[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Whoa Anon. I am so fucking baked right now. I higher
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 777x803) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 777x803
>"Whoa Anon. I am so fucking baked right now. I higher than cloudsdale."
>>
>>25912122
Fuck off gringo.
>>
>>25912122
>Twilight began to feel higher and higher.
>Unfortunately, she didn't realise she was close to the sun, which sparked her wings on fire.
>Twilight was no longer an alicorn.
>And Anon was pleased.
>>
>>25912133
>but she kept on rising
>twi burns in the sun
>anon is sad
>>
>>25912122
"Twilight, that's just a rolled up piece of paper with tea leaves inside."
>>
>>25912133
>>25913688
CAN YOU TAKE ME HIGHER
>>
File: 1424550941351.png (596 KB, 857x705) Image search: [Google]
1424550941351.png
596 KB, 857x705
>>25912122
You. Me. Now. We're getting hayburgers and fries and chocolate shakes. Trust me. You'll love it.

Cmon! Get off the couch you high horse!
>>
File: 1444337905136.png (378 KB, 1100x1280) Image search: [Google]
1444337905136.png
378 KB, 1100x1280
>>25912122
>You will never get to enjoy a join with your purple bookhorse
>She will never try to document the effects, only to get distracted and get into another laughing fit with you
>You will never tell her about all the crazy times you've had smoking throughout the years.
>You will never be able to calm her down when she gets a little too high
>You will never cuddle with her while eating junk food and talking about life and the universe.
>You will never hear her theories about existence and how you fate brought you together.
>You will never realize then and there that you have feelings for one another.
>You will never stare at her deeply between hits.
>You will never shotgun a hit into her mouth as you passionately kiss her.
>She will never practically melt in your arms as you whisper sweet nothings in her ear.
>You will never go to Hayarnolds and get a double hayburger with fries and a double chocolate vanilla shake.
>You will never share it with her while she raves about how its the best thing she's tasted in her life.
>You will never gently hold her afterwards as you enjoy the comfort of each others embrace.

Well. Pack it in guys. Lifes over.
>>
File: QgVYQIA.jpg (754 KB, 1280x713) Image search: [Google]
QgVYQIA.jpg
754 KB, 1280x713
I looked it up, and cannabis has been used medicinally on horses spanning from the time of the ancient greeks to the civil war.
>>
>>25913783
(And in modern times in being used for that purpose again in states that have legalized it.)
>>
>>25913783
Wikipedia, eh?
>>
>>25913796
I googled "does cannabis affect horses" and found this: http://www.horsenation.com/2013/10/09/horses-medical-marijuana/
>>
>>25913872
>Horsenation.com

this goddamn fandom ruined me. I can't even look at any site like that the same way again.

Go ahead. Go to myhorse.net
>>
>>25913767
Twiggy piggy with some OG kush.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.