[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Jayson Thiessen right, /mlp/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: thiessen.png (545 KB, 934x818) Image search: [Google]
thiessen.png
545 KB, 934x818
Is Jayson Thiessen right, /mlp/?
>>
File: twi_cel_hug.png (885 KB, 764x645) Image search: [Google]
twi_cel_hug.png
885 KB, 764x645
>>25873872
They break the most important rule all the time in recent seasons. Many little examples of creeping anthropomorphism.

Look at hugging: whenever pones hug post-S2ish, they always get up on two legs and wrap their forelegs around each other. Compare this to the earliest examples we see of it, where they instead stay grounded and sort of nuzzle head-to-neck -- you know, like horses would.

Can find a lot of other shit like that if you have an eye out for it.
>>
>>25874502
Humans won't easily recognize this as a hug. It is one of the exceptions they make because an actual hug conveys emotions better for the audience.
>>
>>25874513
That there sounds like a fat load of horseshit.
>>
>>25874525
It's true though.

Personally I enjoy how other than Vinyl Scratch the show only has Victrolas.
>>
>>25874525
...which, in recent seasons, I'm sure they'd animate as a bunch of short, coiled logs rather than ACTUAL, NUGGET-LIKE HORSE SHIT
>>
>>25874525
At least it's not human shit.
>>
>>25874565
I...all of my shit for months has been piles of small pellets.
>>
>>25874563
>It's true
Except it's not, and the embrace featured in >>25874502 was perfectly suited for conveying said emotion via horse bodies.
>>
>>25874583
Depending on the size of the pellets, you may be either a horse or a deer. Go to the doc-
... no, the veterinarian.
Go to a veterinarian.
>>
>>25874609
Dear God, this explains my insatiable appetite for sugar cubes.
>>
>autism: the thread
>>
>>25873872
>biggest world consistency rule
>ponies don't have hands
>have to make sure everything is pony-centric and can be used by hooves
Then how in the hell are they supposed to use most of the instruments that they have? I mean, sure the whole "sticky hooves" thing works perhaps for cellos and violins, but what about Pianos that we've had numerous times?

It also brings about the question why they also have hammers and whatnot as well, which are tools meant to be used by hands. I'm pretty sure that if they developed those kinds of tools themselves, they'd end up turning out a lot different.

As for the whole timeline portion, makes sense for the most part I guess. Although, one of the main breakers of the timeline would be modern speakers and disc jockey equipment that Vinyl Scratch uses. But, if considering that they could have developed technology in a completely different matter, its okay I spose.

>>25874627
This whole board is autism, faggot. It doesn't even need to be mentioned unless you're that dense.
>>
>>25873872
Why does he talk like a retard about something he has no involvement in and he doesn't care for?

I just love it when all these talentless hacks start talking big like they have a clue about designing a new world with quality storytelling. Makes me wanna strangle them so they shut the fuck up and stay grounded in their place right where they belong. Beneath my dick.
>>
File: 2015-12-25-011738_475x490.png (392 KB, 475x490) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-25-011738_475x490.png
392 KB, 475x490
>>25874502
>implying this is somehow impossible
It might not be the most usual form of ponies hugging, but it's not impossible either. So it's still horse-like.

>>25874771
>Jayson Thiessen
>no involvement
wut
He was the director or involved in the direction of every episode up until mid-S5, when he left to work on the 2017 movie. It even says "supervising director" at the top. What are you smoking?
>>
>>25874525
You're right
but not everyone ever read a biology bookand that explains the gender-sex diferentiation bullshit
>>
>>25874502
Ponies hugged like humans in Season 1 too.
>>
>>25873872
Dear God, what book is this from and is there a link to download? Is it on Yayponies?
>>
>>25874856
who is replacing him, and will he return?

Miek Vogel coming in isn't an attempt to wrestle control over to the execs, is it?

Also, this is why horses are adorable - even when they fight it looks goofy yet amazing.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.