[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You really think she'll be a part of the mane 7? Or just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 572x884) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 572x884
You really think she'll be a part of the mane 7? Or just be in like 5 episodes of the season like discord.
>>
>>26677361
She'll either get a number of episodes that deal with her or her+any of the M6, or be sent away after the premiere and not appear till the finale (if even that)
>>
>>26677361
I don't know and I don't understand why it even matters
>>
>>26677431
Because Autists are afraid of change to the status quo or just don't like Starlight Glimmer.
>>
>>26677443
Maybe because she was forced onto us, instead of the writers letting things develop and giving us a reason to support such a retarded decision.
>>
>>26678028
>She was forced onto us
So was Cadence+Shining, Twicorn, Flurry, and EQG.
>Letting things develop
She was only introduced last season and its clear that she's at least befriended the M6 and will be apprenticing under Twilight in friendship lessons.

Was it done too quickly? Could it have happened more gradually?
Sure, it could have, but its not like its completely unsupported, and has potential to be less shit than the above.
>>
File: 1448866858956.jpg (103 KB, 1280x713) Image search: [Google]
1448866858956.jpg
103 KB, 1280x713
>>26677361
She shall be part of the Mane 7.
>>
I'd like to see that. If only because Twilicorn broke the racial balance of the mane 6.
>>
>>26678170
Supporting this.

And secretly hoping we have a visit from pony Sunset and there being some common ground.
>>
M A N E 7
A
N
E
>>
>>26678082
>has potential to be less shit than before
This should be MLP's tagline.
>>
>>26678197
No.
>>
>>26678197
That'd be neat
>>
>>26678332
Yes.
>>
File: cute haircut.png (312 KB, 650x502) Image search: [Google]
cute haircut.png
312 KB, 650x502
>>26677361
I definitely think it has potential. There is only so much you can do with six characters. It would make sense to slowly introduce new characters to do new arcs with and bounce off the old characters.
Also, with most of the previous season finales, they set up some toy pitch and gave viewers some reason to tune in next season (Cadence+Shining, Twilicorn, Cutie Map). With the S5 finale, they set up Starlight Glimmer, albeit rushed, so I would guess that Starlight Glimmer was meant to be the reason to stay for S6. She would also make sense from a business stand-point as adding a new character to the Mane 6 would encourage girls to go out and buy the new character due to her importance.
>>
File: BTFOfam.png (121 KB, 495x600) Image search: [Google]
BTFOfam.png
121 KB, 495x600
>>26678197
Get cvcked faggot
>>
>>26679568
>big jim
>relevant
lmao stay deluded
>>
>>26679568
Meghan said she was canon and her opinion matters over Jim's gay ass.
>>
>>26677361
She'll just appear every once in a while like Nyx.
>>
>>26679597
Stay butthurt faggot :-)
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.