[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Archipelago (cyoa) #11
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 1
File: arch_title6.png (193 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
arch_title6.png
193 KB, 800x600
Somewhere, in forsaken waters, dwells the Winded Archipelago
Apparently cut from the rest of the world since ancient time by the power of Abyss, Gem Stone, who came to explore it with her father and a sailor, is now trapped here after a strange accident
The friendly folks of the island of Marack, were she was found unconscious, took care of her and were willing to help her in her trouble
However, after a terrible demonstration from the Lord of these Lands, Gem is left alone with her new friend Alga on this island
They get to the island of Coto by their own means, where Gem reunite with her father
He’s accompanied by a Pegasus named Spume who leads a resistance to throw down the tyrants of the Archipelago
She brings Gem and Alga to their base of operation located in a cave hidden among lonely reefs
They search a way to escape the Archipelago, and meet many persons and explore various places along the way
During that time, Asterion, one of the two remaining Wind Lords, is captured while he was trying to infiltrate the resistance
And soon after, it’s time for the resistance to attack the Rostrum and to end the tyranny of the Wind Lords
The attack is a success, and the last Wind Lord is successfully captured
But not everything went well
Abyss, a dark spirit of the depth, aimed at killing the Wind Lords to get freedom from him prison
And when that goal escaped his grasp he decided to use his eldritch magic to merge his spirit with the one of Gem Stone
The result was the two of them becoming a strange hybrid
Everyone is confused and scared by the situation, especially Gem herself, and communication has proved to be hard
But there’s still hope to reverse the spell, and already Gem has found a way to reach her friends
Our story continues as the group is going to visit Varesolace, a dragon trapped in a volcano, to ask guidance from him

Previously: http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/archipelago
>>
“Also, there’s something I ought to ask you for a while”
“Back there at the Rostrum, why didn’t you follow the plan?”
>”What plan? Alga told me you left the rest of the group after telling everyone to take the stairs!”
>”Nobody ever agreed to leave you behind! That’s why we came for you”
>A hint of regret shows in his voice
>”But in the end… It was too late, we couldn’t do anything to stop that monster to get you”
“It’s alright, dad, it’s in the past now”
“Now I’m just glad I could speak with you again”
>”Me too, Gem, me too”
>Your father hold you still a little tighter as you delicately withdraw from his mind
>Soon, it’s completely over, and you’re bond with your uneasy means of communicating again
>It appears Wickwisp suffered no ill effect from having this conversation with you
>The rest of your friends are delighted to hear that, and are eager to try it themselves
>But that’ll have to wait as you’re getting close to the volcanic island
>Even from outside, you can feel the spirit of the dragon, a dangerous heat in the earth below
>He must have started regaining some strength already
>Even without food, the lava should help him heal
>And indeed when you descent to the lowest levels of the caves, you find him awake and standing, only his lower body still in the lava
>The stay in the volcano has left him thin and worn out, but he looks as full of energy as dragon can be
>Your friends are a little taken aback. His form is massive compared to theirs, each of his pupil as large as a head
>His huge green eyes notices your group as you approach while his claws are getting rid of the millennium-old coat of rock on his green scales
>His booming voice makes the walls tremble, a lot more energetic than what you knew of him
>Would you have been a pony, you’d have been frightened just like your friends who slightly coil away at the giant lizard’s sight
>>
>>25902391
>After greeting your comrades, Varesolace quickly takes his interest to you
>He declares you reek of dark energy, and that it’s not a staunch one forgets easily
>But considering the situation and those how accompany you, he gives you the benefit of the doubt
>He demands an explanation and threatens to vaporize you if he doesn’t like it
>How nostalgic… you don’t remember how many mortal years it has been since you fought him, but right now he’s just as arrogant and reckless as back then
>It feels a little off, though…
>He’s so different from when you met him some days ago, his lethargic state may have had some advantages
>Still, you can feel the energy flowing in him like a violent yet steady stream of flames
>Making contact and talking should be the easiest thing in the world

>What do?
>>
>>25902406
All we gotta do is explain what happened and we are both Gem and Abyss. Abyss, desperate to be free and know what it is to be pony fused himself with Gem Stone to make what he sees before him. We wish to become separate again and go back to our original states, or at least a part of us does...

I still like the name Abyssal Gemstone for us right now.

>>25902379
Love the OP btw. Very heartwarming.
>>
>>25902406
See if we can communicate with him.
>>
>>25902576
>>25902632
>You reach for his spirit, what he does too in response
>And so you manage to find a middle ground with the elder dragon where you can share a conversation
“Greetings Varesolace” You calmly announce yourself “I’m glad I can talk to you”
>”I always appreciate respectful speaking” The dragon answers, trying to sound intimidations “But I expect a little from you right now”
>”Speak! Before I decide to let my breath talk for me!”
>The arrogance of the glorified lizard irks you a little, but you look past it for now
>You need all the help you can get, so you abide and tell him what happened since you attacked the Rostrum
>”And I am supposed to believe that nonsense?” His voice rings in your mind once you’re finished
>”But yet… All these ponies, they look like they came from their free will and I AM free of your curse”
>”I should thank Gem Stone for that, is that right?”
>The dragon shifts into a sitting position, bringing his face closer to yours in a less menacing stance
>”Very well, I believe what you said, Gem Stone”
>”But… what you ask for, it is not in my power”
>”This level of trickery on the very soul is out of my reach”
>Your mood sinks a little at his response
>”However, if I understood your situation, you already have the power to perform miracles of that kind, don’t you?”
“I… guess so”
>”And maybe I can help you give it the few improvement it needs help separate your soul the way you desire”
“That’s… thank you Varesolace, I appreciate what you’re doing”
>”Of course, but it’ll need some preparation”
>”And before that… I must ask something to you”
>The dragon marks a pause, his eyes staring at your soul
>>
>>25903108
>”Is it really what you want, Gem?”
>”It might be because I’m a dragon, but the chance to gain… let’s call it… phenomenal cosmic power, sound very enticing to me”
>”You can’t tell me you haven’t envisioned a new kind of existence at all!”
>”Between the two of us… you probably have what it takes to get your old appearance back without having to go through some more ungodly manipulations on your spirit”
>”A simple spell of disguise… just any unicorn can learn it… so a mere breeze for you”
>That’s… true. Pearl could change her voice too, you recall
>And your version of the spell will probably be a lot more potent than hers
>”You could also simply accept you power as a gift from creation” the dragon continues “and use it for the greater good”
>”… Or whatever you’d like to achieve, for what it matters”
>”The ritual you ask for is complicated, but I could probably give you endless tips about enjoying the veneration of smaller beings”
>”And finally, we are talking about sending Abyss back to his eternal prison, right?”
>”I would rejoice over this fate, but you… are “him” right now… How are you going to accept that? It’s going to be yourself you’d be dooming forever!”
>You shiver at the thought
>The situation you’re currently is far from perfect, but going back to that prison… the mere idea of it makes you sick
>”Time is not pressing on us, Gem, you’re not obliged to find an answer right now, but you have to be aware of you own desires”
>”If you don’t, even with my help, everything you’ll attempt will ultimately end in failure”

>What do?
>>
>>25902406
Let's try to communicate. Do we know from our advanced Abyss-knowledge how to help him with his ailment, the cold he's feeling?
>>
>>25903123
Let's also try that disguise spell, how easy it is for us to maintain and if it sorts out the whole "spouts seawater instead of words" issue.
>>
>>25903123
I think Gem would be scared that she would lose herself to Abyss and go mad with power. Abyss would surely find the power attractive but the entire reason he's here in the first place is to know what it is to be a pony. Either way, try the spell to make us look normal.
>>
>>25903204
>>25903246
>As much as the perspective of taking your place as a god seem seductive, rightful even, this is not why you came here
>You have to reclaim your old existence back, you’re not taking anything less
>But still, a disguise could act as a substitute for the time being
>You focus, the memory of you mortal body is absolutely perfect and allows you to immediately transform in a flash of light
>Furthermore, you can still feel it, buried inside you current vessel
>It takes only an instant to for the colours of your coat and mane to change and for your eyes to take back their original form
>After the light dissipates, your companions are dumbstruck at the sight of your form, a spot-on replica of your former self
>It seem you’ve really raised their hopes up
>A sheepish greeting comes out of your mouth, sounding just like the pony they knew
>It’s not any lunges that are creating that voice, but our companions gasp in awe when the voice of Gem Stone rings in the air of the cave
>Yet the feeling you get… is really odd
>To have to imitate something you know should be your own…
>You could probably get used to it, but it would take a while
>At least it’s quicker than telepathy and more practical than the chalk
>However, your friends, while looking happy, do not appear to comprehend too well what’s happening, and ask you what you did
>Varesolace too seem interested in your answer

>What do?
>>
>>25903558
We tell them the truth. We used an advanced form of the illusion spell. We're still fusion but we're glad we can communicate.
>>
>>25903806
Sounds like a plan.
>>
>>25903806
>>25903820
>You tell them it’s a mere disguise, made from the same magic Pearl used earlier
>They tell you they understand, but their mood still sinks a little
>You insist on the fact that this still makes you more comfortable to look at and to hear from for everyone
>They nod in agreement, but it appears they hoped for something else
>”You must find something for each part of you” the voice of the dragon reminds itself to you
>”Abyss… Gem Stone… If you wish for those two to be separated again, you have to envision an adequate fate for all”
>”That is the first step, I have no way to help you before that”
>”As I said, take your time. Your will to remain true to your pony self is admirable, but you can’t deny a whole part of yourself like that”
>”You did not bring any harm to anyone until now, did you? Even though the dark force within you may have if it was alone”
>”Perhaps you should be less afraid of what you can do, and instead see for yourself what could be of Abyss should he be taken out of you”
>”But… Once again, I’m a dragon, so my advice might by biased for such a question”
>On these words, you feel his presence start to leave the mental scape, but before that…
>”Oh, while I’m thinking about it, surely you’ve already lifted that stupid barrier around these islands, right?”

>What do?
>>
>>25904060
Uh, whoops? Guess we forgot in the middle of it all. Let's see if we can't open this Archipelago up!
>>
>>25904333
“The barrier… Oh, uhm…”
“…”
“O-Of course, it’s the first thing I did when I got a hold on myself”
>”You just removed it right now, didn’t you?”
“Well… Yeah! And what ya’ gonna do about it?”
>Somewhat, Varesolace manage to make a mental sigh at your display
>”I must say, it’s really strange to deal with you right now”
>”You wield power beyond understanding, yet there’s an innocence about it that is truly astounding”
>”I’m not sure if I should be laughing or afraid”
>After what you think is a scoffed laugh, the dragon retreat away from this shore of his lava pit to dive almost completely in it
>”Anyway, as I said before, take you time to prepare yourself, nothing is pressing you”
>”Barely anything could even if it tried actually…”
>”That’s a piece of advice I can safely give you, time heals a lot of things when you’re not under the curse of an eldritch spirit”
>”You’ve been through something terrible, you might need a little more time to regain your footing”
>”I recon you’ve already achieved a lot in that regard from what you told me”
>”The way I see it, your situation can only get better from now on”
>The dragon leaves your mind, and announces to everyone he has nothing more to say to you right now, but remain open to any question or demand
>Pearl takes the opportunity to give him a thank for teaching her the spell, which he immodestly acknowledges
>You companions have no more business with Varesolace, and ask you what you want to do now

>What do?
>>
>>25904714
So, I might have missed it, but have we dealt with that issue, that Varesolace has been freezing due to Abyss' magic or curse or something like that? Is that still an issue we could help him with or is that obsolete?
>>
>>25904829
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/archipelago/25734080
>On a whim, you dispel the remain of the dark influence you had on him
>>
>>25904714
So if we're going to tell everyone about how the Archipelago is free now we should get a boat ready to go back to Equestria. I'm excited to see their reaction. Maybe we can use our powers to make a current so we get back to base faster.

>>25904829
He's good dude.
>>
>>25904901
>>25904918
Nice, alright. Must have missed that. Had to catch up on a good dozen of posts at one point, that must have slipped through.
>>
>>25904714

Alright, so it seems that our problem has two main aspects. One, we need to figure out a satisfactory resolution to our fusion that doesn't involve condemning half of ourself to eternal damnation again. Second, we need to develop a thorough understanding of our powers so that we can know how to actually work towards that resolution.

I suggest we take some time to experiment with and develop greater insight into our powers. Maybe in the meantime we can help facilitate the reunion of the Archipelago and the rest of Equestria? I wonder if our powers would allow us to create a Moses-like path through the ocean so everypony can just walk...

Also, for our ultimate solution, I wonder if our powers would allow us to release Abyss but under a sort of conditional pact ensuring he would be unable to use his powers for evil? It would no doubt be complicated and something we would have to work on, but it might be worth a try if it seems potentially within our power.
>>
>>25905109
I completely agree with that first part. Kinda surprising that we're making our Abyss part our bitch.
>>
>>25904918
>>25904961
>>25905109
>>25905172
>Somewhat they doubt you when you tell them the barrier is gone
>You tell them the barrier is gone
>Somewhat they doubt you when you tell them the barrier is gone
>You tell them the barrier is gone
>For real
>Somewhat they still doubt your words
>…
>While you start walking toward the exit, you tell them they’re free to come with you once they’re over with their aimless shenanigans
>After wishing the dragon goodbye you all walk back to the entrance of the caves
>Apparently your group is eager to see that the barrier is gone for themselves
>That’s good news, because you’d like to bring them to Equestria
>In fact you could probably lift the boat to the continent’s shores in no time by using the current
>You could arrive at Manehattan, Fillydelphia or Balitmare before night that way
>Even a fleet carrying the whole population of the Archipelago would probably be no problem at all
>You also think about opening the sea to create a pathway, like Mooses did in the tale did in the tale…
>Sure, you’d have the power to do it, it’d still by quite the walk between the two places
>And even without water, the bottom of the ocean isn’t really that good for walking on
>In any cases, the idea of going a little lose fills you with eagerness, you’re feeling quite giddy at the idea of what’s to come
>Now, where will you go?

>What do?
>>
>>25905836
I wonder.. should we try to - at least temporarily/non-permamently - seal away a portion of our power? Not all of it, so we can keep up the disguise spell without power, but I'd hate to see us cause a tidle wave if something startles us or if we get angry at someone and do things we could regret later. As far as I see, there is no imminent threat at the moment, so we could try that. Might help the others around us relax more as well. I think they'd rather see us be more regular-Gem'ish instead of us parting the sea.
>>
>>25905944
>Not all of it, so we can keep up the disguise spell without power
*without effort
>>
>>25905836
Let's go explore the big island since we never had the chance. Hug Alga and ask if we still feel cold also tell her we're glad we can talk again.
>>
>>25905944
>tidle wave
*tidal wave

holy shit I'm getting tired.
>>
>>25905944
Haven't had a problem with it yet so I don't see why we should.
>>
>>25905944

I don't think we've seen any hints that we don't have control over our power or could pose a risk to anypony. We even managed the delicate task of figuring out how to telepathically communicate with ponies without hurting them, so I don't think we're at risk of accidentally drowning everyone with a tidal wave.

>>25905836

I think we should talk to somepony about getting a fleet together and sailing to the mainland if they want. We probably want to get them to Canterlot so we can explain the situation to the Princesses and maybe ask them for advice regarding our current situation.
>>
>>25906010
>>25905991
>>25905963
>>25905944
>But… That can probably wait until later
>That would certainly put the others ill-at-ease
>The idea of sealing away a part of you power brushes over your mind but quickly you disregard that absurdity
>Your power bends to your will, and you can keep your emotions in check
>And you’ve done that rather well until now
>For the most part… you think…
>You embark a little saddened in the boat, maybe Alga can cheer you up a little
>The orange pony accepts when you ask for a little contact, she seem curious about how real is your form herself
>She pokes you repeatedly before taking you in a full hug, stating that you finally feel like a pony again
>But after a minute of snuggling, she gives you a confused scrunch while she starts rubbing her hooves together
>Apparently, the illusion makes you feel warm, but her own hooves and skin got colder at your touch
>She declares you the most cunningly-crafted cuddle-fallacy and suggests trying to heat your body up in some way
>After having a laugh with Alga, you approach Spume and ask her if she could get all the ponies of the Archipelago to form a fleet to travel to the mainland
>She says that it’s possible, but she’d like to wait before getting to that
>Indeed, that would debunk the myth of the Wind Lords, and they still await their judgement
>And she’s not sure how long it’s going to take, even though since the barrier is gone, she can start to plan that right away
>Now that you think about it, you could also seek help in Equestria now
>The princesses may even accept to lend you a hoof given how exceptional your situation is
>You don’t think there’s anypony more qualified in the entire kingdom than them
>Then again, that can probably wait a little, as the dragon said, nothing’s pressing anymore
>Maybe you could explore Coto in the meantime, you didn’t really get the chance to do so
>It’s around three in the afternoon, where should you go and how?

>What do?
>>
Stopping for tonight
Can't really run tomorrow, s it's going to be short

Thanks for playing!
>>
>>25906284
Oh God... what if someone is going about their day sailing and and get lost at sea since the barrier is gone? Should we put it back in place until everyone is informed? In the meantime let's go to Coto.
>>
>>25906342

I don't think the barrier stopped them from getting lost at sea; I was under the impression it instead ensured that they did if they strayed too far, rather than finding other land.
>>
>>25906667
I mean, say some poor sod goes east expecting to approach Ocre from the west but guess what? He doesn't find Ocre or anything else for that matter.
>>
>>25906284

Unless we have anything more productive to do, we can just take some time on our own and go explore Coto. Maybe while we're wandering around we can exercise our powers by helping out some of the nearby fishermen by giving them favorable tides or sending schools of fish their way or something?
>>
>>25906706

Is that how it worked? I don't remember, I just assumed you found nothing if you sailed out too far in one direction. If it is then yeah we should probably have the resistance ponies go out to the islands and warn everypony. Presumably we could also use our ocean powers to keep track of any boats that wander off and set them back on course or something.
>>
>>25906717
I like the way you think. Maybe we could be the kind and just ruler the Archipelago... no! The people must decide!
>>
Oh whoops, I didn't see this back!
>>
Well good night from me.
>>
bump from 10
>>
Let's explore!
>>
>>25913518
aeiou
>>
>>25907212
>>25906743
>>25906717
>>25906706
>>25906667
>>25906342
>Since you’d like to have the population of the islands access the mainland before you leave, Equestria will have to wait
>Instead, you’re thinking of getting to explore Coto a little
>Alga and Pearl welcome the decision, as they’ll be able to visit their family, they’re probably still worried a lot
>You’re ready to go, but before Spume and your father can hoist the sail, you stop them
>Why should you let them do all the work when you can just wind it up by yourself?
>The crew gasps in surprise as the ship suddenly accelerates forwards carried on a large wave, one meter over the rest of the ocean
>It takes them a little moment to accept the new mean of locomotion, but they seem awestruck at your doing and gladly accept your way
>The embarkation ride the wave mush faster than under any wind under the amazed eyes of your friends
>And as you make sure the boat remain steady, no other turbulence that wind in the mane bothers your companions
>But while you think of a route to Coto, another issue comes to your mind
>Without the barrier existing anymore, the native may get lost since they learned to use it to travel faster
>But that’s alright, feeling the sea in the distance, you realise there’s not many boats going far from the shores right now
>Giving a little push back to the occasional adventurer is within your reach
>It’s a little bothersome to do, but putting the barrier up again would be a little more of a hassle
>And twenty minutes later, your destination is already in sight
>You slow down your ship so it can return to a more mundane power source so as not to attract too much attention
>In the meantime, you think about getting a little gift to the local sailor
>With a little concentration, you find a couple of heavy fishes nearby, and guide them to the nets and hooks of the ponies
>>
>>25917625
>Even from afar away, you can hear their victorious laughs as they pull out the scaled beasts out of your waters
>But that’s a little boring… fishes are stupid, and those fishers will never know their catches happened thanks to your
>Maybe you could tell them so they could understand how great you are, you could probably lead and protect the whole Archipelago right now
>But… Nah, if it’s not their choice, it wouldn’t make any sense
>As you’re lost in your thoughts, the boat lazily approach the quays of the island
>Spume want to stay on the boat, there’s a few old faces here she’s not ready to face yet, she says

>What do?

Only post for tonight, tomorrow will be a real session though
>>
>>25917635

idk, ask someone what there is to see around here
>>
>>25917635
I want to go up and look at the fields and windmills.
>>
>>25917635
That's nice. I bet we really made somepony's day.
>>
>>25918336
hype
>>
sleep tight
>>
>>25917717
>>25917707
>You ask your companions if there’s what’s worth the sight on this island
>Apparently Coto being the largest island, it has the most various shops of the place
>Then, there’s the clock tower, the biggest work of horology of this world
>And of course, the terraced fields which hold the whole culture of cereals as well as the orchard
>That’s probably what you’re going to check out first, that and the windmills
>You and your father walk together through the city, which to your delight look a little like your typical Equestrian village
>The walls are in brick and the stalls of the vendors and filled with fruits, vegetables and cereals you recognise for once
>Familiars scents and noises from a summer market puts a smile on you and your father’s face
>When you’ve nearly crossed the whole town, your father also remarks their products are very similar to the ones you know back at home
>And you can confirm it with your eyes, as once the last houses are behind you, fields of oat and wheat lie before your eyes
>Of, course, their dimensions are far from what you can find on the mainland, but that’s probably enough for the whole population to live on
>The breeds they cultivate seem a little different that the ones you know, though, a lot shorter and with the seeds being less packed together
>From what you can see, there must be vegetable and a few vacant fields higher on the slopes, and the fruit trees as well
>As you keep climbing up, you start to hear high pitched noises and calls coming from the trees
>Seems like the orchard is also the playing ground of the fillies
>There’s probably a dozen of them, from what you can sense, they haven’t seen you or your dad yet

>What do?
>>
>>25925463
Eh, let's go see them. Maybe tell them about a far off land they might see someday. The land of Equestria. A place where there are fields bigger than all the islands combined and the land stretches as far as the eye can see.
>>
Time for fun
>>
>>25925687
>You think you could brighten their day a little by sharing what’s to come with them
>After managing to gather a few of them, you ask them if they want to hear a story
>You tell them about Equestria, land as far as the eye can see, bigger than any island they know about
>And that one day, they might very well get to explore it all
>The colt and fillies, however, are quick to call you a silly pony over such a story
>And all your attempts at saying otherwise are shut either by them running away or covering their ears and singing loudly
>Well, so much for trying to share with them… you guess you’ll just leave the orchard
>But that doesn’t stop them to follow you around a call you names again
>It’s seems they’re having a laugh at your expense right now
>Their ignorance is quite annoying, but still cute overall
>In the corner of your eye, you see your father is finding the situation quite funny himself

>What do?
>>
>>25926455
Become aggravated that such worms are belittling us but don't let it get to us too much. Let's go and... I was going to say go and eat but we don't need to anymore, do we? The mourn the fact we no longer can eat.
>>
>>25926512
>You sigh
>There’s hope age will cure their stupidity, but in the meantime you won’t waste any more time on them
>They should be glad you’re in a good mood right now, as you’re going to give them the privilege to be ignored by you this time
>As you leave, you take a peach from one of the lowest branches around you
>You stare at it for a moment
>It’s not the playful threats of the kids to tell you stole from the trees that bothers you, but more whether you can eat or not
>You’re almost sure you don’t need it but…
>The best way to confirm it is probably to simply try
>You open your mouth and tear a good chunk of it for your mouth
>It’s really strange… you could open a mouth, but you’re not sure where to go from there
>Mashing it, somewhat chewing it, that you can do, but there isn’t any hole to send it after that
>But still you get the puree to go down your throat, making it travel through your body
>You just feel it inside you, like if it was on your skin, but inside
>And you guess you do get some taste out of it, focussing on where is it, if feels like you’re got your nose right in it
>The texture is here as well since you’re surrounding it, it’s… bizarre, but not unpleasant, one more thing to get accustomed too, you guess
>You’re brought back to realty by Wickwisp’s hoof waving in front of you
>It appears you’ve been staring in the air for a moment

>What do?
>>
good night
>>
>>25926749
Tell dad we can't really eat anymore, or it feels wierd to anyway. Let's go back into town.
>>
>>25926749

Probably don't do that again
>>
jump into the air
>>
>>25926749
so strange
>>
wow
>>
>>25933915
wew
>>
>>25930957
>>25928363
>>25927872
>You apologize to Wickwisp, you were thinking about something
>It appears you can’t eat anymore, you tell him with a blank tone
>He sighs in responses, he was afraid it would be the case
>The fact that your sense of smell remained gave him a little hope, though
>But it’s going to come back soon, he assures you nonetheless
>Too bad he can’t really do anything about it, you think while you resume to the top the hill
>On the way, you also tell your father in detail what you discussed with the dragon
>The poor pony has trouble keeping up, especially when you try to explain him what happened to your body
>The result of transmigration on the mortal plane on physical vessels isn’t so hard to understand whe you give it a little thought
>However, your one-sided discussion about ends when you get near the construction atop the island
>You hear a week moan of pain is coming from inside the windmill
>the two of you quickly investigate, and upon opening the door you soon realize the noise came from an injured farmer
>You find him lying on the ground, trapped with one of his leg is being crushed under a massive grindstone
>The middle-aged pony seem like he’s in great pain, and it’s very likely his legs won’t make it
>He begs for your help, and your father the rush at his side, but the solid block of rock seem to be way too heavy for him to bulge

>What do?
>>
>>25936368
Help him!
>>
>>25936368
Lift that shit.
>>
>>25936554
>>25936661
>You come to help, and easily flip the rock off the poor farmer
>Cautiously, you roll it to the opposite wall, busting some of the flooring in the process
>The pony is free, but sadly that’s not enough to end his trouble
>Once the stone pinning him down has been removed, the amount of blood coming from his busted leg increases profusely
>The red flesh has been squashed beyond repair and you can even see the bones sticking out
>So frail… that single wound which could very mean the end of that pony’s life, it awakens a strange fascination in you
>Your father swears, he says the guy has little time left if this is not treated, and he’s certainly right about that
>He says he’s going to run to the village as fast as he can and find a doctor
>And in the meantime, he asks you to do everything you can to stop the pony’s bleeding

>What do?
>>
>>25936826
Help him more!
>>
>>25936826
What can we do? Do we have healing magic? At least try to comfort him.
>>
>>25937072
We could try to slow down the blood loss.
>>
>>25937106
Oh shit. What about the water in the blood? We can control the blood and stop the bleeding that way!
>>
>>25937247
>>25937106
>>25937072
>>25937026
>Trying to calm him the best you can, you whisper words of comfort in his ear
>You can feel the primal fear of imminent death in his mind, he can barely record anything else right now
>His soul is still whole but he’s losing consciousness
>And despite you pressing his wound to slow down the blood loss, the colours are still starting to leave his face
>The more time passes, the less chances he’s got to make it out alive
>This is bad, if only there was something you could do
>Healing has never been one of your attributes, but you’ve got to try something
>Instead of simply pushing with your limb, you engulf the whole wound in your mass
>The flavour and warmth of blood is strangely at your taste, but you have other things to worry about right now
>You can feel the flow in his broken limb, all the veins and arteries, and you direct the red liquid where it must, not letting a drop going out
>The pony gives a foggy look to what you’re doing, but seem to dazed to say anything
>His condition is rather stable, it’s a little awkward but you think you can hold on for a while

>What do?
>>
>>25937341
How exactly did we "engulf the whole wound"? Also, would canceling the illusion spell make what we're doing more effective?

Just keep it up until help arrives.
>>
>>25937451
Cancelling the illusion would probably be a bad idea. Also he is currently stable so we don't really need to do anything else unless we can heal him ourself.
>>
>>25937451
>>25937698
>You wince a little a your own body
>Instead of your yellow front hooves is now a strange sphere of blue liquid, looking much like your undisguised body
>It covers the whole wound, though, and the rest of you still has the appearance of Gem Stone
>But that’s going to look rather freaky to the average pony, but there’s more important things to think about, you guess
>There’s nothing else to do than wait, you won’t engage in hazardous magical manipulation with the life of somepony else at stake
>Your patient starts to shiver after a while
>Not only his wound has drained a lot of energy out of him but you touch is probably not that great right now
>You’re very relieved, when after five long minutes you finally hear the sounds of hoofsteps running to your location
>Swiftly, you shift your hold on the injury to a most conventional one, taking back your full disguise
>Your father, as well as three other ponies storm in the windmill just a second after
>They quickly thank you but are quickly entirely focussed on helping the victim
>After taking him from your hooves, they ask you a few questions about his condition, and soon they don’t appear to need your help anymore
>You and you father watch as they skilfully apply bandage and ointment on the wound
>But it quickly appear a saw will be among the tool they’re using next
>They ask you to leave, this is not going to be pretty they say

>What do?
>>
good night
>>
>>25937983

Shit, is there anything we can do to help? Maybe turn his foot into a flipper or something? Would that be helping?
>>
>>25937983
I can't think of anything water-based that could unfuck his legs.
>>
up up and away
>>
Good night.
>>
>>25941268
same
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.