[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> mom buys me cloths for birthday >fancy >buisness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 12
File: FB_IMG_1432121061019.jpg (52 KB, 616x834) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1432121061019.jpg
52 KB, 616x834
> mom buys me cloths for birthday
>fancy
>buisness casual
>asks me if I'll ever wear them
>I say no, probably not
>being honest
>says I'll need it to go out to dinner or something
>tell her I don't go out
>says I'll need it if I get a date
>tell her I don't want a gf
>says I'm being irrational and that will change
>tell her she's getting her hopes up
Why won't she let me be happy with my waifu.

Anyone else have parents like this?
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 380x517) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 380x517
>>25964621
Yeah but I'm actually a pretty big normalfriend, so they don't really care.
>>
File: [moons internally].gif (190 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
[moons internally].gif
190 KB, 500x281
>>25964621
No, mine are well aware they raised a beta virgin faggot. Also Go be underage somewhere else.
>>
File: 1448303379068.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448303379068.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
>>25964621
Just becuase you've given up doesn't mean the people who love you havn't. Get one outside hobby faggot
>>
I never told my family anything about my relationships but I broke up with a lot of people, including the gf, around 3 years ago anyways so yeah they are worried - but like I care
>>
>>25964621
That's rude. Even if you don't think it's true, you act appropriate about, not say that a gift your parents paid for is useless. Maybe that's why you don't have a girlfriend.
>>
File: reeee.jpg (124 KB, 500x479) Image search: [Google]
reeee.jpg
124 KB, 500x479
>>25964676
>>25964728
My god, where are you fags coming from.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 1280x1280
>>25964728
Oooo, op BTFO
>>
>>25964728
My mom asked I'd I'd wear it. I said no. I said Is nice but why waste money? She will return it. The reason I don't gave a gf Is women are needy unfaithful sluts.
>>
>>25964740
I came here about 3 years ago and I don't remember very much from then.
I think it was YT before this.
>>
>>25964753
That response is enough to tell me you are autistic. Go back to r9k. And it doesn't matter if she'll return it. She took her time so you could have something, and you blatantly said no. If my son were like that I'd wonder what I did to make him not respect his mother. He'll, my son is six and he's more polite than that, dude.
>>
File: 1a1.jpg (57 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1a1.jpg
57 KB, 560x560
>>25964775
>I'm just going to mop up all this shit as everyone around me shits some more
You're killin me, smalls.
>>
Maybe if you went out once in a while, you wouldn't dusappoint your folks so much
>>
File: carl.jpg (16 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
carl.jpg
16 KB, 290x174
>>25964753
>>
>>25964775
Yes... let like $200 worth of cloths sit in my closet. great idea anon... no, fuck that.

The reason I'm salty is I had a girlfriend... I was great to her. I fucken had a moonlit dinner with her on the beaches of Aruba with her for out anniversary... I loved her. she cheated on me with a scum bag who failed highschool and told me, while we were together she'd make references to the fact she was fucking him knowing I trusted her too much to pick up on it. She said it was exciting. Fuck women. Fuck that. I got cucked. Literally. jokes incoming

As for the cloths, we grew up poor as shit. My Christmas consisted of letters saying 'santa needs more time to make the gifts' so like hell I'm letting that sit in my closet.
>>
>>25964753
Wow, guess I'm drunk. I'm surprised anyone understood that. So many typos.
>>
>>25964851
Bro, she left you for a drop out, roast her ass and move on.
You spend too much time dwelling i this shit I fucks with you.
>>
File: 1451615860593.jpg (30 KB, 296x317) Image search: [Google]
1451615860593.jpg
30 KB, 296x317
>>25964851
Oh quit being a bitch.
Some random whore cucked you and you act like it is the end of the world.
Well life ain't a doujin, it doesn't end just because you weep and masturbate thinking about random slut #319475.

You thank your mom for seeing that your unhappiness was caused by a woman and pushing you to replace her, you wear the nice clothes, you get a decent occupation, you find another woman, and if she turns out to be a slut you skip the 'mope on 4chan until some horsefucker makes me feel better about myself' step and try again.

If you aren't decent enough to do that, then you aren't worthy of your waifu.
>>
>>25964621
I feel bad for your mom.
I bet she tried her best coming up with something for her shut in of a son that doesn't have any noteworthy interests.

Yeah, asshole girls cheat and so does asshole boys. You think your experience is unique?
I'm sorry your life isn't a Disney fairytale where your first love was the one and true. Deal with it. Move on.

Love the pones, don't live the pones.
>>
>>25966300
to be fair though that's a pretty stable relationship.
>>
>>25964851
Listen, I'm gonna guve you the best advice in the world junior, you were really stupid, the secret is that girls are easy to manipulate you just have to crack some bad jokes and take selfies, you have to be kinda dominant but not to much, be nice to her slutty friends , buy them something cheap and wrap it like it's a diamond when you get home and give her the gift, fuck her and move on to the next girl, life is not "ohh let's get old together honey" , you just have to make sure she doesn't have a STD so if she goes to the bathroom too often or you notice that she moves her legs too much, you run away, also, even if you have a condom, pull it before you blow your load, this is the secret , not as complicated as you think, taking autistic selfies also works, you can cuck the same way they cuck now, try it
>>
File: 1362366944747.jpg (195 KB, 1678x939) Image search: [Google]
1362366944747.jpg
195 KB, 1678x939
>>25964621
I'm glad I have an enabling parent.

Mom knows I watch and like the show so she bought me a plushie for Christmas.

It was a cheap Rainbow Dash one but it's the thought that counts.

>mfw she tricked me into opening it in front of everyone
>>
Nice blog post but maybe you should take it to >>>/r9k/
>>
>>25964621
My mom is like this, very obvious she wants me to pick up some outdoor hobbies so I can meet people. I'm not very interested, but I wouldn't just shut her down like that. It might happen sometime, and besides that, I don't want to hurt my mom's feelings just for worrying about me.
>>
>>25966300
This.
You could at least lie to her so she doesn't have to cry herself to sleep. She went out of her way to give you gifts, Anon. You're supposed to lie about mundane shit you get.
>>
>>25966374
>wanting to put your dick near any such women
I think being abstinent is a much more fulfilling experience.
>>
File: panda ring retard horse lel.png (119 KB, 433x357) Image search: [Google]
panda ring retard horse lel.png
119 KB, 433x357
>sensitivefags pms'ing because dude declined date clothes for the obvious reason he's not interested
>>
>>25967341
It's not so much the circumstances as it is the guy being rude to his caring mom. My mom keeps giving me e-mails about job openings for positions I don't care about (I have a job, she just thinks a janitor is a crummy job), but I still say thank you for them.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.