[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey Anon, you'll never guess what happened to me on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1427495601648.png (1 MB, 4635x5000) Image search: [Google]
1427495601648.png
1 MB, 4635x5000
>Hey Anon, you'll never guess what happened to me on the subway this morning! This guy was smiling at me and talking to me He was being real friendly, And I think he was coming on to me. I think he might've thought I WAS GAY!
>>
File: 340-2.jpg (32 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
340-2.jpg
32 KB, 320x320
Metalseadramon thread?
>>
>>25889919
Wait. What?
>>
>>25889919
Please, let us not revisit the Sundong threads.
>>
no, nicky. fuck off, nicky.
>>
>>25889919
"...What?"
>"Yeah! I mean, I'm not exactly into gay things. That's why I'm glad I'm with the girls all the time!"
"..."
>"What?"
"Oh, this is- this is nice. This is quite a find ok. What exactly is going on? um https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs7eTA1ct8k oh look, here's a song coming up, um... there's a lot of things that don't make sense here. how did I even get involved with this? What do I do? Are you a hermaphrodite or uh... a guy or... hell, is this all a big joke? What's this situation you told me? Is this a tumblr thing or... um... are you real? Ah hell- does a bus run through here? I mean, I think you should get home, but uh... where is your home? ok ok ok... I mustn't call you crazy, I mustn't call you- ok, I got that. good, ok. Now, if I were to call you crazy, let's analyze that, how the fuck would you react? You're like a big blue ball ready to pop. Uhhhhhh.... is this how you talk to people? I mean, is this where we go from here? Ok, the sex better make up for this, I'm telling you right now, because this conversation is stuck in nowhere land. You probably want a reach around too, don't you, you bastard."
>>
>>25889919
what the fuck?
>>
>>25889919
And no one got the reference
>>
>>25890485
We got the fucking Avenue Q reference, jackass, just no one fucking cared.
>>
>>25890520
your mom cared
>>
>>25889919
Oh sorry, my bad... should I stop?
>>
File: penn_trashman.jpg (228 KB, 843x771) Image search: [Google]
penn_trashman.jpg
228 KB, 843x771
>>25889919
Aaaand trashed.
>>
>>25890611
>pretends to be a quality poster
>uses the same images for fucking everything
>>
>>25889923
I knew you were autistic, so I don't know why I'm surprised you're posting on the pony board.
btw, metalniggermon would get his ass ahnded to him by Goku ;-)
>>
File: EXPAND GIGACANNON.jpg (95 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
EXPAND GIGACANNON.jpg
95 KB, 640x853
>>25889923
Machinedramon thread, faggot.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.