[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Peridot is in Equestria. What happens?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 13
File: 1452284802492.png (56 KB, 381x239) Image search: [Google]
1452284802492.png
56 KB, 381x239
>Peridot is in Equestria.
What happens?
>>
>>26079914
a dragon eats her gem and no one cares
>>
>>26079914
She collapses under the weight of her own hair.
>>
>>26079914
Rape
>>
>>26079914
inb4 tumblr banhammer
>>
>>26079924
>Regularly appalled by the fact that the small lizard creature consumes gems.
>The girls always have to keep a eye on spike because he's always staring at her with a hungry look in his eyes.
>Always telling Rainbowdash to go back to "Clod's Dale"
>>
>>26079914
>>>/trash/
>>
>>26079914
Nothing
She goes straight to the >>>/trash/
>>
File: 1451898424958.gif (310 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
1451898424958.gif
310 KB, 500x286
>>26079914
When she is done with her bizarre adventures with naruto and harry potter in undertale.
>>
>>26079914
She is blown away by the fact that everything is drawn in an appealing art style.

You know, instead of looking like something that came out of a cat's asshole.
>>
File: call the police.png (127 KB, 353x314) Image search: [Google]
call the police.png
127 KB, 353x314
>>26079914
>calls celestia a cloud
>gets banished to the moon
>she contacts yellow diamond
>blow planet up
>>
File: DefineAutism.jpg (40 KB, 383x367) Image search: [Google]
DefineAutism.jpg
40 KB, 383x367
>>26079914
>Steven Universe thread
>>>/trash/
>>
>>26079998
you have it the other way around, brony
>>
>>26079948
I bet Spike would fall in love with her.
>>
>>26080012
>Definition of autism
You're living it mang.
>>
>>26079914
/trash/ the /co/cksucker
>>
Singing and shit, mostly.
>>
I will never understand the hate for this show, especially coming from /mlp/ of all boards.
>>
>>26080064
She doesn't sing, though. It's mostly Pearl, Garnet, and Steven that does that. Peridot was just caught in that crossfire.
>>
>>26080066
I think it is because of the fans.
But it must be something more.
>>
File: 1450607512112.jpg (270 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1450607512112.jpg
270 KB, 700x700
>>
>>26080008
I'm pretty sure the ponies, dragons and all the other creatures can handle the diamonds and homeworld
>>
File: 1434623970484.png (259 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1434623970484.png
259 KB, 500x375
>>26080066
I honestly didn't care too much about the show itself in its early episodes, it's gotten slightly better recently since they're actually showing more gem shit, but it's funny to antagonize the people that love it because they are incredibly defensive, standoffish and thin skinned.
>>
>>26080125
>>
Another shifty General. That's what.
>>
>>26080171
Magic > Gem technology
Friendship > fusions
Seriously though, Celestia could solo a gem army.
>>
I want tumblr to leave
>>
>>26079998
Almost quads is right.
>>
>>26080315
>Celestia could solo a gem army
>Ran away from NMM
>Fooled by Dicksword
>Lazer'd by the bug
>Fucking vines
>>
File: OFF YOU GO.gif (1000 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
OFF YOU GO.gif
1000 KB, 540x304
>>26080315
>>
>>26079948
>Always telling Rainbowdash to go back to "Clod's Dale"
Sugar please make this happen.
>>
As a mexifag, this is The song to sing to your Gemfu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYaL050yylA
>>
>>26079914
Would you get the fuck off our board
Not even /trash/ wants you
>>
>>26082156
You fucking idiot, it was about to get archived on page 10. God you are far worse than the nigger that set up this bait. Thanks a lot
>>
File: nuclear_clown_bomb.jpg (187 KB, 1400x929) Image search: [Google]
nuclear_clown_bomb.jpg
187 KB, 1400x929
This...
>>
MODS
>>
File: 1450934326508.jpg (47 KB, 417x409) Image search: [Google]
1450934326508.jpg
47 KB, 417x409
>>26082156
>>26082195
This thread could have just 404'd without your help.
>>
>>26079914
Stop. This isn't funny. This board is specifically for ponies. Only one kind of autism is allowed here
>>
>>26079914
She would be terrified for dragons and call everyone a clod. Now go back to /sug/ or /trash/ faggot
I'll look out for you there fellow perifag

>>26080171
>>26080759
She really reminds me of cats. Both are dicks without being aware of it.
>>
>>26082202
I sage my posts, faggot.
>>
>>26079914

Spike eats her.
>>
>>26083064
kek
>>
File: 1438151334592.jpg (78 KB, 968x573) Image search: [Google]
1438151334592.jpg
78 KB, 968x573
>>26079914
>>
>>26079914
back to tumblr you dumb faggot
>>
>>26083163
SU is a better cartoon than your barney autism, you cucked faggot.
>>
>>26080740
>ran away from NMM
To get to the Elements
>fooled by Discord
Being able to solo something does not mean being omniscient
>lazer'd by bug queen fueled by absurdly high amounts of love energy
FTFY
>fucking vines
I think, secretly, being molested by nature was her fetish. They were called Plunderseeds, after all, if I recall.
Plus, there's still the whole "she can move the sun at past light speed" thing.
Even without the benefit of being able to hold a nearby star in waiting (assuming she can only manipulate Equestria's sun here), she's quite formidable.
I agree that her being able to solo armies is well pushing believability, especially considering the season five finale, but don't sell her short.
Magic is a powerful thing, and it takes Time Lord tier technology to deal with it outright.
I don't think gems are nearly that advanced, but I could be selling them short, too.
What feats have they displayed in terms of tech?
>>
>>26083173
>opinion
Discarded
>>
>>26080033
>butthurt
>damage control
>>
>>26079914
>I used an SU pic as a reaction to something and my thread gets deleted.
>You do a "Peridoy in Equestria" and nobody is blinking an eye.

What the hell man?!
>>
>>26080138
Remember when this fandom was like tha-oh wait...
>>
>>26083234
Technically, it's pony related.
I don't think the mods will intervene unless it blatantly breaks a rule, anyways, given how much they dislike us.
>>
>>26083194
They've got future space tech.
Interstellar travel, giant lazer canons, Something akin to electronics, but crystal and more advanced, fierce loyalty to Diamond Authority, they don't need to eat, breathe, unless gem is shattered they can reform in about few minutes to few days, some have abilities like future vision, flight, controlling massive bodies of water freely, super strength, fire & freezing cold.
They also dont age.

Ponies would have it really hard against them.
>>
>>26083194
>To get the elements
Twilight found them, and Celestia didn't show up till after the fact. If NMM didn't already deal with her, the eternal night wouldn't have already started, and she would have likely gone for Tia first before addressing the public

>Discord
I'm going to assume that there were other reasons why she didn't directly step in, but its clear that she had no intention of dealing with him on her own - possibly because she wasn't prepared to.

>Chrysalis
Fair.
It baffles me that no one apologized to Twilight after this shitfest

Also, raising the sun is a fuckton easier for her than any other pony since its a talent-related gift. It once took many unicorns to do the same, but she can do it alone because of her own talent.

Dealing with the moon in Luna's absence is a different case, though. She might have had help or really had to work hard at doing it herself.

As for Gem Tech? We don't know the exact limits. Its clear that they've made entire planets into "Geo-Weapons", which could be something used to attack/destroy other enemy planets, and even though Gems have lots of tech, a lot of their abilities also have magic-like properties

Lapis Lazuli's control of water, Pearl's holo-form projections, Sapphire/Garnet's ability to see into the future, Ruby's fire conjuring, many gems being able to shapeshift/transform their bodies, ect
>>
>>26079914
She does something fucking retarded like piss of a government official from her home planet so she'll send resources (that she explicity said ahe doesn't care about, which I assume means she basically has an infinite supply to work with) to come and smash Equestria to bits and pieces.

Actually, thinking on this, I would love to see a series where Peridot fights an armada of homeworld gems by herself. It'd be kindof intense to know that if she poofs back into her gem to regenerate, she'll be killed, so she has to deal with any amount of damage inflicted on her in battles.

What in the everliving fuck am I talking about?
>>
>>26083250
>interstellar travel
Seems good so far. How large are the ships in question?
>giant lazer cannons
Could be nasty. How big of a dent do they leave? On a scale from "small crater the size of the laser to " continent has been reshaped "? Also, what's the longest range they have been seen used at effectively, or, alternatively, what is their stated maximum effective range? Pone magic seems limited by line of sight, with the exception of teleportation, which I think operates by memory, and magic they use either hits instantly, or shows no signs of entropy during travel.
>something akin to electronics
Pony tech is sporadic at best, but their magic seems to be able to function in a similar fashion, either used as the fuel for said devices or substituted outright. Magic, ain't it great?
>but more advanced
Elaborate
>fierce loyalty to diamond authority
I'm guessing that takes conversion out of the equation.
>don't need to eat or breathe
Impressive. Can they survive in a vacuum unaided? JW.
>can reform after varying amounts of time
Can anything actually kill them? Also, we've seen that the reforming process can be stopped. While I doubt the Equestrians would figure that out immediately, I'm sure they could imprison any fallen gems easily enough.
>free control over various elements
I remember seeing some damn impressive water shit from Lapis, namely using the entire fucking ocean to reach space. Is that the standard, or is she something of a rare, gifted sort?
>super strength
Useful, but not unique or guaranteeing a victory, or even exclusive to them here.
>also, they don't age
As of season five, the same might be true for ponies. Twilight mentioned fighting Starlight for all of eternity, so unless their version of time travel also stops them from aging (possibly, but I doubt it for practical reasons). Combining this with a statement about Twalot not ourliving her friends from the developers of the show leaves me enough reason to believe ponies may be Immortal(cont)
>>
/mlp/ needs to merge back with /co/ to survive the next 11 months.
>>
>>26083345

>What in the everliving fuck am I talking about?
Something interesting. I forgot about the fact that they've got a whole space armada going on seeing that they conquest/colonize other planets.

How would ponies deal with armored spaceships descending or raining fire down on their cities and towns? I doubt Shining's barrier can hold out against an assault like that for very long, and it would still leave the rest of Equestria at their mercy.

>>26083365
>How large are the ships in question?
Likely anywhere between Peridot's hand ship and the relic they found Peridot snooping around in when they were chasing her

>Can they survive in a vacuum unaided? JW.
Its very possible that they can. Their bodies naturally adapt to root themselves to whatever planet they're on, so they wont get pulled into the vacuum of space in the first place

> Is that the standard, or is she something of a rare, gifted sort?

I dont think its rare, but that's not common either. Sapphire was said to be a pretty "Rare Gem", compared to Rubies being a dime a dozen.

>As of season five, the same might be true for ponies

We've seen ponies of all ages, though. I think the statement about outliving her friends was just because the writers aren't going to address death/life loss directly in a show like this. Its definitely clear at least some are long lived into the millenia (Celestia, Luna, possibly Cadence and Twilight), and others have long life spans (G.Smith), but I wouldn't call it immortality.
>>
>>26083266
>twilight found them
I thought you might have been talking about Celestia's first encounter with her, in which she did in fact bait her off.
>discord
You're talking about his betrayal to tirek, right?
the only thing that could actually deal with discord were the Elements, which had been previously sacrificed to heal the Tree of harmony. She really had nothing to keep Q junior from fucking shit up at that point, and was hopeful that friendship would keep him loyal. Basically, she took a xanatos gambit, and lost hard
>fair
Thank you.
I'm also confused by that.
>raiding the sun is a fuckton easier for her than anypony else, owing to her talent
I'm summarizing that point because I'm on a mobile, but I can see your point there.
I think experience is the key there. Cel has been doing it for thousands of years
>geo tech that makes planets into weapons
Yikes. Have we seen those planet weapons in action?
>magical abilities
I addressed my thoughts on those with another Anon. See my 2k character post for that and some other questions.
>>
>>26083412
Fair enough. Given yours and the other anon's statwments, I think the only thing preventing a wipe on the pony side would be their usual deus ex machina (rainbow power, discord, etc.). They are certainly outclassed in tech, and gem magic seems very potent.
>regarding potential immortality
I had forgotten about that.
I'll chalk that up up to time travel shenanigans then.
If nothing else the gems could outsiege them.
>>
>>26083365
>How large are the ships
Hand ship was few buildings big.http://steven-universe.wikia.com/wiki/Gem_Warship
>cannon
http://steven-universe.wikia.com/wiki/Laser_Light_Cannon_(object)
>elaborate
just think sci-fi computer, holograms, stable videofeed from light-years away.
>Can they survive in a vacuum unaided?
Without any problem.
>Can anything actually kill them?
their 'bodies' are constructed from 'hard light'. Basically, a projection that has weight.
If projection is critically wounded by human standards, like impaled by sword, projection disappears and only gem remains.
From that gem, if time is given, projection is reformed.
If the gem itself is shattered however, that kills the gem.
Gems are located somewhere on the body of projection.
>Is that the standard?
As of now, we have nothing that says it isn't.
Also, that water tower? Lapis could do that with her gem fractured. Something to think about.
>>
Discord, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Candence, Twilight, Rainbow Dash, and Maud
Vs
The entire Home world and gems.....

Yeah, Equestria wins.
I bet a team of Earth Ponies and Dragons can even deal with lesser gems such as Pearls and even Jaspers.
>>
>>26083365
Judging by this post, and seeing how you're interested, you should probably watch the show.

The art style starts off really uncanny at first, but during the last quarter of season 1 and all throughout season 2 the art style starts to solidify and look nice.

I'm saying this because literally everything else about the show is fucking amazing.
>>
>>26083505
You forget about fusion. 3 fused Rubies looked to be pretty strong in the show, imagine 3 fused Jaspers.
>>
>>26083488
Very impressive feats, comparatively speaking. I think without the intervention of either Discord, that weird, unquantifiable rainbow power, or celestia taking a serious turn for OOC, and incinerating them pre-emptively, the gems could take Equestria without a doubt.
and I'm a ponyfag
>>
>>26083591
Believe it or not, I have watched a fair portion of it. I don't hate it, but I stopped watching shortly before the arrival of Peridot (I decided to buy a 1911 and learn to shoot), so I was hoping to fill in some missing knowledge for this vs. thread, which you have done spectacularly. Thanks for that.
>>
>>26083627
And i might just pick up again, upon hearing this. God knows I love some science fantasy.
>>
Fuck you mods, delete this faggotry.
sage
>>
>>26083603
Maud eats fucking rocks and gems. She has no problem with Jasper or even 3
>>
File: garbage day!.jpg (46 KB, 1259x680) Image search: [Google]
garbage day!.jpg
46 KB, 1259x680
>>26079914
Put your hotpockets down and delete this shit, faggot.
>>
>>26080138
its fan are female autists aka feminists
funnily enough gems represent everything they abhor and the protagonists are wimps
except for the dad, he's the only one who's good
>>
Even the freaking show acknowledged how much the Crystal Gems sucked as heroes, cortecy of Peridot saying how it was:

You did not save the planet, you just made Homeworld come to the conclusion it is better to destroy it.
>>
>>26084307
For all intents and purposes, Homeworld would have destroyed it either way. The method, results and time taken would have just been different.
>>
>>26085192
This, at least earth has a chance. Peridot thinks that earth's destruction by home world is inevitable but that will be shown to be wrong.
>>
>>26083234
You just got caught at a bad time or were in a shit thread.
I used one and nothing happened. Nobody even responded to it because I didn't do some shit like >inb4 SU with it or something.
>>
Fuck off /co/mblr
>>
>>26083641
Does the 1911 have to do with why you stopped watching? Also congrats on your first firearm.
>>
File: 1417273063331.jpg (53 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1417273063331.jpg
53 KB, 680x680
EQG threads aren't bad enough, we don't need this shit here too. Please discuss your shitty SJW show back on Tumblr.
>>
>>26085262
I tend to shift focus entirely when I want to become proficient in something, so yes, it had something to do with it, and thank you. It has been quite fun to delve into something new.
>>
epic bump
>>
Its either this or undertale
>>
>>26087074
I genuinely didn't see the appeal of undertale.
>>
>>26087122
I don't either, and having it pushed as the best thing in forever constantly has pushed it slightly to the bad side of "annoying" to me now.
>>
>>26087159
Thank you. I'm glad I'm not the only one.
I mean, for all its memes and hype, dark Souls is at least GOOD, so I could understand the spam, but this game?
Fuck it and the Chinese skeltal knockoff it spawned.
It's the one punch man of vidya right now.
>>
>>26087437
You're far from the only one, but the hate for it gets pretty rabid, and I don't care enough to do that either. The few tracks I ended up hearing I liked so I can give it points for that at least, even if it's not much of a game to me.

What is the deal with OPM right now anyways? I could have sworn that was a webcomic long before now. Is it the new FOTM?
>>
>>26087481
Basically. I don't hate parody anime outright, but I feel that people nowadays try to be too "meta" in things like this.
Sure, it's nice for a few chuckles. Honestly though, I think people just got into the meme snowball of opm a d it, well, snowballed.
Hopefully it will reach the bottom of the hill soon.
Until then, not caring much for it makes for great flame bait.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.