[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when they actually used to save the day together? Now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
Remember when they actually used to save the day together? Now it's just The Twilight Power Hour.
>>
Can you name all the episodes in season 5 where Twilight saves the day all by herself?
>>
File: Him.gif (275 KB, 451x273) Image search: [Google]
Him.gif
275 KB, 451x273
>>26058108
Remember when /mlp/ used fun and exciting? Now it's full of underage and dank memes.
>>
>>26058108
Don't care. I have Luna.
>>
File: 1448034440853.png (557 KB, 905x917) Image search: [Google]
1448034440853.png
557 KB, 905x917
>>26058132
>>
>>26058132
Wrong.
They are just overused memes that have lost all their dank by now.
>>
File: getrekt.png (3 KB, 310x162) Image search: [Google]
getrekt.png
3 KB, 310x162
>>26058131
>OP literally can't, because there are precisely zero
>instead of addressing this, he's abandoned the thread

OP 100% BTFO, show is confirmed still good. Well done anon.
>>
>>26058131

I actually went to go do this, just for OP:

>Amending Fences
"Save the day", not really. Definitely Twilight-centric, but no more than, say, 3/4 of Season 1.

>Do Princesses Dream...
Twilight came up with the idea, so sure, I can buy that.

>Season Finale

Oh, man, imagine that, a final MAGICAL CONFRONTATION requiring a MAGICALLY-POWERFUL HERO.

Frankly, I was glad it wasn't rainbow friendship cannon-mode like every other bad guy.

But yeah, nah, you're full of shit.
>>
>>26058165
>tfw a one-off namefaggotry I did for a different thread persists

fug
>>
File: 1449517027718.jpg (77 KB, 405x370) Image search: [Google]
1449517027718.jpg
77 KB, 405x370
POST ARABS
>>
>>26058131
season 5 is literally the first time the show has been good in since 2012
I assume OP was referring to seasons 3 and 4 which legitimately put twilight in the "lead role" out of fucking nowhere
>>
>>26059532
Even from that pessimistic standpoint this is an argument supporting the show.
>>
itt hasdrones and twilicorn fags happily gobbling up the shit they're served
>>
>>26059609
Great argument bro, you really swayed me with those hawt opinions.
>>
>>26059609
Shh, let them have their little circlejerk.
>>
File: 15.gif (814 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
15.gif
814 KB, 300x300
>>26058108
>anon falls down on his knees and cries in agony
>not because anon is right, but because he's a fucking idiot missing the point like 99% of the fandom for 4 long years.
>begins to cry in fetal position as all the retards even defend that the show isn't utter shit since season 2.
>goes back to /co/ where he belongs and becomes happy again.

I hate you autists so much, you've redpilled so badly that now I can clearly see autists are the scum of the earth and deserve only death.

That's what bothers you, you fucking idiot? So you're not bothered that all characters are acting like autistic flanderized spergs since the first 4 episodes of season 2. If you cannot recognize such a simple fucking behavioral change then you don't belong in a social world. You belong buried in a cemetery 20 feet underground.
>>
>>26059532
Hang yourself already.

Mybe we'll finally get rid of idiots like you and /mlp/ will improve.
>>
>>26058108
bad post and bad meme
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.