[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Waifus vs. Anons Parents, Anon vs. Waifus Parents 4. The revenge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 28
File: 130923195822.jpg (57 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
130923195822.jpg
57 KB, 750x600
The rules are simple: Anons Waifu (or Husbando) meets anons parents or Anon meets the parents of his waifu (or husbando). First two threads were mostly about Twi vs. Anons parents (and my Celestia story), Third thread ( >>26070753 ) zonked out of page ten because lack of safebumpings. So lets try it again.
Writefriends go!
>>
Bump for green.
>>
>>26088693
Oh holy writefriends come home for the big booty Twi, and bless us with green.
>>
Bemp again for green.
>>
>>26088693
Are we forsaken by are writefriend.
>>
>>26090119
here's hoping
>>
Page 10 safe Bump
>>
File: images (59).jpg (9 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
images (59).jpg
9 KB, 278x181
>>
>>26092962
Hey, writefriend here. I've got a lot of stuff to do today, but if you guys keep this thread alive, I'll post green whenever I can throughout the day.
>>
Glad this new thread is still alive after I came back from work.
I have an suggestion for a story. Lyra vs. Fem-Anons parents, but I have no idea how to write it.
>>
>>26095374
And so I appear, like a sudden rainstorm at a kindergarten picnic.

>You are Anon, recently returned from Equestria to your homeland.
>You had the time of your life there, meeting hundreds of ponies, and even finding something a bit...more with one of them.
>It is for this reason you have returned, alongside the Princess of the Equestrian Night, Luna.

Just a preview to confirm I spoke the truth earlier. There is more to come.
>>
>>26095986
Oh, yes.
This is going to be beautyfull!
>>
>>26095986
Continuing...

>You've been worried about this meetup for weeks now, and standing in front of the hotel mirror, you're not getting any calmer.
>You can't even talk to yourself, since your mind seems to be drawing nothing but blanks.
>"Ahem."
>You jerk from your reverie and spin around, smiling instinctively as Luna's eyes meet yours.
>Whew...
>Just staring at her calms you down from almost anything.
>"Is everything quite alright, Anon?"
>You give a quick nod, trying to mask your anxiety.
"Yeah, I just really want this to go well, you know? My parents are nice, but they can take a long time to get warmed up to anything or anyone they don't like."
>She flashes you a quick smirk, stepping in and nuzzling her shoulder against your ribs, emitting a strange purring sound not unlike a cat.
>It's a trait unique to her, as far as you know.
>Not a single other pony in Equestria has ever done this around you.
>You quickly lift her into your arms, pressing her cheek up against your own, and take a deep breath.
>She smells like pine needles and sweet smoke, an intoxicating blend.
>"I wouldn't worry. I'll make sure to be on my very best behavior."
>>
>>26096260
Please proceed.
I love me some cute adorkable Luna.
>>
File: Twilight-clap.gif (52 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
Twilight-clap.gif
52 KB, 360x360
>>26088693
That demotivational is simple, and to the point. It gives me a sort of nostalgic feel, I could definitely have seen this back in the early 2000s.
>>
>>26098100
Actually, it was the best sfw Twi butt image that I could find on my HD.
>>
File: fixed.jpg (77 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
fixed.jpg
77 KB, 750x600
>>26096260
Moar

>>26088693
Pic related
>>
>>26096260
Ok, back with a little more.

>You take a step back, presenting yourself to her.
"How do I look?"
>She mirrors your backward step, looking up and down your whole body.
>"Like a million Bits."
>You flash her a quick grin, adjusting your tie as you do so.
"You ready?"
>She nods, and you step over to the door, opening it and gesturing her out.

Power Gap

>Very little transpired on your 20-minute taxi ride to your parents' house on the edge of the suburbs, aside from a few kisses for luck and courage.
>However, the second that little house appears in your eyesight, it appears as a fortress.
>You cringe, trying not to show your fear and failing horribly.
>A warmth grips your hand, and you glance down to see a dark blue aura surrounding it.
>Luna places a hoof under your chin and directs your gaze to hers.
>"You'll be fine, Anon. It's just you and me."
>>
>>26099937
Nice!
>>
Still waiting for Kactus to deliver Twi-butt, thou.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 411x719) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 411x719
>>26101233
I might be able to get in one more section tonight, but it'll be a little while before it's posted.
>>
>>26099937
I wanna know what the taxi driver thought.
>>
>>26102390
Keep it up, writefriend. Luna is one of my favorites.
>>26102865
This.
>>
>>26099937
Some of you wanted to know the taxi driver's thoughts, so that'll be tonight's last bit.

>You are a taxi driver in Los Angeles, catering to the transportation needs of Anon.
>You've been in the business for years now, seen pretty much all there is to see.
>Even so, you can help but raise an eyebrow when Anon slides into your backseat alongside what looks to be a dark blue horse with wings and a horn.
>You'd been told to expect him to be in odd company, and you knew he'd been to some weird horse planet, which was why he was so famous.
>The prospect of having an alien horse in your cab, though, was still a bit off-putting.
"Well, where can I take you to?"
>Anon slides a piece of paper into the passenger seat with an address scribbled on it and proceeds to lay his head in his hands.
>The address is for an old development on the outskirts of town, but you're more interested in the horse behind you as you put the car in gear.
>She seems to be nuzzling up against him and...purring?
>That's kind of weird, but kind of adorable too.
>You take off, letting the purr of both the horse and your engine fill your mind until one of them stops.
>The car is still moving, so you take a quick glance in your rear view mirror.
>jawdrop.jpg
>The dude is tongue fencing this horse like nobody's business.
>For a moment, you consider stopping right then and there, then you remember that this is an alien.
>She might not take kindly to any rude advances, and she probably has other forms besides a horse.
>Dozens of crazy theories fly through your head, as well as an inexplicable sense of jealousy, which you quickly beat back.
>Sure, she's pretty nice looking for what she is, but come on now...
>You shake out of your thoughts and focus on the road until you make it to the address, at which point Anon steps out of the car and stops.
>You lean out of the window, ready to wait if he's not gonna take long.

Alright, keep it alive. More tomorrow, whenever I get a few free minutes.
>>
>>26088693
Back we have green coming. bump
>>
File: react_shy_mic.png (216 KB, 639x490) Image search: [Google]
react_shy_mic.png
216 KB, 639x490
4 hour bump
>>
>>26103525
Back from work. I really like that bit with the cabbie. Keep it up. I also liked the part earlier where you described Lunas smell. Thats cool, I should have though about that in my Celestia story earlier ( in my headcanon all of the ponies have a very distinctive, individual but very plesant smell, fyi Celestia smells like a summer meadow after a thunderstorm, with a hint of vanilla).
>>
File: tumblr_m3avq3o3MH1rody9mo1_400.gif (810 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3avq3o3MH1rody9mo1_400.gif
810 KB, 300x200
>>26105699
>Celestia smells like a summer meadow after a thunderstorm, with a hint of vanilla).
>>
>>26105739
Did I just drop my spaghetti?
>>
File: 1450299133146.jpg (9 KB, 240x225) Image search: [Google]
1450299133146.jpg
9 KB, 240x225
>>26105765
I'm just happy that I now associate one of my favorite mares with vanilla petrichor now.
>>
>>26103525
Back to our hero...

>You watch in abject terror as your parents throw open the screen door, making a beeline for the car.
>You've got just enough time to shimmy around the side and open the Princess's door before they both reach you, tackling you with two big hugs.
>You grin a bit as you return the hugs.
>For the briefest of moments, you feel as if your fears have been completely unfounded.
>Everything is the same as its always been.
>Your dad still smells like menthol cigarettes, your mom like dish soap and fresh bread.
>But then...you feel her lungs deflate, and she begins to pull away from you.
>You step back, and both sets of eyes are directed very pointedly at Luna.
>You're almost shocked at the motions your own body takes, instinctively stepping to her side and staring across the space at the both of them.
"Mom, Dad...I'd like to introduce you to my fiancé. This is Luna."
>>
File: 1450437479981.jpg (64 KB, 631x630) Image search: [Google]
1450437479981.jpg
64 KB, 631x630
>>26105928
>>
>>26105928

>They glance between you and the Alicorn, clearly trying to mask a lot of skepticism.
"Now I know what you're thinking..."
>You are interrupted by Luna taking a quick step outward and bowing low to your parents, causing you to draw a complete blank.
>Clearly unsure of what to do, your parents return the bow uncertainly.
>You take a quick breath.
>Maybe this won't go as terribly as you were afraid of.
>>
>>26105928
>>26106125
Dude, you´re on a roll! Keep it coming!
>>
>>26106125
I've found that my meager writefagging gets a little bit of a boost when I remind myself that I don't need to be doing it and let myself daydream a bit. Hope that helps.

>>26106507
This guy gets it.
>>
>>26106125
>As all three of them straighten up, Luna steps forward and extends a hoof toward your father.
>"It is a great pleasure to meet you, Mr. Ymous."
>He raises an eyebrow skeptically, but grasps her hoof and gives it a light shake.
>"Uh, yeah. Nice to meet you too."
>She grins politely and moves toward your mother, extending the same hood.
>Your mother takes it quickly, and you see her forearm twitch a bit, hinting that she's undergoing her typical squeezing contest with Luna.
>It takes almost twenty seconds before she realizes that Luna is wearing steel hoof guards.
>You can't help but smirk a bit as your mother pulls her hand back quickly.
"So, shall we head inside?"
>Everyone nods, turning toward your front door.
>>
>>26088693
Oh shit is there a pastebin?
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 600x600
>>26107521
Afraid not, never made one.
>>
>>26107521
I have at least my celestia story saved on my HD.
>>
>>26108071
Pls share
>>
>>26108071
>celestia story
tell me more...
>>
>>26108869
Sure, I´d love to, I´d just love to know how.
>>
Cuz they gonna do you wrong
>>
>>26088693
No I trust are based writefags to return.
>>
>>26088693
Bump
>>
I can't be no number one, but I can be your jam
>>
File: wisdom.jpg (85 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
wisdom.jpg
85 KB, 750x600
Wise bump is wise.
>>
Does anybody know the wedbsite where you can upload your stories to link them to here?
>>
>>26114586
Zero insult in my voice as I inform you that I feel like I'm being baited with such a question on this of all sites... but... pastebin?
>>
>>26115036
Pastebin.
Thank you. I´m embarrased to say that I actually forgot the name.
>>
So here is the pastebin of my story:
http://pastebin.com/iXYMsAE7
>>
>>26106634

>As you approach the door, you feel a hand on your shoulder.
>It's your dad, gesturing you to the corner of the patio as your mother and Luna head inside.
>You reluctantly part with them, following your father as he lights up a cigarette and stares at you for a second.
"Do I have a growth or something?"
>He shakes his head and sighs, puffing out a ring of smoke.
>"No, I'm just a bit curious as to...well..."
"Why I'm planning on getting married to a pony?"
>"Well, yeah."
>You take a breath and nod.
>This question was bound to come sooner or later, so sooner was probably better.
"I'm marrying Luna because I love her. It's that simple."
>Your dad purses his lips, but before he can offer a retort, you continue.
"Dad, I spent almost a year in Equestria. The inhabitants are just as intelligent as humans, more so in a few cases. I'm not taking advantage of her or anything."
>Your father takes a deep draw on his cigarette and tosses it down, crushing the butt out absentmindedly.
>"Alright, fair enough. Only...have you two..."
>Another imminent question, one that's a lot easier to answer.
"No, dad. I haven't slept with her yet."
>He nods stepping toward the door.
>"Just checking."
>>
File: 1450592392646.gif (827 KB, 513x475) Image search: [Google]
1450592392646.gif
827 KB, 513x475
>>26116444
Dad is jealous
>>
Page 10 bump.
>>
>>26116444
Looks great man. I´m curious how Luna and Mom-Anon get along.
>>
Bamp
>>
>>26118644
inb4
>"stay away from my son u dirty whorse"
inb4
>"why is my son a dirty horse fucker"
inb4inb5
>>
>>26088693
bump
>>
Safebump before bed. Also please more green!
>>
File: image.png (275 KB, 438x541) Image search: [Google]
image.png
275 KB, 438x541
I am pic related, as my power continues to flicker on and off, not allowing me to post things.

>You and your father both step inside, and you rapidly find your face buried in a pile of blue fluff.
"Hello, Luna."
>"Anon, this is truly incredible! I know you told me that much of your world was run on electricity, but this is absolutely unbelievable!"
>You glance around her at your mom, who seems to have her left eyebrow permanently locked in the up position.
"You showed her the microwave, didn't you?"
>A quick nod, and you place Luna on the ground.
"Fair enough."
>You can't help but notice your dad's finger tapping on the counter, mere seconds after coming in.
>areyoukiddingme.jpg
>Luna seems to follow your gaze, and flashes a mild grin at your father.
>"Sir, if I may, I noticed earlier that you were using a certain substance. If you're being troubled by some form of addiction, I believe I could help you with it."
>Your father chuckles a bit.
>"No offense, ma'am, but I've been smoking for 34 years, and I've tried every method there is of quitting."
>Luna gives a slight grin, tilting her head to the side a bit.
>"Humor me, if you would."
>He shrugs, standing up to his full height.
>"Shoot."
>Her horn sparks, and you watch in awe as a cloud of yellow-gray steam rises from your father's pores.
>The whole thing collects above him and directs itself out the back door, floating upward immediately.
>Your dad feels his whole body, grinning in shock and awe as he takes a deep breath.
>"You're kidding..."
>>
>>26122048
Aww shit, detox unit luna.
>>
>>26122048
Wait is luna ...3ft tall?
>>
Trace my steps on what they never taught me
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 830x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 830x650
>>26123653
Right about.
>>
Bump, since its pretty in the back allready.
>>
>>26122048
Another great part, adorkable Luna is best Luna. Only one question, how long is Luna on earth that she is amazed by electricity and a microwave oven? Shouldn´t she have seen this at anons place?
>>26123653
Little ponies are little.
>>
>>26125847
They've been back for exactly one day, staying in a hotel on the outskirts of LA.
Muh headcanon has always been that the proverbial portal to horse world appears just underneath the Golden Gate Bridge, so she hasn't been here very long at all, and certainly not seen the operation of a microwave or the like.

Glad you asked. The green sections I do tomorrow will probably cover this in a bit more depth.
>>
>>26126191
Ah cool, thank you for clarifying. This leads to another question, why is visiting his parents the first thing on his list? Also I kinda had the impression that they had allready been on earth for at least a few weeks from the previous parts of the story.
Sorry for being nitpicky. :P
>>
>>26088693
bump
>>
>>26126191

More good questions, and I can see where you're coming from. This, though, should clear all that right up.

>Your father rushes outside, faster than you've seen him go in years, and through the kitchen window you can see him out there taking massive breaths.
>He lets out a hearty laugh, clearly elated.
>You begin to frown as he fishes the little box from his pocket, but after a final look at it, he drops it straight to the ground and crushes it under his foot.
>Shortly after, he steps back inside, grinning and taking massive breaths.
>"Man...I just...wow..."
>Your mother seems genuinely happy, and glances between your father and Luna for a few seconds before turning to you.
>"Well, I'd say this is cause for a little celebration. What would you two like for dinner tonight? We'll get something out of the cellar to go with it."
>Your lungs deflate at your mother's thinly veiled attempt to determine Luna's age.
>Luckily, it's not a subject the Princess is touchy about, which is lucky, considering the number in question has four digits.
"I'd say a veggie stir fry, if that's alright with you, Luna?"
>She turns briefly to you, nodding silently as she watches the results of her work.
>Namely, the beaming smile on your father's face.
>"That, and maybe some of the good stuff you two keep under those tiles in the cellar."
>Your parents glance at one another and grin a bit, then your dad turns to you, trying to suppress said grin.
>"No idea at all what you're talking about. We absolutely don't keep any alcohol under the floor of our cellar."
>Now they both bust out laughing, and your dad steps over to pat you on the back.
>"Sure, no problem. Just don't start on your jar too early into dinner. You won't be able to taste anything if you do."
>You roll your eyes, stepping into the living room with your father and sliding into the couch opposite his recliner.
>Luna hops up beside you, curling up and laying on the next cushion in her usual adorable fashion.
>>
>>26127936
>She rests her head on your knee, and you lean back as your dad begins the inevitable interrogation.
>"So, how long have you two known each other?"
>You think back a bit, trying to discern the first day you met, but it was actually almost a year ago to the day, considering that was when you went through to Equestria.
"About a year. We've been dating for two months, if that's what you mean."
>He nods, seemingly in approval.
>"And, erm, how long have you been back?"
>This one requires notably less thought on your part.
"One day. Just long enough to get customs paperwork done and clear Luna through that little encampment they set up around the portal. Luckily, the Equestrians are political allies now, so they were more or less inclined to release one of the Princesses."
>As you speak, you instinctively move your hand over to Luna's neck, resting it on her collarbone.
>Your dad nods once again, leaning back in his armchair.
>"And you two are happy?"
>You give a single, definite nod in reply.
>"Well, I've got no objections. I wish you two the best."
>You're almost positive this is some of the happiness from his earlier detox session talking, but you're relieved to see how easygoing he was going to be.
>Your mother, on the other hand...
>Well, no point in worrying about that yet.
>Her tradition was to chase away your prospects for a relationship after the first dinner, and to be fair, Luna was over 1000 years old.
>You found it difficult to believe that your mother would throw anything at her she'd never seen or heard.
>And so, with that comforting thought in your head, you lean back against the couch and doze off.
>>
File: twi giddy.gif (587 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
twi giddy.gif
587 KB, 500x500
>>26127998
Crush her, Luna.
>>
bump for Luna green
>>
>>26127998
This is lovely, keep it up.
I was wondering, how did Anon end up in Equestria? was he some sort of ambassador for Earth?
>>
>>26088693
Anon's parents, vs waifu's parents.

Tests of physical prowess, wit, and sexual ability with unfamiliar partners.

Anon, and waifu, both traumatized by the end.
>>
>>26130176
Toppus kekum.
>>
File: 1430711341785.jpg (12 KB, 320x300) Image search: [Google]
1430711341785.jpg
12 KB, 320x300
where is all the pony porn on this site also I want to cum inside Rainbow Dash
>>
File: image.png (345 KB, 505x524) Image search: [Google]
image.png
345 KB, 505x524
>>26131131
Just stop.
>>
>>26131131
What.
>>
>>26131131
Try /trash/ you meme-spouting faggot.
>>
p.10 bump
>>
Please writefriends come back!
>>
>>26131131
sauce on this image please
>>
File: 1435538223092.jpg (47 KB, 1000x454) Image search: [Google]
1435538223092.jpg
47 KB, 1000x454
>>26133316
The only way you're getting sauce on that pic is if you jack-off onto your monitor.
>>
>>26134093
Now that I see the image, Gilda vs. Anons parents sounds like fun.
>>
Where are my write-friends at!
>>
File: 1430074730289.png (463 KB, 1000x898) Image search: [Google]
1430074730289.png
463 KB, 1000x898
>>26135059
I can see the worst-case scenario now:

>Gilda get drunk and insults Dadanon's... well, everything
>The color of paint on the outside of the house
>The car he drives
>The teams he roots for
>The clothes he's wearing
>The furniture she's sitting on
>Anon would try to stop her, but the last time he tried to speak up against her, all he got for his efforts were choked the fuck out, stripped naked and thrown out onto the front lawn
>He could only sit quietly while the inevitable happened
>Dadanon speaks up
>"Listen here, you little bird-brained bitch, I don't normally slap around foul-mouthed hens, but for you, I'm making an exception."
>"Oh, really, you limp-dicked chimp? Well, I've never beat up a flaming fairy in his own house before, but I guess there's a first time for every thing!"
>>
>>26136462
Not bad/10
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 565x236) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 565x236
>>26136278
I swear, I'll be back with new sections in an hour, tops! Don't give up on me.
>>
>>26136597
I LIIIVE!

>You're not sure how long you're asleep, but by the time you wake up, the delicious mixture of Worcestershire sauce and honey barbeque.
>Clearly, your mother hasn't lost the touch.
>You almost leap up, but quickly realize you still have the head of a sleeping pony on your leg.
>Gonna have to Indiana Jones it, then.
>You reach gingerly across the couch, grabbing ahold of a firm pillow and placing it directly beside your leg.
>As you slide from underneath Luna, you replace your thigh with your hand, and subsequently your hand with the pillow, never moving her head more than a centimeter.
>You take a moment to grin down at her before stepping into the kitchen to meet with your mother.
>You make it about two feet in before you are nearly knocked off your feet by a ball of maternal anger.
>She's got you pinned against the counter, whispering in the angriest fashion possible.
>"Are you SERIOUS? You told me that the next time we met, you were going to be engaged. But a HORSE?"
>donewiththis.exe
"Well, mother..."
>Her eyes bulge notably as the sarcasm drips off of your voice.
"For starters, I didn't lie. I came back, I'm engaged. Secondly, she's not a horse. She's a pony. Thirdly, you married dad after the third date. I've been dating Luna for six months now, so I think I might actually be an authority on how good she is for me. And finally, don't you DARE try and split her up from humanity because she looks different. I'd be willing to bet she's a smarter, wiser, and kinder person than anyone in this house, and most of the people in this city."
>Your mother blinks for a moment in shocked silence, stepping back away from you and staring.
>You take a deep breath, coming down from your anger high.
"I'm sorry, mom. But she's my fiancé, and you're not going to change that."
>Your mother nods, a ghost of a smile on her lips.
>"So I see. You really do care about her, don't you?"
>>
>>26136462
Butiful/10.I can see that happen and at the end they drink together and are the best of friends.
>>26136597
I never gave up on you.
>>
>>26137682
Oh fugg, that line at the end... This looks like she is up to no good.
>>
Bemp for the greens.
>>
I´m keeping this thread alive, even if its the last thing I do! Therefore I bump!
>>
File: 1409518605804.jpg (210 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
1409518605804.jpg
210 KB, 945x945
>"Oh, you don't approve? It's adorable that you think that matters to me, though I'll be frank with you here. Your blessing of our relationship would mean a lot to my dear Anon, so how much will it cost for you two to act delighted when he tells you we're engaged tomorrow?"
>>
>>26139881
Is she bribeing them?
>>
>>26140326
Yes.
>>
File: 1420509287142.jpg (68 KB, 865x924) Image search: [Google]
1420509287142.jpg
68 KB, 865x924
>>26139881

>"Oh, woops! Forgive me, Mrs. Mous, I still haven't gotten the hang of this 'cellular telephone' contraption that my darling Anon bought me. By the way, what have you been feeding your boy of late? I must say I'm impressed by his... volume."
>>
>>26137682
"I do. She means just as much to me as dad means to you."
>Your mom considers this prospect for a few moments, nodding slowly.
>"Alright, then. You might want to let them know dinner's just about ready."
>You nod, still a bit on edge, but more willing to let go of a bit of your anger.
>You step into the living room again, leaning down toward Luna and running a hand through her mane.
"Time to get up, Nightlight."
>You smirk as you remember giving her that pet name, for the way her horn throws off light while she dreams.
>She mumbles for a few seconds before lifting her head and placing a peck on your nose.
>"Mmm, something smells absolutely delicious. Allow me to go congratulate your mother on her superb cooking skills."
>You follow behind the beautiful mare as she moves toward the kitchen, punching your dad in the thigh as you go.
>He grumbles, waking quickly and sitting up to follow you.
>As you enter the kitchen you instinctively make a beeline for the silverware drawer, grabbing a group of forks, spoons, and knives and moving over to the table, setting them up quickly.
>Just as you finish, your mother steps over to the table with a massive skillet, the contents of which she proceeds to split between the four plates.
>"Alright, dinner is served!"
>You pull out a chair for Luna, only taking your own seat once she sits.
>Without another word, you all lift your forks, Luna with magic, and begin eating.
>>
>>26140511
Surprise twist: There is horse meat in it!
>>
Of bumpings
>>
>>26127998
>We've been dating for two months
>>26137682
>I've been dating Luna for six months now

so what now?
>>
>>26141571
or Anon took a 4 month nap while his mother cooked.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 221x397) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 221x397
>>26141571
Well...I ballsed that up pretty hard. That first was supposed to be six months, I promise.
>>
>>26141571
Damn. I did not notice that.
And I am REALLY into that story.
>>
>9
>>
>>26088693
bump
>>
File: 1452497588960.gif (2 MB, 507x415) Image search: [Google]
1452497588960.gif
2 MB, 507x415
>>26140511
>Nightlight
Headcannon established.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 300x300
>>26143514
Glad I'm not the only one that thought that.
It's adorable.
>>
>>26141581
Underrated post
>>
>>26143514
I loved that too. Best pet name for best princess.
>>
>9
>>
Bumping for green
>>
Bumparino
>>
>>26148581
>>
We´re kinda in a low here, aren´t we? Write friends, please. Also those who were just thinkig about a story, everything is welcome!
I´m off to work now, hope this thread is still alive when I return.
>>
>>26149524
Fret not, for I have returned from my incredibly enraging troubles with my computer. Hopefully they shall plague me no more, and I shall henceforth lay another green section upon this thread.

>The meal goes in silence for about ten minutes before you each take a moment to lean back, glancing around the table.
>One thing you've learned, Luna doesn't have as much experience at formal occasions as her sister, and is notably shyer.
>Your mother, on the other hand...
>"So, where were you two planning on having this surprise ceremony of yours?"
>Could she have possibly been a bit more blunt about it?
>Luna doesn't seem to mind, though, and perks right up with an answer.
>"Anon and I are going to be having the wedding on the partition leading to the portal. We've already made arrangements for traffic to be redirected, although that was his idea."
>You shrug, feeling no real need to justify not wanting to have cars zooming over your head during one of the most important days of your life.
>"The ceremony will be on this side of the portal, the reception will be on the other. As I recall, my sister has brought in two ponies by the names of Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich to plan the whole thing once we pass through. I'm quite looking forward to it."
>Your mother nods, obviously not satisfied but sated for the moment, giving you enough time to press your own questions.
"So, mom, how have you and dad been?"
>She blinks for a moment as her mind switches gears, lifting up the jar of clear liquid before her and taking a small sip before cutting it immediately with a sip of apple juice from the plastic cup beside it.
>Before she can reply, Luna turns to you and begs a quick question.
>"So sorry to interrupt, but I couldn't help but notice how sparingly you're all drinking this...ahem, drink. Is there something special about it?"
>You lift your own jar, swilling it around for a second before tipping it up a bit, feeling the explosive burn in the back of your throat.
>>
>>26150209
Bravo anon , loving it.
>>
>>26150209

"Special? Well, you might say that..."
>Your parents glance over at you, clearly in disapproval of what you're about to say.
"Technically, it's illegal, since we received it across state lines. This stuff is called moonshine, specifically, North Carolina White Lightning. A lot of people consider this to be the strongest alcohol that humans can partake of. That...is why we're taking it slow. I watched someone down a jar of this in three minutes one time. He slept for three days straight."
>Luna takes a cautious glance at the jar, lifting it to her nose and sniffing.
>Her eyebrows shoot up, but they don't stay that way.
>After a second's hesitation, she tips the jar back and takes a huge gulp of the liquid.
>Every pair of eyes at the table bulge, including hers, as she forces down the moonshine, tablespoon by horrific tablespoon.
>As she finally works down the last of it, she reaches for her apple juice, tipping it back and draining the entire glass in ten seconds.
>She replaces it on the table, her eyes watering and a flush spreading through her face.
>"My apologies...the only alcoholic beverages I'd ever heard of came from either Manehattan as a wheat brew, or the Apple family farm as hard cider. I had no idea anypony could produce such a...substance."
>Against your best will and judgement, you begin to chuckle a bit, leaning over and placing her hoof on your forehead as your chuckling devolves into mad laughter alongside your parents.
>"What's so funny?"
>You slow down, sensing a bit of legitimate confusion in her voice.
"No-nothing. It's just...whew. Your face was absolutely priceless."
>She grins a bit, shaking her head and returning to her stir fry.
>As your laughter subsides, you do the same, polishing off the plate quickly and placing the dishes in the sink as the whole family migrates to the living room.
>You immediately head over to the couch, leaning back and allowing Luna to curl up on your chest as your father switches on the TV.
>>
>>26150289
And now either luna's alicorn constitution is immune to alcohol, or we learn what kind of drunk she is. Perhaps a very affectionate drunk.
>>
more of these em
>>
>>26088693
bump
>>
>>26151509
>>
>>26088693
page 9, bump
>>
>>26088693
bump
>>
>>26150209
>>26150289
Drinky Luna, yay!
Love the story so far, keep up the good stuff.
>>
>>26153277
follow the white rabbit
>>
I'm on the edge, so why you playing?
I'm saying
>>
Bumping for da greenz.
>>
p.10 bump
>>
Numbers on the board
>>
Bump before work in the hope that more write friends will share their cretivity immortalized in green with us.
>>
>>26150289
i want more
>>
>>26150289
A bit more for tonight, sorry for slow updates. I'm not at my house, so I'm limited to late night sessions.

>Luna begins to purr again for a few seconds, but she stops almost immediately when your father switches on a game of football.
That's American Football, sorry to anyone who gets up in arms over that.
>"Anon, what is this?"
>You follow her gaze, and she definitely seems worried about what she's seeing.
"What's wrong?"
>"Those...those humans. Why are they attacking each other?"
>You chuckle, sitting up just enough to look her in the eyes.
"They're not, at least not really. The whole thing is a game. The idea is for one team to get the ball into the zone on the opposite end of the field. The other team tries to stop them. It's as simple as that, really."
>She glances over at the TV again, a bit uneasily this time, and you take a quick breath.
"Dad, Mom, I think Luna and I are gonna head to bed."
>They both glance over, a bit of worried expression on their faces, but they nod, cuing you to stand and head out, Luna trotting along behind you.
>Up the stairs, you instinctively walk straight to your bedroom, which has been refurbished with a full size bed and a rather generic bedroom suit that you can't complain about.
>Luna steps over to the window, throwing it open, and gasps.
"What's wrong?"
>You hear her chuckle under her breath, then she closes the window again.
>"Nothing, really. It's just...the moon."
>Right, you'd anticipated that.
>Ponies weren't overly used to the prospect of natural occurrences in weather, or even the passage of time.
"You okay?"
>She turns, nodding, and you notice that the blush has come back into her cheeks.
"Sure about that?"
>"Don't tease me, Anon. I'm just..."
>hiccup.wav
>"Not entirely used to your Earthen alcohol."
>Yeah, you were kind of expecting it to hit her soon.
>She drank more than the rest of you combined at the table, and once she stood up from the couch, everything hit her.
>>
>>26161947

"Tell you what, you lay down, I'll be there in a minute."
>She opts to take your advice, sliding into bed and getting up under the poofy comforter that your mother probably made.
>After a quick slip into the bathroom to brush your teeth, you toss all your clothes except your underwear to the corner, quickly shimmying into the bed beside her and rolling over to look at her.
>You just stare for a few moments, watching her lay there until she turns to you as well.
>"Anon?"
"Right here."
>"Do you...do you think that we'll be happy together?"
>You roll over, facing toward the ceiling for a moment.
>The question is one that plagues every relationship, this much you're sure of.
>That being said, you decide to let your hearts determine the answer.
>You roll over again, facing her once more, and lean in to her.
>Her horn presses up against your forehead, and you extend one arm, wrapping it around her shoulder.
"I tell you what, Luna. Close your eyes, and I'll close mine. You can let my dreams answer that for you."
>She grins, but you can already see her eyelids drifting shut from the fatigue of the day.
>Not wanting to keep her waiting, you quickly follow suit, falling almost immediately into the ever-sweetening embrace of the night.
>>
>>26161947
Kind of would've been funny to see her drunk and enthused over a game of sportball.
>>
File: quagboner.png (189 KB, 405x304) Image search: [Google]
quagboner.png
189 KB, 405x304
>>26162015
>"I tell you what, Luna. Close your eyes, and I'll close mine. You can let my dreams answer that for you."

Heart boner, anon.
>>
>>26088693
bump
>>
>>26162015
This is one of the sweetest stories I've ever read. Keep it up, man. You're doing great!

I really wish I had a Luna plushie to cuddle.
>>
>>26088693
bump
>>
>>26163087
I wholeheartly agree.
Super-sweet story with a super-sweet Luna.
I love the Luna in this story, because she is my perfect Luna; a nigh-immortal, ultra-powerfull being, yet a cute, sometimes awkward dorkette, always a bit insecure and afraid that people don´t appreciate her.
I have a Luna plush that I absolutely love, I´m a bloke in his mid-thirties, yet hugging her makes everything better.
>>
>>26162015
>"I tell you what, Luna. Close your eyes, and I'll close mine. You can let my dreams answer that for you."
Call me a faggot, but that's actually really sweet and romantic.
>>
File: 1451854208033.gif (96 KB, 462x446) Image search: [Google]
1451854208033.gif
96 KB, 462x446
>>26166423
this
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.