[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UK cons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1450228986833.jpg (58 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
1450228986833.jpg
58 KB, 555x555
Eurofag, my country doesn't have any major meetup or convention, just small group meetings, if anything

What's the most important brony event on the UK? And when?

As autistic as it might (will) be, I feel like I have to attend at least one and UK is my best choice. Post experiences and advice about the first time you went to one of these events
>>
Bump for this britbong fellow yuropoor anon
>>
>>25991973
BUCK

https://buckevents.co.uk/buckcon
>>
File: Horror.jpg (48 KB, 430x508) Image search: [Google]
Horror.jpg
48 KB, 430x508
>>25991973
>UK
Absolutely disgusting
>>
>Going to brony conventions
Just book tickets for Gadget Show Live instead
>>
>>25992632
>Manchester
Fuck, I was planning to abuse an old friendship for a bed and money, but she lives too far away from that. Any other notable event?
>>
>>25992718
Nope, BUCK is the only UK "brony" convention in England. There's BronyScott later in the year, but I take it that'd be even further away. The only other notable event is UK Ponycon but that's more a collectors thing since it's older than G3.
>>
>>25993042
Oh well, I'll save for a room and food
Thanks for the help, I hope I see some of you faggots there
>>
>going to a con of sweaty Brits.
Good. It actually fits you
>>
Not UK, but there's HWCon right across the channel in Netherlands.
>>
>>25994505
This, not that I'm going as a dutchfag myself. The only thing that made me slightly interested in the convention is Larson attending it.
>>
>all this brony con hate
I must be some super autist. I've been to 6.
it's fun drinking booze from giant horse dicks with you guys.
>>
>>25992686
Argentina pls
>>
>>25994700
Argentina? That's really the first country that comes to your mind?
You're far from the truth, faggot
>>
>>25994667
This
I'm not going to cosplay rainbow dash and rp with other faggots. I'll go meet the famous people, hang out with the drunkest guys I see
I just want to get drunk with other horsefaggots before the ride ends. Doing it alone is not good
>>
>>25995782
Hmm, I've been sitting on the fence about going to BUCK for a while now. I actually live quite close to Manchester, the problem is, none of my friends are bronies, and I don't want to embarrass myself by bringing any of them.

All I really wanna do is meet some actual bronies for a change, it would cool to have some drinks with some and actually meet this community properly. Manchester has some of the best pubs in the north btw.

I just want some meetups desu
>>
File: 1446413582731.gif (2 MB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1446413582731.gif
2 MB, 500x600
>>25996035
If I can save enough to go I'll probably make a thread to plan meetups there
If it happens, don't forget to bring those BRONY shirts with rd flying, the dildos and sex plushies
>>
>>25996035
Good. Meeting other fans is the only reason to go to BUCK. Their community guest list is mostly shit tier musicians you never heard of. One time there was a tumblr guy whose pony blog had almost *300* followers!!

Does Britland have anyone actually worthy of being a community guest?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.