[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They are so cute together!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 235645.png (945 KB, 980x870) Image search: [Google]
235645.png
945 KB, 980x870
They are so cute together!
>>
>>25937113

dislestia general is back?
>>
File: 1435913735115.png (362 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
1435913735115.png
362 KB, 750x563
>>25937113
Incoming sunfags
>>
>>25937113
Isn't going to happen with Meghan in charge
>>
>>25938542

>implying Meghan

She is no longer a threat anon
>>
>>25938591
?
>>
>>25937113
Why would any writer pick Dislestia over obvious FlutterCord? I mean he and Fluttershy are this much "in your face" that casual fags like comic writers and DHX animators do ship teasing of the two. Dislestia is just an inside joke between some voice actors and other dislestia shippers.
>>
>>25938603

>desustorage.org/mlp/thread/24827260/#q24841555

Didnt you know anon? Its pretty old news

>>25938628
A good writer would
>>
>>25938482
I sure hope so, anon.
>>
>>25938736

the problem is that we need a greentext at least to keep the general alive
>>
>>25938639
She's still in highest position of MLP franchise. Remember the times when Faust was forced to do things that an Hasbro exec told her to do? (Equestria grils, Twilicorn etc)

Meghan right now is THAT exec. Meghan hanged out with Mike Vogel, Brian Lenard and Stephen Davis. Now she can do whatever she wants in the 2017 movie or S6,

Even if the new headwriter is a massive dislestia shipper (which i doubt) Meghan will just reject any story about it just like Faust's ideas were rejected.
>>
I'm suprised about dislestia fans being in this board.
>>
>>25939064
/mlp/ is one of the most ass-backwards, contrarian places on the internet, so of course there's a big Dislestia population.

Most of it is literally because Fluttercord is more popular with the fandom. And if the fandom loves it, that means we have to hate it.
>>
>>25939064
it's actually like one just craving attention. Trying to save a ship that's been long dead, or trying to cause shit that hasn't happened.
>>
>>25939097
Is that so?
Kinda strange that dislestia threads are more often just simple bait threads with baiscally no content.
If there are sooo many dislestia shippers here, then there would be at least a dislestia thread per week probably even more than one.
But that clearly is not the case ergo dislestia shippers are just practically non-existant minority within the /mlp/ board with just a very few hardcore fans.
>>
>>25939140
Hm, you might have a point there. Maybe this board isn't actually that shitty and it's just bait.

In any case, Dislestia is fucking retarded and even if you despise shipping, Fluttercord is at least show-supported.
>>
>Cute.
>When Discord can look creepy sometimes.
>>
>>25938751
I've never written green before, but I might give it a shot. Any tips for someone who's written a couple mediocre fimfic stories but doesn't know the green format?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.