[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is your least favorite of the Mane Six? You have her? The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10
File: looking at you.png (166 KB, 800x438) Image search: [Google]
looking at you.png
166 KB, 800x438
Who is your least favorite of the Mane Six? You have her?

The Cutie Mark Crusaders think you two make the best couple for some reason and are trying to push the two of you together in "secret". What do you do?
>>
say to the CMC in "Secret" that i like fillies better
>>
>>25961166
Ask them why the fuck they think I'd be a good fit with Rarara, and then heavily imply that I like Twi. That way, if those little shits get caught doing something over the top in their efforts to set me up with her, I'll have plausible deniability.
>>
>>25961190
this to be honest
>>
File: youis.jpg (24 KB, 448x358) Image search: [Google]
youis.jpg
24 KB, 448x358
>>25961166
Tell them I'm not interested and to stop before someone is able to get their heart broken.
>>
>>25961166
Pinkie.
I'd at least try, to please the little ones.
>>
Least favorite? Fluttershy. By far. Useless cunt just keeps learning the same lesson over and over again. She makes every episode she's in worse for it.

However...
I wouldn't mind in the slightest being pushed together with by the cmc, I'd honestly love to be with -any- of the mane 6
>>
File: ponk_wan.jpg (19 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
ponk_wan.jpg
19 KB, 250x250
>>25961662
>Pinkie as least favorite

Pinkie can't possibly be your least favorite.

Search your feelings. You know it to be true.
>>
>>25961190
Seconding this
>>
>>25961769
Not him, but she's also my least favorite, too. As a realist fuckhuge pessimist , I just wouldn't be able to really get along with her if I wasn't always high or something.
>>
>>25961166
Resist any attempt.
Rarara is just a big no for me.
I would rather cut my dick and balls than listen to her drama and bullshit.
>>
>>25961166
I'd gladly have a loving relationship with Fluttershy, she's cute and cuddly. But my love for my waifu has become so deep these past few months that it would make me feel extremely unfulfilled and miserable.
>>
>>25961792
Ok, but Rarara over Ponk? Really? I need to hear the logic behind this.
>>
>>25961845
people have different tastes
>>
>>25961769
ok let me start my reply with this: all of the mane 6 are AT LEAST ok. none of them are shit.
My opinion:
1. Fluttershy
2. Applejack
3. Twilight
4. Rarity
5. Rainbow Dash
6. Pinkie
>>
>>25961845
Bruh, for me it'd be just about any of the m5 over her. Even..ugh, Twilight.
>>
>>25961778
To add to this, I completely understand why they would think Fluttershy and I would make a good couple. I'm quiet and for some reason people think that quiet people want to date other shy people. I'd go on a date to humor all the parties involved but that's it. Wed have nothing to talk about, we're both too quiet. I'd much rather go out with Scootaloo than that pushover wimpy milquetoast Fluttershy.
>>
>>25961896
Not the pinkiefag, but how do you put pinkie under a pony that you express disgust towards
>>
>>25961166
Twilight, tbqh
The CMC can try, but I'd resist having anything to do with her unless its absolutely necessary.
>>
This will end with me punching Twilight in the god damn throat.
Damn kids.
>>
File: Rarity 61.jpg (89 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Rarity 61.jpg
89 KB, 500x500
>>25961166
I would let it happen just for fun. Pinkie and I would probably have a laugh about it.

>>25961893
My favourites:
1. Rarity
2. Applejack
3. Fluttershy
4. Rainbow Dash
5. Twilight
6. Pinkie Pie

I agree, I like all of them, just some a little more than others. Also cool to see another person with AJ as #2. My favourites list has changed a lot over the years but AJ has remained second for me almost since day one.
>>
File: jjjameson.jpg (105 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
jjjameson.jpg
105 KB, 900x900
>>25961955
FINE, FUCK, I LIKE PINKIE, I THINK WHEN SHE'S NOT ON HER MILE A MINUTE METH ADDLED LELSORANDUM SPREES, SHE COULD PROBABLY BE A GREAT CUDDLER. GOD, I WANT TO HUFF HER FROSTING SCENTED ASSHOLE NOW.
>>
>>25962108
Does this mean she's above Twilight now?
>>
>>25962071
>but AJ has remained second for me almost since day one
I like her freckles, and hard work is something I heavily value.
Fluttershy might be my favorite, but appul is a more reasonable and realistic girl
>>
>>25961166
I like all the main 6 and she's been getting better as the show goes along, but Fluttershy still places last for me. I like >>25961636's idea for how to deal with that situation.
>>
>>25961166
>they're trying to fix me up with Applejack
Fine by me desu lad. She may be my least favorite, but I still love her. I think she has plenty of qualities I'd like in a partner. She's smart (sensible), sensitive, hard working, loves her family, and stubborn so she'd be fun to argue with. I am certifiably fine with this.
>>
File: Rarity 55.jpg (179 KB, 696x660) Image search: [Google]
Rarity 55.jpg
179 KB, 696x660
>>25962155
My favourite colour is orange which certainly helps too. Her no-nonsense attitude can also be quite refreshing considering how exaggerated things can get in the show.

I absolutely hated Rarity when I first started watching, but now she's my fave. Funny how things turn out.
>>
>>25962233
>I absolutely hated Rarity when I first started watching, but now she's my fave. Funny how things turn out.
I think that's how it was for a lot of people when they first started until around halfway through S1.
>>
>>25961166
>getting paired with fluttershy
I'd put a stop to it before flutters starts to believe the cmc's lies, getting her hopes up on a romance that won't happen is just plain mean
>>
File: Rarity 68.png (56 KB, 299x324) Image search: [Google]
Rarity 68.png
56 KB, 299x324
>>25962402
I think in the case of Fluttershy you're absolutely right. She's too trusting for her own good, more so than the other ponies.
>>
Rainbow Dash?
That would be fucking awful.
>>
>>25961769
Some people probably don't like her annoying hyper personality.
>>
File: image.gif (161 KB, 921x155) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
161 KB, 921x155
>>25961190

this desu senpai bam-o-rama
>>
Pinkie?

Hell no. I'd still slam her though.
>>
>>25961769
She's my least favorite too. I just always hated the random, super over-the-top comic relief characters.

I wouldn't mind the CMC setting me up with her though. All mane6 pones are hot.
>>
>twilight
I don't really dislike her, I just think we'd get along better as friends
But hey, if she's into it, i'll see where it goes
>>
Why do you think they'd think that?
>>
File: 1432853655482.jpg (22 KB, 475x263) Image search: [Google]
1432853655482.jpg
22 KB, 475x263
>>25961190
/thread
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.