[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MLPFEMTORPG: I mean, COME ON Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5
File: mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg (3 MB, 1200x2559) Image search: [Google]
mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg
3 MB, 1200x2559
>2 0 Rules
goo gl/GZeKHu
>2 0 Multiclasses
goo gl/3Gzb5Z

>1 4 rules
goo gl/jyvXV
>1 4 Multiclasses
goo gl/6Tvgb

>Expanded Racials 3 5 (New Release!)
goo gl/LdJNFf

>OP Image:
goo gl/IpKEC
>optional dice-bot script
http://jsbin com/amemah/latest

>ooc chat
http://cytu be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>Alternate Chat
http://cytu be/r/mlprpg
This is where everyone is! Stop by and say hi!

>IRC:
Channel is #MLPRPG
Host is Rizon
http://client01 chat mibbit com/?channel= is the recommended client No downloads needed! Its all browser based!
>>
File: clock60.jpg (219 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
clock60.jpg
219 KB, 900x900
>>25960656
>If I could save time in a bottle, the first thing that I'd like to do
>Is to save every day 'til eternity passes away, just to spend them with you

Post sheets for session 60 of timeQuest
>>
File: Honeyyoushitwakeup.jpg (155 KB, 1024x758) Image search: [Google]
Honeyyoushitwakeup.jpg
155 KB, 1024x758
>>25960705
http://pastebin.com/suUANz89
>>
File: Berserker.jpg (687 KB, 849x712) Image search: [Google]
Berserker.jpg
687 KB, 849x712
>>25960705
http://pastebin.com/uMeKkzmM
>>
>>25960705
http://pastebin.com/zfGK7ALa
>>
>>25960705
http://pastebin.com/0DRyArfZ
>>
>>25960718
>YEAR: 1 BE
>Forests outside of the Earth Republic Capital City

>>25960718
>>25960841
>Nero: 0/4
>Honey: 5/5
>Crumple: 4/7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfA3x1yPcTk
Last game, Glace, the gargoyle of ice that had brought about Sterling's end and was retreating to follow out new orders, was intercepted by Nero and an enraged Honey. Glace had summoned windigos to assist him in his bout, and now both a blizzard and a raging torrent of flame swirl about the players as the battle continues.

>>25960718
He roars as you toss him off of the sword, impacting into the two windigoes that blast into huffs of snow as he flies through them before they reform in a jumbled mess, whinnying out as he skids along the grown. The cracks continue to grow along hie icy body, entire chunks falling off.

"Grrrrr... what do you think.. grrr.... I was trying to do...?"

His claws turn a deep blue and steam forms off of them, before Glace leaps up at Nero's chariot, attempting to freeze the Emperor's legs by grabbing on to them
>[1d10+1: 7 + 1 = 8]

>>25960841
The fierce glow of the flames around the speakers explode in to a white hot intense blast, the burning ball of fire spreading out in all directions and hitting each of the windigoes, their icy forms melting in the vast heat. Their gaseous forms remain intact as the blizzard clashes with your Wrath's great heat, rising steam all around the area.

The three windigos form closely together, twirling about in a circle around the flames. They circle faster and faster while their melting forms wail, and the winds, snow, and ice continue to build all around them. A fog forms, as Glace lays about in the heat, growling.

"Grrrrrr... that was me.... I killed her..." He struggles to stand as his body crumbles, "She was a fool, not to run... grrrrr... but she was brave... and strong... she died honorably...."
(1/2)
>>
>>25961178
(2/2)
He roars, "You.... grrrrr.... hate me, don't you.... grrrrahahahahah... GOOD." he opens his wings, "Go on, let out your anger, your rage... grrrrrrrr... release it all. Destroy everything that hurts you.... grrrrrr...."
>[1d10+1: 4 + 1 = 5]
>[1d10+1: 1 + 1 = 2]
>[1d10+1: 8 + 1 = 9]

>>25960850
>Outskirts of the Earth Republic Capital City
Last game, Sight had shown he had changed since Steel remembered, dismissing Onyxia's tears at the news of Sterling's loss and informing her his plans would not change. They left towards the sight of Sterling's fall to recover her body when the explosions started rocking the forest...

>>25960850
Steel nods. "That it is." He looks down at the hooves, "It... doesn't feel quite right, no. I do not mind it so much but, it does not feel natural at all."

He turns and looks at your icy hoof, shocked. "The ice from before...? Why did it replace the meta... nevermind. I know this is as confusing to you as it is to me..."

As he feels your helpless wash over, he stands up on your behalf, doing most of the brunt work of moving to help support you. "I think she would like it that way." He continues moving you on to the forest, careful with your newly iced hoof.
>>
>>25961193
>>25961015
>Tower of Eo-Naxx Fang
>Time skipping slightly to keep up with in game flow
Luke and Twilight, Sterling offering to handle the gargoyle on her own while they investigated Fang's tower for clues into her and the Order, had teleported their with the master of magic Starswirl the Bearded.

They had come across a shimmering green barrier that kept them out, but with their ingenuity and magic the unicorns managed to dismantle the barrier and bring themselves into Fang's inner-sanctum. You now find yourselves in the lowest level of her atrium, a small circular room with stairs that loop around the circumference of the tower to the next floor. Assorted on this lower level are various chairs and bookshelves, and a large collection of dust forming on the unused furniture, and many, MANY books laying about open, as though they stopped being read partway through.

Starswirl rubs his beard, looking around. "Hmmm... she must not be here. Though knowing her, our dismantling of her barrier should have alerted her. She may be here soon."
>>
>>25961208
What's in a name?

>also
>+2 to Nero
>+1 to everyone else
>>
>>25961193
>>25961178
Nero breaks the ice that is growing over him to better defend against Glace's attack as His chariot begins circling the battlefield.

[1d10+2] Break Free/Remove Helpless
>>
>>25961193
Onyxia keeps her gaze down at her cracked hoof as Steel moves their legs. The only sounds she makes is a sniffle every now and then as they walk through the frozen forest.
>>
>>25961178
>>25961193
"You...will DIE wishing you never said that!"

The howitzer and gatling gun on Crumple opens up at the same time, the howitzer pointing up and indiscriminately firing already lit shells of corrosive napalm into the air.
"When I kill your ass, even your SOUL will burn with my [VENGENCE]!"
As the shells fall and explode, the gatling gun opens fire on the icy foes.

>Ranged Napalm Corrosive Cleave 3 Wendigos and Glace
>Critfails on 3-
[1d10+3]
[1d10+3]
>>
>>25961260
>>25961354
Nero manages to break free of the ice covering him, but as he does so Glace grabs at his legs successfully, a sharp sensation of pain growing as thick, fresh layer covers them (1/4)
>-1 DC to crit on Nero

One of the wendigos, its form dispersing into steam as it tries to stay airborne, cries out a whinny as it races towards Nero, intent on freezing him
[1d10+1]

>>25961354
As the flurry of flaming, corrosive pellets and mortar shells fly across the wendigos, you see one of the three finally giving up as it cries out a pitiful whine, the icy presence scattered to the winds as steam as the blizzard grows around you.
>+1 DC to hit or locate the enemies as the fog worsens

Glace cringes in pain as the fiery pellets break off more pieces of him, but the shots give them an opening for him and the remaining two wendigos to leap in and swarm the machine with a strong cover of ice and snow, freezing critical systems and joints

>0/6
Glace raises a claw, and brings it down upon the metal surrounding the cockpit
[1d10+3]
The second remaining wendigo follows through with an icy blast
[1d10+1]

"Grrrr... all I said was the truth.... grrrrr.... this world, at its heart, is cruel, merciless.... grrr... cold. The only emotion that MATTERS is anger... fury... hatred... you seem to agree, don't you?!"

>>25961307
Steel keeps you moving along, allowing you time to mourn as they walk through the icy woods. As you enter the trees, you see a strong fog rolling through, making it harder to see with each passing second.

Steel looks around at the thick fog as it forms, and a snowy gale begins to pick up around you.

"This storm came upon us rather quickly... that likely isn't a good sign." He looks around, squinting your eyes. "I can hardly see anything but, I can see the lights from those explosions. I may be able to follow them."

[1d10]
>>
>>25961707
"You're damn right I do!" Honey yells back through Crumple, gritting her teeth as she glares at glace, Crumple's tall form....
>Huge, Instant
[1d10]
>>
>>25961707
"Nothing has been a good sign lately..."
Onyxia mopes as the snow picks up.
>>
File: Grom Lands A Crit.gif (2 MB, 500x218) Image search: [Google]
Grom Lands A Crit.gif
2 MB, 500x218
>>25961785
...keeps standing and shakes the ice off it.
"But I already knew this shit already without you having to tell me! But you know damn well we can't be anger buddies, because...."
Crumple's mouth opens, snapping at the air as flames flicker out.
"Because you pissed of the wrong breezie, motherfucker!"

As Glace charges in, Crumple's mouth opens and the speakers flicker with flames. Fire rushes out in all directions, though not as powerful as before.
>Cleaving the Wendigos and Glace
>Critfail 3-
[1d10+2]
[1d10+2]

"You want fury?!"
As the curtain of fire surrounds Crumple and rushes out to the attackers, the cockpit opens. Flying through the flames, Honey charges out with her spear and angrily impales Glace's head with it.
"THEN FEELA MY FUCKING FURY!!"

[1d10]
[1d10]
>>
>>25961707
Nero slashes Glace away from Him, breaking what ice covers him, leaving him and his to their doom at the hooves of Honey.

[1d10+1] Inspire Self
[1d10+1] Blast
>DC 6 [Single cancels fog]
>>25961938
>>
sorry about the wait, fell asleep in my chair for a bit

>>25961208
"What? you think she might have one of those home alert systems Starswirl?" Luke says as he instinctively rummages through Eo's tower in for alcoholic beverages.
>dousing [1d10]
>>
>>25961785
>>25961982
The icy claw and blast from the windigo spread cold and snow all over the chassis, the temperature within the structure dropping rapidly as the cold spreads from the collection of attacks. However, Crumple's servos push through the icy-layers and cause it to promptly stand up as Glace backs off
>7/3
>-1 to Crit range on Crumple

Glace flaps away from Nero's khopesh, narrowly avoiding its swing as he swings around his tail to nick Nero his tail, the sharp slice gashing him (0/3).

He cries out as the flames seep forth from Crumple's maw, the inferno evaporating the last of the windigoes to vapor as they give out one last whinnying cry. As the flames dance along his body, his icy fur melting away and pieces of him shattering.

He tosses his head backwards as you impale his forehead, his eyes drained on you in the center of his brow. Where you stab, you see you have cut into a large scar of the Order of Eon's symbol on his forehead.

"Grrrr... yess.... yesss! That's the fury I want! Give into your hatred for me... grrr.. feel it deep in your heart..."

The cries of whinnying renew, the storm intensifying as Glace looks on ahead at Crumple.
"I know how you found me... grrrr.... the Order cannot have that..."

He spreads his wings and dives at the chest center of Crumple, his claw colored blue
[1d10+3]
>>
>>25962365
>>25961787
Steel jogs through the storm, keeping your head lowered to push against the growing winds. "...not much, no."

As he navigates you through the woods, you feel the heat and light of the distant fire growing more intense. At one point, you see that a silhouetted figure, barely visible between the flames behind him, and the growing fog between you two.

You can hear the clear signs of combat coming from behind, explosions, roars, and blasts. But the silhouetted pony waves his hooves, shouting frantically, "Help! Please, you there, th-there's somepony hurt not far from here, she's barely breathing! Her armor's too heavy, I-I can't move her on her own! Can you hear me!?"

>>25962234
"Yes, obviously. ALL great wizards have magical security systems."
Twilight raises her brow, "I don't."
"Then you are clearly still have much to learn, don't you?"

You take a look around the bottom floor, and even ascend to the higher floors (4 in total) looking for sweet delicious booze. You fail to find any alcohol whatsoever, but on the third floor, which resembles an alchemical laboratory, you do find a massive amount of unfinished, unidentifiable potions.
Twilight cringes, "I'm guessing you're thirsty, Luke, but, I don't think you want to drink those..."

You find a library on the 4th floor that appears to be in tatters, books scattered about everywhere and furniture broken. Starswirl grimaces as he looks around.
"Hmph. Nowhere to be found. That brat made off with my cloak. I was hoping to get it back..." He rubs his beard, but then the bells along his hat jingles as he looks outside the window. You catch the sights of a raging fire in the distance as the storm outside grows worse.
>>
>>25962377
Onyxia slows Steel's jog as she sees the silhouette, followed by a stop as they shout there's somepony hurt.
"Where is she? Lead the way."
Onyxia says, just barely croaking it out audibly as she walks over to the silhouette.
>>
>>25962365
>Sorry, one correction
>Crumple is at 0/3

>"After Crumple stands up to blast at Glace, the ice and cold spreads further to overpower the strength of the robots' mechanics
>>
>>25962365
"Gahh" Nero growls as He's slashed, pulling on the reins to move back a bit.

[1d10] Remove helpless.
>>
>>25962365
Honey works Crumple's remote in an attempt to have him burst out of the ice and get back up on its hooves.

>Instant helpless recov
[1d10]
>>
>>25962377
>>25962475
Crumple gives off some steam as it uses its own flames to free it of the ice and get back up.

Seeing Glace charge at Crumple, Honey grits her teeth and glows red.
>Honey Special
"You wanta it, you son of a frozena bitch?! Fine!"
She rams the spear into the scar made from her previous attack, and pulls hard on her spear to yank Glace's head up and mess up his dive.
>Interrupting Glace's attack on Crumple via head yank mid dive
>Automatic

After the head yank, Honey takes out the spear, and presses a few button on the remote. She points it at one of Glace's eyes, glaring down at the gargoyle with all her anger and fury.
"Crumple Zone!"
Crumple's eye glow brightly admist the snowstorm, getting airborne and seemingly glaring down at Glace.
"[LET LOOSEA OUR FURY!]"
At that, Crumple flies over Glace, blanketing him with fire from its fiery, metal maw.
"MOREA! GIVE HIM MOREA!!"
A second pass, and a second torrent of fire upon the gargoyle.

>Single target dual
[1d10+2]
[1d10+2]
>>
>>25962377
"C'mon, c'mooon. the cough medicine's gettin old, where's the good stuff Eo, I know you're holding out on me. You live alone in a tower in the middle of a forest, you gotta have something. Ahah!"

Luke is already guzzling down a potion with gusto as Twilight warns him "Ahhh!" He refreshingly gasps "Don't worry your horn over it twi-twi, I've come across moonshine more than'a few times in ponyville."

Luke peaks his head out the window after Starswirl "Oh cool a bonfire, like Burning Colt. A couple of wizards like us shouldn't miss out on that. I'm gonna grab some more potions."
Luke stocks on indiscriminate potions.
>>
>>25962845
Twilight walks over, "Why would living alone in a tower mean she HAS to have something.... GAH!" She looks on as you drink the potion, "LUKE! Are you insane?! You have no idea what that does, why would you just guzzle that?" She grimaces, "Oh, right... guess I need a reminder of who I'm talking to."

Starswirl nods his head, "Hmm. Nothing like Burning Colt, probably fewer rebellious youths. It does warrant some investigation, clearly something has happened."

As you guzzle down the potion, you suddenly feel your body twisting around inside...
[1d10000]

>>25962429
The silhouetted pony runs towards Steelnyxia, a more distinguishable purple cloak hiding most of his features combined with the fog and storm.

"Thank you, she's going to freeze to death. I don't even know what a pegasus like her is doing out this far but, she's going to freeze if we don't move her soon."

Steel's eye perks up, "A pegasus...?"

"Yes, I found her while trying to find my way through this blizzard, hurry!"

Steel takes another look at the map, "...I'm not sure with this storm, but, that may be where Sight pointed us towards... maybe Master did not finish the task!" He whispers to you as you choose to follow the pony, leaving the flames behind as he leads on through the snow.
>>
>>25962982
>731
The horn on Luke's head suddenly turns from its normal light-grey color to an angry, vibrant hot red color with the occasional spark dancing on the tip every few moments.

>>25962635
>>25962475
>>25962438
Nero stands up successfully to 6/3
Crumple manages to stand up successfully to 7/3.

You twerk around with the spear after slamming it down hard into his skull, causing him to grunt and twerk his head around rapidly as he tries to adjust his flight path. "Graaah... get.... off!"

He swings his claw, but due to Honey's intervention it does not make the fullest impact it could, scrapping a significant scrap of metal off the side during its bombing runs, which scatter more of Glace's icy body around the clearing. Crumple the Raging begins to descend rapidly following however (0/2)
>Glace's attack was a crit, but since Crumple would normally take 2 wounds from a crit+3 I'll instead take it down to 1 wound though because of Honey Special's effect

Glace reaches up and grabs at Honey instead this time on his forehead, a thick layer of snow growing along his claw
[1d10+3]
"Yes... grrr... give... me... moreeee!"
>>
>>25963005
Crumple attempts to right itself as it falls towards the ground.
>Instant
[1d10]
>>
>>25962982
("I hope so, I really do.")
Onyxia whispers back, sounding more hopeful and some rust fading from their metallic skin.

"I don't want to sound rude, but what were you doing out here in this storm?"
Onyxia asks the pony as they follow, part of her wondering who else could be out here.
>>
>>25963064
Honey attempts to right Crumple herself via remote control.
>instant
[1d10]
>>
>>25963005
Nero flies at Glace, slashing at him with His sword in a hit and run.

[1d10+1] Inspire Self
[1d10+1] Blast
>DC 6
>>
>>25963005
>>25963089
With Crumple flying right, Honey's attention focuses upon the snow-covered claw heading her way. Rather than run, she gives a yell of anger and anguish as she faces Glace's claw head on with her spear.
>Clashing with Glace's claw
[1d10]
[1d10]

As Honey clashes, Crumple dives down upon Glace, unibeam glowing white hot, and charges headlong at Glace.
>Single (DC -1) with Napalm and Corrosion
[1d10+2]
>>
>>25962982
>>25962982
"Psshah, don't get your panties in a twist Twilight. I'll probably just go blind or something. Other than that, theres nothin harmful at all about luna hooch. Maybe you'd know that though if you were a wizard up to Starswirl or Eo's caliber." He admonishes Twilight whilist swishing the contents of a potion in one hoof. "You know, like sometimes its just a good thing to live secluded for a while with nothing but trashy wizard novels and a lot of drugs. Like a real wizard."

As Luke continues to indulge himself his guts feel like someone turned on the garbage disposal. With much experience in the art of drinking He recognizes this as the boarding point on the wild ride his insides are about to experience and continues drinking.

"I think we got what we need here Starswirl. Lets go."
>>
>>25963068
He turns back as he leads them on through the storm, "I was looking for food... my farm is frozen over, nothing will grow in this cold anymore. There are mushrooms in this forest that survive the weather, so I was hoping to take some back to eat for my family... but then I came across the mare. She looks badly injured, though..."

He leads you on towards small nearby clearing, where a small indent in the snow can be seen resting up against a tree. The purple cloaked pony turns towards the tree, staggering.

"This doesn't make sense... she was right here, I know she was, you can see where she laid!" He moves to investigate the spot, Steel moving you along close behind.

Steel looks besides the snow, "There are some tracks here... fairly fresh, and large."

"Maybe someone..." the cloaked pony is interrupted by a fierce roar from within the forest, and the sound of several heavy bounds in the snow that shake the ground with every step. A pair of gleaming red eyes glare in the white of the fog as a massive form hulks towards you. "What on earth?!"

[1d10+2]

>>25963322
Twilight growls, looking up at your horn and pointing at it, "Oh, sure, if you're LUCKY you'll go blind. Who knows what this is?!" She points at your horn, and its aforementioned acquired hot-red glow and dancing sparks along the tip. "You could have just drinking a ticking timebomb, for all you know!"

Starswirl grumbles, "Hmm. I don't disapprove of your methods but, Twilight has a point. That was fairly stupid. But, what's done is done. We'll cross the bridge when we get to it."

Twilight stares at Luke as he mentions how living alone would make her a real wizard. "Uh, hi, have we met? Seclusion kind of doesn't describe 'The Princess of Friendship' does it?"

(1/2)
>>
>>25963545
>>25963322
(2/2)
Starswirl looks out at the distance, "If you say so. Hold on." His horn glows a bright gold, and you feel enveloped in a sudden bright shine.

You reappear back in the woods, but the blizzard has only gotten worse since you left. You see the flames not at all that far from where you stand, and the silhouettes of ponies standing behind them.

>>25963148
>>25963134
Honey is struck by his claw, the ice spreading along her tiny body to take her down to 0/4 as the cold grips her. However, Crumple manages to recover (7/2), and Honey gets away from Glace as the spear stabs into his claw.

The white-hot glow of Crumple's horn strikes head-on into Glace, and Nero's khopesh slices through his abdomen in one fell swoop.

"GRAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" Glace cries out as his ice body and limbs are shattered, bits of him falling among the snow as his red eyes gleam out once before starting to fade, the crumpling gargoyle falling backwards in a heap into the soft snow below. He doesn't move, and the cracks along his body no longer begin to close, but spread.

The gargoyle is nearly smashed, but still draws breath, with effort. "Grrrr...aah... ahhh... hahhh... exquisite... hah... rage... was exquisite... grrrrr.... cannot believe this is how it ends... hah... but at least my rage... my curse... grrr... will persist..."
>>
>>25963545
"If she's not here, then maybe—"
Onyxia stops as the roar overpowers them, turning to the red eyes as they bare down. Onyxia stumbles back in feared surprise, pushing her good forehoof into the snow to quickly rise up a wall of ice around her and the other pony to keep the creature away.
>Transmute [1d10]
>>
>>25963558
Honey shivers slightly, but she brings herself back up, letting her moving around break the ice off of her. She glares at Glace, still shivering, but the fire in her eyes still there. She looks ready to end it here, but...she doesn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV46qFZrOzk

Instead, Crumple lands down close by, opening the cargo bay doors. She makes her way in, ignoring anything Freedom or Gale might have to say at the moment.

Moments later, she comes back out, carrying Sterling and her sword over to where Glace lays. With the aid of Crumple, Honey has Sterling holding her blade, regrow in size, and has Crumple hold it as well, with Honey resting on the pommel; the blade tip resting on the last living part of Glace.
"Your cursea ends here...," Honey begins to say, tearing up a bit, "with your life."

Honey finally smiles a bit.
"You did it, Sterling."
With the aid of Crumple, Crumple 'assists' Sterl;ing in driving her blade through Glace and finish him off.
"You got him...in the...end."

Honey gives a yell to the cold sky, one of both victory and anguish.
>>
>>25963558
>>25963716
Nero watches as the gargoyle collapses upon the ground, flying around the battlefield once more as Honey proceeds to land near him.

Nero sheathes His sword and lands, wheels rolling through the snow as his griffons pull him to a stop, the king watching from slightly behind as Honey performs her odd ritual, having the corpse impale the gargoyle.

His cape billows in the stormy winds Glace left behind, as He stoically watches the breezie's shout of despair.
>>
>>25963545
Luke shrugs, he's already a ticking timebomb in various expressions of the phrase.

"Exactly! You act more like a princess than a wizard You oughta stay in more. Get in touch with your roots. Could do ya some to distance yourself from all that schmaultzy friendshipping. Maybe you'll discover the magic of being alone in a dark room with nothing but your thoughts."

Luke finishes his remark with another swig and is then teleported back in the unforgiving cold. "VRRR!" Luke grabs his cape tighly, covering himself with it. "T-t-thaat was a stupid idea! Ahh! Who gave you guys permission to listen to me. Vrrr. f-f-fire, c'mon t-t-to t-the fire..vrrr" Luke ambles towards the fire and ponies.
>>
>>25963601
Steel, as he moves with you, puts too much pressure on the part of your hoof that is now mostly all ice, and you feel it shatter beneath your hooves as he puts it down. The ice wall raises, but is weakly constituted as the creature lumbers forth.

A grizzly bear, brown fur turned nearly all white, its size nearly doubled and several icy spike extending from its back and joints, lumbers over at Onyxia and completely smashes through the barrier of ice with ease.

The cloaked pony shouts, "Be careful!" moments before the claw tears into Steelnyxia's front, sending them flying backward towards a tree (0/4)

"GRR!" Steel grunts, trying to pick yourselves up, "I'm sorry, Onyxia, I'm so sorry... I put too much pressure down again..."
[1d10]

>>25963716
>>25963784
Honey tearfully take out Sterling's frozen body from the interior of Crumple. Her body has yet to unfreeze despite the time spent in the warm machine, but her smile of satisfaction has yet to fade from her muzzle.

Glace growls, looking up at the sword placed at his head with a look that only conveys hatred. "...ah... Sterling... yes... grr.... that is a sword I would die by... grrrr... she was honorable..."

He closes his eyes, "I guess my... grrrr.... Order will now have three positions to fill... but, you are wrong...."

The sword slams down into his head, the skull cracking and shattering like a giant block of ice as his red glow of his eyes disappears. The rest of him crumbles into snow, dispersing with the growing winds that intensify around you. The temperature grows colder, and the winds harsher as a voice whispers along both of your ears,

"My curse... lives on... with you..." After this, all that can be heard is the roar of the storm.
>>
>>25964001
>>25963915
Twilight raises a brow after they teleport, "I-I don't think I act MORE like a princess than a wizard. I balance it out, I practice new spells... though, I really haven't had as much time to do those since I became a princess." She smiles, "And I DOOO get a lot out of staying in by myself sometimes...." she shakes her head, "Nah, not distancing myself though. Be honest, has that ever worked out for you?"

As you freeze in the cold, Starswirl and Twilight follow on behind towards the fires, a lttle bit of magic allowing safe passage through them as you go to the other side. Starswirl looks around at the devastation caused by the flames, mulling over them silently as he surveys the damage. "It seems the worst has passed."

"No... no it hasn't..." Twilight says after stepping through. Luke can see Crumple holding up Sterling, who appears to have her armor cracked in several locations and long stretches of ice covering her body, impaling her sword into a pile of collapsed snow in the ground as Nero stands watch close by.
>>
>>25964001
Onyxia gives out a short scream of pain as their hoof shatters in the quick defensive movement, quickly cut short as the wind is knocked from them by the bear's swipe.
She only whimpers as Steel stand them back up, quickly shambling over to gather the fragments of her hoof. The threat of the bear distant from her mind when faced at the thought of losing her limb under the snowstorm.
>Safely gather [1d10]
>>
>>25964001
>>25964010
Nero watches the scene play out grimly, before noticing the others gather behind Him, noticing the bearded figure with them, and His total lack of a disguise. Nonetheless, the king steps down from His chariot, walking the short distance over to Twilight and the others, maintaining His grim expression.

"Sterling is dead. She perished slaying the gargoyle Glace, who lies dead behind us. I sent her to intercept him, so he would not interfere with our battle with the Cardinal Wing, who we sent into a retreat."

"We have Freedom Rings, the Order of Eon's leader, in captivity."

He says being brief, and speaking with a low, sombre mood, before looking over at Starswirl, then to Twilight.

"Does he know?"
>>
>>25964010
>Be honest, has that ever worked out for you?"
"I'm gonna be marrying the mare of my dreams, so I'd say yeah. It worked out in the end"

>>25964010
>>25964139
>>25963716
LukeWarm can see Crumple carrying Sterlng's limp body. Whatever happened he knows it wasn't good. Luke runs up to Crumple Zone "What happened!? Is Sterling hurt?"
>>
>>25964001
After her yell, Honey begins to cry on the pommel of Sterling's sword. She tearfully stares at where Glace was, not knowing what he was talking about, but at this point, not really caring.

>>25964237
"No Luke," Honey yells, openly weeping on Sterling's sword, "she'sa dead...she's dead and...there'sa nothing else I cana do!"
She slams her hoof against Crumple's hoof, anger from sadness forming, as if getting revenge wasn't enough for her.
"This...thisa hurts. I don't knowa why but...thisa hurts really bad."
>>
>>25964139
"No way." Luke says with shrunken eyes and a dreadful expression. "What the fuck!" Luke thrusts his hooves against Nero, pushing him violently "You fatherless fucking prick you killed Sterling!" Luke is visibly trembling, he is now grabbing at Nero's collar "This shouldn't of happened. She was my best drinking mate. I should of gone with her. What was I thinking leaving her alone! I probably wasn't thinking! I didn't think she'd die, we've always taken care of business without a hitch. This -this just shouldn't of happened."
>>
>>25964349
Nero's face flashes with surprise as He's pushed, then grabbed around the collar, but He does not grow enraged as He usually would.

He frees himself, slowly, removing Luke's arms, looking Luke in the eyes with grim sympathy.

"Go to her." the king says somberly, not insulting Luke with false-comforts.
>>
>>25964237
Twilight grumbles, "Hmph... well, I think that's an exception, not a rule..."

>>25964072
Twilight's eyes open wide as he drops the news.

"St-sterling.... is dead..." She looks over at her body, he face suddenly losing all color.

"She... she went off alone... I could have gone with her... I could have gone with her but I was so fixated on Starswirl, on Fang.. oh no..." She develops tears in her eyes, "I-I can't believe it..."

As you ask, Twilight tries to rub away her tears of mourning for Sterling, "H-he..."

"I do." Starswirl stands forward, looking at Nero, a quizzical look on his face. "Hmm. You? This was unexpected... and troublesome. You should be dead."

He gives a slight chuckle. "Hmph. I guess all that show about being messengers for gods was not all hot air." He looks at Sterling next, "Wasn't hard to point them out as time travelers, wanted something to do with Eo-Naxx Fang. Don't know anything about this Order of Eon you all keep going on about." He grumbles silently, reaching over to pat Twilight's shoulder. "My condolences."

>>25964237
Twilight continues to shed tears, "Di-didn't you hear him Luke? She's... she's..." she breaks to sob.

Starswirl shakes his head. "You should know it's worse than that. I'm sorry."

>>25964290
Twilight sniffles nearby as you cry on the pommel of her blade, walking over while wiping her own tears away with magic. "It does... it really does." She closes her eyes, "I only knew her for a few days, but... she was so full of life. She was so eager to help others and now... I-I don't even know what to say. I've never lost anypony like this.."

She takes another sob, "I'm sorry... I should have gone with her. She said she had it on her own, but..." she looks at Sterling's muzzle. "...is... is she smiling?"
>>
>>25964438
>>25964072
The particles of your arm barely form together, the icy remains of it managing to condense together successfully but it still feels frail and easy to break as Steel grunts, "Damnit... hold it together, Onyxia, as best as you can, just hold it together."

His hoof transmutes into a shield as the monster comes at them again, holding it up to block its attack and defend them both as it swings
>shape-shift, shield and sword (minus sword for the moment)
[1d10] Block (DC 5)

The bear raises its paw and swings down at the two of them, the cloaked figure still hanging nearby frozen in shock. "Get out of there, hurry!"
[1d10+2]

>>25964438
>>25964139
Misquoted in this one, Onyxia's goes to Nero
>>
>>25964444
Onyxia's hoof shakes as she gets their pieces back in place, her breathing ragged at the sight and focus exerted to fix it this much.
As she turns at the pony's shout, her eyes go to pinpricks as the bear readies another swipe. In a panic, she rolls forward, diving at the pony and grabbing onto them, sweeping Steel's cape over the two of them to get away from the bear and storm to the only safe place she has here.
>Shadow Cape [Sentry Auto]
>>
>>25964438
"Pleasea...don't say anything," Honey says as she breathes deeply, yet shakily, "unlessa it's something to bringa her back...just stop."

At Twilight's question, Honey just hangs her head as more tears fall.
"Y-yes...," Honey says. Shaking, she gets up from the sword and flies back into Crumple.
"Saya your last words ora whatever...I want her broughta home...."
Crumple still holds Sterling up, Honey not wanting her getting buried in snow again.

She closes the cargo doors behind her.
"Haa...harr...."
She stumbles around the cargo hold a bit, until she collapses onto the ground.
"rrrrrrrRRRAAAAAUGGHH! HHAAAAAAAUGGHH!"
Stirred up into a rage of anguish like she's never experienced before; she slams her hooves against the floors, bucks the walls, throws random pieces of scrap metal around the hold. Thoughts only adding fuel to the fire, thinking how this isn't fair....
"AAAAUGH!"
Everyone was useless for letting her go alone....
"AAAAUGH!"
But she was most useless of all that all she could do was kill Sterling's killer...and nothing else....
"AAAAAAAAAAAAGGHH!!!"
A piece of metal finds itself thrown and lodged into a thicket of plant-life.

Honey's yells echo throughout Crumple, and the giant robot is not entirely soundproof for those outside.
>>
>>25964438
Luke is overcome with more sadness at the sight of twilight crying. He hadn't realized Sterling meant anything to Twilight. He puts an arm around her for consolation.

LukeWarm faces up close to Sterling. Her body looks peaceful, and Luke wells up with more tears "You were the coolest Sterling. You could drink more than a seahorse, and you could fight like no other mare I ever saw. You were my-y best ma-ate" His voice quivers "I'm gonna miss all the cute bubbily things you do, and culturally ignorant remarks. And I'm never go-onna forget when you lent me a shoulder to cry on, when i was pissed drunk and love sick. You really knew how to make me feel like a normal dude Sterling. I fuckin love you, I swear on Celestia's plump rump you didn't die in vain. We're gonna kick everyone's ass and I'm gonna be thi-inking about you while I do it.." He nuzzles his face onto Sterling's cold red cheek. Tears full blown stream down Luke's face and break at his mourning grimace.

Luke wipes his tears, releasing his arm from Twilight. Lukewarm ambles over to Sterling's sword driven in the snow. He's not sure if it's disrespectful or unchivalrous or anything, but he doesn't think Sterling would mind. He takes the sword and wraps the sheath belt around his body. He cleans the blade before putting it away.
>>
>>25964438
"So you know who I am. I cannot say I am surprised, Starswirl the Bearded. Limited time travel or not, I would imagine My era would be among your excursions. But I have no time to entertain you at the moment, too much is happening." the king says turning His back on them.
>>25964679
Nero closes His eyes deeply for a moment at the sound of Honey's anguished screams coming from inside the lifeless machine, before turning to Lukewarm.
>>25964698
Nero puts a hoof on Lukewarm's shoulder, slowly and tentatively, not speaking a word.
>>
>Direct interaction with mane 6 characters
why does this bother me so much
>>
>>25964495
Steel grunts as the shield arm bends due to the cursed bear's sheer force of the swing, nearly crumpling the metallic arm in twain as the shield fails to hold up at all against its force. The arm takes heavy damage as a result (0/3)

However, before you are knocked down for the count, you successfully manage to take your cape and cast it over both yourselves and the pony, who cries out, "What...?!" as you take him into the shadowscape, fading from sight and reality as the bear starts sniffing around for your scent, his dark outline growling and roaring in anticipation for you to reappear.

The tries to pick himself up, but feeling Steelnyxia latching on tightly he finds difficulty in getting up. He forcibly tries to pry off one of Onyxia's hooves, "Where are we? What did you just do...?" With him so close, you can see a sparkling coat under the cloak.

Steel growls, "That thing... it wasn't natural. Could that be what grabbed her?" He feels Steelnyxia's panic. "Onyxia, are you alright? I mean... I know we're not dead, but..."

>>25964768
Starswirl is about to answer, "You'd imagine right. In fact, this isn't the first time we've..." he watches as Nero's back is turned on him, shutting him up.

"Hm. So THIS is what it's like to be on the other end of that."

You put your hoof on Luke's shoulder to console him, giving Sterling a moment of silence.

>"It still seems so wrong to place my eyes upon a naked flank and treat is as ordinary... and yet the ponies of this era do it, TRUE! I can't be outdone by non-Knights, tis' more embarrassing than to be gazed upon by a thousand eyes bare. Thank you, Emperor King, now I can drink tonight! Huzzah!"
>Sterling turns to Nero, flying up close to hold his face, "Oh, it was glorious!" "Release My face."
>>
>>25964698
The tears you let loose upon Sterling's cold cheek almost freeze as soon as they come out, but despite her body lacking the kind, comfortable warm aura it once had, the smile upon her muzzle seems to speak to Luke even as he mourns her loss.

>"You know what you must do, yes? This mare is your true love, there is no denying this! Her words must not have been spoken truthfully, and her heart surely wept as she left you to pursue her dreams, but you must not let this give you falter. YOU are going to follow her to the end, and make her see you are perfect for each other. I will teach you! You must seek this mare out."
>"But that you hold on to hope is all the greater importance! I promise, Sir Luke, I will see that you find a cure for your cancer. Why, even if I have to give you my own liver! 'Tis a very strong one, I have tested its drinkability for years with no ill effects. You'd do well with it!"
>"I knew it! I knew you could do it Sir Luke! Now kiss her, you fool, don't worry about the parents, kiss her!"

Twilight turns into Luke and hugs him tight after he takes the sword, trying to console the both of them. "I'm so sorry Luke... you two were such good friends... I should have gone with her, I should have..."
>>
>>25964679
Twilight nods her head, "Alright... alright... w-we'll try and make it quick. We..." she takes a breath, shuddering. "W-we shouldn't leave the body out in the cold like this..."

You head on inside Crumple's cargo hold,
>"Ohohoho... you got drunk so fast Sir Teeny! I can't be shrunk, I am too much knightlieness to shrink!"
>"It really was a beautiful demon. I know you'll make the next one just as well. And if you need a blanket until you do you may have my handkerchief if you want it. I was going to give it to a certain stallion tonight but you seem to need it more."
>"...your Da? I'm sorry, Honey, you're remembering your father? It's okay, you don't have to say anything, Sir Honey. I know how you feel. My father is passed, too."

and let out all the anguish and pain as best as you know how. The banging and thrashing resonate throughout the entire hold, scraps of metal tossed about in your anger haphazardly.

As you do so, one happens to hit the remains of Obsidious located in the hold, the wrapped crystallized head rolling onto the ground and making a large bang that sounds out among the rest.

>"Give into your hatred... feel it deep in your heart..."
>>
>and of COURSE I forgot the music
https://youtu.be/PO2kZI8c4tY
>>
>>25964910
"I wanna go home..."
Onyxia mutters, voice trailing.
"I want to be somewhere where I won't see my friends die. Where I won't fall apart at every step..."
She whines sadly, holding the poor pony tightly as its the only thing nearby after the loneliness she felt, not caring if her hoof breaks from it now that she's inside the cape.
>>
>>25964919
> I should have gone with her, I should have.
"For crying out loud! Stop saying that!" Luke blows up at Twilight. Tears are running down his cheeks again "Its tearing me apart.."

>>25964924
>>25964679
Luke interrupts Honey's mourning tantrum with a few knocks on his helmet plating. "Hay Honey, where should we bury her. I think it should be somewhere where they bury Celestia's knights. I think she'd like that."
>>
>>25964910
Nero raises an ear at that.

"Keep talking."

Nero says to Starswirl motioning His head to follow, taking a few steps away from the morbid scenes, looking back for a moment, before looking away again. A portal opens up above His hoof, dropping out a walkie-talkie.

>"Boo, Screech, where are you? Whats going on?"
>>
>>25965059
All that meets Luke is another scream, and no sort of response other than that.

>>25964924
Honey gives a few more yells of anger and pain in Crumple, then her teary gaze looks upon the spilled over remains of Obsidious.
"[What?! What are you looking at?!]" Honey yells at the crystalized head, speaking her native language in her rage. She angrily goes over and picks Obsidious' head up.
"[I bet you're just enjoying me in my torment, aren't you?! Watching me cry in this...this pain?!]" Honey glares angrily at the silent remains, then goes over to the power core of Crumple.
"[I'll show you, you smug piece of crap!]"

Ripping out some wires that spark, Honey glows red as she rigs up Obsidious to the power core in a way to painfully bleed him of his magic when she wants. Even going as far as allowing him to communicate via text on the cockpit screens.

>Magitech: finally wiring Obsidious up for painful magic extraction/communicate through text
[1d10]
>>
>>25965046
The pony you latch on too stays silent for a few moments, having stopped trying to pry off Onyxia and letting her latch on. "...I am sorry... I needed help to try and save that mare, but, you clearly have your own troubles that have just gotten worse. With nothing to even show for it... what is happening?"

Steel tenses up, whispering as quietly as he can but still within ability for Onyxia to hear him under their breath. ("Onyxia... I'm sorry... your hoof, your body, us being in the Capital, this is all my fault... I dragged you into all of it... I wish I could unfuse. You deserve better than this").

You feel the crackling of your hoof intensify as you grip, but it still holds. Just outside, the cursed bear roars and growls, sniffing about for its prey.

>>25965059
Twilight jumps back at him shouting at her, covering her muzzle, "Luke... I'm sorry, I didn't meant to..."

Starswirl steps over, sighing, "You should stop blaming yourself. Both of you."

Twilight looks up, "But..."

"Few have the good fortune to die with a smile on their muzzle. By what I hear, the last thing she'd want is you two doing this to yourselves."

Twilight sniffles, then looks at Luke. "C-Celestia has an entire garden dedicated to fallen knights... I think she'd like to be buried there, if she had the choice."
>>
>>25965235
>>25965076
Starswirl grins, "I visited your era frequently. There were many things worth seeing in the old Empire. Found the sorcery interesting. I was there watching you during your rise to the throne, when you got your mark. I was there the day you and your brother finished the Six Year War. And, you remember how Urmah's couch just 'disappeared' one day?"

As you back off, Starswirl follows behind, and you hear a bit of static forming through the radio

>"Dude, turn that OFF they'll hear us!" Boo hisses
>Screech hisses back "Dumbass, it's Nero I can't! H-he-hey, Nero ol' buddy ol' guy.. heh... uh... everything's fine, we-we've got the time machine no problem, but..."
>"BUT shit's hitting the fan over here! I don't know if it's just our whole asylum thing but, the guards are really moving all over the damn place... a couple of them saw us head into the alley and grab the machine."
>"They tried to arrest us for looking suspicious, and we got away.. but, we had to show our wings to do it. Now the whole city's looking for us because they think we're spies!"
>Boo grumbles, "And what's worse, this blizzard is getting worse and worse over here, so... yeah, that doesn't make things much better... brrr..."
>>
>>25965245
>>25965089
You look on at the frozen, screaming crystallized facade of Obsidious laying upon the ground, unable to answer you as you threaten to take out your anger upon him. The deep green glow of the stone inside his purple crystal glows intensely as you begin to wire him up to the core, your red glow fixating the wires directly into the main core of Crumple. The stone says nothing as you work, but your job is completed with frightening, inequine levels of success: the stone remains are successfully integrated with the core of Crumple, and is set to cause as much pain as possible to this hunk of crystallized mutation.

As you hook it up to the computer, you receive a layout of all systems functioning normally, but as you set up communication you see the following text displayed

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA [repeating]

>PAUSED
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.