[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hand & Hoof Quest Episode 2 Beak & Paw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 7
>Last Thread
>>26428194

Last time...
>Amber & Lamps went back home to Dale.
>Lamps went to Jenkins' Bar
>You did some errands delivering pie for Ms. Raspberry.
>Checked to see if Lamps got home yet...he wasn't.
>Currently heading over to the Diamond Dog town.

>Well since he isn't home right now then you pay a visit to Keinine Town a little way out of town.
>You begin a nice pleasant walk taking in the warm caressing sun on the top of your head.
>You remember always hanging with Lamps in the wide open fields, chasing after each other and rolling around in the grass...good times.

>Well there's the town now, you givema friendly wave as you walk into town, at least the surface portion of it.
>Everyone seemed a little off today and you couldn't tell what it was about so you just headed to good old Akita's place.
>You walk to the door and give and give a few curt knocks and wait a few moments and the chink of a lock is heard and the door opens inward.
>Your brown furred friend 's face lit up when he saw who was knocking at the door.
>"Amber, long time no see"! You both do your secret handshake and share a laugh as he usher's you inside.
"Yeah, sorry about that. I kinda lost track of time with work and all that". You say with a sigh
>He goes!to the kitchen presumably and bring's back some drinks.
>"Amber you must be parched, her have a drink and let's talk...or hang, whatever you want to do".
" You okay Akita, everydog seems all tense for some reason"?
>"No no...everything is fine. Why do you ask"?
>>
>>26435856
I don't know, they just seem a little off. Are you sure there's nothing weird going on around here? Maybe I could help.
>>
>>26435856
Because I was getting weird looks. I mean, more than the normal amount of weird looks I get just for being human.
>>
>>26435856
>" You okay Akita, everydog seems all tense for some reason"?
>>
>>26435856
So lemme get this shit straight
are we a human and a pony or are we both satyrs i can't seem to get grasp of this shit.
>>
>>26436057
Would you have preferred "everypuppy"?
>>
>>26436073
No you silly just use EVERYONE for anything that isn't a pony
why you ask?
because it sounds fucking ridiculous
look at me everygriffon how does that fucking sound?
awfull and that it is
>>
>>26436066
We're a human named Amber.
Our roommate is a pony named Lamps.
Don't ask.

Right now we're checking out the camp that the Diamond dogs set up just outside town because we're done with work and are bored and looking for something to do.
>>
>>26436095
Yeah it was pretty hard to figure out yknow?
i was stuck on that for good 20 mins trying to figure out what the fuck coltshan said?
>>
>>26436086
I agree with you that "everygriffon" sounds a bit ridiculous, but Gilda actually used that exact word in The Lost Treasure of Griffonstone.
>that's the first time anygriffon has every said something nice to me

"Everydog" may sound stupid, but it fits with canon.
>>
>>26436104
Well it it never actually said all that anywhere in this thread. He explained the premise in the previous one.
>>
>>26436004
>>26436042

>"No, all is peaches and cream. It's all fine but you should drink your tea before it gets cold Amber ". He chuckles with a jagged smile and continued sipping from his cup.
>Well maybe everything's okay if he says so...
>Wait, you feel a terrible sense of déjà vu again in the back your head again.
>You were pretty thirsty now that you think about it...
>>
>>26436108
Did it ever occur to you that she might have just said
>that's the first time any [space] griffon has ever said something nice to me
>>
>>26436123
That's our second déjà vu of the day. Either we have repressed memories or a really repetitive life.

Just drink our tea, though, I guess. I have no idea how we would investigate suspicious déjà vu.
>>
>>26436131
Yeah, that occurred to me too, but I'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt here, since it's impossible to know which one she actually said without seeing the script.
>>
>>26436159
Look deep into our thoughts perhaps we've seen this before
Or we're probably just batshit insane
let's just drink tea and move on i guess not much to do here desu
also when will we decide bloody genders
I shit you not without that we can't have lewd
>>
>>26436190
Amber sounds like a female name to me. Lamps could be either. I'd vote he's a male just for the hell of it.
>>
>>26436238
A female human for once
alright we could make THAT work
coltshan now needs to make a strawpoll or any sort of voting system
>>
File: 1(start).png (41 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1(start).png
41 KB, 800x600
GET FUCKED COLTSHAN, THREAD HIJACK GO.

You wake up as Ben "One Man Klan" Garrison, what do you do?
>>
>>26436292
You take a katana to your neck scream HEIL HITLER
swing it decaptivate yourself
>>
>>26436190
Actually, considering that Amber was raised by ponies, it would kind of make sense if she was a little crazy. Imagine if you tried to raise a pony in the real world. What do you think the odds are that that would turn out alright?
>>
>>26436307
Good job, you died faster than Coltshan's average Quest.

G'OVER. Score: 7. Out of pity.
>>
>>26436159
>You pick up the cup and drink the warm tea as it clears out the dryness in your mouth and throat as you feel warmer inside.
>You set the cup down and turn your focus back to Akita.
"So how has Mastiff been, you still following her around like a lost puppy"? You say as you Poke him in the chest.
>" What, no I don't do that still. We're planning on hanging out sometime soon though so ha".
>You always enjoyed poking fun at him like this, just like you used to do.
>You let out a soft little yawn as a sudden need to sleep hits you. Did Akita really?
>"I-im so sorry Amber, they have my parents ".
"Wh-who, why"? You collapse off your chair and onto the carpet floor.
>You desperately try to stay awake but to no avail as a dreamless sleep over takes you.
*"H-hello, anybody home"?
>W-who is that voice? It doesn't ring any bells to you and it definitely isn't Akita's.
http://strawpoll.me/6798566
Gender Poll
>>
>>26436360
Fucking beatyfull
would play again
>>
>>26436367
Answer the voice and ask who it is and what the hell is going on.
>>
>>26436367
>H-hello, anybody home?
Yeah, I'm awake. Also what the hell, man?
>>
>>26436367
Apparently we got drugged to sleep
whatever who the heck is that
>>
>>26436343
Point taken
take a pony baby to human world and raise it in human ways
rest assured it won't be as friendly as the ponies you see it in show because of hardships of human world.
>>
>>26436367
Amber is a trap and Lamps a reverse trap.
>>
>>26436443
>>26436465
>>26436489
"Yes hello, I'm here". You call out into into the black void.
>" Oh! Y-yes I hear you! Let me come over to you ". The voice called back in the distance.
>Tiny little hoofsteps are heard in the distance as eventually a tiny little Filly comes into view as she was almost as tall as your knee's.
>She had an amber Coat and a brown mane with long hair in the front with a single stripe of blue and a ponytail in the back. Looking up at you with her red eyes in a curious look.
>"I'm Amber Shore, I haven't seen anybody else for a long time, wherever this is".
>You give her a little hoofshake.
>Greeeaaat...So how are you going to approach this?
>>
>>26436711
Oh look it's somebody who shares our name heh.
Explain to her where we are now and get up..
ask her what is she doing here and is she looking for something.
>>
>>26436711
How long is a long time? Also, do you know where 'here' is? Is this some sort of pony jail or something?
>>
>>26436745
>>26436783
"How long is a " long time "? You implore to the Filly.
>"Oh, it's been forever, like I think I should have gotten my cutie mark by now kind of long.
>Well that doesn't sound too promising.
>She goes on to explain how one by one all the others living here disappeared.
>From a sprawling landscape to one of nothingness where you couldn't tell the difference between the floor or the sky.
>Great I better not be in tararus or something like that.
>"I know a place that hasn't disappeared though, so follow little ole' me Miss". She starts !marching off in the direction she came from as you trail behind.
>After what surely must have been an hour you finally reach a small little building.
>After leading you inside she shows a bunch of random object's she's picked up in what she call the "Inky Black".
>" Oh, oh I know! Take this so we can contact each other in case we get separated again.
>She fishes out a little device that flips open hands hands it to you, "It's a Phone! The mares & stallion's used them before everything went all Inky Black".
>You take the Phone in your grasp as you see the contacts page listed one " Amber Shore".
"Thanks Shore, um just call me Amber".
>The Filly squeal's in excitement as she hops up and down, " Yay new friend! What do you wanna do first?
>"We got book's, a tee vee, music, and board games! But don't go outside, you'll get lost super easy".
>>
>>26437058
Uh that's cool and all but...
we need to find our pony buddy lamps where the fuck did he dissapear all of sudden..
>>
>>26437058
Sorry kid, but I need to get back from here. If people were disappearing then there's got to be a way out. Where did they go before they vanished?
>>
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 256x197
>>26437075
Meanwhile...

>Alright here you were taking in the "sights" as it were, there was definitely some fine plot in the bar tonight. However they all turned you down...again.
>But you'll show them, all of them just how much of a Stallion you are!
>Prefer, just play more cards with your bird bro Hawkins.
>"Aaaaand checkmate my dear Watson ". Damn he got you got you real good too.
>"Wasn't your roomie supposed to be back by now"?
>Yeaaah she should be home by now.
>She left a note so she should be alright, she did leave a note.
>But it didn't specify when she would be getting back either.
>Eh, buck it. She'll be back eventually... Right?
>>
>>26437325
Probably, but it's been a while and you're getting impatient. Didn't her note say she was going to check out the Diamond dog town?
>>
>>26437325
Yea most likely should check out diamond dog town and ask what happened i guess.
>>
>>26437442
>>26437480
"I'm tired of waiting for her"! You moan in boredom.
>You levitate your coat and slide your forehooves through the holes and head out with Hawkins.
"So Hawkins, you wanna go with me to fetch Amber"? You ask your feathered friend.
>"Will there be fish? Because I would love me some fish". He says with a smack of his beak.
>He adjusts his glasses and runs his claw through your mane.
>" Just kidding! I Berk Goldtalon Hawkins with go with you to fetch your sister ".
"Thanks Berky, but cut down on the theatrics, tomorrow is LARP night remember".
>Berk mutters an apology as the two of head for Kaynine town.
Inky Black/Shore's Home
"Look Shore, I really need to find a way out of here. Can you help me do that"?
>You didn't want to be stuck in this nothingness as well.
>You start for the door as the little Filly tries to stop you, "You can't go! There's nothing out there but blackness and the big meanie Brutus is out there. >He'll hurt you real bad if he see's you".
>>
>>26437919
Really now? i need to get back home alright my friend's worried about me by now let me go
I'm not afraid of brutus you speak of
>>
>>26437919
Who or what is Brutus?
>>
Hey coltshan what's your timezone
Even though this quest will probably fall link rest you make it might be worth playing for some fun
So at which times do you plan to run
>>
>>26437966
>>26437968

>"Oh alright but promise me you'll call alright. It's lonely being here all by myself ".
"Hey I'll keep in touch OK". You say as you bring her in for a warm embrace.
>You wave goodbye as you walk off, Amber Shore disappearing in the darkness until she fades from view
>You should remember to give her a call later.
>After quite some time you could see a large door alone in the distance, finally this could be the way out.
>You ponder why you haven't felt hungry or tired while you've been here this whole time.
>Suddenly a great tremor resounds through the ground as you fall on your bum.
>"Guuurgh"! A loud groan sounds off as a giant Monster of a Pony comes out from behind the door.
>It was a hulking behemoth that thrice the size of an Alicorn and twice as built as the bulkiest Pony.
*"I wonder what will you do now, fight? Or flight? Either way I will enjoy seeing what you'll come up with".
>Who the hell is that!?
>How were you going to get past him was right?
>>26438088
(Eastern timezone.)
I usually run at around 6 pm or earlier if I'm able.
>>
>>26438293
>Who the hell is that!?
Brutus, probably.

Well he's huge, so fighting probably won't end well for us. I guess we could try to run, but where could we even go in a featureless void.

I say we take our chances with Brutus. Ask him if we can get by so we can use the door to get out of here. If he says no, ask why.
>>
>>26438293
If we can duck under him to get to get to the door, we should try that. Don't do it unless we're sure we can pull it off, though, since if we try and fail we're just going to piss him off.
>>
>>26438538
>>26438618
>The purple behemoth starts making it's way towards you .
>Fuck, this isn't good, at least you could outmaneuver and reach the door now.
>You go the long way round as by the time he gets halfway to you your already by the large door's.
>You heave and push against the cold metal doors but to no avail.
>This was one of the few things you've actually "felt" since you ended up here...wierd.
*"Seems like you've gotten yourself into quite the pickle. This might just be how you die huh. It doesn't have to be this way you know. There's a key attached to the dumb brute's neck. If you kill him for me then I will reward you for your efforts. Then again you might not want to have his blood on your hands so I don't care either way ".
>The voice resonating from within dies away as it's influence leaves you.
>You find a kitchen Knife in your previously bare hand.
>A feeling of Power flows through your body and the feeling is honestly exhilarating.
>How will you proceed?
>>
>>26439409
Yell that you'll defend yourself if you have to, and then if he keeps coming attack him. Try to keep moving since he's a lot bigger than us.
>>
>>26439775
This.
>>
>>26439775
>>26439877

>You shout that you will defend yourself if necessary, causing Brutus to slow his approach slightly but keeps coming towards you.
>He Bellow's out a yell as he raised a Hoof and bring's it down and you feel a force pull you out of the way as a loud shockwave is heard.
*"Careful Kid, he's slow on the draw but lightning fast on the shot".
>You run back again and deliver a few glancing slices as while running past.
>He barely registered that you even touched him though.
>You'll need t o get higher up to really have any effect on him.
>How do you proceed?
>>
>>26439951
Run around behind the door and climb it.
>>
>>26439961
>You use your unnatural new speed and make tracks for the door and skid to a halt.
>One foot after the other you scale the intricately designed door as you stand a little more elevated than Brutus as he halts near you as you slowly pulls his Hoof back.
>Better think of something and fast!
>>
>>26440062
Hit him before he can hit you.
>>
>>26440062
Jump down and land on him so you can hit him better.
>>
>>26440141
>>26440152
'Alright Amber, you can do this'. You think to yourself as you leap forward at Brutus.
>He misses by a few inches as it flies below into you previously stood crashing against the wall.
>However it remained intact as you land on his arm and Stab into the hoof, and finish running across.
>Brutus yells out in frustration attempting to shake you off his back. You see the key wrapped around his neck as you steady yourself on his back.
>You could end this now if you wanted to...

>How do you proceed?
>>
>>26440311
Sure, if you think you can get the key off without killing him, do it. Cut the necklace, drop down, and grab the key. Let's get out of here.
>>
>>26440347
Don't go through the door as soon you have the key. We should go back and save other Amber first. Then we escape the void.
>>
>>26440354
I forgot about her. Yeah, we shouldn't leave her here alone.
>>
>>26440347
>>26440354
>>26440365

>You run up to the lainen strand around his neck start trying to saw it from his neck.
>After a few moments the key falls to the floor below with a loud clink.
>You hurry and jump down effortlessly and retrieve the key before Brutus realizes what's happened as you start to run off toward where you believe the direction to Shore's house is.
>After a kinda shorter walk you arrive at Filly Amber's home.
>Giving her the good news she quite literally jumps for joy as she goes and pack's her things.
>Eventually returning with a backpack she follows you back towards the door door.
>You could see Brutus and the door as well, but he's defiantly holding his position keep anyone from reaching the door.
>Well this isn't good for you now is it.
>Shore is shaking in her hooves frozen by fear so you pick up in one arm.

>How do you proceed?
>>
>>26440564
Approach slowly. Fake like you're going to go around clockwise and then go the other way. Hopefully we can get to the other side of the door and get it open before Brutus catches us.
>>
>>26440862
Yeah, this is good.
>>
>>26440862
>>26440900

>After some quick thinking you formulate a pretty solid plan.
>At least you hopedmit wasmand would work out for you.
>Amber S jumps and clings to your back and hangs on religiously.
>You pretend to approach from the right as you cause Brutus to advance at you>However you quickly circled around and slipped the key into the lock as it click's and unlock's.
>Just as Brutus is about to strike you jump through into the doorway as a falling sensation comes over you
>After a few moments you and on a stone cold floor with a thud.
>You pick yourself up and dust off looking around you see that Shore wasn't with you.
>"H-hello? Amber, I'm still here but. But I think I'm in your head, just keep going while I make myself comfortable ". Sounds of metal and objects scraping around can be heard as a headache starts to come!along.
"Well where am I now?
Kaynine Caves/Cell B
>There are two other individuals, a door, and a caved in passageway.
>You have the Knife, and Phone.

>How do you proceed?
>>
>>26441227
Say hi to the other guys. Who are they?
>>
>>26441264
I'm curious
>>
>>26441227
Talk to other guys maybe they'll show us way home
still alive thread huh. Heh you might actually make it past thread two
>>
File: dream_5d7be38e8b.jpg (312 KB, 851x1100) Image search: [Google]
dream_5d7be38e8b.jpg
312 KB, 851x1100
>>26435856
>>
>>26441264
>>26442788
>>26444107

You walk over to the two strangers in the far side of the room casually playing what looks to be a game of go fish. To your pleasant surprise you see that it's actually Lamps and a Griffon you've never met before. *"I wonder if the two of you will be friends this time around"?

Lamps shines a smile towards you showcasing a few bumps and bruises on his body, "Hey sis enjoy your nap"? Lamps says as he takes the lead in the game, " This is Berk by the way. He's my nerd friend who enjoys reading, card's, and weekend LARP because he has no life". He says nonchalantly as Berk yells "Hey"!

The Griffon in question seemed like a leaner sort and wore a pair of glasses affixed to his beak and a comfy looking red vest on, "So your the sister my friend Lamps here keeps telling me about, well I'm Berk Hawkins and pleased to meet ya". Berk gives you a firm handshake before returning to the game.

You leave them to their game and contemplate your next move. How will you get out of here? You check your Phone and the contacts list with a few new addition's to it, Lamps, Berk, and a unknown number as well along with little Amber's number.

>How do you proceed?
>>
>>26444674
Alright so we have a filly sharing her mind within ours
I dunno maybe we can stay with lamps nd his buddy try to play game or something not really sure what we could do right now after we almost died. Hah.
>>
>>26444756
You take the liberty to join in on the game with Lamps and Berk in a game of card's and over time you managed to win about 9 times to Lamps 5 and Berk's 10 wins, causing Lamps to throw his hooves and cards up in the air in frustration.

You and Berk share a laugh and continue the game until it gets too boring to continue. You stand back up and stretch your tired joints!and limbs. A chink could be heard as a tray is slid through a slot at the bottom of the door, "Fiiinally! I was starting to wonder if they forgot we were even in here".
>>
>>26444798
What's on tray and who said that..
Right were in some sorta cell I guess?
Need to find a way outta here I guess
>>
>>26444917
>>26444917

There was some dry hay, an apple, and a piece of fish on the tray. You naturally take the apple and bite into it with a crisp crunch and see a note attached to the tray. You pick the piece of parchment and open the crinkled paper and read...

"Amber, I'm truly sorry for what I've done. If I hadn't then terrible things would be done to my family. But I hope to make up for it now, stuck to the underside of the tray is a key to the door of your cell. A new alpha had risen up and capture's ponies and force's them to work in the mines, please you have to stop him before he destroys the peace we've worked so hard to achieve.
-Sincerely Akita

You grab the tray and flip it over revealing an iron key at the bottom and take as Berk and Lamps follow your lead as you insert the key into the hole and twist until a clunk is heard and the door eeks open.

"Alright, we should vamoose while we can before we're spotted again", Lamps states as he and Berk begin ascending towards where they believe to be topside. But what about the new tyrannical alpha and the other ponies trapped down here?
>>
Was it better to read in all greentext, or what I'm doing now? Just wanted to know.
>>
>>26445056
Heh we can't save them right now anyways follow lamps and berk to the exit.
If possible leave a note that we WILL come back for others.
>>26445056
Green is a standard used for CYOAS in general so you should probably keep that
>>
>>26445038
Okay, we should at least try to free the enslaved ponies, but I think we should send one of us back to town first with the news of what happened in case we fail. I'd say Berk because he can fly. Sneak outside, send him to inform the town in case we fail and are recaptured, and then head back into the jail and try to find where the ponies are being held.

Green or plaintext are both fine. You can even mix it: do plain for us and green for everyone else.
>>
Ok i guess i'll give it a bump
why not..
>>
>>26445100
>>26445691

>You follow Lamps lead as you manage to get past most of the guards as you creep past them silent as a mouse right under their noses.
>"They escaped! Find them, find them now"! A long gruff voice yells out from a side passageway and you all manage to hug the shadows as they run past and luckily don't notice you.
>"I'm not the strongest Griffon so I'll go on ahead of you two and get help". Berk quietly continued his way upward with Lamps to the surface.
>A yelp echoes off from the direction of the yelling as well.
>>
>>26446579
Head towards the sounds of fighting. Berk is letting people know what is happening here, so we should try and help the prisoners.
>>
>>26447006
Do this but try not to get ourselves killed if we do get in a fight...
>>
>>26447006
>>26447274
>You move from cover to cover keeping to the shadows as you get ever closer to the source of the help.
>"Akita"!*Smack**Thud*"You little shit, your the one who let them escape wasn't it"!?
>"Ha, ha ha you've already lost Bulldog. They've most likely have already escaped by now and with them the guards will come put you down like the rabbid dog you are".
>Peeking around the corner you could a very big Diamond Dog strangling the life out of Akita.
>You gotta do something!
*"What'll you do to save the him I wonder? A good Stab in the back would do him wonder's don't you think "?

>Do something, and fast!
>>
>>26447446
The voice really wants us to kill people, doesn't it? Well I'm not playing his game. Body slam the big Diamond Dog, don't stab him. We're not a murderer.
>>
>>26447492
There's a filly in our head who really has a knack for killing people she probably has a sadist fetish and gets her sick kicks out of it
We can't allow that do what this anon said.
>>
>>26447685
I think the Filly and the mysterious voice from earlier are separate, actually. Our head is getting crowded.
>>
>>26447803
Uh yeah it's getting pretty confusing
Hmm i wonder how would they act in a sexual situation.
>>
>>26447492
>You run up slam your entire being into Bulldog's back causing him to release Akita as he falls to the floor like a ragdoll, but you could see that he still breathing from the rise and fall of his chest.
>"Foolish little girl, I will enjoy breaking squeezing the life out of you ".
" Shit". You say backing away from him as he starts to close in.
>You saw an empty bottle to your right and a wooden pole to your left within reach as well.

>How will you Proceed?
>>
>>26447994
Take pole hit on head that'll knock him out cold probably
let's hope it does.
then while he's down run the fuck away with akita
>>
>>26448116
Yeah, pole instead of bottle since we're trying not to kill anyone.
>>
bump
If thread makes it to tomorrow i'll keep playing quest
if it does and coltshan doesn't make new thread RIP quest.
Whatever anything goes for me
>>
>>26448116
>>26448307
>Quickly you grab the the pole and point it at him and swing it round as hard as you could striking the side of his head, the pole cracked and splintered into pieces.
>Bulldog clutches the side of his head as red crimson drips down the side of his head, "Nice try but now...you d-gugh". A thunk is heard as he falls to his knees and falls to his side, revealing Akita his eyes soulless like he was a puppet or something.
>The color return's to his eye's as he falls back to the floor unconscious once more.
"*Your welcome by the way. See, now you aren't dead. Well I'm gonna sleep for a while".
>You finally get some breathing room as you pull Akita's arm around your back and help pull him out and leave the caves.
>The Royal Guard arrived shortly after.
>The Imprisoned were freed and returned to their homes.
>Life returned to normal, the mysterious voice had not been heard...yet.
>Amber Shore however has been good for conversation.
>Akita moved to Dale, the event that transpired, leaving a bad taste in his mouth.

>Friendship: 10
>Violence: 0

>A month has passed since the incident. How have you been doing since then?
>>
>>26449349
>A month has passed since the incident. How have you been doing since then?
Well let's check.

>Friendship: 10
>Violence: 0
Pretty fucking good.
>>
>>26449349
We've been fine enough given the new companions in our head.
Check around our surroundings perhaps something changed in a month's time.
Look buddy i can forgive grammar but work on action prompts for players i had a tough time finding anything to do on this one.With that said you could probably improve if you really tried there. that's just me though.
>>
>>26449349
Pretty good. Kinda hoping the violence voice is gone for good.
>>
>>26449481
>>26449535
>>26449750

>After returning home, you provided Akita with a place to stay until he got some steady employment.
>It was for the both of you to hang out together like the good old days.
>Berk and Lamps were watching a report on the news about some some terrorist activity in the Badlands.
>Supposedly they dispatched some government agent's to deal with the insurgents before it got out of hand.
>It was your day off of work and hey, maybe you could start learning about current events in the world again?
>Berk and Lamps were sitting on opposite ends of the couch while Akita was watching on the loveseat.
>"oooh, I wanna see too Amber". Shore said as you felt a tug towards the T.V.
>>
>>26450016
Oh the filly controls our motor functions too
Well we have to learn what's going on lets check out TV then.
>>
>>26450215
It might have been a mental tug. Either way I say we indulge her. Go look at the TV.
>>
>>26450315
Yeah maybe. Not that I mind letting somebody have partial control as long as we have definite word.
>>
>>26450016
So is Lamps our boyfriend or our roommate or what? It was never made exactly clear.
>>
>>26450554
Roommate I believe brother too I think
Don't take my word for it though
>>
>>26450215
>>26450315
>>26450374
>>26450554

>You walk over and take a seat on the center of the couch as the news take up your interest.

>"Welcome to channel 6 news where it's a high danger situation where an unnamed terrorist group has taken about a dozen hostages captive. We'll report back to you when more information comes in, but for the E.A.R.T.H. has been sent in to save the hostages and stop the insurgents, may Celestia protect them".
>The news reporter takes it back to the newsroom as they start informing you about the weather.
>"Cheif, these guys sure are terrible shot's huh"!
"Shut it Sprinkle, alright everybody were gonna hit these asses from three points".
>" Hey"! Mueller yells in mock insult.
>Ok we got one duo to distract them from the front. The other will swing round and hit them from the back, while the last pair will sneak past and rescue the hostages.
>Your squad consists of Sprinkle the Unicorn always the joker, Mueller the Jacka-you mean Donkey, why so serious man. Yin Yang the Zebra, always there when you need him. Two royal guard's who got pinned down with you and you have Devon the Bat on radio support. And myself Cheif Leaf, a Earth Pony.
>Shit is about to hit the fan so who am I going to bring to the party, these bastards better have cake or I'm going to be pissed?
(You are Lamps adopted sibling and roommate.)
>>
>>26450650
Are we playing as squad now or still watching TV
I'm confused
>>
>>26450685
(You are the squad right now.)
>>
>>26450650
Alright alright let's skip to original plan and don't fuck up
>>
>>26450723
I meant stick with
But w/e
>>
File: 1411972125033.jpg (87 KB, 625x807) Image search: [Google]
1411972125033.jpg
87 KB, 625x807
>>26450723
>don't fuck up
emphasizing this
>>
>>26450650
I take it from context that we're the group on the television that are trying to rescue the hostages? Do we know who has taken them hostage or how many there are? Where are they holding them? I don't want to send our team in blind.
>>
>>26450723
>>26450803
>>26450832

"Alright, first me and Sprinkle will draw their fire on us". You state as you point at the two guard's, "I don't want you two to lose your heads so just sneak around and get the hostages out". The two of them give you a salute and duck down as a few magic bolt's whiz past. You facehoof over how they almost got themselves killed just then, " Finally Yin and Mueller. Just swing behind and whack them, we don't negotiate with terrorists". You and Sprinkle assess your gear and formulate the best use for them.

>2 Bolt Rifle's with 50 rounds to spare, 3 Smoke Bomb, 2 Flashbang's, 2 Smoke's, 2 Ear bang's, 4 Fire Bang's, Both your Six-Shooters with 36 between the two of you and one call in of aerial support if we really need it.
>There was about 40 of them immediately within effective attack range, with a mix of ponies and changeling's still firing their mage rifle's St your cover. The have both high and low positions and loved of their own cover so the bomb's will help immensely.

>You need to keep to push them back at best, or keep their attention drawn to you at worst. What will you come up with to take them out? Creativity equals Effectiveness of the plan and it's chance of success.
>>
>>26451033
Spread out and flank them so the terrorists are taking fire from more than one direction. Use a smoke bomb to cover the movements needed to redeploy our team. Whoever isn't moving should lay down suppression fire into the smoke to keep our guys safe as we move.
>>
>>26451322
This is good. After this we should throw a firebang to reduce their numbers, and by that point the two guard ponies will probably have rescued the hostages, so we can flashbang and charge in.
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.