[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I want to get in shape but, when is the best time to go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
"I want to get in shape but, when is the best time to go running?"
>>
>>25944183
Now. That fat ass isn't going to work itself off.
>>
>>25944183
morning
>>
>>25944183
After you spent some time walking and jogging to be sure your skinny-fat ass isn't going to drop dead of a heart attack.
>>
>>25944183
In the morning, so all the smug falls down because of the cold and then gets into your lungs.

And at night so you get mugged by a dindu.

Or in the afternoon so the traffic kills you.

Cardio is for fags tbqh famu.
>>
>>25944183
>want fitness advice
>go to /mlp/
What the fuck was going through your mind?
>>
File: smug_anime_girl.png (117 KB, 372x351) Image search: [Google]
smug_anime_girl.png
117 KB, 372x351
>>25944216
>so all the smug falls down
>>
>>25944216
>so all the smug falls down
>>
File: twiface wat.png (97 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
twiface wat.png
97 KB, 438x438
>>25944183
Please don't ruin Moondancer by using her to make Sunshit Shitter tier threads.
>>
>>25945584
Implying moondancer isn't shit.
>>
>>25945584
She kinda a shit, Anon.
>>
>>25944183
Sunrise, but fuck if I know
>>>/fit/
Go ask them you derp.
>>
>>25944183
Here's a good time to run
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.