[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is smarter, Maud or Twilight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8
Who is smarter, Maud or Twilight?
>>
File: 1418625904269.gif (1 MB, 580x573) Image search: [Google]
1418625904269.gif
1 MB, 580x573
Is that even a question? Twilight is the winrar
>>
Your mom
>>
Maud doesn't respond to pupillary light reflex tests. She's like a frog. She looks alive but there's nothing home.
>>
File: a4d.gif (2 MB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
a4d.gif
2 MB, 680x383
>>25956450
I keked
>>
>>25956427
Twiggy a smart, Maud an aspergers.
Twiggy can learn about anything through instense study.
Maud can learn about rocks through liking rocks.
>>
File: Horse-Bone.png (26 KB, 243x193) Image search: [Google]
Horse-Bone.png
26 KB, 243x193
>>25956427
What if they fused together?
Would the result be the smartest pony in existence?
>>
>>25956427
Twilight
>>
>>25956448
>>25956499
Twilight is sometimes illogical. She freaks out over nothing.

Maud is always rational and level-headed. She is also extremely smart; remember that time she identified that AJ had gone skiing?

Maud is level-headed, highly logical, and extremely intelligent.
>>
>>25956581
Why did you make this thread, then?
By the way, she's only somewhat intelligent and pretty much dead inside
>>
>>25956631
She's not dead inside. She's adorable Aspergers. And she cares only about rocks, never any trivial nonsense.
>>
>>25956661
Well, i like her too, man, don't get me wrong
>>
(>>25956581)
In addition to sometimes freaking out over nothing, Twilight, on the other hand, is very often highly irrational, even stupid, for prolonged periods of time. This is most pronounced in the episode Feeling Pinkie Keen, in which she is utterly non-scientific throughout the episode, rejecting empirical evidence in favor of her blind commitment to the non-existence of a “Pinkie Sense".

Maud would never favor capricious faith (even if faith in the non-existence of something) over statistically-significant empirical evidence.
>>
>>25956427
There's a reason she's called Purple Smart.

>>25957139
>freaking out over nothing
Neurosis doesn't mean she's stupid
>>
File: TOUCHDOWN.png (20 KB, 587x498) Image search: [Google]
TOUCHDOWN.png
20 KB, 587x498
Twilight is like Zhuge Liang, highly overrated for a lot of people (Twilight being smart and a princess and Zhuge Liang being good with military strategy (even though he only won one battle against Wei) and a prime minister) and Maud is like Sima Yi, severely underrated for a few reasons (Maud is dumb because she only like rocks and Sima Yi said Zhuge Liang was better than him. (even though both Zhuge Liang and Sima Yi admired and feared a bit the strategically capabilities of Zhang He))

In other words, Shu is shit and so is Twilight.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.