[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I killed the entire changeling colony so I could spend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 12
File: momalis.gif (38 KB, 375x300) Image search: [Google]
momalis.gif
38 KB, 375x300
>"I killed the entire changeling colony so I could spend more time with you, Anon."
>>
>>25940903
I call bullshit, Cheeselegs.
Offing your own entire hive is the last thing I'd expect you to do.
>>
>>25940939
Well, she could always make more.
But with you.
>>
File: Killer Queen Chrysalis.jpg (518 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
Killer Queen Chrysalis.jpg
518 KB, 1200x1500
>>25940970
>tfw no shapeshifting qt3.14 changeling queen to make superior changeling/human breed with
A true shame
>>
>>25940903
"So we could make a new one?"
superior human-changeling hybrids - magic immunity AND love feasting
>>
File: Chryssi bitch please.png (165 KB, 852x852) Image search: [Google]
Chryssi bitch please.png
165 KB, 852x852
>>25941201
>Magic Immunity
Too many AiE threads there m9
>>
>>25941201
They wouldn't be immune to magic if they've got changeling in them. It would only be magic resistance AT BEST.
>>
I think the mix of human anatomy with changeling biology is really the selling point here.
>Humans, at physical peak, are doom incarnate thanks to persistence hunting and extremely durable structure
>Insects such as ants are often proportionally stronger than humans, thus capitalizing on human capacity for physical strength
>Changeling shapeshifting ability mixed with human knack for tools make for a most crafty predator
>If offspring inherit both methods of feeding, they have a fallback method if lacking in the other. Or possibly, they require a mixture of both, which may be a downfall
>If human tech becomes prominent in Equestria, the offspring can use war technology much more often and more easily than non-humanoids
In all honesty, we could surpass the Mongols or British Empire if we do it right.
>>
>>25941497
Writer's pls
>>
>>25941678
I would, but I'm too busy shitposting over in Publix. Maybe if thread isn't kill in a few hours I will.
>>
>>25941765
We were nowhere near page 10.
>>
>>25941783
bump
>>
>>25941201
>Magic immunity
Why is this retarded idea so popular?
>>
File: cadence20.jpg (55 KB, 999x999) Image search: [Google]
cadence20.jpg
55 KB, 999x999
>>25941497
But before that you'll unwittingly reform Chrysalis by falling in love with her and the whole enterprise will be ruined.
>>
>>25941801
It's one of the few things we could possibly have over the horses.
>>
File: Hi Anon, I'm Chryssi Now.png (175 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Hi Anon, I'm Chryssi Now.png
175 KB, 1024x1024
>>25941801
Because power fantasy. Why do you think SAO wasn't automatically considered shit?
>>25941805
A race that feeds off of love probably doesn't see relationships the same way we do. Somebody genuinely falling in love with her is probably just an easier way to extract love.
>>
>>25941844
>possibly
Highly unlikely and incredibly arrogant and naive. Magic affects all matter in Equestrian solar system, why would humans be any different?
Also, humans have opposable thumbs as well as technological and fighting prowess that is far superior to the ponies.
>>25941870
>power fantasy
>wanting to be stronger than the ponies
>not wanting them to dominate you
>>
File: image.png (223 KB, 640x599) Image search: [Google]
image.png
223 KB, 640x599
>>25941678
Ask and ye shall receive.
Don't mean to commandeer it or anything, just want something to write.

>You are Anon, ruler of Equestria.
>For ten years you lived in the house of the Alicorn sisters, eating bread from their table and growing to understand their ways.
>You had begun to sink into a state of contentment until you were approached one day by a creature you could not recognize.
>Shr claimed to be Chrysalis, queen of the Changelings, and she offered you her power of you were willing to join her in conquest of Equestria.
>You had found quickly that her insect-like reproductive system was more than able to accommodate for the normally slow human reproductive rate, and you quickly found yourself as the father of a kingdom.
>These children that you sired were capable of morphing their physical structure between the more common pony shape and the physically superior human type.
>Not only that, but even in human form they are able to use magic, fueled by the emotional energy that Changelings are so fond of.
>They do not, however, require that emotional sustenance to live, and their physical abilities can be maintained by normal eating.
>For ten years you have raised this army of yours, the accelerated Changeling growth rate making them the perfect fighting machines by the age of 10.
>You are Anon, father of the greatest revolution this world will ever see, and the new king of Equestria.

Fixing to write one from Chrysalis's POV, then one from the hybrid commander's, then one from Celestia's, all in chronological order.
>>
File: cadence7.png (794 KB, 4800x4800) Image search: [Google]
cadence7.png
794 KB, 4800x4800
>>25941870
She's probably never had a real relationship, instead she found herself alone on the outside looking in.
>>
>>25941941
There's an inverse correlation between the amount of sexual/romantic partners and appreciation for people, faithfulness in marriage, and one or two other things.
>>
>>25941940
>You are Chrysalis, new Queen Mother of Equestria.
>Anon claimed his throne as king almost a full month ago, and yet has not stopped having you produce new drones.
>He's almost insatiable, but what would you expect from the new King?
>Luckily, he's found some new playthings in the mares of Canterlot, so you aren't constantly worn out, but even when you aren't tending to him, the army you already have is hassle enough.
>His genes made them immune to magic, which makes them nigh impossible to manage by force.
>They can hear your thoughts through the Changeling hivemind, but they are constantly thinking of their own will as well, which clutters your head.
>The same things that made them unbeatable in the takeover of Equestria seem as though they will collapse your own mind as well.
>Luckily, you can tune out the hivemind now that they are capable of thinking for themselves, and even then they will still obey you and Anon out of respect.
>You glance over at your king, wondering if this is what it's like to feel real love.
>The idea makes you a bit sick, but you seem to feel the same on the inside about him as all the other ponies who would go about professing love act on the outside.
>Disgusting, perhaps, but all in all you could certainly think of a few worse things.
>You slide off of your throne, sidling over to his and sliding up into his lap, allowing his battle-hardened arms to lift you into his lap and press you against his chest.
>Perhaps...not as disgusting as you thought.
>You are Chrysalis, Queen of Equestria, and you have finally found love.
>>
>>25942086
>You are Colonel, first child of Anon and Chrysalis, commander of the Changeling Hybrid force.
>Your king, however, is growing weaker by the day.
>The most proficient healers have been brought in, and extra energy extracted from the love ponies just for the purpose of healing him, but to no avail.
>He is dying, and you fear your mother, strong as she is, will not hold together after he passes.
>So it is that you begin to meet in secret with Celestia, who has remained trapped in the Canterlot Caves by order of the Queen for these past years, and discuss the future of the land.
>Obviously, she is an enemy of Anon and Chrysalis, and cannot be trusted, but she had leadership experience that you can benefit from.
>So it is, until one day you realize that you have grown stronger than usual from a visit with the former ruler.
>Your mind fumbles with this, but there is only a single conclusion.
>You have, by presenting yourself as a friend, won the love of the Princess of the Sun.
>For days you stay out of the caves, mulling over your situation, until word passes to you that Anon has finally left for the next life.
>Your decision at hand, you steel yourself and make your way down to the caves for what you hope will be the last time.
>>
File: 183[1].png (1 MB, 1136x1434) Image search: [Google]
183[1].png
1 MB, 1136x1434
>>25941007
But changelings are literally the Jews of Equestria.

Why don't you just find some attractive Jewess in real life, anon?
>>
>>25942208
>You are Celestia, Princess of the Sun.
>You didn't always have a scar over your eye, but then again, you didn't always want what you couldn't have.
>Every morning now, when you look in the mirror, you see Colonel's face staring back at you.
>Most ponies never go into the Canterloy Caves, and those that do will be thankful the path is more leveled now.
>They'll never pay attention to the ceiling's added height, or what now lays under the new layer of rock.
>The whole castle had shaken when you brought down the roof, but there hadn't been another choice.
>Without knowing what Colonel was going to say, you couldn't risk Equestria's future on your own charms.
>Thus, you continue on, rebuilding in the wake of the rule of Anon and Chrysalis.
>Without their father, many of the hybrids are willing to assist, especially once word gets around about what happened to their commander.
>You are Celestia, Princess of Equestria, and you may never see yourself the same again.
>>
>>25941497
I don't think it's that easy.
There's a reason why human males and females can't get an animal or themselfs pregnant from an animal.
We're too different.
I know that a changelings can change how they look, but changelings lay eggs, human females let them grow inside themself.
>>
File: 1450391070124.jpg (148 KB, 2000x1600) Image search: [Google]
1450391070124.jpg
148 KB, 2000x1600
>>25940970
>>25941007
Unf.
>>
>>25942381
>changelings lay eggs
Has this been confirmed or just common in fanfics?
>>
>>25942394
Well are they not kinda, sort of, insects?
>>
File: 680266.jpg (545 KB, 714x1000) Image search: [Google]
680266.jpg
545 KB, 714x1000
>>25942444
The way I see it, they're mostly pony-like creatures.

They have four limbs, two eyes, mouths with lips, muzzles, tails, etc. They don't even seem to have a proper exoskeleton aside from the carapace on their backs.

The insect-ish features are largely superficial, the only really prominent ones being their wings and carapace. Maybe their eyes too, although they're just unclear and not clusters of little beads like on flies.

Rather than "insects" I'd just call them "monsters".
>>
File: 1443582773414.jpg (18 KB, 378x257) Image search: [Google]
1443582773414.jpg
18 KB, 378x257
This new change in you really bugs me
>>
>>25940903
I want to defend Canterlot from changelings with a Mossberg 88.
>>
>>25942543
Then again, the difference is too big for breeding.
>>
>>25940970
>>25941007
>>25941201
>>25942383
writefag please do this
give her the D
>>
File: dat ass.png (420 KB, 808x1024) Image search: [Google]
dat ass.png
420 KB, 808x1024
>>25942737
Since we're dealing with magical creatures from a world with a fuckton of highly intelligent species, I don't think the capability to crossbreed is that much of a stretch.

Which especially goes for changelings who make a living off of other creatures' affection and intimacy.

But then again, impregnation and breeding are fetishes of mine so I guess I might be biased.
>>
>>25942381
We're talking about magical technicolor ponies, not rl. Mythology rules apply, and in mythology, humans fucked all the monsters into extinction.

Human genes are superior genes.
>>
>>25944428
it's one of the best fetishes, and also has good purpose behind it
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.