[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Starlight Glimmer returning to her commune >tfw "EVERYWHERE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
>tfw Starlight Glimmer returning to her commune
>tfw "EVERYWHERE YOU GO, FRIENDSHIP THERE WILL GO"
>tfw Double Diamond hugs her
>tfw FRIENDS CAN CHANGE THE WORLD

Goddamn, can we talk about how great this finale was? I didn't think they could match Twilight's Kingdom but they actually did.
>>
>>25952323
>can we talk about how great this finale was?
no, because it was shit
>>
>>25952328
Nice meme
>>
>>25952328
/thread
>>
>>25952335
thanks man
I worked super hard on it, I'm glad someone appreciates it
>>
>>25952323
>topped Twilight's Kingdom
I don't factually believe what I'm about to say, but I am going to say it and defend it until further notice:

No. Fuck you. The season 5 finale did not live up to Friendship literally becoming magic. You are factually wrong for saying so. Choke to death.
>>
>>25952323
Apparently those dumbasses forgot about the whole part where she literally tried to kill them.
>>
>>25952390

I said match not top.
>>
File: born to shit post.png (135 KB, 839x646) Image search: [Google]
born to shit post.png
135 KB, 839x646
>>25952376
i think you should lurk a little bit longer, just till you get the hang of things friend.
>>
>>25952323
Well, I liked it more than Twilight's Kingdom, but I've always considered that finale kind of weak.
>>
>>25952328
It only shat itself towards the end with Glimmer's backstory and motivations, it also had issues with balancing the time between the different universes with some of them doing nothing for the actual story, but even them it was still really enjoyable, 8/10 or less
>>
>>25952401
>match
>the whole central conflict of two full episodes is the most powerful being in Equestria being completely facerolled by a unicorn with abandonment issues

No. Just no.
>>
File: 14423526235.png (304 KB, 645x645) Image search: [Google]
14423526235.png
304 KB, 645x645
are pony pocket pussies just a meme?
>>
>>25952323
Could of told us what happened to their cutie marks but yeah it was
>>
>>25952323
I felt like that ending bit could have made for interesting glimmer episodes in S6, and rushing it at the end like that was a waste.
>>
>>25952323
it was shit. equestriadaily would love to have you though
>>
>>25952448
>twilight can beat someone
>OMG WORTHLESS MARY SUE
>twilight can't beat someone
>OMG PATHETIC WAY TO GET FACEROLLED
>>
>>25954066
This tbqh.
I didn't mind that Twilight couldn't brute force Glimmer or the Time Spell because if she did, well, that would be boring. We'd have a shittier Twilight's Kingdom if overwhelming your enemy was the answer to this.
Ironically, that finale was pretty shitty considering all that brute force against Tirek was pretty much useless in the long run since she couldn't overpower him, either.

Besides, Alicorn/Alicorn magic =/= raw power, and both of them are magically gifted. Twilight just happened to be in a tactical disadvantage in having to constantly return to the past because she got outplayed from the beginning.
>>
>>25952323
That part sucked tho

>>25952335
>opinions are memes
>>
>>25952323
i won't say it was great, but it would be better if starlight intentions were something more than an ex-friend.
also, the musical ending was something as equal as the rapping dog in Titanic:the legend goes on
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.