[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nick Fury in Equestria, What happens?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
Nick Fury in Equestria,
What happens?
>>
>>25897437
He realizes that he's no longer the token minority since he's no longer in the Whedonverse.
>>
>"ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER"

Green of 'Samuel L Jackson saying the whole line to every pony that tries to talk with him because he cannot comprehend their language' when?
>>
>>25897437

He gets shot by a white police officer
>>
File: 1448149393071.jpg (17 KB, 346x208) Image search: [Google]
1448149393071.jpg
17 KB, 346x208
He turns the M6 into his own version of the Avengers and proceeds to raid every alternate species.
>>
>>25897520
One minute Anon, I'm writing.
>>
>>25897520
>It was a peaceful day in Ponyville
>Nothing was attacking the town, no one was doing anything out of the ordinary
>It was all... quiet
>Suddenly; "CRASHMOTHERFUCKINGBOOM.mp3"
>The flash of what seemed to be a portal blinded the nearby radius of its presence
>Ponies are thrown back from the initial blast, and the blinding flash was gone
>What remained was a plain, white circle, to which a human stepped out of
>Soon after the figure was finished its entrance, the portal closes, leaving many residents confused
>But once everybody came to, all eyes were on the dark-skinned man
>Pulling his arm up to his mouth, the man spoke into a voice receiver
>"HQ, What the FUCK was that?! You ass-munchers got a brain? Where the hell is my ass at?"
>Aware that he is surrounded by ponies of differing colours, the man known as Nick makes his first remark of many
>"English Motherfucker, Do Yous Speak It?!"

Continue? I have quite an adventure to tell.
>>
File: mlfw11072_medium.jpg (19 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
mlfw11072_medium.jpg
19 KB, 640x640
>>25897437
Nigger!
>>
>>25897702
Drop the grammar mistakes and I'll consider it.
>>
File: nick_fury.gif (28 KB, 171x400) Image search: [Google]
nick_fury.gif
28 KB, 171x400
>>25897437
but thats not the real nick fury
>pic related. its the real fury
>>
File: ENGLISH.jpg (63 KB, 492x640) Image search: [Google]
ENGLISH.jpg
63 KB, 492x640
THE "L" IN SAMUEL

L.

JACKSON, STANDS FOR

MOTHERFUCKA!
>>
>>25898060
Black Nick is way better.
>>
>>25898060
I like Nigger Fury better. It's the one race switch that worked well.
>>
>>25897437
Nick in Equestria, he finds out he is no longer the most useless character around.Apple Jack anyone? But if it were Samuel L Jackson like anons above state, then it's bound to be comedic.
>>
>>25898060
check your privilege you shitlord.
>>
>>25897437
Demoman?
>>
>>25897437
"I'm sick of these motherfucking earth ponies on this mother fucking plain!"
>>
File: 1450852660596.gif (2 MB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
1450852660596.gif
2 MB, 350x300
>>25897702
Yes more
>>
>>25897702
bumping for more of this
>>
>>25897702
>All standing around the main event, the Ponyville residents are stunned
>This got the attention of a certain purple Alicorn
>"Alright everybody, what is the fuss all abou- Who are you?"
>Obviously referring to Samuel, Twilight begins to show curiosity. Circling him as if she is doing an examination
>On the other hand, Samuel just witnessed a purple flying horse that speaks
"Where the fuck am I, little purple ass?"
>Taken by surprise, Twilight did not expect the human to know her language
>"Oh! Yo-you speak our language! Erm, welcome to Ponyville!"
>NotAmused.jpg
"Nigga, I've been doing dimensional experiments like these half of my Black-ass life. Not once has I heard a place called Ponyville. Why the fuck does your world look so god-damn colourfull? Some fucking magic shits going on here"
>The crowd has begun to disperse, clearly realizing that the creature they just encountered poses no significant threat
>Oh how wrong they are
>Leaving only Samuel, and Purple Smart
>"It seems to me, Sir, that you have traveled to here through some sort of, worm-hole?"
"Bitch, my name is Samuel Mother-Fucking Jackson, what's yours Purple Jigaboob?"
>Still taken a-back by his harsh words, Twilight replies with a calm voice, attempting to hide her inner lack of patience with such a being
>"It is Twilight Sparkle, and I would like to invite you to my castle. It seems that your communication methods do not work in our world"
>It has occurred to Samuel that he has not received a reply from his device

That's all for tonight. Might write up some more tomorrow if thread is still alive.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.