[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Wow Anon. When did you become such a stick in the mud?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (234 KB, 1024x1707) Image search: [Google]
image.png
234 KB, 1024x1707
>"Wow Anon. When did you become such a stick in the mud? You are so uncool now."
>>
Look. I just want sex, alright?
>>
>>25896704
I'm just sitting here eating potato chips by myself, Dash. What the fuck?
>>
>>25896704
Drugs are for losers, Rainbow Dash.
>>
>>25896704
I didn't even fucking doing anything, you bitch.
>>
File: rocking-hard.gif (955 KB, 877x518) Image search: [Google]
rocking-hard.gif
955 KB, 877x518
>>25896704
>>
>>25896704
This is your brain on drugs, Rainbow Dash
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 159x90) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 159x90
>>25896908
THIS. THIS is your brain on drugs, Rainbow Dash
>>
>>25896704
Well excuse me missy but i don't feel realy cool with a buttplug with ponietail
Now get the fuck away from me i need to plow a certain apple

(To plow someone: used as a synonym for vaginal inercourse)
>>
Dash, believe me, I do want to go snowboarding with you this winter.
>"Then do it! What's the big problem."
>You raise an eyebrow as she glares at you.
>Dash isn't the brightest crayon in the box, but this is ridiculous.
>You think she'd at least acknowledge, or see, the wheelchair you're in.
I'm fucking crippled.
>"No you aren't."
>She gets behind you and continues pushing you to the store.
>"You're just being lazy."
For three months now I've just been being lazy?
>"Yep. Ever since you got hurt falling out of that tree you've just been pretending to be more hurt than you really are.
>"It was a funny prank at first, you even got the hospital in on it somehow, but now you're just using it as an excuse to get everypony to do things for you.
>"That may work with Fluttershy and Rarity, but I know better, I know you better, and I know that you'd never cripple yourself doing something so lame."
>Soon a joking tone lightened the mood.
>"I mean, falling out of a tree? The Anon I know would cripple himself in a much cooler way."
If there was a cool way to become crippled I would've done it.
>"Are you kidding? What about karate matches, or track and field, hoofball?"
All the things we used to do?
>"Yep."
>Your wheel goes over a rock and the chair briefly lifts up and then slams down.
>"Used to do."
>Not being able to stand the melancholy of your friend you try to think of something.
>Then an idea came to you as you watched her pet tortoise fly by on his magical propeller.
Maybe I could put some skis on my chair somehow.
>Dash gasped and the two of you began discussing how such a thing could work.
>As you passed a store window you looked at the reflection of two athletes cut down, and the wing that was still damaged during a daring rescue.
>Still bandaged from the night you and her got caught in a raging thunderstorm going through Ponyville.
>Dash got caught in a gust that not even she could fly in and crashed into a tree, injuring her wing badly in the event.
>You saved her.
>>
>>25896704
I'm the same Rainbow, maybe you've just gotten cooler.
>>
>>25897245
Now I want a feels story where ponies ignore the fact that anon is a wheelchair bound cripple and refuse to give him help.
>>
>>25896704
Piss off i'm just taking a nap.
>>
>>25897306
This is a beautiful post.
>>
>>25897306
How much cooler, would you say?
>>
>>25898516
About 19% cooler.
>>
File: Anon's babies.jpg (36 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Anon's babies.jpg
36 KB, 400x300
"I'm sorry Dash, kids are a big responsibility. I'm sure even you can understand it."
>"Fine, but please make time to hang out with me more often."
>She says kicking dirt.
"Of course I will, Dash. See you later."
>You say, closing the front door of your house.
>"Goodbye, you moron"
>A few seconds later you go check on your little ray of sunshine that is actually just a sack of flour.
>One day you decided to dress a sack of potatoes as a baby just for fun, and a few days later convinced Rainbow that you had a baby.
>It´s been two months and she has not asked to see the baby.
>Lately you just use it to avoid doing dangerous things.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.