[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Y-yo, Anon! Y-you're looking cute today!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10
File: Flash_Sentry.png (351 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Flash_Sentry.png
351 KB, 1280x720
>"Y-yo, Anon! Y-you're looking cute today!"
>>
B-BBut...im a.. boy flash-kun
>>
>>25913049
Thanks friendo!
>>
>>25913049
I-its not like I like you or anything!
>>
File: 177.png (58 KB, 500x471) Image search: [Google]
177.png
58 KB, 500x471
>>25913049
>Calls Twilight Anon on mistake.
>Twilight morphs horribly.
>Pic related end result.
>>
>>25913049
Bend over darling...
>>
I always look good after I fuck Twilight in the ass.
>>
>driving with Flash
>accidentally grab his leg instead of gearstick
>we both laugh and I unzip his pants
>park the car while fondling his balls
>Flash is laughing because he knows it's just a joke
>start sucking his dick on this empty parking lot
>almost choke on his dick because I'm laughing so hard
>Flash is also laughing his ass off
>he starts making train noises while yelling "BROJOB BROJOB! CHOO CHOO"
>he cums and I swallow it all like some faggot
>kiss him and call him a faggot while laughing

Gotta love playing pranks on my broskis
>>
>>25913049
What are you, some kind of faggot? Get the fuck away from me you cocksucker.
>>
File: greenhornet.png (2 MB, 5000x3545) Image search: [Google]
greenhornet.png
2 MB, 5000x3545
>>25913049
>"get me outta this cage, faggot"
>>
>>25913112
Sure is /fit/ in here
>>
File: 80s-Guy.jpg (24 KB, 300x244) Image search: [Google]
80s-Guy.jpg
24 KB, 300x244
>>25913049
>"Yo Flash, thanks a lot bro!"
>>
>>25913126
>Anon is going to cuck Flash
>Flash turns Anon into a filly to stop it
>>
>>25913162
>cucks him anyways
>>
>>25913049
>flash has huge crush on anon
>willing to do what it takes to keep anon for himself
>even if that means dating and manipulating people so that no one tries to take anon for themselves
>Or cross dressing if anon likes feminity
>nothing is too much for anon-senpai
>and no slut will get in his way of true love
>>
>>25913231
>"What's up dude? Name's Flaaaa...mantha. Flamantha Sentinel. I'm new here, and I can't find my locker. You think you could help me out?"
"...Flash?"
>"What?! No, dude, the name's Flamantha!"
>>
>>25913049
I just want to pin him against that wall and pound his prostate while he moans.
>>
>>25913049
"Flash, for the last time, I'm not gay."
>"What? Dude, me neither!"
"I'm serious. This needs to stop."
>"Bro, it's me, you KNOW Ilike the puss!"
"Uh huh."
>"C'mon, I was just trying to pay you a compliment! Nothing gay, yo."
"Yo... Yeah, sure."
>"C'mooon."
"..."
>"... So, uh, you doing anything this wee-"
"Oh, hey, Fluttershy! One sec, Flash, we'll continue this never."
>"Wait, no! I was- IT WAS A JOKE! A JOKE!"
>>
>>25913325
>But Flash had made the most critical error.
>He forgot to say "no homo."
>>
>>25913299
>They start a relationship
>It gets preally serious
>After the prom, Anon follows Flamantha back to her place
>They're about to get jiggy with it
>She offers anal first time no strings
>For real bro
>Anon jumps at that shit
>While he's fucking, he feels his balls slap against something weird
"Flamantha...are those balls?"
>"I can explain."
>>
File: 1450245967939.png (73 KB, 252x447) Image search: [Google]
1450245967939.png
73 KB, 252x447
>>25913112
>>25913325
lol
>>
File: 1447155752744.jpg (10 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1447155752744.jpg
10 KB, 300x300
>>25913049
>"Why thank you Flash I really needed that today!"
>>
>>25913299
>you keep finding strange letters in your locker
>yesterday it was "I would swallow your cum whenever and where ever <3"
>today it said "I want to feel you deep in my ass <3"
>the damnedest thing
>no name on them
>and your locker has a sticker of your name so it can't be a mix up
>its on printed paper so can't identify any handwriting
>you still remember the first one you found
>"please make me your sex slave and your bitch <3"
>all those hearts make you think its a girl doing this, but who the hell says this kind of stuff?
>its arousing and creepy at the same time
>what do they really want?
>as if you didn't have enough worries, you keep catching Flash staring at you
>he does a good job of hiding it, but he usually can explain why he was looking in your direction
>maybe you're getting paranoid
>that being said, you're starting to notice that he is always in the vicinity of your locker when you find these letters
>maybe he's in on this?
>yeah its gotta be a prank right?
>dammit, you're being paranoid again, better just get back to class before the bell rings
>>
>>25913420
IT'S A TRAP!
>>
>>25913325
>"Thanks for inviting me to your parent's cabin, Anon."
"Oh my god, go to sleep. You've been talking for the last 20 fucking minutes."
>"Hey Anon, I'm cold. Can I sleep in your bed?"
"Flash, you remember when we were kids and we had that sleepover? But it was really rainy out and you were scared of the thunder so I let you sleep in my bed? I said 'don't make it weird' and then you crawled into my bed and I felt something poking against my asshole. Do you know how weird it is to have your gay best friend poking his bellybro into your poop chute? I told you don't make it weird and you made it weird."
>"Come on dude, I was little. I couldn't control myself. I won't make it weird this time."
"I don't know..."
>"I promise. Scout's honor."
"Fine. Just...don't make it weird."
>Flash jumps out of his bed and into yours.
>You roll over and try to go to sleep.
>After a minute, you feel an arm wrap around your side.
"Flash."
>"Sorry bro. Didn't even know that was happening. I'll stop."
>...
"It's still there."
>"Oh, yeah. Silly me."
>His arm retreats back to his side.
>"Night, Anon."
>>
>>25913454
>You groggily wake up, mind foggy.
>Looking around, you're in the forest.
>Looking down, you are naked.
"Dammit!"
>And bleeding through your side.
"HE STOLE MY KIDNEY!"
>>
>It is not your day today is it?
>You were about to leave the boy's bathroom when the Unfantastic Four ambushed you.
>That's what you call Flash Sentry and his 3 goons.
>n-Not that you would tell anyone that! You would sound like a special needs student!
>You stand there with both hands up in front of you.
"H-hey, please I don't want any trouble."
>"Is that so? Well thats too bad, I was looking for trouble."
>He heads to the sink and begins washing his hands.
>Holy shit, maybe your luck is getti-
>"So I guess I'll make some. Shining, Guitar."
>Before you can react, Shining Armor and Guitar Hero trip you and pin you onto your back.
"Wait! Flash! Why don't we work something out?!"
>"Bob, lookout."
>The strange bald kid with a goatee opens the door slightly and leans up against the wall to make sure no one comes by
>"The only thing to work out here, nerd, is to put you in your place."
>You begin stuttering, trying to convince him, when suddenly Flash suddenly tapes your mouth shut.
>Tossing the tape aside, he puts his hands on his hips as he observes the situation.
>That fucker, he's so fucking lucky that he's always with his crew, otherwise-wait what is doing?
>With a cruel smile, Flash looks smugly at you as he finishes pulling down your pants all the way down to your ankles.
>Shining Armor and Guitar Hero look on hesitantly, and Bob begins to watch what is unfolding instead of the hallway.
>"Yo Flash, this wasn't part of the plan bro."
>"Shut it Guitar, I know what I'm doing."
>With heart pounding and quickened breathing, all you can do is watch in terror as Flash Sentry pulls down your boxers, leaving you completely vulnerable.
>You begin to get tears in your eyes, this is going to hurt bad isn't it?
>Flinching, you squint your eyes in anticipation and see Flash wind up for a punch, right before it-
>He's groping you.
>Flash Sentry is groping you.
>Your breathing hitches as Flash Sentry, your bully, begins to stimulate your dick

1/3
>>
>>25914011
>"What's the matter nerd? Is this really turning you on?"
>Flash Sentry leans in uncomfortably close to your face.
>"I bet you've never even been touched by a girl, have you?" He whispers
>You feel the pressure on your arms loosen, and you try to break out
>"HOLD HIM DOWN OR YOU TWO ARE NEXT."
>Just like in your Russian audio books, Shining Armor and Guitar Hero comically flinch, before ensuring you're trapped again
>Well, it would be comical if it happened to someone else
>As Flash redirects his attention back to his hands, he begins to laugh.
>"You play dungeons and dorks, nerd? You might be a wizard after all! Only a loser like you would bother learning 'enlarge dick.'
>Flash and Bob begin to laugh Guitar Hero reluctantly chuckles. Shining Armor is frowning for some reason.
>"Well, get ready to be bullied nerd."
>Unable to do anything but watch with wide eyes, Flash Sentry begins to disrobe his pants and underwear.
>Oh god you're about to get raped!
>If there are any gods or goddesses of luck, you silently vow to commit heresy against them.
>You shut your eyes hard, you can't watch, you have to try to lose yourself in your mind.
>Flinching as you feel movement near your legs and waist, you begin to feel a weight on you when all of a sudden
"MMMMM?!"
>On reflex, you shout-moan and your eyes snap open
>You were not prepared for this!
>Your mind shatters, as you observe your dick deep in Flash Sentry's ass, as he rides you in reverse cowgirl.
>"HA! Fucking nerd! Can't help yourself huh? First time you get anal and it isn't even a girl! Hahaha!"
>What is life anymore
>Squirming, you try to keep quiet and concentrate on anything else when Bob suddenly approaches.
>"Hey, why do you get to have all the fun?" He says as he unzips he pants
>With a righteous fury that seems out of place, Flash turns to him.
>Not even missing a beat, he tells Bob "IF YOU GET IN THE WAY OF ME BULLYING HIS DICK, THEN YOUR ASSHOLE WILL BE NEXT!."
>While still riding you no less

2/3
>>
>>25914025
>You shamelessly feel yourself getting close, and despite all your attempts to hold it in or hide it, Flash seemingly notices.
>"Poor nerd, you can't help it can you? Go then, cum inside you pathetic nerd!"
>Eyes rolling back, Flash begins to gyrate slower, almost as if he was trying to draw out your orgasm for as long as possible.
>You barely feel him slide off, and despite your vision being blurred by your tears, you unmistakenly see him nonchalantly pull his his underwear and pants, despite having semen slowly drip out of him.
>"You better remember this encounter nerd. I'll be glad to show you where you belong anytime."
>"Lets go, lunch is about to start."
>"Until next time nerd, sucks to be you."
>Shining and Guitar quickly get up and leave at a speed only rivaled by the star athlete of the school, though you can't remember her name at the moment.
>Bob stays behind, crossing his arms and glaring at you.
>"Thanks for tonight's fap material, kid."
>And soon after he leaves as well.
>You meekly get up, and slowly walk to the sink.
>Arms heavy, knees weak, balls drained already-
>Wait that's not how it goes.
>You splash warm water on your face, and rub your eyes.
>Staring at your reflection, you say the only thing you can say.
"What."

3/3
>>
>>25913049
Fuck off, Waifu Stealer
>>
>>25914037
More?
>>
>>25914037
>>25914116
Agreed. I want more
>>
>>25914157
I'm not ready for this.

Dick what are you doing.
>>
>faggots
nah
>>
>>25914037
I want Flash to pin me down and bully my dick with his asshole.
>>
>>25914037
Forced blowjob when?
>>
File: no.jpg (1 MB, 1386x1385) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
1 MB, 1386x1385
>>25913049
>>
>>25913049
Y-you too.
>>
>>25914037

I didn't mean for this to be more than a 1 shot, but I managed to scrounge up one more.

"Home...must go hooome."
>Shambling through the empty hallway, you wonder if this is how zombies feel.
>Because of the new transfer student Ob-something, your week has been hell.
>The bastard moved into the house next to yours, and blasts shitty music as he goes to sleep.
>You're not new to sleep deprivation, but this fucker plays a 8 hour playlist when you go to sleep.
>EIGHT HOURS
>THE SAME SHITTY 140 DECIBEL PLAYLIST EVERY NIGHT
>Thank fedora-Jesus that it's Friday, you're going to spend today and the weekend sleeping through the daylight.
>It's not optimal, but between no sleep and becoming slightly nocturnal you know what you're going to do.
>Not wanting to deal with anyone after school, you dragged your feet to one of the side exits.
>You'll have to walk a lot more just to get home, but the main entrance is just too much noise for you right now.
>This particular exit's ceiling lights don't work, so it also lets you relax your eyes.
>Just as you get within 10 steps to the door, you feel two light taps on your shoulder.
>Turning around to see who it is, what little energy you gained in the excitement to go home just drains from your body.
>Even in the dim light, you can easily tell who it is.
"Flash Sentry."
>Shit, that sounded really exhausted. Last thing you need is for him try harder to harass you.
>He simply raises an eyebrow. "Sup nerd, what're you doing here alone in the dark?"
>His usual smug smile comes back. Crisis may not be averted, but it can always get worse.
"Please... I just want to go home. Can we save this for Monday?"
>He shakes his head. "Heh, just because you're my favorite victim, doesn't mean I'm going to go easy on you, nerd."
"Can you at least call me by name? I'm starting to think you don't even know my name."
>"Should I?"
"Whatever, lets get this over with."
>You drop your backpack to the floor. You just want to sleep.

1/6
>>
>>25915620
>"Really? No backtalk or resistance?"
>"Good, you're learning. I've told you nerd, our meetings don't have to drag on."
>He whispers the next part in a tone that gives you unpleasant goosebumps
>"Unless you'd like that."
>Taking off his signature leather jacket, he lays it on the ground and uses it as a cushion, getting on his knees.
>You've long learned nothing works in dissuading him,
>calling him a fag or implying he's gay simply encouraged him and he would simply drag it out, long enough to miss a class or two.
>You don't put up as much as a fight as you used to when you realized he never asked you to do anything to him.
>Though he would often grab your ass, he never tried to fuck you, despite being stronger than you.
>Just, just remember. This could be worse.
>Partly micro-sleep, partly drifting off in your mind, you blink just as Flash finishes undressing your lower torso.
>"Come on nerd, give me something to work with."
>It takes you a moment to realize what he wants, and you sigh deeply
>Slowly, you move your hand to yourself, and begin to stroke and touch yourself.
>Flash watches like he was in anticipation, and honestly he might be.
>He even licks his lips at the sight.
>"Stop." You comply immediately.
>You grabs your shaft and leans in, before stopping and locking eyes with you.
>He didn't like it when you turned to look away.
>Not one bit.
>Satisfied, he begins to slowly stroke your dick, causing you to flinch at the sensation of his warm hands.
>He exhales hotly on you, and wraps his left arm around your leg, to keep you in place.
>Taking great care to cover you in saliva, he trails his tongue all over your dick, and soon he pays attention to your sack.
>You've also noticed that he's been developing more and more creepy habits, like now.
>He continues to stroke you while he inhales deeply into your balls.
>You swear he'd be right at home at the anime club, you've seen how those guys act.

2/6
>>
>>25913049
So why are you telling me this? I don't care, what did you have for lunch today?
>>
>>25915631
>Your face twists into a grimace the facial expression, not that giant butt plug
>He's now begun to swirl his tongue around the head, creating the lewd sight of drool cascading down off you
>Goddammit, all this time and he's only just now about to start
>Right before he engulfs your dick, he looks towards you, still stroking you.
>"Do you like that, nerd?" he asks among the perverted sounds.
>... you hate when he did this.
"Y-yes. I l-*AHEM*, love... it."
>He simply smiles that signature smug bastard grin of his.
>"Good answer. Let's move on then, I'm sure you have places to go."
>This fucker
>Unceremoniously, he suddenly deep throats you
"OH GOD, ahhh fuck!"
>Despite what he did, he still manages something of a chuckle, and your dick twitches from the rumbling feeling it produces
>Pulling you closer by your leg, he holds the base of your cock with his other hand as he creates a rhythm with his motions
>With all the sensations going on and seeing your shiny-coated dick disappearing into a throat, you can't stop yourself from moaning rather loudly
>Taking it almost like encouragement or compliments, he begins to suck harder, and force you deeper and harder into his esophagus.
>Suddenly he slowly slides you out, and begins to regulate his breathing.
>Saliva and probably pre-cum coating his lips and chin, and as a strand makes it's way down you can see he's pitching a tent
>He re-positions himself, only this time he grabs your hands and places one on either side of his head, pushing down on them.
>Getting the message, you hold his head as he re-positions himself, only this time with both arms around your legs, ending with both hands on your butt cheeks.
>he slides you back into his throat, and for a second nothing happens.
>He glares up at you, and pats you twice with his right hand.
>What is he-is this happening right now?
>Seeing you in confusion, he pulls you towards him and then back out, patting you again.

3/6
>>
>>25915643
>You wonder briefly how many victims of bullying dreamed of this.
>Before Flash prompts you again or gets angry, you do what you've been asked to do.
>And you begin to throat fuck him.
>Jesus, everything about this is just so...so wrong!
>The sounds of saliva, his slight gagging, the sensation and pressure and warmth
>Your face gets warm, you can't stop yourself from shamelessly enjoying this.
>Flash looks like he's entered into a blissful comatose, face blushing, eyes rolled back and unfocused. His grip has loosened considerably
>He's taking this like a pro, barely gagging, and seemingly able to breathe through is nose
>He backs up a bit and leans forward, letting you hilt yourself deeper and deeper down your throat.
>This is all too much, your eyes are crossing slightly, and you begin to hear a slight ringing in your ear.
>As if you two weren't making enough noise, Flash Sentry begins to fucking moan into your dick, and that is where you lose control.
>In a bit of panic, you push him away as you draw your cock from his throat like a lewd fucking excalibur
>Your cock twitches once, and then you-
>With almost inhuman speed Flash's eyes focus onto your dick, his grip is back and he yanks you HARD towards him
>He deepthroats you deeper than before, and your knuckles go white from how hard your gripping his hair.
>You feel his throat swallow and contract around you as you eject squirts and squirts of cum into his stomach.
>Emptied, you two stay in that posture as he looks blankly forward, eyes half-lidded
>You struggle to steady your breathing, you feel like you participated in the Equestria Games without resting in between each event.
>A few more moments and you begin to soften in his mouth, and he suddenly slams you into the wall behind you and you feel a sharp object poke into your gut
>You clumsily look down to see a pen threatening to puncture you, and you see Flash looks PISSED

4/6
>>
>>25915651
>"If you ever pull away when you're cumming ever again, I'll make you fucking regret it. We clear?"
>You nod your head in fear
"It'll never happen again! I w-won't pull out when I cum, I promise!"
>And just like that the pen is gone and so is that look he had in his eye. He holds his stomach as he folds over laughing.
>"Do you even hear yourself? That was so gay nerd." He slaps you on the shoulder.
>He continues to laugh while he wipes himself with tissue paper, and all your exhaustion from earlier comes back ten-fold.
>By the time you redress yourself, Flash is standing in front of you, giving you an odd look.
"...What?"
>"What happened to your eyes nerd? Spend the entire night masturbating to your Chinese cartoons?"
>You give him a glare, as much as you could when your current state
"What do you care?"
>Flash crosses his arms "I thought you knew not to resist, nerd. Do we need a repeat of last Wednesday?"
>You sweat a little. That was when Flash 'visited' as a 'good friend,' to have a 'sleep over' at your house.
"N-no! There's no need for that."
"You know that new student that transferred?
>"Obb Noxious?"
>Is that really his- no, now is not the time.
"Yeah... he's been playing REALLY loud music at night and I haven't slept properly this week."
>Glaring at you in a unnerving way, the tension sorta breaks when he suddenly laughs again.
>"Shit sucks nerd, but whatcha gonna do huh? Now get the fuck out of here. I'll see you Monday~"
>You involuntarily shudder, which causes him to grin, and finally leave the school.
>That was fucking scary at the end, first time he's done that.
>Finally getting home, you pass the fuck out, not even bothering to shower or anything
>Night time rolls around, and to your surprise that faggot next door only played music for 1 hour.
>Strange, his lights are on like normal, and the song had cut off in the middle.
>Whatever, count your blessings. You managed to fall asleep despite sleeping in the afternoon.

5/6
>>
>>25915667
>In fact the entire weekend is music-free at night, and you have the best sleep you've ever had.
>Monday rolls around, and for the first time in a while, you feel, well, happy.
>Sleep deprivation is a hell of a drug.
>At the start of the first class, Flash winks at you upon entering the room.
>You covertly wave back.
>Winks mean you're safe for the day.
>Why Flash Sentry would give you code gestures or even give you days off, shut the fuck up nigga DONT RUIN THIS SMALL SENSE OF ORDER I HAVE LEFT
>Halfway through the class, Ob-faggot silently comes into the classroom.
>He looks fucked up, like he had no sleep and also has a black eye
>The teacher begins berating him for coming in tardy
>You elbow the person to your left, friend of the faggot.
"What happened to him?"
>"Oh, apparently somebody broke into his house, beat him up, and trashed his radio."
>"I think he just fell down the stairs while he was lugging that thing around, and wants to make himself feel less clumsy"
>Huh, fucker had it coming.
>While the teacher is occupied, a small note lands on your desk
>"Give this to Anon"
>Opening it up, all it says is "Hope you had good sleep, you're welcome ;) <3"
>The wink face is even sideways, like if you typed it on the computer instead of writing it down
>You turn to the person behind you and ask who it's from, but they only know that it came from the back row.
>The only person you recognize in the back is Flash...the other 4 students are girls
>Flash was already looking at you apparently, but smiles when you glance in his direction.
>Probably wasn't him, he doesn't mess with other students except you.
>Did one of the girls do this? How did they know?
>Maybe one of them live near you? Why the letter to you specifically?
>Does this mean you have a secret admirer?
>You smile to yourself and look back to the front of the class
>You would not hesitate to kiss whoever shut that faggot up.

6/6
>>
Forced blowjobs

When
>>
>>25915762
This nigga.

>>25915695
Top notch, would why bonner again.
>>
>>25915695
That's going in drive.
>>
>>25915695
Surely some faggot can write a suitable follow-up to this.

>>25913299
Trap Sentry when?
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.