[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do Black People like AJ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
I was just wondering since AJ seems like she'd be the southern conservative type, and black folk are more liberal.
>>
>>25968768
>am black
>AJ best pony
Meh.
>>
>>25968768
I thought they liked Ponk and Rares fo dat white girl bootay.

>black folk are more liberal
wat
>>
>>25968768
>black people
>people
You mean niggers
>>
>>25968768
We're all just people, senpai.

Also, conservative? She hangs out with lesbians. Her brother loves cocks. Also she's a strong, independent business woman. AJ might be liberal as fuq
>>
>>25969148
>>>/pol/

You want to be an edgelord for no reason whatsoever? Well as it turns out, they made a board for that! Now get out of this thread unless you plan on making a meaningful contribution.
>>
>>25969246
That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard
Her brother is not gay and the Main 6 aren't lesbos and all real "strong independent" women are almost always conservative, because they aren't victims of society and the evil white men.
>>
>>25970074
they made one for you too
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>25970074
>getting offended at the word 'nigger'
>>>/tumblr/
>>
File: wrong neighborhood bolshevik.jpg (42 KB, 474x315) Image search: [Google]
wrong neighborhood bolshevik.jpg
42 KB, 474x315
>>25970074
you seem to not know where you are...
the p in /mlp/ stands for /pol/
>>
>>25970074
>>25970113
>>25970114
>>25970135
This. Welcome to ML/Pol/
>>
Posting in b8 thread.
>>
>>25968768
My black friend's favorite pony is AJ. He also happens to live within 1000 feet of a farm. And then less than a mile until another one.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.