[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she tsundere, or just a bitch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 4877533-limestone+pie.jpg (51 KB, 565x640) Image search: [Google]
4877533-limestone+pie.jpg
51 KB, 565x640
Is she tsundere, or just a bitch?
>>
>>25950010
All I know is that "Limestone" is a fucking stupid name. I'm still calling her Blinkie.
>>
>>25950010
Just a reminder that her cutie mark basically says she is a dick.
>>
>>25950010
What's the difference?
>>
>>25950010
That's the same fucking thing.
>>
>>25950010
I'd fist punch her in the snot box.

where as Marble, I'd tongue punch in the fart box.
>>
>>25950010
Bitch, tsundere Limestone is headcanon at best.
>>
File: can't_unsee.png (429 KB, 565x640) Image search: [Google]
can't_unsee.png
429 KB, 565x640
>>25950034
>>
>>25950114
I meant that it shows she has a sour temperament...

Sick minded fool
>>
File: Do it for her.png (875 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Do it for her.png
875 KB, 1920x1200
>>25950010
She's a bitch, she yells at little fillies, she kicked out of her farm the apples, she is obsessed with holder's boulder, she has a big ego and she feels like she have to be in charge. She IS a bitch.
And I fucking love her
>>
She's just a salty horse
>>
>>25950034
*Just a reminder that her cutie mark basically says she is a choad
>>
>>25950010
she's salty. that's not rocks, its two chunks of salt. her mom drank margaritas while pregnant and the salt and the lime gave her an overdeveloped medulla oblongata.
>>
>>25950010
Both. She is tsundere, but she's only tsundere because she's a bitch. Easily worse than Spoiled Rich, and contests her as worst Season 5 character.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.