[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey fuck nuggets if you are going to try to determine the si
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: faggots ew.png (3 MB, 1392x2290) Image search: [Google]
faggots ew.png
3 MB, 1392x2290
hey fuck nuggets if you are going to try to determine the size of a pony with pixels, use this http://www.convert-me.com/en/convert/length/pixel.html
what I'm looking at is the pixel sizes, fucking idiots
the fact of the matter is people don't know how big a pixel is.
try to convert properly so we can get the real sizes of the pony
>>
>>26003635
But anon, how can we determine the size of beings that are not real?
>>
>>26003638
>mfw they are still on tv nigga
>>
>>26003641
Ok, so around 10cm on a 32" tv.

That's one hell of a LITTLE pony...
>>
>>26003646
>mfw pixels
>>
>>26003648
I hated that movie
>>
>>26003648
Pixels or not pixels, no dick could penetrate a pony that small.
>>
>>26003656
well, i wouldnt say that
have you ever seen a pony pussy
>>
>>26003635
this was fucked up the moment someone used imperial units. fortunately there's an updated chart that uses metric and it's a lot more accurate and trustworthy
>>
>>26003656
A pinky finger, maybe. Provided that the nail has been clipped and the edges smoothed beforehand, to avoid a bloody mess and a dying 10 cm mare.

Not to mention rigor mortis. What if the mare dies and you don't notice immediately? Muscles would probably stiffen and you'd have to go to the hospital to remove the corpse of a dead micro pony from your finger. Explain that, to paramedics!
>>
>>26003667
Honestly no, but if she's 10 cm tall, it means her pussy can't be wider than 3, I guess.
>>
>>26003680
Where? Source pls
>>
>>26003718
source is /mlp/. i don't have it so you will have to hunt it down
>>
The staff confirmed our research

The average ponie is about waist height
They even messured this damn horse in eqg with our apple method

Go fuck your self op
>>
>>26003855
Gota screencap of that or something?
>>
>>26003680
Not accurate if it's not in Hands. The show uses imperial too, despite being made in a metric loving nation.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.