[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Darling you know what we agreed upon...if you're going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 22
File: smirking_rarity.png (189 KB, 900x1102) Image search: [Google]
smirking_rarity.png
189 KB, 900x1102
>Darling you know what we agreed upon...if you're going to be sleeping in my boudoir you're going to need to tend to my derriere with that mouth of yours
>>
>>25932508
Okay but first fix your eyelashes.
>>
>>25932514
It's an impostor.
>>
>>25932508
Ok.
Bend over.
>>
>>25932540
Oh, I did.
My body is ready.
See you in three days, you brave soul, you.
>>
File: that_is_my_fetish_rar.png (74 KB, 500x518) Image search: [Google]
that_is_my_fetish_rar.png
74 KB, 500x518
>>25932508
A-Ok
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 635x625) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 635x625
>>25932540
>that anatomy
What the fuck anon
>>
File: 1435626890979.jpg (13 KB, 208x160) Image search: [Google]
1435626890979.jpg
13 KB, 208x160
>>25932540
Godspeed, Anon.
>>
File: kill me.jpg (147 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
147 KB, 800x534
>>25932540
Why?
Just why?
>>
File: bad_boner.png (30 KB, 214x200) Image search: [Google]
bad_boner.png
30 KB, 214x200
>>25932540
>>
Good night, sweet prince.
>>
File: 1430762262153.gif (2 MB, 553x478) Image search: [Google]
1430762262153.gif
2 MB, 553x478
>>25932560
>>25932574
>>25932599
Somebody plz link to source
>>
>>25932646
It was nothing more than Rara with a huge horse dong.
>>
>>25932672
Well fuck, I thought it was going to be some delicious ponut
>>
>>25932672
So...source.
>>
Jokes on you, my tounge has been ripped out. Still want me to service your tendies with my teeth?
>>
File: preparetheRAPEOIL.jpg (54 KB, 484x519) Image search: [Google]
preparetheRAPEOIL.jpg
54 KB, 484x519
>>25932902
>>
>>25932880
Your source is Rarity+Huge Horse Dong and the nearest search engine, faggot
>>
>>25932922
Well aren't you just a bundle of joy?
>>
>>25933208
It's my menses
>>
Nigga licking horsepussy is gross
Real pusi be better than that shit
>>
>>25933280
Hey neat, why don't you go be a faggot somewhere else huh, champ?
>>
Oh, you mean like:

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/194523/1/raritys-champagne/raritys-champagne

This?
>>
Hooray another ass licking thread!
>>
>tfw your clop-drawing girlfriend lets you rim her before your pound her ass.

Life is good.
>>
File: octi_smug_2.png (200 KB, 1500x1019) Image search: [Google]
octi_smug_2.png
200 KB, 1500x1019
>>25933493
>girlfriend

yeah, right
>>
>>25933280
>Nigga licking horsepussy is gross
You must be on the wrong board, get out faggot
>>
>>25933280
>real pusi
You know horses actually have genitals, right?
>>
>>25933455
Hey, if she's clean its cool, rimming can be fun you know. Don't think that it must always be associated with scat, which is literally shit.
>>
File: hmm.gif (1 MB, 400x360) Image search: [Google]
hmm.gif
1 MB, 400x360
That reminds me. There were that two screencaps with ass worship oneshots. Anyone got them?
>>
>>25933627
I wasn't being sarcastic. Rim pone is best pone
>>
>>25933493

Hey, we're not all as pathetic as you.
>>
File: facebook frog.jpg (11 KB, 277x329) Image search: [Google]
facebook frog.jpg
11 KB, 277x329
>>25933739
>implying having a clop-drawing girlfriend is pathetic
>>
>>25933881
You can leave now, thanks.
>>
File: ponuts.jpg (306 KB, 2481x1473) Image search: [Google]
ponuts.jpg
306 KB, 2481x1473
How do we summon writefags?
>>
>>25934100
Depends.
Is anyone willing to critique and give suggestions on how to improve after the story ends?
>>
File: image.jpg (236 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236 KB, 894x894
>>25934100
Some lewd ponuts right there
>>
>>25934119
I could try, but I'm not a writefag myself so I'm not so sure if it's what you are looking for
>>
>>25932646
>>25932880
>>25933208
Lurn 2 desustorage
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 1280x720
>>25934100
Look Rarity. I only did this for Rainbow Dash a few days ago because those Diamond Dogs shoved a gem up her ass and we needed to get it out. It's not like I want to go around licking somepony's ass for no reason.

>Oh come on now darling I saw how into it you were. Those moans of disgust you attempted to make weren't that convincing. Besides, you kept right on going after the gem came out.

Ok so maybe I got caught up in the heat of the moment, but at least she had a good reason to have me do it.

>I must admit my reasons for this are a bit selfish. I saw how much you and Rainbow were enjoying it and I thought it would be fun to try.

I never expected this of you. You're usually so clean and proper, and a bit of a germaphobe.

>Darling if there's one thing you need to learn about proper girls it's that we delight in being quite nasty in bed. Now are you going to lick my ass or do I have to put a spell on you?
>>
>>25934644
Anon sighed. There was no way he was getting out of this. He slowly inched his face towards Rarity's juicy white rump. "You are clean down there right?" Anon asked.

>Of course darling. Do you think pretty girls actually poop? Silly boy.

Anon rolled his eyes as he began to slowly spread Rarity apart, but as his eyes beheld Rarity's beauty a fever overcame him like a werewolf seeing the full moon. Unable to help himself Anon dived in as deep as he could. His moans of pleasure muffled by Rarity's soft cheeks.

>Wow Anon! I had my suspicions about you but I had no idea you enjoyed it this much! Here let me help you some.

Rarity cast a spell to enlarge Anon's tongue. He could now go as deep and fill Rarity's hole as much as he wanted.
>>
>>25932508
>You stand in front of Rarity, absolutely appalled by her suggestion
"What do you mean, tend to your derriere?"
>"You know exactly what I mean, darling."
>She turns around and raises her flank high towards you
>"It is only fair. You do get free room and board, after all, and it'd be ungrateful not to help me."
>She makes sense, quite a lot of it, but it is your mouth
>You think of all the past times you've had fun with it, talking shit to other ponies, smiling, laughing
>Kissing, even, but that was one sided and she never forgave you for it
>Rarity wags her tail, side to side
>"Well? It's rude to keep a lady waiting."
>Her folds drip underneath her ponut
>And you see her fur glisten where the fluids drip
>She really really wants you to do this
>You weight your options once more
>And decide to agree
"Alright, fine, Rarity, you win."
>She squeals with glee, and holds her rear a little higher
>You lick your lips, making sure they're all wet and moist
>And then you take them off, and place it in between her ass
>Her back arches in pleasure as you shove your lips deeper in between her buttcheeks with your fingers
>And now you no longer have a mouth
>It is Rarity's decision whether you laugh, smile, or talk again
"Mphfh mpfhf?"
>"Oooh yes! Thank you veeery much, darling."
>She stands upright, squeezing your lips in between her ass
>And you watch them disappear with a tinge of regret
>"Now, please make yourself at home."
>You spend the rest of the day regretting your decision
>>
>>25934736
After Rarity and Anon had shared a tremendous orgasm they decided to call it a night. However as luck would have it, Rarity was too spent from the experience to cast any more magic.

>Um Anon I don't know quite how to say this but I'm out of energy to return your tongue to normal.

Anon's eyes flew open in fear, "Mmmmmph mmmph mmmph!" Anon moaned, unable to speak with his tongue stuck up Rarity's plot.

>It's ok Anon, I'll try to force it out.

"Mummmph mmmph mm mumph!" Anon mumbled frantically as Rarity's sphincter squeezed around his tongue. After a few minutes of trying there was no progress.

>Ok ok ok no need to panic. We'll just call Twilight, she always knows how to help.

"MMMMMMPH MMPH MMMMM!"
>>
File: 1451254086353.png (258 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1451254086353.png
258 KB, 1280x1280
>>25934772
HAHA YOU LED ME TO A FALSE CONCLUSION LMAO
>>
>>25934795
Meanwhile at the Castle of Friendship

*Ring Ring
>Dear Celestia who could be calling at this hour? Oh hi Rarity.

"Hey Twilight, I was wondering if you could come over and help with a bit of a problem?"

>Sure! What's going on?

"MMMMMPH!" Anon protested as Rarity started to tell Twilight what had happened. "Shut up Anon do you want to be stuck like this forever?" Rarity spat at him.

>Stuck like this forever? Rarity what's going on? Are you and Anon alright?

"Yes Twilight we're fine. Anon's just finding himself a little tongue tied. We need you to come on over and work your magic."

>Ok I'll be right over. Silly Anon must have run into some poison joke and can't talk huh?

"Yeah something like that. See you soon." Rarity said as she hung up. "MMMMMPH!" Anon cried.
>>
File: si.gif (1 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
si.gif
1 MB, 300x169
>>25934772
Misdirection is foundation of he comedies is good on for you anon ymous post thank you
>>
Anon and Rarity waited as Twilight made her was over to the boutique. Rarity standing beside the bed as Anon laid down with his face attached to Rarity's butt. "Mmmmmph mmmmph mmmph." Anon groaned in misery, wondering how such extreme misfortune fell upon him again.

>Just try to relax Anon, Twilight will be here soon.

"Mmmph humppph mmm." Anon responded.

>What makes you think this is any better for me? Do you know what this is going to do to my reputation when it comes out in the next Gabby Gums?! I'll be ruined!

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

>Here she is Anon. Let's go.

Rarity moved swiftly to the front door. Anon was dragged helplessly across the floor and down the stairs. Rarity opened the door slightly.

>"Hi Rarity!" Twilight exclaimed. "Hi Twilight. What brings you here?" Rarity asked nervously. "Um you called me remember?" Rarity smiled awkwardly as Twilight expressed her confusion. "Oh yeah that's right, well come on in."

Twilight tried to walk in but Rarity wasn't opening the door.

>"Rarity if I'm going to help you have to let me in." Twilight said. "Oh yes of course." Rarity blushed as she opened the door.

As soon as Twilight beheld the results of Anon's misadventure she recoiled in horror.

>"By Starswirl's beard what the hell happened here?!
>>
>>25935030
Rarity spoke up nervously, "Oh Twilight it was horrible. I was just lying in bed minding my own business when Anon came in and said his tongue got stung by a bee and swelled up. When I got up to help him he spun me around and stuck his tongue up my butt! I feel so violated Twilight and I can't get him out!"

"MMMMMMMMPH MMMMMM MMMMMPH!" Anon protested, but his murmurings fell on deaf ears.

>"ANON I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD ASSAULT MY FRIEND LIKE THIS! WHEN I GET YOU OUT I'M REPORTING YOU TO CELESTIA! YOU'LL GO TO TARTARUS FOR THIS!"

Twilight summoned a powerful spell and removed his tongue from Rarity's butt while simultaneously transporting them to Celestia's throne.

>Princess Celestia, we bring Anonymous before you for trial. He has been caught in the act of rape!

"Is that so?!" Celestia exclaimed. "What evidence do you have to show?" Twilight used her magic to project what she saw at Rarity's boutique, to the shock and horror of everyone in the throne room. "What do you have to say for yourself Anonymous?!" Celestia yelled.

"Wait just one minute! I didn't rape her she asked me to do it! Anon screamed. "A likely story, but I know Rarity would never do something that disgusting and that Twilight would never lie to me. I pronounce you guilty! Everyone clear the throne room except Anonymous who will receive his due punishment."

After everyone had left Anonymous approached the throne terrified of his fate. Celestia then lifted him up with her magic and stuck Anon down between the cushions so only his face remained above.

"So you enjoy eating ass Anon? Let me show you what a real ass is like." Celestia said seductively. Celestia slowly lowered herself down to the throne and felt Anon's face push between her cake filled cheeks. "Welcome to eternal paradise, Anonymous." Celestia moaned in pleasure as she sat, never to leave her throne again.
>>
>>25934881
That's hilarious
>>
>>25932508
>All these people worshipping filthy ponut
>Not glorious honeypot of horse pussy
You have two options
Why would you choose the literally shitty one
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 400x400
>>25935380
>>
>>25933493
>girlfriend
NORMIES GET OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE oh who am I kidding? We aren't a bunch of 30 year old fat neckbeards, We're bored under-aged fagolas pretending to be a bunch of 30 year old fat neckbeards. You have a good taste in women, my friend.
>>
File: ayy.jpg (68 KB, 798x863) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
68 KB, 798x863
I shall keep you alive
>>
File: lmao.jpg (68 KB, 925x864) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
68 KB, 925x864
With royal posteriors
>>
>>25936342
lol nope
>>
>>25935380
>Why would you choose the literally shitty one
Because Rarity's ponut is a thing of beauty and deserves to be worshiped? Surely you don't think you're worth her....erm, other one, darling
>>
File: heisen-shiggy.jpg (95 KB, 998x894) Image search: [Google]
heisen-shiggy.jpg
95 KB, 998x894
>>25935787
Don't speak for me, you little stain.
>>
>>25936342
Got a sauce on that? Google's not giving me anything.
>>
>>25936280
>>25936342
Moar!
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.