[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MLP JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9
File: twilight meme.png (3 MB, 1921x2481) Image search: [Google]
twilight meme.png
3 MB, 1921x2481
Well brb rethinking life.
>>
>>26634078
What is this and why am I supposed to care.
>>
File: 57145.png (337 KB, 617x503) Image search: [Google]
57145.png
337 KB, 617x503
>>26634078
i dont know who that is.
>>
Hah, I remember she complained when Twilight became an alicorn because teaching kids about non-democratic systems is evil or something. It was nothing related to patriarchy or female roles at all.
>>
>>26634078
You bronies are easily influenced. She's not stupid.
>>
>>26634085
>>26634093
This. Literally who?
>>
>>26634085
>>26634093
Anita Sarkessian, a SuperJew and one of the biggest anti-GamerGate people. She's essentially a fuckable Zoe Quinn.
>>
>>26634109
She never discussed MLP except in one tweet when she pointed out how shit one of the celestia toys was.
Which to be fair it was.
>>26634093
Ah 2012/2013. A simpler time.
>>
>>26634125
Oh. You know there are bigger issues in the world than your silly little video toy opinion columns, right?
>>
File: hatpat.png (536 KB, 714x692) Image search: [Google]
hatpat.png
536 KB, 714x692
>>26634078
>Most intolerant person in the world
>"lmao imma love n tolerate u"
holy fuck. The irony is lost
>>
>>26634152
>implying I'm involved in GG
I really only know about her thanks to Encyclopedia Dramatica.
>>
>>26634078

Someone post this in /v/.
>>
>>26634185
>>26634152
We're all horse fans here.
>>26634187
I've been banned enough times for MLP posting there thanks.
>>
>>26634107
Oh shit she did? Do you have a source, that would go a long way to solidying my respect for her even more.
>>
>>26634125
>anti-GamerGate
You know how stupid this whole fucking thing is I don't even know which side that is supposed to be
>>
>>26634304
If you're on 4chan you're probably pro-GG.

If you're a decent person whose existence isn't a joke and wants to be taken seriously by anybody but neckbeards on /v/, you're anti.
>>
>>26634304
Glad you stayed out of it.
It was some dumb normie versus neckbeard war.
Anyone who defines themselves as anything is to be avoided.
>>
>>26634322
I... still don't really get it. Wasn't the whole thing about some chick fucking a reviewer for game reviews?
>>
>>26634125
>essentially a fuckable Zoe Quinn.
Well clearly somebody found Quinn fuckable.
>>
File: 1086650.png (479 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1086650.png
479 KB, 1280x720
TWIFAGS CONFIRMED FOR BEING FEMINIST MAN HATING FAGGOTS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS

GTFO MY VIDEO GAMES TWIFAGS
>>
>>26634356
It was supposedly about a journalist lying about his ex-girlfriend wanting to fuck him for a good review.
I can't be bothered to explain this shit show, if you even care enough (which you shouldn't):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VtjZHC5Qyk
>>
>Literally Who: The Thread
>>
I don't see why anyone is surprised, mlp does have a "GURL POWER" vibe to it. I doubt she has a favorable opinion about us though.
>>
>>26634356
What I was able to work out was somebody was exchanging sex for good reviews people got understandably mad about this lack of journalistic integrity but then some social justice warriors decided that this was about gender and everything went to shit.

Also the social justice warriors got lucky and had the Wikipedia page get locked when it was on there side but by that point the people campaigning for journalistic integrity had gotten just as insane as the social justice warriors so it would have been shit either way.
>>
>>26634078
I don't have a problem with Anita because I've never watched any of her videos. All she is to me is someone I wouldn't mind fucking.
>>
>>26634445
>fucking 3dpd
>>
what is a gamer-gate?
>>
>>26634509
baby dont hurt me
>>
>>26634078
I have never been closer to committing suicide than I am right now.
>>
>>26634078
Her boyfriend has been an out and proud brony since 2011. I remember he posted this hilariously awful oc on his twitter.
https://twitter.com/radicalbytes/status/157528346094342144

>>26634377

No. Here's what happened
>Eron wrote a blog saying Zoe cheated on him
>Zoe said, no he's lying, trying to get people to harass me and ruin my life
>Eron posted the blog on 4chan where people noticed one of the people she slept with was a journalist
>this was extrapolated to be "she had sex for favors"
>Kotaku denied this, saying there was no review
>some people weren't satisfied with that because he still wrote about her without disclosure
>People wanted to post about it, but because of what Zoe said, the topic was banned on most websites, The moderators felt that discussion of the topic would only incite harassment.
>a bunch of games media wrote the same editorial, some people saw that as a response to what was happening and jumped on the bandwagon.
>the whole thing ended up snowballing out of control, Gamergate went from being a controversy to a movement to a group, whose only goal is to sustain its own existence as the left wing bogeyman du jour.
>they often insert themselves into issues that have nothing to do with journalism, video games or video game journalism.Last I heard they are fighting Nintendo over the localization of Fire Emblem Fates
>most people on either side still have not actually read Eron's blog

-A burnoutfag.

There was also this whole thing with Wizardchan, and The Fine Young capitalists, but honestly I'm not sure how important those are to the bigger picture. Notice how I never mentioned Anita Sarkeesian or Brianna Wu, that is because neither were at all relevant until it was decided that Gamergate was actually the group that's responsible for all harassment of women in videogames. Nither were at all relevant to the initial controversy

>>26634509
Gamergate is basically a fandom of drama
>>
>>26634408
Lots of shit was thrown about and really obscured the whole issue. The mass bannings and deletions of threads pertaining to the issue, especially on /v/ and /pol/, didn't help in that. It's the reason why moot went full damage control after his connections to a feminist writer at Gawker (and attendance at a feminist panel) was revealed, and it's why "cuck" is so prevalently used today. Also resulted in the purging of /pol/ and flocking of masses to fulll chan when the filters got put up, captcha removed, and posting time limits removed.

In the end going through the shit, it boiled down to just another example of SJWs infecting and trying to control another part of culture that they didn't find "PC" enough. It already had happened to things like comics, however with vidya the response was so massive it blew up into a large internet debacle where SJWs have effectively been btfo'd. For a lot of people, it garnered a lot of attention to the major problems of PC culture which have only been further exemplified by idiotic movements like BLM, Campus protests, and other garbage like sympathy for the Clock kid.
>>
>>26634735
Shit. As a person who's gotten involve in these boards fairly recently, I just learned a fuckton. Thanks m8
>>
>>26634322
Fuck of tumblr.
>>
>>26635175
>tumblr
Yep. You're a moron. Goodbye!
>>
>>26635183
I said fuck off tumblr, you filthy nigger.
>>
File: 192f9fa66124vjpg.jpg (54 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
192f9fa66124vjpg.jpg
54 KB, 800x450
>>26634322
Wrong. Most people on chan boards are disenfranchised from normie things like taking sides. No one is on the the side of clopping outside of the chan community.
>>
File: HAHAHAHA FAGGOT.png (423 KB, 590x634) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHA FAGGOT.png
423 KB, 590x634
>>26635190
>Defending the integrity of >video game journalism
>He does this for free
>>
>>26635223
More like dragging the filthy corrupt animals out of their positions of power kicking and screaming is too satisfying to pass up.

Too much fucking corruption everywhere, in everything.
>>
>>26635247
>More like dragging the filthy corrupt animals out of their positions of power
Literally-who gaming journalists and feminist "indie game developers" have any power?
If you told me it was just because /v/ was bored and wanted to stir up drama for a laugh and /pol/ was being its social-contrarian self I'd find it more understandable.
>>
File: 5685865368.png (150 KB, 500x472) Image search: [Google]
5685865368.png
150 KB, 500x472
>>26635247
>game shit
>positions of power
>>
>>26634078
Begone, namefag.

>>26634125
>GamerGate
Holy shit, is that still a thing? Hasn't it been a few years? Do people really still care?
>>
>>26635340
>few years
I think it was late 2014. It's really not still ongoing outside of a few people circlejerking on twitter by now.
>>
File: Bait.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Bait.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.