[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Engineer, this is the third time this week that my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 28
File: Gas Sombra Crystal War Now.png (176 KB, 1280x867) Image search: [Google]
Gas Sombra Crystal War Now.png
176 KB, 1280x867
>"Engineer, this is the third time this week that my mechanical wing has malfunctioned."
>"This time it blew out over enemy territory! It almost got me killed!"
>"I don't need your shoddy work keeping me from the front lines."
>"Now fix it before I get you court-martialed."
>>
>>26434507
"Sure Ma'am!"
"Oh shit, we're all out of oil!"
"..."
"Ma'am, now don't be alarmed...it's the only grease I know of..."
>Cums on EdgyDash mechanical wings
>>
>>26434514
>Dash gives you a mechanical wing job
>Your shoddy engineering makes it malfunction during it
>She rips your dick off with a fountain of blood with her mechanical wing
>By accident
>>
>>"Now fix it before I get you court-martialed"
Just for that I would fuck it up even more
>>
>>26434526
>this becomes the event which allows Equestria to win the war
>10 years later, a statue to Anon's penis get erected in Canterlot's central square
>"In memory of Anon, whose sperm won us the war"
>>
>>26434507
I am running on sweat and duct tape at this point ma'am

I don't have the supplies to fix your wing and the seige weapons

I made the choice that'll help more ponies in the future

I can look at your wing but no promises that my repairs will hold in a combat scenario
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 450x248) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 450x248
>>26434507
"Now don't y'all insult mah work, Dash yer wing is malfunctioning cause ya don't take care of the darned thing. Ya gotta take it off and oil the joints every day"
>>
>>26434614
this 2bh familia
>>
>>26434507
Dude, I'm the guy you called about the acid. I ain't your engineer
>>
>>26434507
Ok Edgebow Crash
>>
Perhaps if you actually used the sacred unguents as I proscribed you would not infuriate the machine's spirit.

How can you expect your wargear to perform its duty if you neglect your own in maintaining it's divine mechanism?

Not once have I heard you recite the Canticle of Divine Operation or even perform the necessary and exeadingly simple Rite of Fluid Motion.

We saw fit to strengthen you with holy iron after your weak flesh gave out and this is how you show piety?

The Omnissiah weeps at your negligence of such a blessed gift.
>>
>>26434674
Indeed brother, why the emperor has saw fit to ally with such a weak and ungrateful race, is beyond me!
>>
File: tumblr_mybw9wlNhg1t8iakeo1_500.jpg (125 KB, 500x714) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mybw9wlNhg1t8iakeo1_500.jpg
125 KB, 500x714
>COURT MARTIALED
"YOU FUCKING KIKE!"
"For what? For doing my fucking job?"
>"You're shoddy work almost got me killed"
"NO, you almost got you killed!"
"Do you know how this whole thing works?"
>"You build and repair my stuff right?"
"No, that would be fucking stupid and irresponsible."
"There's a hierarchy of engineers."
"You see you got your Engineering Interns who passed the FE usually as staff engineers..!"
>"Wait, you're an intern?"
"Let me finish crotch titties, then you have then your project leaders who typically just have a masters in some discipline of engineering but haven't qualified to be a PE yet.."
>"WAIT YOU'RE AN INTERN?!?"
"Yea! What of it?"
>"Why...in the name of Celestia... would the equestrian army hire an intern?"
"Being an engineering intern is just a title, It just means I have at least a bachelors in an engineering discipline and took the FE and passed."
>"This is kind of confusing."
>>
>>26434870
"Well I can't expect a shit-kicker like you to get it, I mean what did you major in."
>"I....I didn't go to college...."
"Well....the point is, I'm part of a team, a team that checks a bunch of ponies servo components."
"Our recommendations get checked and approved by our respective PE's and we get you new, better wings."
>"So everything you're bosses fault?"
"No, everything is still your fault!"
"If they're breaking this fast it's because you are miss using them!"
>"I don't miss use them!"
"Last week I heard from one of my buddies in rations that you were tossing boulders with them and giving wing jobs in the latrines with them!"
>"HEY! That's not completely true..."
"Than what part is!"
"On one hand, your getting jizz-encrusted into the pitot static tubes, on the other you're causing fatigue loading on the wings joints!"
>"I don't want to say..."
"*sigh*, look I'll get you a new pair, but you gotta chill out with them okay, this is the third time this week."
>"I'm sorry..."
"Alright, now tell me how this wing job thing works. I can get into that shit."
>>
File: I smell Heresy.gif (3 MB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
I smell Heresy.gif
3 MB, 600x500
>>26434879
this is fucking wonderful.
>>
>>26434879
> tell me how this wing job thing works.

my sides man
>>
>>26434507
*engineer retard noises* FUCK YOU
>>
File: wallpaper1449941137304.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper1449941137304.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
More Warhammer 40k pls.
>>
>>26434879
> this fucking story
Life as an engineer in general
> getting blamed for shit that's not your fault.
> working with retarded clients
> getting your dick sucked at the end of the day.
It's all here mang.
gg man. I need new sides.
>>
>>26434507
>Be Anon.
>You spin your chair around as Rainbow marches into the shop.
>Well more like a prison cell with your feet chained together and a tracking number on the back of your neck and all.
>Rising from your chair you make your way to the operating table were Rainbow had just sat down on.
>The chains attached to the cuffs on your ankles slide a wrench up against the table.
"Ah, there you are."
>As you pick up the wrench, you can hear Rainbow scoff at you.
>"Is that why my wing keeps breaking? You lost your damn wrench!"
>You grab a wipe and clean the area around her joint as Nurse Redheart member brought the numbing agent over.
"Absolutely not!"
>Dash flinched as you poked her.
"I was looking for it to continue work on my project."
>Giving the needle back you check the time on your watch, grab the wrench and take it back to your project.
>"Right your 'project' aka the huge hunk of metal underneath a tarp that hasn't seen the light of day since you've been here. Maybe that's why my wing broke for the third time this week."
>Returning to Dash's side you carefully began to remove her wing.
>After removing the screw keeping the ring tight around the joint, you slowly pulled the joint from the socket.
>You didn't have to worry about pulling some cord and make the wing inoperable, electromagnetics inside the joint and ring did that.
>No you just had to worry about any infected fluids comeing out.
>A rare chance considering the sterile equipment and how often Rainbow bathed.
>But still a chance.
>After you removed the wing, you moved to another table where you could fully examine it.
>As Nurse Redheart began her inspection of the socket.
>"You better get it working this time."
>Rainbow Dash grumbled as Nurse Redheart began cleaning the socket.
>>
File: Go-On.gif (495 KB, 450x248) Image search: [Google]
Go-On.gif
495 KB, 450x248
>>26435301
continue
>>
>>26435301
I'm gonna fact check you as an engineer would.

That being said, continue.
>>
>>26434879
Kek.
>>
>>26435407
Well I'm certainly not an engineer so I'll take that fact check.
>>26435301
>Only a few minutes into your inspection the problem reveals itself.
>The magic adapters were shot again.
>Probably her trying to reach super sonic speeds again.
>Turning to face Dash you take a few adapters in your hand and moving your chained legs in a stern matter.
"Rainbow do you know what these are?"
>You place the adapters in front of Dash as she looks away from you.
>"That's Major Dash to you."
>You shake your left leg, allowing the chain to rattle for a few moments before speaking.
"I am not an active member of your military, Rainbow. I am a prisoner, a willing prisoner, but prisoner all the same. So once again."
>You put your face down to her level.
"Do you know what these are."
>She didn't answer.
>You sigh.
"These are the magic adapters inside yiur wing. The allow your pegasus magic to use your mechanical wing as a real one.
I won't get to technical, but there is something that I want tot show you."
>Rainbow has continued to avoid your gaze, but don't look away from her.
>Grabbing a box you left there after her seconded time sitting on the table.
>Placing the box on the tabke you grab a new adapter and one of the broken ones and hold them up.
"This is a new magical adapter, as you can tell by its clear glass and the copper wire thats still attached. This is a broken adapter, as you can tell by the blacked glass and nonexistent wire."
>Placing both adapters down on the table you inter lock your fingers and stsre straight at Dash.
"Now as you are a pagasus there is only one way for you to burn out you adapters in such a short time, because these things will last for years before they break under normal circumstances..."
>"They would've died if I didn't make that sonic rainboom."
>Rainbow finally turned to face you as she spoke.
"Who's 'they'?"
>>
File: toptier.jpg (8 KB, 300x191) Image search: [Google]
toptier.jpg
8 KB, 300x191
>>26436021
Real good so far, Anon. Don't stop
>>
>>26434526
Dick ripping aside
>gentle mechanical wingjobs
Has got me hard just thinking about it.
>>
If writefag is kill, anyone mind if I take over?
>>
>>26436286
go ahead then
>>
>>26436298
I'm just being sure writefag is kill.
I may do it later.
Also, watching IT Technical Journals are my fetish.
>>
>>26436021
"they" were 404th Airborne, the "Rockin' Hawks". Wing commander Dash needed to perform the Rainboom maneuver to mass-destroy Sombra's MiG's (Magic-Inhibiting Grapplers), or else the Unicorn's barrier would've been neutralized, magic sapped, and consumed by The Miasma!
>>
>>26434507
I told you before I'm a CHEMICAL engineer! Chemical! I make poison, not robots! Why do you keep making ME fix your wing?
>>
>>26434507
Yeah, basic rule if you ever get into an army : there are some key guys that you should never piss off. The armourer sit close to the top of that list.
>>
>>26436611
>"Psh, because of the totally awesome poison wings you could make me!"
"Oh my god, you just keep getting edgier every time I see you."
>"Oh, that's nothing. You should see the rad skull piercing I got on my clit-"
"Okay, that's way more than I needed to know."
>"Besides, it sounds more like a Pokemon move, don't you think?"
"Just... stop."
>>
>>26436684
There's not even a Pokemon move like that, Krusty Kunt! How many of those gym badges did you steal?!
>>
File: diamond dogs.png (19 KB, 815x680) Image search: [Google]
diamond dogs.png
19 KB, 815x680
Goddammit, Crocodile, I'm in INTEL. Not R&D. Go bug Mantis.

...Why did Boss let these stupid horses into Mother Base?!
>>
Erectin' a wing.
>>
>>26434507

Dash, You're lucky to be flying at all considering the scrap we usually fine; quality parts are a luxury when our enemy's carving a bloody swathe through all of civilization.
>>
File: 00000ca.gif (64 KB, 356x294) Image search: [Google]
00000ca.gif
64 KB, 356x294
>>26434547
>10 years later, a statue to Anon's penis get erected
>>
>>26434507
Quick! Someone get an automail mechanic!
>>
>>26436507
I am not kill. Yet anyway.
>>26436021
>"They're the 401st division, and they were trapped in an ambush by Sombra's slave warriors. If I hadn't caused that rainboom and dashed through..."
>You put a finger up to Dash's lips to silence her.
"I only asked whom they were, not the events leading up to you ignoring my suggestion for your wing to be able to preform for years to come."
>You grab the box of new adapters and move back to the wing.
>"What did you sacrifice?"
>You stopped in the middle of removing the third feather plate cover.
>You wished she broke her wing just like the two times before, at least then she didn't have grounds to dig up your past.
>Not that you didn't like talking about your past, you'd rather just talk about the good times.
>But those always lead to the bad times of your life.
>The sound of hooves slamming on the ground brought you back to reality.
>Placing the screwdriver on the table, you stand and move away from Dash as she moves closer.
>"Anon, you don't need to tell me everything thing just...just the small details."
>Her voice fell down to a whisper near the end.
>Dash may want to know more about your past, hell everything here does, but Dash has tried the hardest, and gotten the least.
>You place a hand on your project as you think back to your life before coming here.
"You know full well that there is never just any 'small details' in our lifestyle, Dash."
>>
File: 1452938408429.jpg (96 KB, 543x799) Image search: [Google]
1452938408429.jpg
96 KB, 543x799
>>26437635
>this whole post
>>
File: 0lust.png (6 KB, 139x25) Image search: [Google]
0lust.png
6 KB, 139x25
>>26437731
Kill yourself
>pic unrelated
>>
File: JChuuuf.png (263 KB, 520x377) Image search: [Google]
JChuuuf.png
263 KB, 520x377
>>26438078
>no u
>>
>>26434507
>"do your god damn job engineer!"
eeeaaa eeeyyaaa uuhaaa aarghhh!
ahhh poopu!
>"just do you job you tard"
>>
File: 1454993273664.jpg (41 KB, 422x600) Image search: [Google]
1454993273664.jpg
41 KB, 422x600
“Court-martial, okay first I’m not part of your little band of retards here.”
>Motioning to the few other ponies standing behind Rainbow Dash you continue your little rant.
“Secondly the only reason I’m here is because the other side didn’t offer dental.”
>You watched as the Pegasi started grinding her teeth in frustration.
“You know what, fuck you rainbow cunt. I’m out.”
>Grabbing your toolbox and backpack you made your way out the shitty little tent.
“I’m defecting, even if I have to pay for my own fucking dental. And you know what I fucked your sister last night!”
>The last part was met a confused look on the blue fasts face.
>”I don’t have a sister.”
“Rainbow mane, about yay high.” You held your hand out to show her.
>”That’s my dad.”
“That would explain the balls, well fuck you anyway, I’m out.”
>>
File: 1411343721924.jpg (261 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
1411343721924.jpg
261 KB, 517x768
>>26438201
oh shit nigger
>>
Bump from page 9
>>
>>26434507
And this is the third time I'm telling you that the technology we have available can't stand up to the stress you put it under, Major "I shit out Rainbooms on a weekly basis" Dash. These things can last for years, but the shit you pull out there renders that fucking null and void. So unless you can get me access to some better materials, you're either going to have to learn how to reign it in and make it last this time, or you're gonna suck it up, and deal with weekly visits from the wing fairy for the foreseeable future.
>>
Writefag is kill?
Writefag is kill.

-----
"Now Missy, listen here," Engineer says, patting this forehead, his goggles sliding slowly downward. "I solve practical problems. And you are NOT a practical problem. Your predicament causes so much friction in the micropumps I can build, and they're cheap quality because you done gone and lost your wing."
>"You don't know what it's like losing something that you've been used to for life! You and your little mercenaries are nothing but gun for hire to keep our asses safe until we can reclaim our land!" Rainbow Dash knew she was now out of line. In Engineer's little tech shop of war, he slowly turned away, before pulling his right hand up.
"Oh, I don't know..." He yanks his glove off, and the metal hand underneath, the metallic extension that was Engineer's replacement hand, whirred slightly as he clenched it into a fist. "You had better rethink your words, little miss gay-pride flag, because I got my job and resources. I'm doing the best I can. And unless you can get any actual refined metal that will hold up to somethin, I can't do much." Engineer placed his glove back on as he stared at the temporary nemesis.
>"You know," Dash says angrily as she turns away, her malfunctioning wing giving a gentle, strained whir. "We never asked for you to come here. Your stupid invention is what did that, and if you had looked around to where you put the damn 'teleporter' you built, you'd still be at home, relaxing from the end of your career."
>Engineer couldn't begin to grasp the current hostility Rainbow Dash was sending to him. But here he was, getting cornered and verbally assaulted by a war-ridden rainbow pony.
"Just shut up, and let me do my work." He muttered, waiting for Rainbow Dash to exit. And the moment she did, he slammed the door, the small old living room now emptied for his use as a building work station.
>"Stupid egg-head, thinks he's so..." Rainbow Dash muttered words that were colorful than herself.
>>
>>26438078
>CoC
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
>>
>>26440085
Now I want to see all the mercs in war-torn Equestria.
God damn these ponies
>>
>>26440085
>However, the only pony around to overhear her was Twilight.
>Having to take control of the entire Canterlot Forces in the absence of Celestia who was at the northern front, commanding the head-on forces that were to take on the southern end to drive the enemy forces back into their home territory.
>She could clearly overhear the discussion of the two as she stayed near the hallway, as the clunks and rattles of metal done by ponies was not affecting her judgement or clear thought, but Rainbow Dash had one thought of turning around to go back and give the Engineer some last words to set the record straight that she was the superior here.
>But her eyes caught Twilight right at Engie's door.
>"Twilight? What are you doing here?" She asked, confuzzled about the situation at hand.
>"Dash! I was just stopping by Engineer's place to ask him what he needed the high-quality metal for, and the resource officers I appointed kept denying him. He stated it was important in a disregarded letter, so I came down here to see what it was about." Twilight offered the gentle, caring smile of a friend that she usually did. Dash, however, remained stern.
>"Well, good luck. He's been having faulty manufacturing methods since he arrived. So if anything, it's probably for those 'toys' of his. Whatever the 'gun' looks like, I'm pretty sure it'll blow up anyways."
>"Dash," Twilight said, slightly agitated at her speech, "That's no way to treat somepony, I mean, someone who's giving their life to help protect out home!"
>"Well he better start doing his job at helping us or I'll have him in court martial and out of this place." Dash said, angered at Twilight now.
>Dash was already storming away, frustrated as Twilight popped into Engie's personal building room as a beep sounded, and a small metal robot with a light on the top turned to her, only for a bubble to form around it as a laser was pointing at her.
>"E-Engineer!" Twilight said with her voice shaking.
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 901x731) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 901x731
>>
>>26440290
"Now hold it just a darn minute, knock before ya come it, damn gun ain't been right since the lack of metal been making the computer go haywire!" Engineer said, pointing the laser down, the sentry immediately following as he ran over, and flipped a single switch, the Sentry powering down as he looked at the pony in the dim light of his shop. "Oh my, Princess Twilight!" He said, taking off his hard hat and kneeling to her as he looked to the ground. Almost a proper salute.
>"That's enough. I should've known to knock in such a devastated place." Twilight said, smiling gleefully as she looked at the sentry gun that was now limp, it's only support being the three legs that kept it hydraulicly propped.
>And it was all rusted, all over the body, and all in the barrel was rust.
>"Engineer," Twilight began, "Why do you have... This here? Isn't it a waste of our metal?" Twilight said, looking at the Engineer with concern.
"Well, ya see, this here's a sentry. Designed and built by me." He said as he propped open the back of the gun with a screwdriver. Soon, he was manually handling the creaky, rusty contraption as Twilight looked at it with curiosity.
>"What does it do?" She inquired, her non-acquaintance with this gun making it her first time seeing the new design.
"Well, it's meant to automatically target anything that isn't in it's library. Now, lookie here," he said, as the gun put off a flash, but it was a light bulb and now a gunshot. The sentry was already humming inside, processing the photo as Twilight jumped a bit. "Anything I register to it will be saved and not-targetted, but that's only if you're not in the way. It shoots heavy-caliber .50 Caliber rounds that are constructed from low-density metal for shells, and high-density to shoot whatever wants us dead."
>"So... Is that one of your 'guns'?" Twilight asks to try and confirm what she thinks.
>>
File: Fumblr-FuckThis.gif (1 MB, 245x325) Image search: [Google]
Fumblr-FuckThis.gif
1 MB, 245x325
>>26440417
"Yeah. But the lack of metal makes it work slower, and the quality makes it four times as likely to break down."
>"So you need metal for this?" Twilight tries to confirm as Engineer shakes his head.
"No-ho, lady. What I need 'em for is your soldiers. They're losin' limbs, and them there's gonna keep coming back for changes and repairs due to the low grade metal. With a plenty of ya'lls' troops bein lost due to the faulty nature of 'my construction work' and not the metal, I'm bout to be in court martial out of here, with charges of the deaths of these fighters bein' on MY head."
>"We lost a lot of metal during the times we were raided before this war started, we don't have much to go with," Twilight began until Engineer stood up from his sentry gun, the miniature model flipping back on as it was beeping, waiting for any target.
>Twilight jumped, but Engineer made sure it didn't shoot. Instead, it just sat there, beeping.
>"Well, listen. If you want ANY chance at winnin' this here little war o yours, you gonna have to scrounge up some metal, because if I don't get somethin' to work with, your dear warriors are gonna be without parts and out of duty. And you don't wanna lose to some ass-crazy dictator who's got mental control over a whole race, do ya?"
>"No, I..." Twilight was at a loss of words as Engineer just explained the situation."
"Miss, do you know what it's like? Putting your life on the line? I've got 8 other friends, mercs, who I put my life on the line for before my country itself. They put their life on the line for a place they don't know, and they're fighting to make sure no one, especially not some crystal horses, takes away their life before God himself takes it."
>Twilight stood there as Engineer gave her a dark stare behind those goggles. His teeth began to grit behind his lips, but he eased off, and turned around.
>>
I wonder if anyone's reading this, really.
>>26440608
"I'm doin' this not only for a good place, but for my good friends. And they need the help of your people. Now either get me some pure, refined metal or leave me to try and grab some myself. That's all I ask. You help me help your soldiers and let me do my job, as Engineer, to engineer what I can to help you win this damn war. Ya got that?"
>"Yes, I do. Mr..." Twilight stopped at her response as she looked at her. "What's your name?"
"Dell Conagher." Engineer responded promptly as he looked over at his Mini-Sentry. He slowly walked over, picking it up as Twilight nodded.
>"Mr. Conagher," Twilight said as she turned around, "We'll have our metal delivered to you by tomorrow at dawn. It will be heavily secured, to please, be courteous and kind to the guards."
"I gotcha, sister." Engineer said as he took his sentry gun to the table, and set it upright, taking a moment as he sighed, and began to work, looking under his work bench.
>"I'll have them order some of our reserve here tomorrow. Also, please bear with Rainbow Dash. She's been war stricken, and she's waiting for this to end." Twilight said softly as Engineer nodded.
"Just remind her that if she gets outta place again, I can shift her repair order to another one of YOUR engineers." Dell broke as he pulled a massive, metal box from under the table, and flipped a switch as a CRT Screen started to slowly descend from the ceiling.
>"I'll remind her," Twilight spoke as she left, closing the door as the Engineer stared at his Mini-Sentry.
>The goggles went off as the door closed behind Twilight, and Engineer pressed a single switch on the wall, as the lights switched up.
>Soon his full shop was illuminated, and on the walls were Sentry Designs, and blueprints.
>However, one stood out from the rest.
>>
>>26440774
Ave writefriend
>>
>>26438201
>“That would explain the balls, well fuck you anyway, I’m out.”
It's cool bro, I've fucked a chick with a dick too. It happens to the best of us bro.
>>
>>26440774
You just keep going
>>
>>26434507
>rape
>>
>>26440774
>Riddled with Trigonometric equations and algebraic expressions, was a wing layout. Many miniature hydraulic pipes, pumps, and even contracting hoses to adjust wing size were placed out, variables littering the blue paper. As Engineer took his wrench out, he gave the back of the mini-sentry a bang with his iron hand, and up popped the top plate.
>Inside was a hard drive, and many other wires and parts.
>With no effort, Engineer took the hard drive out, connecting a wire from the metal box that was under his workbench, a whir bringing the Sentry's practical brain to life as the machine began to spin.
>"Please enter your password."
>Password *****.
>"Password Accepted."
>Soon, code was flowing before Engineer got to a small screen with a tiny bar, asking if he wanted to clone the attached Drive contents over to folder "SentryDat"
>On a whim, he hit Enter.
>And it began to copy as he reached back to his Sentry, and picked it up.
>Only to take it out of the room, and to the hall as he began to proceed downwards.
>Arriving at a Melting station, he threw his Sentry onto the conveyor belt, letting it be tossed into the melting chamber by the unemotional metal conveyor that tossed his work into it's doom.
>As hours passed, Engineer was already working on the drive, placing it on a shelf not even ten minutes after returning.
>An Hour later, he returned to have the metal separated. Very Little High-Quality Metal was available.
>And this startled him.
>"Engineer!" Dash shouted, coming behind him.
"Yes, whatcha want?" He asked, watching the differently burning metals drip into containment buckets as he turned around.
>"What I want is a wing repair ASAP. What I need is you to tell me when you can deliver that miracle." Her mane was drenched in sweat as he wiped his forehead, the hot temperature getting to them both.
"Whenever I can get the refined metal in, which is sometime tomorrow, is when I can get your wing repaired."
>>
>>26440774
This crossover intrigues me. Continue.
>>
>>26440929
>With that, Engineer turned around, pouring both the metals into their respective cooling tanks as they sat still, cooling as Engineer walked over to them.
>"Well why not now?" Dash questioned, following the Engineer closely as he took a pair of grippers used for raw metal. He waited a second as he pulled up what seemed to be a softball sized chunk of refined, pure, shiny metal.
"This is why. I cain't do a complete repair with this much pure metal. It'll cause more problems with your current wing state, and you could either die or get captured. Ya don't want that, now do ya?"
>"Tell me, do you really think it'll hurt for me?" Dash asked angrily. "Because I don't mind dying for my country."
"Well guess what," Dell said, placing the metal ball back into it's cooling container, "I done already lost enough soldier and such to the faults caused by the low quality metal we have, and with no way to refine the damn things, we're riding on a risk of each and ever one of ya'll who has an artificial limb dying with each repair draining the quality of our metal! I can't afford for anymore people or ponies, whatever, to die because of my inability to do a proper repair without the right materials."
>Dash responded to Engineer's statement with an angered look.
>"Fine, then I can ask someone else to give me a repair." She said, only for Dell to smile in a smug fashion with his lips parting.
"Missy, you must think I'm dumb. I already ordered the others to not lay a hand nor hoof on any ya'll's things. Not until our shipment of metal hits this little shop of welding. No one's gettin' repairs, and we've all been ordered to take the night off. So if you'll excuse me," Engineer was however, bombarded with a yell from Rainbow Dash.
>"What did you say?! We're to take Leave for the night?!" She seemed angered beyond the red in her mane spectrum. "Did you suggest this?!"
>>
>>26441116
Are you going to include the other classes possibly? or even make this a full blown TF2 crossover?
>>
>>26441201
it's been implied the other 8 are out in the field
>>
>>26441208
I thought Engy was just make a callback to his time working with the other mercs back on his earth.
>>
>>26441116
"Well we gotta, because if we're not, then the whole town of Ponyville could be swamped by repair requests if nobody gets sleep, and trust me, we have guards out on watch. Ones with no physical problems or 'xtenstions."
>"Y-You... You freakin' idiot!" She shouted as Dell shook his head.
"Do you want me to let you die? To let the soldier's die? Would you do it if it were your loyal friends?"
>Rainbow Dash merely stepped back at those words of truth, and looked down, shaking her head slowly.
>"I-I'm sorry Engineer, I didn't mean to snap." She said, sighing as she turned around, beginning to walk away as Engie called her out.
"Dash," He said calmly. "Listen, I know how much you wanna fight, but other people may have to depend on you after the whole war's over. Scootaloo will need you, Pinkie, Flutters, all of those will need your help."
>"What about you, Engineer?" She said, concerned a bit as her mind was cleared from the war-briddled hatred that flooded it for the past few years.
"Oh, me? Shucks, I got my friends headin' to find their way. I've got my guns and a wrench. I'll be fine," Dell said as he turned around, using the metal grippers to fetch the poor-quality metal out of the cooling tank as he set it down slowly.
>"No friends?" Dash said, understanding why Engineer was so somber a lot of the time.
"Not really, I mean, we are friends now, but after this war, we'll retire and be dead." Engineer was lifting the batch of metal out and onto the floor it went as he wiped a sweat bead off of his head.
>"Well, maybe I can help at least find you some place to stay." Dash said, trying to repay Engineer's good nature with equal kindness.
"Nah, I can live." He said, loading the metal into a box as he reached into the other cooling unit, taking the softball-sized pure metal and dropping it in the box with the weak metal heap that was as big as Engi's Torso. "Now go get some sleep 'fore ya end up late on duty."
>>
>>26441201
Refer to >>26440608
>>
>>26441331
Will engy be swimming in da pony pusspuss?
>>
>>26441350
Maybe. Depends on if I feel like going full autism.

>>26441331
>"Alright," Dash said, offering a weak smile as she walked out of the small smelting plant, and to he corner hall as Engineer was already toting the metal back to his personal shop.
>It was a night of calm that Engineer had until his phone rang at the Moon's setting.
>Briiiiing!
>Briiiing!
>Engi sprung from his bed as he quickly drew his pistol, the 9MM almost going off until he looked at his wall.
>The phone ran once more until Engineer had picked it up.
"Yeah?"
>"Engi?" A familiar, deep voice said. The america tone was none other than Jane Doe himself.
"Soldier?!"
>"Engineer! It's grrreat to hear a familiar human voice!" However, his voice was cut off by that of a deeper, Russian accented voice.
>"Engineer? It is good to hear you old friend!" Heavy said, Engineer smiling on his end of the phone.
"Hey boys, how's it goin'?" Engineer said, placing his pistol in it's holster as he sighed in a relaxed position.
>"Good! Good! Tiny running baby," Scouts voice bucked in on the line
>"It's 'Scout' dummy, get it right." He said in the background as Heavy spoke up again.
>"Scout, says hello old friend. Medic is hoping you are healthy, however, he's asleep. As well as Spy, Pyro, Sniper, and demo, we're all here to see how you are." Engi couldn't help but laugh a bit at the heavy Russian accent heavy had.
"Ya'll still alive and well?" Engineer spoke.
>"Yes," Soldier said, snatching the phone as he seemed excited. "We drove back the enemy with my American Spirit! USA USA!"
"That's enough, Soldier. I hate to do this to ya'll boys, but I'm gonna have to hang up. It's near sunrise and I got some metal to start gettin' to work on. Ya'll give the rest of the team my hopes. Come back safe, alright?"
>"Yes, friend. We'll be back in one piece even if I have to glue myself back together! Take care!"
>>
>>26441568
>With that, the phone line was dead as Engineer stood up slowly, stretching. He had just had his hopes reassured in a single phone call, and it gave him the needed energy to stand himself up, and cracked his back and many other joints as he yawned softly.
>Walking over to his workbench, he reached under and pulled out a carafe, filled to the brim with a black roast as he poured it directly into a cup, and took a sip as he threw on a thin coat, preparing to head outside as he awaited the metal delivery.
>Sitting outside, he rested on a half-build dispenser with a cup holder at the side as he took a sip, placing it on the small metal holder as he breathed out, the steam from his very breath cristening the morning as crickets were chirping. He could already hear something rolling in the distance, rubbing against the dirt and gravel in such a peaceful morning as the sun was peaking over the horizon, the streaks of red and pink lighting the sky as Engineer sat back, and sighed, enjoying the crisp air on his skin.
>It a half hour of peace until the sky was burning into it's natural blue hue as a massive trailer, hauled by unicorns and pegasi alike was just down the road.
>And pretty much, infront of him.
>"You the Engineer?" The front stallion spoke, his horn glowing as he unfurled a small scroll.
"Yeah, this the metal delivery I ordered?" He asked, looking at the stallion before he looked to the massive crate, at least 5 Engineers long an 2 High. Roughly 9 High by 25 Long. Seemed good enough.
>"Yes. We ask that you sign at the bottom so we know you received it." The scroll was quickly accompanied by a quill, with ink at the tip as Engi nodded, taking it as he signed in Cursive; "Dell Conagher."
>"Thank you very much. Drop the Load!" The Stallion shouted as the ropes drooped down, falling to the ground as the team of ponies simply turned around, and began to march back in a formation of four per row, pegasi taking the Flying formation.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>26441745

"Thank god that's done," Engineer muttered to himself as he could hear hoofsteps in the distance. But they weren't from the same direction.
>"Engineer!" A familiar tomboyish voice spoke.
"Yeah?" He said, peeking to the other side of the cargo crate as he saw Rainbow Dash leading a squad of Civilian Earth Ponies.
>"We've got volunteers who want to help you." She said as each pony gave a smile, various unicorns, pegasi, and earth ponies who Engineer had came to know during his time here, like Lyra, Big Mac, Bon Bon, Mr. Cake, and many more inhabitants of Ponyville.
"Aw shucks, there wasn't any need to do all this here for li'l ole me!" Engi said, laughing at the sight of all the ponies coming to help him.
>"Too bad, they wanted to. That, and you owe me that new wing." Dash said with a smirk, as Engineer nodded.
"Alrighty then, everyone take what you can handle. Don't be afraid to set down for a break, and afterwards, put if out that we have fresh metal for repairs!" A cheer was heard from the small crowd as ponies were lining up, and the cargo line had begun.
>It only took an hour, but within that time, all the metal had been moved to storage as Engineer gave his thanks to the kind ponies after the workload of what was nearly a ton of metal.
>Now, he was melting down blocks of it, preparing it as Rainbow Dash sat behind him, smiling.
>"Hey, Engineer." She said calmly.
"What's up lass?" He said, lifting his welding mask up from his face as a small press was already manufacturing the micro-hydraulic pumps for the Wing mechanism.
>"Think I can ask for an embroidment so I can say 'This man built my wing and it is good?'" Dash was being legitimate, as no tone of sarcasm in her voice was present.
"Hell, it's not like I'm that special." He said as he removed the press a fraction, the metal cooled enough to retain a solid form as he slowly took his metal hand, and dipped it in the cooling unit, using his home-made Jag wrench to knock the parts.
>>
>>26441857
>"Well, I do want it. Since we're practically family as an army, I think I should have a way to say I'm proud of my family." Dash said, stepping to the engineer as she looked at the cooling unit, which had steam working upwards for minutes on end.
"Well, if you want it that bad, I'll give it to you after I finish building your wing. Deal?" Engineer said, holding his human hand out to the Rainbow Pony, open palm as she nods.
>"Definitely," She says as she put her hoof in his hand, his grasping reaction prompting her to shake it softly.
"Alright, well, just wait outside and I'll get 'er ready for ya in a while." Engineer said, the array of parts that was cooling letting off no more steam as he took a gripper, and began to fish the parts out one at a time.
>"Done, I'll see you then." Rainbow Dash said as she began out of the small plant, making sure not to disturb Engi anymore than she already did.
>It was roughly a half hour before Engi was back in his shop, clanking and toying away as he could be heard with zaps, 'Dammit's, and 'dagnabbit's all the way to Canterlot.
>But after an hour, he opened the door, and looked to see Rainbow Dash standing there patiently.
>"Is it ready?" She asked, a rushing excitement flooding her as she met eyes with Engi, even though it was just his goggles.
"Yeah, come on in." He said, opening the door wide so she could come in.
>Sitting her down, he deactivated and removed her wing assembly, tossing the damaged and impure metallic waste to the side as he got a sodering iron, and added a few things to her wing cojoinings.
>"What are you doing?" Dash asked, the head from the Soder making her a bit uncomfortable.
"Adding a few gold pins so your reflexes will be nearly one to one." He said, a pair of tweezers holding a few gold pins as he was doing as much as he could.
>After the modification, he asked her to close her free wing. She did so, and he began to mount her new wing until she spoke.
>"Hey Engi..?"
>>
>>26441956
"Yeah?" He asked calmly as he took a drill, and began to fasten her wing on slowly.
>"What's it like, well... Having only friends to rely on like that? No chain of command? Nothing but yourselves and your guts?"
"It's sure as hell dangerous, kid." Engi muttered as Dash raised a brow.
>"Then how did you make it so far?"
"Well, we trusted each other. Sure, my dispensers gave out at times, but when I was there quickly giving out bare ammo, they knew I wasn't going to leave 'em hanging. Faith, it's always a think ensured when ya got a Texan."
>"I can tell..." Dash muttered as she felt something.
"Move your wings now," Engineer spoke as he leaned back gently.
>She flung them out, and the reaction time and reflex response were perfect, like Dell had tried to do.
>"T-Thank you..." She said, tearing up as she could see Engi smiling at her happiness.
"Da, it's nothin'." He said, chuckling as he went to stand up.
>But he didn't get far as he was put back down by the weight of Rainbow Dash hugging onto his torso.
>"Thank you, Engineer... I never felt so much back to normal as I do now..." She said while tears streamed down her face, mixing with sobs.
"Don't thank me. Just enjoy it and that'll be enough thanks." He said, patting her on the head as she let go, gently landing on her hooves as she smiled widely. "I can paint that for ya too, if ya want."
>"Wow, R-Really?" She said joyfully, her wings spread fully as Engineer nodded, turning to his cabinet.
"Sure, it'd be nothing but an extra five minutes," Dell added as he moved through cans of paint, tossing out an empty brown, black, red, but... A light blue was just perfect. "Alright, let's get down to work."
>"Yeah!" Dash shouted gleefully as she turned around, ruffling her cybernetic wing in excitement as Engineer shook the can softly.
>>
>>26442054
"Don't move," he said, taking his time as he sprayed near the cojoining area, and worked his way out, the gentle matte colors working in as he kept shaking, and got infront of Dash after the back was done, painting the front end spray by spray.
>And after a good five minutes, the paint had no stick as he stood back slowly.
"Fold 'em in now," Engineer said, leaning against his cabinet as he saw the wing fold in effortlessly, and Dash was smiling at her new body addition, staring at it as she looked back to dell in a happy way.
>"Thank you so much, Engineer. I can't ask for anymore." Dash admitted as she gave him the most sincere smile yet.
"Bah, wasn't nothin' but fun. Go ahead, enjoy that wing." He said, opening the door as the Intercom buzzed on slowly.
>"Sombra Army spotted at Alpha, Merry, Fury. Repeat, north side of Ponyville, Alpha, Merry, Fury. This is not a drill. Prepare for imminent invasion."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2QpThyVL8s&index=20&list=PL4E9ABD7FF1106BD3
>Rainbow Dash and Dell Conagher could only exchange looks of horror as the two of them were now on the brink of battle, Engi grabbing a heavy toolbox and his wrench, the two already taking a run to the border of Ponyville as the hoard of armored ponies were incoming.
>Exchanging a look and a nod, the Engineer and Rainbow Dash were already staring at the oncoming army as the army of their own was now beside them.
>The Civilians, the warriors, guards, and ponies of every race and occupation were lining up to the front line.
>The Stress had just been tested.
>Now it was time to see just how close this family of a Village was.
>>
>>26442138
And so I end my shitty writing.
Please, fling all your poo at these posts. I want it.
All on this shit story.
>>
File: a91.jpg (55 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
a91.jpg
55 KB, 680x510
>>26440085
>>26440290
>>26440417
>>26440608
>>26440774
>>26440929
>>26441116
>>26441331
>>26441568
>>26441745
>>26441857
>>26441956
>>26442054
>>26442138
>>26442155
Edgy fucker, with crossovers?
Kill yourself TßH f@m
>>
Oh well.
I got a single person who does acknowledge I should an Hero. I guess if one guy read it, it'll be enough.
Now to die slowly and be forgotten.
>>
>>26442246
What does the s stand for?
>>
File: 1450964971214.jpg (20 KB, 292x326) Image search: [Google]
1450964971214.jpg
20 KB, 292x326
>>26435301
>now tell me how this wing job thing works
>>
>>26442534
meant for
>>26434879
>>
I'll keep an eye on this interesting thread for a while
excellent work engineer
>>
ITT: Autist Cross over simulator
>>
>>26442246

lern 2 letter faggot. That's an eszett, not beta.
>>
>>26436747
I kind miss Big Boss in Equestria.... was some good times
>>
Badumpadump
>>
>>26444677
It wasn't worth bumping this.
But why not. Other writefag may not be kill.
>>
>mfw they actually got a green with an engineer.
>mfw one of the two writefags, the better one, went dead and didn't even get into his story.
>mfw we could've had something usefull.
>mfw
>>
>>26434507
"Yes Ma'am"
>You grad your tools and take position next to her.
>You remove the casing on her back, which is located above her spine an inch away from her neck, to see a literaly bloody mess
"Damn, wait a moment."
>As you walk towards the workbench to grad some disinfectant and some tissues you cant help but to mumble
"Are you sure im the one who gets you killed?"
>"Hey, im already pissed. Dont give me that crap"
>Those the ponys and their ears
>On the way back you give the guard a sign to leave the room with a quick tilt of your head.
"Alright, you this will hurt dont you?"
>"Get it done, i havent got all day"
>You would be impressed but everytime this happens you notice how shes takes a firm stand right before you beginn
>>
>>26438201
>I’m defecting, even if I have to pay for my own fucking dental
I laughed way too hard at this
>>
>>26446101
"Fine, then."
>With the first two tissues you remove a large amout of dried blood and dirt
>After spraying some disinfectant you carefully clean the cords before
"Here it comes."
>The only reaction is the lowering of her head before before you unplug her, which results in a little flynch
"So let me unstrap it, and you are good to go"
>Just a little sigh is heard
>Unstrapping the mechanical wing and removing the joints is done quickly, so you put it on the workbench and take a good look.
"Okay i'll need some time to improve it, you can have a spare, but its the last one and it isnt the newest design."
>"Ok, i expect you to have an improved version in two days, we will mount the spare tommorow."
"Give me a break! These things need time!"
>"We don't have time"
"It would be easier for me and better for you if you would be more careful, Rainb..."
>A furious look on her face stops your sentence in an instant
"...Ma'am"
>>
All crossovers are autistic, but TF2 ones work the best for one reason. How full the character personalities are. All the characters in that damn game are easy to write in multiple situations, which is what makes threads like these so good.
>>
>>26434507
DAMNIT
GOTTA MOVE THAT GEAR
>>
>>26446569
>>26446615
OP here, it wasn't meant to be a TF2 crossover in the first place. Probably shouldn't have said "engineer" in the OP.

Not that I mind, but... still.
>>
>>26446327
>old habbits die hard but
>You wait a moment to form a "apropriate" senctence
"Although i take pride in my work its not as good as the limb you lost, Ma'am."
>Scanning her face for signs of anger you continiue
"My advice is to realise the limitations of your gear and tools and act acordingly."
>She doesnt like what you have to say, as usual. But shes not stupid.
"I recommend seeing the doctor and taking a rest, Ma'am."
>With a hiss she turns around
>"The spare, tomorrow"
>leaving the room and you to yourself for a few second until the guard comes back
"Like im some fucking miracle worker"
>The guard gives you a stern look makes you sigh
"alright, alright, back to work"
>Putting the wing in the retainer you connect it to the computer and start your analysis software
>While the computer slowly tests each and every part after another you look for visible clues
"Fuck my life"
>>
>>26446687
wadaya think?
>>
>>26446837
Ehh/10. Wasn't shit, but wasn't noteable. Nothing new brought to the table.
>>
>>26446845
maybe should actively try to kill her with mech wing
>>
>>26434507
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14
>>
File: charrengi.jpg (298 KB, 1900x1080) Image search: [Google]
charrengi.jpg
298 KB, 1900x1080
>>26434507
Dammit cub, what do you expect me to do when we're stranded in the wastes? We're surrounded by enemies, surviving off of rations, and every day, you and the rest of these cattle-folk pray to your false sungod for some miracle that isn't coming.

I'm a Scrapper. I salvage and make our junk and anything we pry off of our prey pathetic corpses work! That doesn't make me a miracle worker. Now quit yer gripin' and enjoy what little downtime we've got out here, "Commander".

I'll have your new wing ready by nightfall, but don't expect a work of art. Even our scraps are wearin' thin with our supply drop offs being delayed.
>>
>Engineers from WH40k, TF2, and GW2
Top tier thread.
>>
File: Scary.gif (615 KB, 547x307) Image search: [Google]
Scary.gif
615 KB, 547x307
If I can ask for a bit of criticism, is there any way I can improve on my green a bit in the future?
>>
>>26447310
Twas actually pretty good. I'd suggest that you calm down with the capitalization. As an example...

>>26440929
>he hit Enter
>bringing the Sentry's practical brain to life
>Very Little High-Quality Metal
>the Melting station
>the attached Drive contents

Very little of that needed capitalization.
>>
>>26447928
It was impulse. I was awake for, like, 20 Hours straight, I guess?
But it was my fault, I'll have to look out for that later on.
>>
rescuebump
>>
>>26449857
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.