[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A thing that was copied! http://pastebin.com/mWrxJJPr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 5
File: Shitty Version Because Fuck You.jpg (139 KB, 371x791) Image search: [Google]
Shitty Version Because Fuck You.jpg
139 KB, 371x791
A thing that was copied!
http://pastebin.com/mWrxJJPr
>>
File: Haha.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
Haha.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>26430173
You thought you were safe! But nothing can save you from...the TPK! Rocks fall on you all and you also fall into lava that is actually a portal to the center of the sun!

...is what I would've said if I gave up on everything. Hahaha...haha...hah...heh...yeah, post your sheets.
>>
>>26430196
http://pastebin.com/raw/Uvh6nVBg
>>
>>26430196
http://pastebin.com/0ajykQ8y
>>
>>26430196
http://pastebin.com/WaR92s7a
>>
File: 1421621369375.webm (2 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1421621369375.webm
2 MB, 1024x576
>>26430196
http://pastebin.com/V0uH58GGv
>>
>>26430196
http://pastebin.com/WvJQMVuk
>>
>>26430196
http://pastebin.com/2CB7JE2j
>>
Last time on Magical Realm Nightmare: The Game: The Experience: The Book: The Ride: The Movie...
>as well as I can remember since desu isn't loading and shit

>>26430274
>>26430247
>>26430246
After finding out some information on their mysterious assailant/kidnapper, D'Eaff, from the great, and illustrious, King Dad; Morning, Melody, and Sundown have left and found themselves back in front of the castle after saying their goodbyes. While they learned some information, they were no closer to finding Crux nor the pumpkin colt.

>>26430211
Meanwhile, Azz also found out information on D'Eaff from a paid cosplayer. He is joined with the pumpkin filly, who is still enjoying some water colored with tea. He still sits in the classy bar, the gentle tunes still playing.

>>26430212
Meanwhile, in some unknown location, Crux had just endured being pinned by a mare in a towel after attempting to steal her labcoat. However, after a trade, he got to keep it. He currently finds himself in a clean office with all his stuff and equipment sitting on the table. IT is currently laid out neatly and organized, even labeled; as if being examined by someone with incrediable OCD.

1/2
>>
>>26430196

http://pastebin.com/FMNV1v3z
>>
>>26430381
>>26430232
Meanwhile, Gloria was just shown to LunaTech's Lab Indigo at the request of wanting to freshen up. After a relaxing shower, the robed griffon had been shown to a bedroom where her clothes sit. Not only were they cleaned and mended, but they also appeared to be resized from pony size to her size.

As Gloria enters, there is a commotion down the hall. It sounded like a mix of Canopy yelling, her banging into a wall, and the sounds of the blowdryers...blowing.
"What this?! What this do?!"
"Oh dear. I'll leave you to get changed, Gloria dear. Sounds like your friend doesn't take well to surprises," Purple 47 says as she makes her way to Canopy.

>>26430409
>for those interested: http://pastebin.com/VUyfG9Qd

Last time, Lumi and Green 10 went to Lab Green to get the pumpkin examined. After finding out/being told more details, Green decided to bring Lumi to show him Lab Indigo. It was a short trip on the very fast monorail, they soon arriving and entering Lab Green.

Within is a lot of white and chrome. Many of the furnishings we you can make out are more or less the same as from Equestria, but just shaped with more curves and lights; much like most of the other structures here.

Entering, you can immediately hear Canopy yelling about something, and the sounds of another mare trying to calm her down.
>>
>>26430381
>>26430246
>>26430247
Outside the castle, Sundown suggests a plan-
"Alright, how about we find the darkest, strangest place in town, then ask around to see if anyone is working for D'Eaff to get information out of them?"
>>
>>26430381
Crux, relieved that he at least has his stuff back, quickly puts on his suit and tie underneath his new lab coat. When he sees his sleeping serum, he takes all of it, sealing it in a bottle and stuffing it in his bag. He grins as he's collecting the serum.

"They'll /never/ be able to make more! These nerds don't even know about the ingredients I use!" he exclaims, not remembering that he keeps the ingredients to make more in his bag.

While he can, Crux explores the small office he's found himself in, to see if he can find any clues as to where he is, as well as maybe poke his nose in any interesting research documents. As he searches around, he starts concocting a simple disguise using pieces from his bag, aiming to change his look with some makeup and a wig.
>Disguise
[1d10]
>>
>>26430446
Gloria tries to make her way to where Canopy is, looking around for her. "Canopy? What's wrong?"
>>
>>26430381
>https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26277099/#26280465

"We can stop by there on our way back once we find your brother."
Azzanadra says at the filly's attempt to get ice cream.

Scanning over the map again, Azzanadra stands up as he folds the map and tucks it away.
"We're going to take a walk along the Hall of Fame. If we can't find a clue there, we might at least find somepony who can direct us maybe."
He waits for the filly to finish her water, and then leaves together to go to the Walk.
>>
>>26430459
>>26430381
"You have a very strange way of finding things out. You don't really believe we could just, go down to any random tavern and the bartender would tell us exactly where to find him do you?" Morning asks walking along with Sundown and Melody.
>>
>>26430509
"What? Haha, no, we don't ask the bartender, we ask the creepy ponies hanging out there. Or we could traipse through some sewers and see what we find there! We'll just have to make sure we can give them something in return."
>>
>>26430526
"I'm all for an adventure following cliche, but that sort of stretches my suspension of disbelief. I think we've found all we're like to at the moment. We should look for Azz and see if he's found out anything."
>>
>>26430546
"Alright, I'm sure you know what you're doing, since you're older and probably did more stuff than I have so far. Hey, why don't you tell us about one of your adventures?"
>>
>>26430381
>>26430526
>>26430546
"I think Morning has the right Idea, Sundown." Melody says as she follows the two of them, "After we find him and see what he's found out, then we can try your idea."
>>
>>26430446

Lumi finds the place somewhat soothing. It made one be reminded of a rather familar scene, even if with a specific flavour to it. It was a bit surprising, considering how much of a technological edge this site presented. He half-expected it be be more... futuristic. It looks like the ponies didn't change as far as they needs for comfort went, it seemed. That wasn't actually a bad sign.

What drew the crystal pony's attention was the yelling of the giantess. Due to how his life's been in danger pretty much constantly these last few days, his defensive instincts kicked in, somewhat. Although he walked towards the source of the noise insted of running, ge tensed up and turned a very questioning look towards 47.

Was it possible that they separated them on purpose in order to do them in...?

It was only after a moment it reached him that it might be a simple clash between a savage and technology... as his serious expression turned into an uneasy, slightly embarassed one.

"I... hope my friend isn't combating one of your toasters now? I'm gonna have to excuse for her behavior in advance. She comes from a distinctively reclusive spot, one hardly familiar wiith the wonders of modern science."

He went towards the source of the noise..
>>
>>26430597
"I know what I'm doing too, kinda hard to be a changeling without having a little more than your fair share of experience."
>>
>>26430597
"My adventures?"
>>
>>26430616
"Yeah, but she's cooler than you are, so..."
>>26430626
"Uh, yeah? You're with the Knight Police or something, you've probably got some stories to tell."
>>
>>26430639
Morning giggles at that.

"Melody is plenty cool. If anything she, being a changling, probably has more tales to tell than I do."
>>
>>26430508
The filly pouts a bit, but nods.
"Yeah, he's probably crying his eyeholes out right now without me," she says, quickly finishing her drink.
"Okay! Let's go!"

You both leave the classy bar. Stepping out into the alleyway, you can see three familar faces looking down the alley....

>>26430459
>>26430509
>>26430598
>>26430508
As Sundown leads the way, you find yourself coming to a dark alleyway. You get the vibe that you'll be mugged by somepony at any moment if you stay here too long.

At least, you probably would have if Azz and the pumpkin filly had not just walked out into the alley from a door. The filly is quick to wave to the three mares excitedly.

>>26430461
With your resourcefulness, you're able to use some makeup to make your eyes appears dark and somewhat baggy, like someone who hasn't had a good night's sleep in a few days. You put on a black wig, not bothering to fix it to make it neat and presentable. All in all, you look like a hard working pony of SCIENCE now.

Poking around, you find several papers with large, sciency terms that hurts your brain if you think about it too long. However, the paper its on seems to have a set format; they're all labeled with the name Nightmare Science.

1/2
>>
>>26430639
She rolls her eyes and shakes her head with a smile, giggling a little too.
>>
>>26430651
>>26430508
"Hey, Azz!" Melody waves to him, "Find anything out?"
>>
>>26430651
>>26430496
You come to a door, the sound of the blow dryers that you experienced making noise, and the sound of some banging.
"Wind! Hot wind from nowhere! There large beasts in walls and floors! Me hit beasts, but they keep breathing and roaring!"

>>26430603
"Oh, I see," Green says, holding a hoof up to his chin in thought.
"I had thought she seemed off when up close, but thought nothing of it. Feheh, seems like you're quite the colorful bunch, much like here."

You make your way to the source of the noise, already finding a robed Gloria standing there and already trying to calm the amazoness down, who claims there are giant beasts in the walls.
>>
>>26430648
>>26430657
Sundown grumbles as she becomes disillusioned with the older girls.
>>26430651
>>26430508
"Hey, Azzakadabra! Hello, pumpkin filly!" Sundown pets the pumpkin filly on the head as she looks around where they are. "Oh, look at that, we can ask Azz what he found out AND do my thing at the same time. Superfly."
>>
>>26430667
>>26430704
>>26430651
Morning just smiles, standing behind Melody as they ask.
>>
>>26430651
Crux, now dressed as a conductor of science, is disappointed that he doesn't have the mind of a conductor of science. However, even if he can't make heads of tails about what the research is about, he knows for certain that missing files always leads to setbacks.

He collects the papers and holds them in a hoof as he prepares himself to act like a scientist. He makes sure the coast is clear outside the door before he slinks away, heading for the locker rooms again. He distinctly remembers the mare from earlier mentioning a scanner of some sort. He'd better find one quick if he wants to roam the halls free of getting stopped by guards or other scientists.
>>
>>26430694
Gloria smiles as she makes her way over to her friend. "It's fine, Canopy. It's just something that helps dry you off. C'mon, how about you come with me and relax while I get my suit back on, alright?" She smiles to her friend, hoping it would calm her down.
>>
>>26430651
"All the better reason to get him some ice cream too after."

>>26430651
>>26430667
>>26430704
>>26430720
Azzanadra waves as the girls flag him down.
"Surprised to run into you all here after seeing how big the map for this city was."
He greets as he steps out of the alley.
"Not much. I met an actor who was able to tell me about a pony called D'Eaff the Deathlord, who bore resemblance to our assailant. He was a sort of shapeshifting necromancer of the past, who seemed to be the source of all thos ewe met at Zombie Zoo. Whoever kidnapped our colt and Crux must be a fan or demented follower of this being. Other than that though, nothing else. I was about to head to the Walk of Fame, figuring it'd be the best place to find out more about the city, see if any place around here might have reason to either of our friends, or would be a place to hide them."
>>
>>26430795
"That's... exactly who we're looking for, D'Eaff."
>>
>>26430795
"What a coincidence, King Dad-er, long story-told us the very same story. Though given he was a necromancer, I would not put it past his actually being D'Eaff the Deathlord."
>>
>>26430795
"Wow, that's the exact thing we found out," Sundown says, "And exactly what I thought we should do."
>>26430808
>>26430720
Sundown looks back at them with pursed lips.
>>
>>26430808
>>26430834
>>26430838
"Interesting. Though based on his infamy it would make sense he'd be well known in this realm, so no surprise we'd all hear the same based on the description. It still doesn't answer the question of who did it or why."

>>26430834
"It is a possibility, but I can't imagine either Crux or our pumpkin being useful to a necromancer of his supposed caliber, or that he'd spare us if so."
>>
>>26430694

Lumi chucklesnorts at the clever use of the expression, seemingly loosening up.

"Yeah... i think you might want her to have a trek round Lab Green afterwards to calm down a little. Think you could provide that, alongside some reasonable explanations on the side?"

Hearing of the reasons for Canopy's outburst, he decides to address the issue in what he finds might be more familiar thing to her:

"Don't tell us you've never had a hot, hissy, crackling stream of warm air from a bonfire inside a hollowed out tree's trunk to warm you up, Canopy...? That's pretty much like it, just brought over to where you're bathing, for convenience."

>>26430769

"Hey there. You seem a gleaming lot better than i last saw you. Enjoying yourself?"
>>
>>26430897
"So far, yes. Everyone here has been so pleasant." She smiles for a moment before turning her attention back to Canopy.
>>
>>26430886
"Which is why we're in the spooky part of town, so we can find the kind of weirdos who would do that kind of thing."
>>
>>26430886
"Not to toot our horn too much, but maybe he couldn't kill us. There was about seven or eight of us, counting the pirates. Even with his doubles, I imagine it'd be no easy task."

"Though I agree on knowing nothing of the motive. Who would want to kidnap Crux?"
>>
>>26430886
"True, it'd make more sense for him to go after me, since it doesn't seem like changelings are very common here..."
>>
>>26430929
>>26430918
"Not quite what I meant, I was told he was a start of a major war. He would either have no trouble, or have a larger force with him. In addition, there is nothing known about us in this realm since we've only been here a few days, so if it was him he'd have no reason to target us. I assume its more likely to be a highwaypony who just grabbed what he could."

>>26430911
"I don't think one would be where they are expected."
>>
>>26430704
>>26430720
>>26430795
>>26430808
The pumpkin filly giggles happily as Sundown pets her, clearly enjoying the attention.

As you all talk, Azz leads the way with his map to the Walk of Fame. Soon, you all come to a cobblestone road; an odd sight where everything else has been smooth pavement. At least, until you look down. The stones are enormous, and each one has a name on them, another name below it that seemed like a title to a book or movie, and a small, chiseled picture that you can assume to be a bust of the pony.

There are several others around; tourist from what it looks like as they take pictures of the stones and such.

>>26430723
The coast is, indeed, clear. You head back into the locker room once more, just in time to catch the mare from earlier putting on a lab coat. You also see there is a locker that appears to have been ripped open...literally.

"Hmm? Oh, you again," she says, taking a bite of sandwich as she seems to finish getting ready to do whatever it is she does, "already done with my labcoat? You also look like you got the bad end of a fight, by the way."

1/2
>>
>>26430906

Seeing how the griffin's relaxed after shower taken, Lumi thought about how much he might be in need of one too... like, seriously, how long's it been since he's been spat out by the sea on that shore? Also, his nerves could do with some soothing. Although his behaviour's been rarely of a token to this matter, he had to admit that Gloria, well-versed in the arts of grim bloodshed, seemed to be taking things there a lot better than he did.

... also, he had to be stinking at this point.

Yup, definitely not coming close to the griffin now, just after she's taken a shower. Would not want that himself, were he in her position.

"They sure have - a place of genuine good manners for such remote an area. Guess a rewarding community work does that to you.. that being said, i don't think i ever asked - how did your organization fare in this respect, consdering how paladins tend to help out others? Was it considered a charity to grateful benefactors, willing to help with covering for the more menial needs of the order or did you have some more fixed ways of raising funds...?"
>>
>>26430992
"That... is a very good point."

>>26431009
Melody whistles when she sees all the names.
>>
>>26430992
>>26431009
"Perhaps, but I'm not ruling out the alternative just yet." Morning says walking through the Walk of Fame.
>>
>>26431009
Crux's eyes widen when he sees the locker door torn open, and shudders a bit. As for the mare, he decides that if anything, he could ask her about this place.

Crux nervously smiles and twirls around one of his strands of his wig.
"Y-yeah...pretty good d-disguise, right?"

He takes off her coat and hands it to her.
"I'm uh...not done yet...but I'm willing to trade."
He then sits down, opening his juice to drink it and calm him down so he can get a hold of his nerves before opening his mouth.
"I-if you don't mind...can you tell me, like, what you do here?..."
>>
>>26430769
Making your way into the bathroom, you see a dripping wet Canopy hunched down and sitting in/on the sink and counter. You also see various bottles of hygiene products splattered on the ground, walls, and ceiling. They were obviously thrown with great force.
"But why hot wind like beast breath dry you? You stand around and become dry without feeling like in giant beast's mouth."

At the mention of getting down, Canopy stares at the vents that still roar with hot air.

>>26430897
"I'd be happy to," Green says, smiling wide at the mention of his life's work being helpful.

"Village just go in water and dry during daily tasks," she replies from her perch on the counter, "me know where fire is. Me no know this was here."

Like a cautious animal, Canopy slowly makes her way off the counter, still not entirely trusting of the vents, which have no turned themselves off.
>>
>>26430992
"Then where would they be, huuuh?"
>>26431009
Sundown seems puzzled at how they got there, but continues on nonetheless.
"So where should we go, then?"
>>
>>26431063
"Canopy, they're not beasts. The ponies here built them." She makes her way to her friend, taking off her bath robes to offer them to let Canopy dry herself off with them. "Here, you can dry yourself with this."
>>
>>26431072
"That's what we're going to find out."

>>26431042
>>26431049
>>26431072
>>26431009
Looking along the stone path, Azzanadra follows the trail of names and claims to fame, checking for any that might relate to D'Eaff. If there is a broucher or other noting object for tourists to read along the path, he takes to check with.

"Look around for tour guides or other information desks. This kind of tourist attraction is likely our best spot to find out where things our in the city."
>>
>>26431115
Sundown purses her lips again as she thinks about it, then lets out a raspberry. "That makes sense," she says, "But it really proves how weird this place is."
[1d10] Looking for brochures, info desks, etc.
>>
>>26431011
"Well... I think that's a big question that I need to answer later. We need to help our friend at the moment."
>>
>>26431115
"I'll keep an eye out."

Melody looks around for tour guides and information desks while remaining with the group.
>>
>>26431063
>>26431138

Lumi's actually a bit surprised that LunaTech had something able to accomodate even a ginatess like Canopy. Truly, they were a prepared kin, probably having gone through many models of the same stuff. He was a bit bewildered about the hygiene products being thrown around, but there was a side of amusement, concealed at this point, with how a great one like her got scared of a shower tub.

"Well, Canopy... some places are a lot colder than this one. Ones that you're freezing in when just standing around. These ponies here invent things for others from all the different spots. That's why they have examples of their work too. Besides, have you seen how polished the floors are here? With water dropping from ponies freely, it would be like asking to slip and trip all the time."

He takes a moment to let her soak it in. Meanwhile, turning towards Gloria, a bit surprised at her answer:

"It is? Huh. Alright, if you say so, Gloria... and yeah, can't say i don't agree with that... say Canopy, i've been presnted to a more natural place around here, astounding with what different plants and animals one can find in a surprisingly compact area, like a few different jungles stuffed together in one place and more. One can learn some pretty amazing things... and i reckon you could have a chat about nature that surrounded your place, maybe help out with defining some of its wonders even, given how experienced you are in braving the wilderness. Would you be interested? Green 47 here would love to be your guide, it seems."
>>
>>26431042
>>26431049
Walking through, you begin to see not all the names are of ponies. Some stones have portraits of animals, such as Snowball, some sort of cat creature that was in something called A Snowball's Chance in Hell.

>>26431115
>>26431130
>>26431168
You all begin to search, all finding small racks with small brochures in them, but Azz can recognize these as the same ones he encountered earlier.

Sundown, however, manages to find something more useful. Sleeping in a parked, motorized cart is a pony, but with a firefly tail instead of a normal pony tail and insect-like wings. On his head is a trucker cap that reads 'Tours' on it.
"Zzz...ah love mahma...zzz...."

>>26431051
She eyes you suspiciously, but slightly shrugs as she swipes her labcoat back and tosses the one she 'acquired' onto your head.
"If you're really curious, I work in the Improvement Center. Name should say all it is by itself. I help make sure whatever is being improved doesn't move."
She gets a dark smirk at the end of that sentence.
"Why? Looking to volunteer?"

1/2
>>
>>26431243
>>26431107
"They...did?"
Canopy watches as you hand her your robe, eyeing it with some suspicion before taking it. Her hooves feels the robe a bit, and she smiles. She rubs the robe against her face, making happy 'mmmn's against the soft fabric.
"This used for drying? Me like this more."

Purple gives an elderly laugh at the sight, making Canopy stop suddenly and just drape the robe over her like a blanket.
"Softest and most absorbant material we've developed thus far, dear. Thank you for the feedback."

>>26431203
Off the counter, and seemingly calmed down, Canopy looks back to Lumi with some wonder.
"Places that cold? Me knew world outside big, but no know how big. So varied," she mentions, her mane at least not dripping anymore, but she still looked rather damp. Although, with a proper shower, her coat appears a slightly brighter shade of brown.
>>
>>26431243
Bracing for the possibility that something dumb might happen, Sundown nudges the sleeping pony. "Hello, my friends and I were looking for the spooky dude known as D'Eaff and I was hoping maybe you could tell me or take me to some important place related to him/it."
>>
>>26431243
Crux hastily puts on the coat, and nervously fidgets in his seat. When the mare mentions volunteering, he nervously chuckles and shakes his head.
"E-ehehe. No, not really...erm, if you don't mind me asking, what /else/ goes on around here?... In fact, wh-where is this place?"

He keeps a hoof in his bag, clutching his serum-doused balisong, just in case she does something brash. His hoof is shaking very slightly, as he's still extremely frightened by how she tore the door off of a locker.
>>
>>26431294
>>26431203
>addendum

Canopy tilts her head at the offer.
"Nature in all this hard, shiny stuff? Me like see, yes."

"Good, then I'll just bring her along then. Anything to help save some work for the environmental staff," Green says with a chuckle, looking at all the bottles and splattered liquids.
"Might suggest here to make magnetized counter tops and products or something on this note."
>>
>>26431243
>>26431115
"Do you know any of these actors?"
>>
>>26431380
"I'm not recognizing any names."

>>26431243
>>26431324
"We're wondering if you can show us around the city, as much as you can."
Azzanadra adds on.
>>
>>26431380
>>26431324
>>26431243
Morning stands by Sundown as she interviews the trucker pony.
>>
>>26431294
Gloria sighs in relief to see that her friend is now calm. "Well I still need to change back into my outfit. Are you going to be fine if I leave you here, Canopy? Or would you like to stick with me?"

>>26431203
"Alright... To answer your question earlier, we're funded by nearby kingdoms to a degree. They trade with us and send us supplies if we are in need of them while we keep the undead threat contained. Inside the town itself... Well I guess you can say everyone works just to strive to make our town safer."
>>
>>26431294
>>26431350
>>26431498

"Mhm~" - Lumi answered Green's musings, looking around the place a little - "That being said, may we count on someone else to give us a tour? Also, i guess i really could use a shower too..."

He ponders about what Gloria said. Some things seemed obscure to him at this point.

"The town? You mean your order's quarters form an entire city?"
>>
>>26431523
"I've mentioned the undead threat to you once before, haven't I? We had to build a city so that we could put a focus of defenses. An army of undead cannot break through the force of an army of paladins or their mighty defenses." She says with a proud smile.
>>
>>26431324
>>26431380
>>26431398
>>26431412
The odd pony awakens with a start, the cart rocking slightly as his head darts around before settling upon Sundown.
"Hey! Didn' anypony evah tell yew ta let sleeping dawgs lie," the pony says somewhat agitated. He rubs a hoof against his face as you ask him your questions. He grunts a bit before taking out and lighting a cigar.
"D'Eaff, huh? Ah know a spot 'bout that guy, I do," he says as he takes a puff of the cigar and relaxes, "aight, ah guess ah can show yew lot aroun' a bit. At least ah got caught by yew an' not mah supervisor."

He gets out of the cart and stretches a bit.
"Ah'd offer a rahde, but I ain't got the damn keys fer this thing."
He motions for you to follow as he begins walking off somewhere.
"So...this yer first time here? How yew likin' Movie Magic so fahr?"

>>26431329
She gives a small 'hmph' at denying.
"Well, we also perform tests to plants. We actually got a unique specimen in: a pumpkin that thinks it's a real pony."
She gives a small laugh, grinning malevolently.
"Should be interesting when the boys start ripping it apart and figure out what makes it tick. About colt sized, so doubt I'll get to have fun holding the thing down when the cutting begins."

"As for where you are, well, how about you look around a bit."
She grins.
"From how soft you look, I'd hate to ruin the surprises for you."

1/2
>>
>>26431594
>>26431498
"Me...," she peers back at the bathroom, then around the unfamiliar place in general a bit, "me want familiar face for bit longer. Me no used to small places like this."

>>26431523
"Purple 10 could give you both a better tour than I could, considering she works for public entertainment development," he says, smiling over to her.

"As for the shower," Purple begins, walking up to Lumi, "we have another bathroom down that way. Though, I must warn you: it's a prototype for something that's been in development for some time, and hasn't had much testing. Just...follow the instructions provided and you should be fine."
>>
>>26431594
"It sure is something." She smiles, "But we're not exactly here on vacation."
>>
>>26431594
She immediately grabs Crux's attention when she mentions the pumpkin colt. He listens intently when she mentions the rather gruesome fate the poor lil' guy's gonna face, and a very slight scowl appears on his face. He nods when she tells him to look around, and gets up.
"Yeah, I'll be sure to take a look around."

He looks behind her and points at the locker.
"Wait a sec, what's that inside the locker?"
He lunges forwards to stab her with his serum-coated knife.
>Sleep Serum
[1d10]
>>
>>26431593

"That you did. I guess it makes sense... makes one wonder just how big of a problem must that be. With how you wrecked those at Zomie Zoo... I guess an army's a must to even scrape you all, if the others are half as good as you are" - Lumi replies honestly, with a look of acknowledgement on his muzzle.
>>
>>26431594
"Its, an interesting city to say the least."
Azzanadra says as he follows the pony.
>>
>>26431594
"Its amusing for what it is. But you say you know about D'Eaff? What exactly do you know about him?"
>>
>>26431594
"Yeah, yeah, let's just get on with this," Sundown says, waving the smoke away, "Got someone we need to rescue and be heroes to."
>>
>>26431637

Lumi has a bit of an uneasy expression when Canopy describes those - for him - rather large domes, as small places. Considering other places might not be as grand, that might give her some sort of claustrophobia even, he deemed, hoping to be proven wrong.

His uneasiness intesifies when Purple mentions the prototype shower, though he strived not to show it too much.

Guess it was to be expected that the stallion, out of the trio, would get chosen for testing the possibly rougher equipment...

"Umm... alright? If you say so. Those inventions of yours certainly seem like something worth giving a try. Out of curiosity though - what's the underlying principle behind this one? I've been a witness to a demonstration of a prototype phoenix combustion heater once; is it anything like it?"

>>26431593
(using link just to address Gloria, not respond to that matter again)

Lumi, after hearing that Cnopy would wish for a familiar face, turns towards the griffin yet again.

"So... since you're done with the cleaning, Gloria, would you mind tagging along Canopy, Gloria? I guess that Green Lab's a fine place to check preemptively what surprises might be in for us yet in this land."
>>
>>26431637
She nods, gesturing with her wing for Canopy to follow.

>>26431658
Gloria smiles at the compliment. "Well, thank you for the kind compliments. But there are plenty of paladins better than I am."

Gloria then heads back to her room, allowing Canopy inside when she goes to change.
>>
>>26431793
"Just wait outside the room when I'm changing is all, alright? As for the green lab... I suppose that is a good idea. What did you see while you were there?"
>>
>>26431645
>>26431691
>>26431705
>>26431712
He nods, causing some ash to fall on the ground as he walks.
"Welp, that's gewd n' all. Now, ah'm bringin' ya to the set o' da last movie dey evah shot that had D'Eaff as a character innit."

After some walking, you all come to a big castle. It is not nearly as large as Corrupt Castle, and really looks more like a fortress made of large, black spikes.
"This is kinda...scary," the pumpkin filly remarks, hiding slightly behind Sundown's leg.

"Dis 'ere be a scale replica of D'Eaff's ol' stronghold. ...or mahbe dey just brought dat ol' one here. Hrmm, can't remember," he says, reaching under his hat and taking out a flask. A quick shot, and a reaction that whatever he drank burned on the way down, he spoke again.
"Ahyup. They just brought his ol' castle here an' all. Kept it all the same 'cept fer some spots to rig up cameras an' all."

"Ya'll wan' a tour inside? Pretty sure there's nopony aroun', so be easy ta sneak ya'll in."

>>26431653
"Hmm? What-urk!"
You stab her in a non-vital spot, taking the mare by total surprise.
"You...sneaky......bastard...."

Her eyes droop and she goes limp, effectively asleep on the ground and snoring in a way that is quite unbecoming of a mare of science.

1/2
>>
>>26431814

While there was no male in the rightful meaning of that word that wouldn't wish to go against that request, Lumi was from doing that, especially now, in so populated and hardly known place. Also, the paladin was scary at times.

"Sure. As for the lab itself... i didn't get much of a chance to explore it, to be honest, as we've been doing a classification of the pumpkin. Expect fauna and flora, in all the variety there - but as to what intriguing stuff, matching your tastes you may find, i think Green 47 here will be the better one to answer."
>>
>>26431879
"Sneaky sure does it. Not so sure about the bastard part."

He flips his balisong closed and strips her clean of all possessions, alongside her coat, and starts cutting strips of the old lab coat to make some makeshift bonds for the mare, even if she'll just tear the fabric apart sooner or later. He puts on her coat and once again, makes sure the coast is clear before he makes his way to the Improvement Center to see if he can find the pumpkin colt, but not before he takes a close look at the mare. He sighs and rummages through his bag to see if he can at least look like her using what materials he has.
>Disguise
[1d10]
>>
>>26431793
"Well, this one uses sound to vibrate dirt particles off the body, resulting in an entirely waterless cleaning experience. We're still fine tweaking a few things, but no harm should come to you. Maybe some temporary ringing of the ears, but its the only other bathroom available at the moment until environmental comes in to clean up the other two. Hard to gauge accurate results if it isn't a pristine, unspoiled testing environment," Purple explains rather energetically.

Once finished with your talking, you're lead to the prototype's bathroom. From first glance, it looks very similar to the others, save the shower and tub portion is instead a sort of pod-shaped device with several speakers lined within. Instead of a water drain, there is a sort of grate on the floor where one would stand in.
"Don't worry. Like I said, only minor ringing of the ears at the most," Purple reassures.

>>26431807
Canopy follows you as you head back to the room with your suit. Putting it on, you're quick to notice how much more comfortable it is than before. Less constraining, no ripping or tearing; it was as if a tailor specially sized you up for this suit.

Canopy watches, looking almost perplexed, while wandering around the room and looking in every place she can like a curious foal.
"Why so many pieces? It a lot to put on just to wear. Loincloth simpler. Just pull down or up and done," she remarks, "but...you do look pretty. It nicer than first meet."
>>
>>26431879
"Sure, it could be nice to take a look..."

>>26431691
"No longer so sure it's entirely unlikely it was the real one."
>>
>>26431905
"I'll ask him once I finish changing."

>>26431932
Gloria lets out another sigh of relief as she notices her sudden change to fit her. She also blushes slightly at Canopy's compliment. "Thank you, Canopy. But I prefer to have armor... Something that protects my body in battle. But this will do for now."
>>
>>26431879
>>26431949
Morning looks at the scary tower, turning to Melody.

"What did I tell you? Evil architecture. You just never see evil villains living out in the suburbs, or in a beachside condo or something."
>>26431879
Morning turns back.

"Don't be afraid. We'll protect you." Morning says to the filly, then looking to the trucker-guide.

"If you would, thank you."
>>
>>26431879
"The whole castle was just lifted here? How was that done?"
Azzanadra asks as he looks up at the size of the building.
"I quick look around wouldn't hurt."

>>26431949
"Being the real one is a very small possibility, but I still doubt it."
>>
>>26431879
>>26431978
Sundown looks at the castle with a critical eye. "Ehh, it's... spooky, I guess. But sure, let's go in. I wouldn't think there'd be much to it, though, aren't exteriors usually models or matte paintings, and the insides set on soundstages?"
>>
>>26431932

"Yeah... that's certainly going to put it to a test. I reckon i have layers of stuff on me right now... alongside some sea salt, which doesn't come off usually that easily without the use of water. I have to admit, that's some clever idea being utilized right there. How long have you been working on it so far?"

Lumi followed the researcher and stepped into the test tub eventually. The crystal pony couldn't help but feel a bit anxious due to the speakers around him, but decided to trust the mare. Her enthusiasm was somewhat reassuring. He guessed he might as well try to enojy it for what it was worth.

"Hmm... i guess it's a nice solution for places with little running water... but is the matter of ponies' comfort something you've considered in this case? I reckon few would willingly part with the feeling of it, running down their bodies."
>>
>>26432003
"Not if its the real castle it won't be. And what do you mean its just spooky, this is top quality scarchitecture [scary architecture]"
>>
>>26431949
>>26431978
>>26431986
>>26432003
The filly looks reassured about entering, though still clings very close.

"Sweet. Aight, lemme just...," you all walk up to a locked gate, which the guide just gives a solid kick to and the gate just falls off its hinges.
"Welp, guess I can nail Jimbo Bob fer not doin' his jerb," he says with a long drag of cigar and a grin.

You all enter the castle, which is a lot different on the inside than the outside. A LOT. Within the castle is brightly colored and has a very 'foal activity center' vibe to it. Streamers hang where fine silks would be; a beanbag chair with a cartoony-looking character sits where a throne might be; the long carpet leading up to said 'throne' has a road system that looks a lot like the roads of Dreamy Dragstrip, with a bunch of small toy cars scattered about like a minefield.
"D'Eaff was said to 'ave gone all loony and shit in the end. Dey weren' kiddin'. Hard ta believe that movie got an award fer 'Best Horror'"

"Dunno where ta start, ta be honest. Dis whole dang place is filled wit' all this foal junk."

>>26431930
You bind the mare up, and like a gentlecolt, leave her laying on the ground asleep and bound. While stripping her, you notice that her veins and blood vessels are a bit more swollen than a normal pony's should be, but it could be nothing.

You redo your outfit, dressing yourself up like her, though you can't quite match her body proportions as well. Though, you should be able to at least walk around without a problem from here on out.

1/2
>>
>>26431951
"Hmm...make sense. Me no like armor; can't move as well. Better to dodge than be hit at all," she explains, finding all manner of garments around the place, but none of it to her size. It seems to make her self conscious as she holds up a dress, that is three times smaller than her, against herself.
"Ponies wear this thing? It feel so easy to rip on smallest branch. It only pretty."

>>26432031
"True, but we'll work on the creature comforts part once we have the important part down: the part that cleans."

A green light shines in the tube, and at first, there is nothing. Eventually, you begin to hear a steady beat that slowly increases in volume. The speakers begin to pulse, and you can feel your body vibrate as the bass beats seem to travel throughout your body. It gets a bit louder, getting perhaps too loud, but looking down reveals all manner of dirt, dust, and other bodily debris just falling right off your body. While it is nothing like the feeling of running water, you can still feel your whole body get pounded upon as if you were in a massage parlor.
>>
>>26432106
Noticing how her veins and blood vessels pop out, he instantly assumes she has some sort of modification on her. He loads his revolver with serum-dipped ammunition before he leaves, almost certain that she'll easily be able to rip through her bonds.

He coats his balisong in serum to for emergencies, and makes his way to the Improvement Center, preparing for the worst.
>>
>>26432106
Azzanadra looks around as he steps forward through the main room, shocked at the dissonance of the interio rafter all he heard of D'Eaff.
"Must have regressed in his last years. Or possibly leaned into extreme parental habits, maybe grew too attached to his undead? Wonder if it was cause by his shapeshifting, a negative effect on the brain perhaps..."
Azzanadra says out to nopony, thinking out loud as he looks around the castle, curiosity growing the ore he rambles. Searching for any clues towards their stolen comrades, or anything of importance to or of D'Eaff after seeing the castles state.
>Search [1d10]
>>
>>26432161
"Well, when it is fitted for your size you will be able to comfortably wear it. Think of it as something that keeps you a little bit warmer while making you look nice." She then looks for a different dress to hold up to her. "But it would be entertaining to figure out what style works for you." She says with a playful smile.
>>
>>26431978
"... this is how they portrayed the inside of his castle?" Melody says in disbelief.
>>
>>26432106
"I'm having the strangest feeling of deja vu." Morning mutters inaudibly under her breath, looking around the strange castle.

"This is a very strange castle. Why does everything look so...childish?" Morning asks, picking up a toy car to look at it.
>>
>>26432106
>>26432217
>>26432211
"Guess you can't judge a book by its cover," Sundown says while nudging Morning in the ribs. "Like he said, D'Eaff was said to have gone nuts, so..." She shrugs, then starts looking around for things like a script or a switch.
[1d10]
>>
>>26432161

"Fair enough."

While Lumi does squint at one point, he takes the rather gentle treatment well. Seeing how well it actually worked was quite a surprise to him. The crystal pont waits until the music's turned off, as to not have to struggle with yelling over it and checking his body, he says:

"That felt.. quite alright, actually. A distinct feeling, i guess... but i need to check if i'm not smelling, somehow...? - he turns an inquiring expression towards Purple.
>>
>>26432204
You explore around a bit, opening up one of the chests. Within are more toys, but they appear crafted out of bones. Pony bones. With your medical experience, you're pretty sure there are bones of both young and old. There doesn't appear to be any sort of sewing or glue holding it together, however.

>>26432211
"Nah," the guide replies, "dis is how the castl's ahlways been, even b'fore they airlift'd this suckah 'ere."

Looking around more, you can see all manner of metal lunchboxes hanging on the wall, arranged like a crude coat of arms.

>>26432217
"Dunno. Jus' know D'Eaff went fuckin' bonkers b'fore he bit da dust."

Picking up a car, upon closer examination, you can see the features of a skull, just expertly carved down into the shape of a car, with the wheels made of actual spine vertebrae. They're also small enough to fit within the roads of the carpet.

>>26432240
Looking around, you find a teddy bear hidden behind a chest. This bear has claws, however, and made of metal. A button is missing from its eye, and you're pretty sure they don't weigh as much as a block of lead. Moving it reveals a pressure plate under the bear, which ends up opening a door so noisily, it even makes the guide jump.

"Sweet swampin' gatorteef! Dat...dat's ahctully new fer me," he says, going up to the entrance, but quickly reeling away.
"Ugh! Smells like livahwurst an' tobackah!"
Sure enough, the room is filled with a pungent, rotten odor....

>>26432183
You make your way into the Improvement Center, getting past the electronic security systems and making it past security staff who only give a passing glance. However, a hoof suddenly grabs your shoulder.
"There you are!" A male voice calls out, dragging you into a nearby, completely dark room, "we need your help afterall!"

cont.
1/2
>>
>>26432372
>>26432183
The lights come on, showing you in a room very much like an OR at a hospital. There are two stallions with you, both with mechanical limbs that look like they were just shoved on their bodies like a mangled mess. One currently holds you, while the other stands over the table as he struggles with something.
"That thing is putting up more of a fight than we thought. Ready to have some fun?"

The other stallion turns around, and grins, moving away for you to see...the pumpkin colt! And an assortment of bonesaws, hammers, tanks of some sort of gas, and other surgical devices on a nearby tray.
"Well, go on. Let's see that pretty transformation of yours."

>>26432210
You look around, finding a floral dress, but the pattern seems a bit dated and looks more like a granny dress that doesn't look all that good on her.
"Me no know style...but me no like this one. Flowers don't look real," she says, even poking at the flowers on the dress.

>>26432289
Walking out of the shower, you can still feel slight vibrations throughout your body, even causing a slight numbing sensation within your joints. You can still move fine, but just feels odd.

Purple leans close, giving a sniff.
"Hmm...you smell less than before. I believe this is just your natural bodily odor at this point," she says, typing all this down on a nearby console screen, "nothing some extra can't fix, but seems to be a success. How do you feel otherwise?"

As you get ready to answer, the blow dryer vents suddenly turn on, bombarding you with warm air.
"Oh dear, looks like they never fully finished converting this bathroom, sorry dear."
>>
File: Nice Meme.jpg (13 KB, 325x166) Image search: [Google]
Nice Meme.jpg
13 KB, 325x166
>>26432418
>PAUSED!
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.