[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Anon, are you autistic or something?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
>"Anon, are you autistic or something?"
>>
>>25992050
no u
>>
Funny you should ask, autism horse.
>>
>>25992050

Naw. Just bored.
>>
File: 1418010446249.png (440 KB, 700x722) Image search: [Google]
1418010446249.png
440 KB, 700x722
>>25992050
Of course, Twiggles
>>
>>25992050
Unfortunately yes. I have been diagnosed recently with Aspergers.
What about you, book horse?
>>
I don't have the paperwork since, you know, teleported to equestria, but yeah basically.
>>
>>25992050
That's spelled "artistic", Toilet Sporkle.
>>
File: GODFUCKINGDAMNIT, TWILIGHT.png (421 KB, 993x559) Image search: [Google]
GODFUCKINGDAMNIT, TWILIGHT.png
421 KB, 993x559
>>25992050
>"Mom, Twilight's being a bitch."
>'Oh that is IT. TWILIGHT!'
>>
>>25992050
I've never been diagnosed as such but I think I might be slightly autistic. I've never actually had a good friend before and as an adult I still find it difficult to make friends and connect with people. People just always never want anything to do with me.

But, Twilight, since you asked if I am, I don't let it get me down or stop me from trying hard in life. It's all about perseverance.
>>
>>25992050
Im not the sperg making a dozen twilight roleplay threads every day
>>
>>25992724
i hate when faggots cant pronounce their "R's" and "L's"
>>
>>25992050
STOP SAYING THAT I AM AUTISTIC TORILITHC SPARGPLE!

>Start stomping on a book she was holding just a pair of seconds ago.
>>
>>25992050
OH MY GOD TWILIGHT ARE YOU BEING ABLEIST RIGHT NOW ARE YOU ACTUALLY DOING THIS ARE YOU FUCKING TRYING TO TRIGGER ME WAS THAT MY PLAN ALL ALONG YOU CIS-ABLED SHITLORD
>>
>>25992050
"Twilight, are you autistic or something?"
>"Oh, that's real matu-"
"ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION."
>>
>>25992050
I wish. Life would be a lot easier if I just stopped giving a fuck.
>>
>>25992050
holy shit a talking horse
>>
>>25992050
Or something.
>>
>>25992050
Yes, Twilight. I was diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder at a later age than a lot of others with my condition, so my therapy was started later than normal for those of us with the disorder. That's why I tend to do or say things that put a lot of people off. Thank you for trying to at least seek knowledge to the reason behind my behaviors, rather than just writing me off outright. I appreciate that. Is there anything else you wanted to know?
>>
>>25992050
No, I'M JUST REALLY FUCKING TRIGGERED THAT YOU WOULD USE SUCH AN ABLEIST SLUR YOU FUCKING BITCH
>>
>>25992050
Alright Twilight, I want you to imagine you're living on a city block. On this block, there's a red house, a green house, a blue house, and a white house. Red man lives in the red house, the green man lives in the greenhouse, and the blue man lives in the blue house.

Now, who lives in the white house?
>>
>>25992050

Not as autistic as /x/

>>>/x/17172232
>>
>>25992050
Yes, Asperger's.
You'd know all about that, right?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.