>Occasionally running into a bitch, or guard dog.
>Your night vision spell that you used allows you to see perfectly well in the low light.
>You're on the lookout for traps or ambushes, but the dogs most likely didn't even account for the possibility of a non-enslaved pony in its tunnels.
>Eventually the tunnels open up into the burrow proper.
>There are what looks like homes and shops dug into the walls of the burrow.
>Your ears pick up the whispering of the citizens.
>All wondering why a bloody pony is in 'Ruby Burrow' and not with the slaves.
>A playing pup runs into your leg, obviously not watching where it was going.
>In the supreme ignorance that only a child can possess it swipes at you and yells.
>"Watch where go slave!"
>It then looks up and sees how tall you are and how a layer of blood is drying into your fur.
>Its tail tucks so hard, it may have hurt itself.
>The terror of the pup is now palpable.
>But no where near as the fear seen in Patches when your horn lights up.
>"NO! JUST PUP, NOT KNOW!"

>Your magic touches the cheek of the puppy and removes the blood from it.
None of your dogs will come to harm as I said. Continue leading me, Patches.
>It nods eagerly and nearly sprints out of the town proper.
>You lift off and fly easily behind him.
>There are a lot less torches past the large town burrow.
>It doesn't affect your vision though.
>The sounds of moaning, groaning quiet sobbing, and the tinks of tools hitting stone drifts to your ears.
>The tunnel grows in size, and is supported by beams as you come to where the slaves were.

>Ponies, some in tattered clothes mill around doing all sorts of tasks.
>Some are mining from the walls, others hauling oversized carts filled with gems and ore.
>Many are in cages, sleeping after their day's labor.
>But they aren't making the noise.
>Patches' ears droop and his tail tucks as you turn to walk down the side tunnel where the moans and sobs are coming from.
>>
>>26734640

>A pungent stench fills your nostrils, and the sound of slapping flesh drifts to your ears.
>And you walk into a depressingly familiar scene.

>A Diamond dog guard groans loudly and presses himself deeply into a pegasus mare, and holds himself there.
>That doesn't stop the noise as there are other dogs assaulting the mares in this room.
>Your first instinct is to rip the dogs apart, but that would only add to the trauma of the mares.
>You learned that when the centaurs thought Equestria weak after Discord's banishing.
>There were more nightmares about being under, and on some rare occasions mounted on a centaur before it pulled itself apart.
>Your horn lights and the rutting dogs find themselves on the opposite end of the cave.
>A couple of mares gasp as the knot is pulled from them, but you near instantly hit them with a numbing spell to ease the pain with a healing spell to repair the damage that the dogs caused to them.
>Physically at least.
>You will have to tend to their mental state later tonight.

>Each dog is struggling in your magical grip, fearing their fate.
>There are only four here, but you are sure that all of the dogs here took advantage of the slaves.
>You fix wings and horns, and notice that all of the mares in here are pegasai save for one unicorn.
>Mostly useless for strength dependent manual labor

>It is a strange curse being a pony.
>All of the other races save for those that prey upon us, find us desirable.
>The beauty that spared these ponies lives is the same beauty that cursed them with this shadow that will hang over their lives.
>You remove their bindings, and the bits from their mouths.
>Some break down weeping, a couple hug, and the unicorn sits alone shaking and muttering about how she should've never left Canterlot.
>You twist your binding spells on the dogs, leaving them suspended as you exit the room.
>Patches is a shaking mess, but the earth ponies have already all been freed.
>>
File: Organization Withdrawal.png (174 KB, 505x457) Image search: [Google]
Organization Withdrawal.png
174 KB, 505x457
>>26734273
>>26734407
>>26734640
>>26734889
First, pic related.
Second, what does this have to do with the thread theme? Either get back on topic or get out.
>>
File: subtle.jpg (4 MB, 4800x2700) Image search: [Google]
subtle.jpg
4 MB, 4800x2700
>>26734889

>He believes that you are going to destroy his home and kill the dogs.
>You are tempted for a moment.
>However you doubt the bitches and puppies have earned such a fate.
>And you have given your word that if your ponies are released his dogs would be safe.
>So you will stay your wrath, you've shed plenty of blood tonight.

>You walk among the earth ponies, giving the mares in the....room, time to come out on their own.
>Most will be out momentarily, some will want to take revenge on the trapped dogs.
>Either way, you won't rush them.
>You use the time to walk among the stallions and mares healing wounds.
>They all either bow or cower as you approach and heal their wounds.
>You don't have the time to clean the dust and sweat off of them.
>At the end of your rounds you count forty stallions and mares, plus the four from the room. Who have filed out, still shaken from their very recent harrowing experience.

Patches are there any other ponies, ANYWHERE in this burrow.
>"No, this all ponies. Go now, no hurt?"
>You turn to the assembled ponies and look upon them.
>Many cower under your gaze or look away.
Are there any other ponies in this burrow. Is anypony missing.
>They all shake their heads.
Very well, then.
Gather closely together, and remain as still as you can.
>They obey, packing together.

>You turn to Patches.
We will keep our ponies from trespassing on your mountain, but should I hear of another pony being taken I will return.
>"No touch pony, go now, please!"
I shall take my leave, you may give your dead whatever rites you have, nopony will interfere.
>Your horn illuminates the cavern as you teleport the 45 of you.

>You are just beyond the battlefield, and for the first time tonight you feel winded.
>You look upon your damaged subjects, and address them.
PONIES OF MANEHATTAN, THE DIAMOND DOGS WILL HARASS YOU NO LONGER. ANY OF YOU WHO ARE SOURED ON THIS REGION NEED ONLY SEND WORD TO ME AND A WINGED CHARIOT WILL TAKE YOU ANYWHERE IN EQUESTRIA.
>>
>>26735109
Calm down I'm sure they're just establishing some character and setting development before we get back to annonubus shenanigans.
>>
>>26735109
this luna summoned anon as a succubutt, they're just building luna's character right now
>>
File: scenery+porn.png (3 MB, 1980x1238) Image search: [Google]
scenery+porn.png
3 MB, 1980x1238
>>26735129

>The assembled ponies disperse, heading back to the small town.
>You are done with all the requests for help for tonight.
>You dismiss your armor and spear, and ready yourself for the long teleport back home.
>"Thank you, Princess."

>You stop your casting and look to the earth pony before you.
>She is orange with a white mane, with a sprout as a cutie mark.
What is your name subject.
>She is taken aback as she wasn't expecting such a response.
>"O-orange Seed, Princess."

Orange Seed, I have been defending Equestria from those that would harm her for over two-hundred years, and you are the very first pony to have thanked me for it.
>She gasps, whether it is your words or your attention, you can't be sure.
Your name will be remembered by me for as long as I live, and your family will want for nothing. This I swear Orange Seed.

>Her mouth is gaping, stunned.
>You cast your teleport, leaving the dumbstruck mare.

>So you don't hear her say, "Good manners just won me the favor of Princess Luna..!"

>You are Anonymous.
>And the plan worked without a hitch.
>If you can count waking up to a throbbing headache not a hitch.
>You yawn and stretched, feeling somewhat refreshed and thinking much more clearly.
>You then hear steps outside of the closet again.
>You'd really hope it is Shine Spark, you would like to test out knocking on the inside of the closet and test out the 'anypony who enters this room' loophole.
>"Anoynoth reveal yourself."
>Fuck.

>Once again your body goes autopilot, you walk out of the closet and you feel your horn warm up for an instant.
>You see Lu-
HOLY GODDAMN FUCKING SHIT!
>"You seem surprised for a de-"
WHY ARE YOU COVERED IN FUCKING BLOOD?! Fuck lady, are you alright?!
Jesus Christ, you look like you just stepped out of a Tarantino flick!
>>
>>26735418
Tariantino flick, kek
>>
File: diarchy what a meaningless term.png (389 KB, 786x1017) Image search: [Google]
diarchy what a meaningless term.png
389 KB, 786x1017
>>26735418

>"Calm yourself Anoynoth, I am well. Though your concern is strange. Appreciated, but strange."
What in the everliving fuck did you do?!
>"Same as every night, defend my subjects from those that would see them enslaved or killed."
Hold up, so you come home every night drenched in the blood of your enemies, all fucking lok'tar o'gar?

>"I cannot understand your demonic tongue, but more or less depending on how many I dispatch."
How many enemies do you people have? Are you taking over the world or some shit?
>"Nothing as sinister as your mind would lead you to believe. We are just beginning to settle in our land instead of being disparate homes and nomads."
And that ups the ire of folks on a DAILY basis because?
>"Predators don't want to see their prey be anything other than prey. The steady elevation of ponykind over the past two centuries is making them fearful that we'll be able to stand on equal ground with them."

Huh, I guess I'd be worried of chickens started developing civilization, but can you wash off. Metal as it is, the blood of your enemies stinks to high heaven.
>She turns and heads to a door that you assume led to her bathroom.
>"I intend to, I had hoped to avoid killing all of them, but I needed to make sure no soldier decided to lead a coup and attack again."
So...
>"You will help me bathe. Even with spells cleaning myself would take hours, and I'm already tired from fighting and teleporting."

Okay...

Ok, I'm more or less done for today.
Mostly comedy from here on out, but I hate having a character who is a dick for no reason.
>>
>>26735877
>giving some very well done character development for a comedy story
>most faggots just derail characters from canon and expect the reader to follow somehow
you're a good man, mr.writefag
>>
File: DeadpoolOkay.png (253 KB, 378x411) Image search: [Google]
DeadpoolOkay.png
253 KB, 378x411
>>26735877
>>
bump for future green
>>
File: 595448.png (109 KB, 461x576) Image search: [Google]
595448.png
109 KB, 461x576
https://derpibooru.org/113150
https://derpibooru.org/606579
>>
File: 1428342404186.png (225 KB, 385x484) Image search: [Google]
1428342404186.png
225 KB, 385x484
>>26737548
>https://derpibooru.org/606579
>https://derpibooru.org/113150
Thanks m8
>>
>>26737548
Mah Nigga.

I'm not a robot
>>
So you spent half of the story with bloodbath, rape dungeon, slavery, dark and edgy ooc luna just to turn it all into comedy?
>>
>>26738052
>>26735877
>>
>>26738052
>dark and edgy luna
>implying she's not just doing her job
she's an asshole because this is PRE-NMM
>>
Don't die, thread!
>>
>Be Princess Luna in Equestria.
>You're bored.
>Maybe reading a book will help?
>You go to the library and grab a bookpony
"Bring me some books."
>"Right away, Princess."
>Bookpony goes off and fetches books for you
>You begin to read them.
>Ooh, this looks fun.
>'Summoning demons for shits and giggles.'
>You set up the summoning grid it shows, throwing in a few modifications to make things a bit more interesting.
>The grid glows as you shove your magic into it.
>You disappear.

>Be Anon on the loo.
>A magic talking horse just appeared in your bathtub.
"Wut?"
>"Marvelous! We have sent ourself to the realm of demons! Hello there, new friend."
"I'm not a demon, I'm a human"
>"There is no point in lying, we can tell this is some form of hell dimension by the foul odor."
"This is my bathroom. It stinks because I'm having a poo."
>Fucking magic aliens.
>>
>>26680595
bump
>>
>>26680595
bump
>>
Page 9 is my personal demon.
>>
>>26680595
bump
>>
>>26735877
>I hate having a character who is a dick for no reason.
>Character responds to back-talk with torture and casually murders diamond dogs trying to protect their home
At least adopt a name so we can ignore your shitty edgefest
>>
>>26743610
If you've got the time to spend getting so worked up over an internet fanfic about a show for little girls, I envy you. You must have an easy life.
>>
>>26743661
Not him, but I agree the writer should get a name. It's really disappointing to see a story update, only to realize it's an edgefest.
>>
File: 1452820502962.png (1 MB, 3165x5000) Image search: [Google]
1452820502962.png
1 MB, 3165x5000
>>26743687
What's with Luna and the edgefests anyway? Yeah yeah, NMM and everything, but does every single green with her must go the same way? Why can't we get more pic related
>>
>>26743830
I imagine it's because it is pre-NMM.
I'm betting that either Anon pulls her back from living on the edge preventing NMM or Celly purges the demon making her go full NMM.
>>
>>26743661
look, you get easier time following edgeanon here, we can easier ignore his updates, win-win
>>
>>26743936
Didn't the last thread have that story about Anon raping Cadence to death, because Twilight wanted to turn her baby into demon spawn?
It isn't like edge hasn't been done here before.
>>
>>26744059
Yeah, and I ignored all of those updates too.
>>
>>26743911
>Luna develops feelings for Anon.
>Celly finds out.
>CommencePurge.exe
>Luna goes NMM

It's like it writes itself.
>>
>>26743610
>>26743687
>>26743936
>Complain about edge
>Thread is about anon being turned in to a demon.
The fuck are you doing here in the first place ?
>>
File: 1452701121509.png (169 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1452701121509.png
169 KB, 600x600
>>26744593
It's a succubus thread, they are very curvy and because of that not edgy.
>>
>>26744593
Not writing enough stories, that's what they're doing.

>Anon is summoned, now a sexy succubus pony
>Guess who summoned him though
>Here's a hint: Fuck you, you don't get a hint.
>It was the Cutie mark crusaders looking to get magic cutiemarks
>He now has to get laid for sustenance while following along with their crazy plans to get ass-tattoos
>Also he can't fuck them because the Cutiemark crusaders don't have genitals
>No, this isn't some faggotry where child ponies are off limits for deus-ex-machina reasons
>The cutiemark crusaders just had a horrific accident involving a campfire and some homemade napalm and now use magic instead of buttholes or urethras
>This is relevant because he's stuck following their commands until he fucks them
>It has to be proper in the genitals fucking too, no oral or other workarounds
>That would be too easy on him
>So he's stuck having to follow the commands of three fillies who don't think things through
>And having to follow the letter of those commands, even when he desperately wants to follow the spirit of them instead
>Watch him suffer for our amusement
>>
>>26745024
Yes, they are sexy and curvy so they can drain your soul, nigga.
Yeah semen is only like half of what makes up a semen demon.

The other half is a goddamn demon.
>>
File: 1452372412504.png (401 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1452372412504.png
401 KB, 1024x1024
>>26745117
Eh, close enough
>>
File: 1429665320052.jpg (45 KB, 452x398) Image search: [Google]
1429665320052.jpg
45 KB, 452x398
>>26745157
To what actual women?
>>
>>26744593
Would have a point if
>1. Most stories didn't avoid edge while still doing demon perfectly well
>2. It was the demon in the story that was acting edgy.
As it is, though, you've got jack shit.
>>
File: 1448736208041.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1448736208041.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>26745990
So every story needs to be the exact same for you to be happy.
Cool.
>>
>>26746772
>damage control through non sequitur
inb4 only pretended to be retarded
>>
>>26746955
ITS A PRANK!!!!
>>
File: 1455926865611.png (255 KB, 540x316) Image search: [Google]
1455926865611.png
255 KB, 540x316
>>26744593
Yeah, the aversion to grimdark in this line of threads really surprised me too. Then again, I've seen threads were a few anons were vocal against sexually explicit content in their greens.

/mlp/ is the surprise that keeps on giving, I suppose.
>>
>anon shows up in horse land without genitals
>can only get off with hoof holding, cuddling, and looking into anothers eyes while whispering sweet nothings
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 91

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.