[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /mlp/. I think I've figured out why Scootaloo doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Ok /mlp/. I think I've figured out why Scootaloo doesn't have parents. Bear with me.
Twilight's parents are shown every once in a while. Rarity and Sweetie Belle's parents have appeared and spoken in the show. Applejack and Apple Bloom have the Apple family. Pinkie's family was seen in her cutie mark story at a rock farm and have also gotten their own episode, Hearthwarmers. She also has her sister Maud Pie. Rainbow and Fluttershy, or any Pegasus for that matter, have never mentioned family ever in the show, though in a flashback, Filly Rainbow Dash was seen standing on a bigger pony with rainbow hair. Scootaloo has never mentioned family, however, her bedroom was shown in Flight to the Finish, possibly in an orphanage, proving she's not homeless and living with a guardian.
In conclusion, Pegasi don't raise their offspring and Scootaloo is an orphan.
>>
>>26093319
So pegasi are black people?
>>
>>26093319
While I agree I feel enforced to state that Dash's father appeared in the show, or at least what appeared to be her father.
>>
>>26093319
No, Scootaloo is Cadence and Shining Armour's Daughter who was sent back in time from the future to prevent and invasion of seeds, since she was a chicken, they thought she would be best for the job, unfortunately, the time travel had a side effect which erased her memory, and has been forced to live on the streets of Ponyville ever since.
>>
>>26093319
But her father appeared in the show faggots
Don't tell me /mlp/ missed it?
Wouldn't be the first time for you faggots missing something that big
>>
>>26093801
>>26095595
When? And what episode?
>>
>>26093859
Figures since Scootaloo and Cadence and Shining Armor share an uncanny resemblance
>>
>>26096292
S3E12 Games Ponies Play.
>>
>>26093319
Pegasi being more independent has been fanon since season 1 faggot
>>
'
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.