[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shitty Generic Greentext Prompt #37098
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: 1450962612749.png (168 KB, 1600x801) Image search: [Google]
1450962612749.png
168 KB, 1600x801
>"OH ANON PLEASE FUCK ME AN IN THE ASS"
>>
>>25886254
>Anon looks at the small vial in his hand.
>"...goddammit, this is the love spell, not the llama one."
>>
>>25886254
1/10 you didn't use nyx
>>
>>25886254
Anon has a leather jack and a slick greased mullet.

He looks fierce
>>
File: anon.png (44 KB, 1146x757) Image search: [Google]
anon.png
44 KB, 1146x757
>>25886254

>Be Anon
"It is I, ANON."
>You're just an intelligent, funny, tall, physically fit, introverted, well dressed, giant-dicked virgin
>And now twilight wants you to fuck her in the ass
>Drop spaghetti
"Gee wiz Twilight, I don't know if I'm ready to do this."
>Twilight: "Oh come on Anon, I need you to fuck me with your big hot monkey dick."
>Your big hot monkey dick twitches against your trousers at her tone of voice
>"Fill me with your seed Anon."
>Sweat pools on your green brow
>Do you have the courage to go through with it Anon?

Dubs decide what you do
>>
>>25886331
Fuck her right in the pussy
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 757x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 757x402
>Anon tries to push in
>Forgot lube
>Tries to use conditioner in bathroom
>Spaghetti comes out
>Spreads Twi's butt
>A skeleton pops out
>"fuck this"
>mfw
>>
>>25886331
>>
>>25886331
Use Nyx
>>
>>25886254

>Anon fucks Twilight hard and deep up her asshole
>Her anal sphincters clench and squeeze his cock with every thrust, giving him a tight, warm hug
>They both scream as they orgasm, their bodies quivering as Anon slams his pelvis hard into Twilight's soft, cushiony buttcheeks
>When Anon pulls out, his cock slips free with a loud SHLUCK
>Twilight lets out a yelp as a low fart escapes her pert pony asshole, which tightens in embarrassment
>The contraction of her spinchtoral rings cuts a fat, mushy shit that Anon's cock had repeatedly punctured during their wild anal sex
>It leaks from her butthole onto the towel beneath them, sending up a musty, grassy odor
>Twilight's face is bright red as she attempts to hide her head under the pillow she'd been resting on
>"U-Um..." she stammers
>Anon quickly picks her up in a princess carry, intending to carry her to the bathroom
>"Wai - Wait! Anon, nooooo!"
>Unfortunately, the shift in position - coupled with the sudden pressure on Twilight's abdomen - forces a second hot stream of shit from the alicorn princess's frantically puckering asshole
>It splatters all over the wall and drips down in a chunky mess onto the floor
>Twilight grimaces, staring pointedly at the ceiling
>"I'm sorry Anon... it looks like I have a few, um, kinks to work out in the preparation segment."
>Anon leans down to kiss her gently on the forehead.
"You'll figure it out," Anon says. "It's not a big deal."
>She smiles ruefully, her horn glowing as she casts a spell
>"I guess you're right."
>The shit vanishes without a trace, though the smell lingers
>"Let's try it again in the shower?" she asks brightly, her hooves folded adorably across her chest
>>
File: Nope.gif (3 MB, 294x224) Image search: [Google]
Nope.gif
3 MB, 294x224
>>25886404

Holy fuck, anon, tame that shit
>>
>>25886511

>The Taming of the Shit
>a play by /mlp/
>>
File: 1423360809526.gif (2 MB, 200x197) Image search: [Google]
1423360809526.gif
2 MB, 200x197
>>25886331
>Takes the time to make his own shitty anonxpone green as a way to complain about the lack of ponexpone greens.
>Complains there are no ponexpone greens.
Pure unfiltered irony.
>>
shit
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.